Beach Football - Cover

Beach Football

by Gynophage Topper2

Copyright© 2021 by Gynophage Topper2

Science Fiction Sex Story: The football universe continues at the beach, where some new characters are introduced to the abnormal use of women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Rough   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

Written in the same world as the story football.

Trine- cheerleader, John’s sister, daughter to Jane and Mike, Senior at high school.

John- football player, Trine’s sister, son to Jane and Mike, Junior at high school.

Jane- stay at home mom to John and Trine, married to Mike

Mike- Office manager, husband to Jane. Father to Kat, Trine and John.

Katy- Trine’s best friend.

kat- John and Trine’s younger sister


This world was the home of a very technologically advanced misogynistic society. Women in this society had limited rights to their own body parts. No one remembers exactly how it started, but it was a firmly established fact that the father and then husband owned the rights to the sexual parts of females. The technology that changed this from protectiveness of chastity to general use was the warp rings. Warp rings were created as a single ring that, once activated, split into two pieces. The unique property of the rings allows for temporary removal of a body part. The rings were designed to allow for them to be slipped over a breast and down tight against the chest. Once the ring was in place, it was activated and an audible click could be heard. The rings would separate with one side staying attached to the chest. The center of the ring was now filled with a shiny metal. The other portion of the ring also had a flat shiny metal filling on one side. The other side now had the breast that had adorned the woman’s chest. There was no pain associated with the removal. If the woman pressed the ring with her breast back into place against the one on her chest, it would adhere. If the proper code was sent to the ring, the ring would rejoin and could be removed leaving the breasts unharmed and just as it was before it was removed.

The breast, once removed from the body, still had all the feelings that it would as if it was attached to her chest. The blood flowed into and out of the breast just as if it was attached. A breast that had been removed could be reattached and removed as often as the man desired. If someone touched a breast that was removed by a ring, the woman could feel it just as if it was still on her chest. However, society had very strict governance concerning women’s privates, including breasts. A part that was removed from the body and attached to a ring was just a part and had no significance as far as nudity or obscenity. However, a woman was not allowed to expose her breast, vagina or asshole if they were not removed from her body. So, a woman could carry her breast, vagina and asshole in a clear bag and it was acceptable, but going nude on the beach would not only be embarrassing to the woman, it would be illegal and punishable by a potential permanent removal of the parts that were exposed in public.

It was hot in the van, so it was not abnormal for everyone to already be in their beach attire. What was unusual was the fact that Trine had her breasts still attached and covered with a tasteful bikini top. After being extremely good all week and doing all of her chores without being asked, Trine’s father had agreed to allow her to wear her own breasts to the beach. He did insist that she wear warp rings around her breasts, but did not activate them. Trine was wearing matching bikini bottoms even though both her pussy and ass were in the parts bag that Trine’s father carried. That same bag included Trine’s mother’s and younger sister’s breasts, assholes and pussies.

Katy, Trine’s best friend, and kat were also in the van headed to the beach. However, Kat and Katy were not wearing tops. Both girls had two silver disks on their chest where their breasts would normally reside. Katy was wearing a bottom that matched Trine’s bikini while Kat was completely nude. The crotch panels of the bikini bottoms on both girls were not wide enough to entirely hide the silver disk that filled the spots that should have held two teenage pussys. As the Trine and katy talked animatedly in the back seat, the silver disk would flash from time to time as the girls moved about. Trine took every opportunity to bounce her breasts at her friend and kat as her father drove them to the beach. Kat ignored Trine and complained about not being able to wear her own small breasts to the beach.

When Mike pulled into a parking spot at the beach, it was a mad rush for everyone to get out of the van. Mike raised his voice and directed each person to grab an item before they all headed off to the beach. Trine and Katy grabbed the towels and umbrella. Trine’s mom picked up a large picnic basket. John grunted as he picked up the cooler filled with drinks and ice that would last throughout the day.

Finally, Mike nodded at everyone and they all headed over the dune to the sandy beach. Kat just stood staring at everyone. Mike carried only the small tote that held his women’s parts.

Once Mike was satisfied that the van was empty, he waved everyone onward.

