Eric the Amazing Massage Therapist - Cover

Eric the Amazing Massage Therapist

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maggie has been telling her husband Scott about this fantastic massage therapist she's been seeing and suggests that he call him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I felt a strong sense of relief, but also a jolt of anxiety when I heard Maggie’s news, as she continued to kiss me passionately. It appeared to me that our marriage wasn’t in jeopardy, but what the hell was I going to hear in her confession? What the fuck did Eric do to her or vice versa?

In spite of the fact that she was giving me a boner, I just had to know the facts. I gently pushed her away. “Okay, let’s hear your confession, honey.”

“No, you go ahead, and then I’ll tell all. What happened after you agreed to the full body massage?”

I reluctantly agreed to be first.

“I have to admit that I was a bit surprised by my reaction to his massage. I was tense at first, but it felt so good, especially when his hands moved to my inner thighs. I felt a twinge.”

“You mean your cock ... like George Costanza in Seinfeld when he said ‘It moved’?”

“Yes, but it didn’t just move; it grew to a full-blown erection! It was painful lying face down on the massage bed. I was glad when he told me to turn over. But then he could see my cock sticking straight up. He assured me that this happened to guys all the time. I decided to just go with the flow. Eric’s soothing voice totally relaxed me.”

“God, this is really turning me on, Scott! Tell me more.” She had pulled down and removed her shorts, placed her hand under her panties, and was playing with herself as I continued.

I told her the rest of the story, a trifle distracted, as she continued to pleasure herself, now totally naked.

“God, that is fucking hot. I would love to have been there to see your cocks cumming together! How was his blowjob technique, as good as mine?”

“It was good, but you are much better at it,” I lied. “Okay, it’s your turn. What did you guys get up to?”

“Before I do, come here. My pussy really needs some attention!”

I do love the taste of her pussy and I willingly agreed, even though I was very curious to know her story.

“Lay down on the floor,” she demanded.

When I complied, she positioned herself above my face and then lowered her pussy onto my mouth. As I stuck my tongue out, she shifted back and forth in a frenzy, making sure I hit her pleasure spot until she almost asphyxiated me when she violently and vocally climaxed. She has only done this a couple of times in our marriage. I get so turned on being used like that.

“Okay, enough beating around the bush, so to speak. Tell me your story,” I panted totally out of breath, but still managing a pun.

Maggie got dressed and sat down beside me on the sofa.

“Nothing happened out of the ordinary on my first massage. Eric was a complete gentleman, even though I sensed some chemistry and sexual tension and wondered if he felt it too. As you know, I’ve had quite a few massages over the years, both from men and women, but this one was the best I’ve ever experienced. I wasn’t sure if it was his technique, which is amazing, or whether it was him and that fantastic muscular body that turned me on so much. When he was finished with me and I was getting up, I caught a glimpse of this big bulge in his shorts, like he had with you. I was tempted to say something, but I didn’t want to cross the line in case it went badly. I left, feeling extremely horny, full of anticipation for my next session with him. I love you so much honey, but he has this way of casting a spell over you.”

“Tell me about it. I know exactly what you mean.” I confessed. “So what happened the next time?” I said, not in the least bit jealous and eager to hear chapter two of her story.

“I booked an appointment for the following week. He was friendly but very professional sounding on the phone, making me wonder if all of this was just in my head. In the days leading up to it, I was super horny and my clit really took a pounding as I imagined what might happen this time with him. An hour before leaving for his place, I put on my sexiest denim shorts and low slung, white, tight-fitting tank top, showing tons of cleavage, that I was sure would get his attention.”

“Yeah, I know that top, it really turns me on whenever you wear it. Your boobs are amazing, babe.”

“Thanks, I love looking sexy for you. Hmmm, I see you are getting more comfortable.”

I had followed her example and had slipped off my shorts and jockeys. I was stroking and getting very hard as she continued.

“I entered his office and he was at the desk doing some paperwork. He looked up and I knew right away that he liked what he saw, his eyes riveted on my tits as I walked up to the counter.”

“He said, ‘Maggie it’s great to see you. You’re looking very toned today. You know the drill, head into the studio, strip down and I’ll be there shortly.’”

“I went in, took everything off and piled it on a chair, lay face down on the massage table and purposely did not pull the towel over my butt.”

“‘Hey, didn’t you forgot something,’ he said walking up to the bed.”

“I told him that I preferred it this way and he said ‘Fine with me,’ then poured some lotion on his hands and started to rub my calves. He asked me if there was anything in particular that I wanted him to work on. I told him no and that an all-over body massage would be great.”

“As he rubbed higher up on my legs, I opened them up a bit to allow him easier access to my inner thighs. Then I moved them further apart and lifted up, exposing my pussy to him as he massaged in circles, getting closer and closer to my ass.”

“Wow, this is getting me so horny. He must have been going crazy with lust by now. You really opened up to him, didn’t you?”

“Oh you and your fucking puns! Hey, how about an intermission? So you want your cock sucked?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.