Trine’s mom walked in the lead, shaking her wrap covered ass as she walked to an open area on the beach. Along the way, the group passed several other families already set up on the beach. Almost all of the younger girls were topless like katy or wearing only silver disks like Kat. Only a very few women were wearing any clothing, and these were nothing other than a wrap around their waist. Most women were laying out on towels wearing only their disks as they absorbed the sun’s rays. Occasionally laying near to the women, nipples up, would be a pair of breasts also absorbing their share of the sunlight.

Trine and Katy set up the towels and umbrellas as Trine’s mom set up the goodies from the cooler and picnic basket. Mike set up and then sat in a beach chair to observe all the goings on.

Once Trine and Katy had set everything up to Trine’s parents desire, the two girls asked if they could go walk the beach and play in the water. Mike cautioned Trine to ensure they stayed close and that Trine keep her top on.

Trine replied as she bounced her boobs “I know, since these are mine, they have to stay covered while I am wearing them. I know dad. I don’t want these ending up on some government guys desk.” With a quick glance over her shoulder, Trine took off running to the water with her friend close behind. Trine had considerably more bounce than her friend thanks to her large breasts.

Kat sat on the beach between her parents and began digging into the soft sand. She very quickly had a decent size hole and worked on ringing it with seashells and rocks.

John had helped find a few sea shells for his sister and was just starting to look bored when one of his friends from school walked over. John immediately began ignoring his little sister. After a quick conversation, John asked his dad if he and his friend could go throw a breast ball around for a little while.

Mike smiled “I already have a breast ball set up for you. It is in the bag. Grab it and have fun, but don’t go too far away.”

John reached into the parts bag and found two pair of breasts already connected together into balls. His younger sister’s small breast formed a round ball about the size of a tennis ball from the old days. His Mom’s breasts formed the larger standard elongated type breastball. John picked up the breast ball made from his mom’s breasts and was surprised to feel the inner movement of a variable connector. John looked over at his mom and saw her face redden as he tossed the ball over to his friend.

Hank, John’s friend, yelled “cool, a variable connector!” as he caught the ball and held it in close to his body.

The standard breast ball had several methods of being connected. The basic configuration consisted of the two breasts connected with a center ring that just pulled the two disk bases together and applied enough pressure to make the skin taut of the breasts. The more advanced configurations utilized all of the parts.

For the Fixed connector, the asshole and pussy of the woman would be connected to the backs of the breasts. The fixed connector looked very similar to the basic connector, but included a solid rod that stuck out about seven inches from the center on both sides. The ball was put together by sliding the rod into the pussy on one side and the ass on the other. Once fully seated on the rods, the connector functioned the same as the base configuration applying enough pressure to cause a nice taut skinned ball.

The variable connector was the most recent development in breast ball games. The variable connector was very similar to the fixed connector except the rods were hollow and somewhat pliable. Inside the hollow rod were multiple hard balls that were connected together. The balls were wide enough for you to see them as they moved inside the hollow rods. There was about 9 inches of the balls inside the 14 inches of hollow tube. The balls could move freely from one end to the other of the two tubes. When the ball was thrown or turned from one end to the other, the balls would move, picking up momentum until they hit the other end of the tube.

John’s mom had felt the balls vibrating and rolling back and forth on the drive to the beach. She had been glad the balls had stayed in her pussy and only banged against the opening of her stuffed ass. She had assumed that Mike had planned on playing ball with John on the beach. When John had pulled the ball from the bag, he had pulled it quick enough that the first ball entered into her ass. Jane had gasped as the entrance had been stretched even further. The first throw from John to Hank had moved the ball back out of her ass and into her pussy. Her ass had snapped tightly against the flexible tube that filled it completely as the balls slammed against the tube deep in her pussy. When hank had caught the ball, her ass had been in the front of the breast ball. The sudden stop of the ball caused every one of the interior balls to bust through her ass and slam into the back of the flexible tube that was deep in her colon. Once that initial entry had been completed, the resistance of her anal ring had been eliminated. Now as John and Hank tossed the ball back and forth, she could feel each individual bump as the balls traveled first into her pussy and then back into her ass. The sensations of the grabbing and fondling of her breasts on the outside added to the pounding of the balls in her ass caused Jane to grab the towel with both hands.

Mike watched from his chair as his wife wiggled and gasped on the towel while John and Hank tossed her breasts back and forth down near the water. Her breathing became more erratic and moans escaped her lips as the motion of the balls inside her aroused her. She could feel the moisture inside her cunt flowing as the boys played. Just as she was approaching the point where she could not hold back her orgasm, Hank dropped the ball into the cold ocean water. Jane tensed up and let out a whine as the cold sensation stopped the orgasm just as it was starting. Jane leaned up and looked down at the boys as they picked the ball up out of the water. John waved at his parents not really caring about the impact of hank’s mistake on his mom.

As Hank and John started throwing the breast ball back and forth again, two things happened. One Jane laid back on her towel quickly, and the other was Katy and Trine walked by with two new girls. The four girls were laughing and carrying on as they walked along the water’s edge. One of the girls jumped up and grabbed the ball out of the air before John could catch a throw from Hank. The Blonde girl squealed as the ball wriggled in her hand due to the variable connector.

“Oh my god, this thing wiggled. what is going on?” she asked as she quickly shook the breasts back and forth. She was completely unaware of the impact the movement was having on Jane over on the towel. John’s dad smiled as he watched Jane struggling to control her body movements as one or two of the internal balls bounced back and forth in machine gun fashion between her ass and pussy.

John grabbed the breast ball from the blonde girl and threw it to hank as he said “It’s just a variable connector, have you never seen one? Or had one used on you?”

The blonde, Jeannie, asked “What is a variable? and what do you mean ever had one used on me?”

John caught the ball that Hank had thrown back in his direction. With a quick toss back to Hank, john replied “Are you saying you have never had your VJ and ass used to connect your breasts in a breast ball?” John had not realized the girl had her breasts attached under an attractive top until he looked her way. He was so surprised to see a teenage girl having breasts attached to her chest that he stared in shock.

Due to his looking away, John was not prepared for the ball that Hank threw at him. John almost fumbled the ball and it bounced several times before he finally got control of it. The fumbling of the ball had a huge impact on Jane. The internal balls bouncing back and forth caused Jane to approach the brink of orgasm even closer than the earlier shaking by Jeannie. Jane raised her waist up off the ground in response as she struggled against her impending release.

John held the ball up as he explained “Mom’s VJ and ass are on the back of the breasts and a rod filled with balls connects the two sides together. we could just use a band connector without any kind of rod if the VJ and ass are not on the back of the breasts. It really adds to the game difficulty if you add the VJ and ass and a variable connector. If you can get the donor of the ball to come enough, the ball gets really slick and makes it harder to catch. Not to mention the added difficulty of trying to catch the breast ball as all the interior balls move back and forth.”

Jeannie’s eyes raised as she challenged John “No way, Your mom, for real? I mean I have never had my breasts used as a ball. That’s just crazy. Why would you do that? There is no way your mom let you use her in that way! My dad would never allow me or mom to be treated like that. I think you’re just trying to trick me because I have always been home schooled”

John started walking toward his parents as he said “Come on over this way. I think you can see the balls as they move if you look at her stomach. Take a look at her.” John pointed at his mom and realized she had her stomach raised off of the towel. Between the silver disks on her chest and the silver disks covering left at her VJ and ass that were clearly visible, Jane looked like an androgenous doll. Jane had her eyes closed as she fought to control her breathing so she did not realize as the four girls sat on each side of Jane on the beach towels. Jeannie was close to Jane’s stomach and stared at the belly of the struggling woman.

John walked to one side of Jane, looked over at the Jeannie and then threw the ball hard toward hank on the other side of her mom. Hank grabbed the ball and shook it quickly before he threw the ball back to john over the heads of the small group of girls.

Jeannie actually squealed and pointed at Jane’s belly as small bumps appeared and disappeared when John caught the ball. “Oh my god! You were telling the truth. She is connected.”

Jane was completely focused on the intense feelings that had rapidly returned since Hank had picked her breasts up out of the cold ocean. She had fought the building of the orgasm, but the last straw that pushed her over the edge was opening her eyes to the young girl pointing at the bulges in her belly. Jane screamed out her pleasure as she bounced on the towel and stomped her feet repeatedly.

John fussed “Mom, really, now the ball is slippery. Did you have to come so quickly?” John held the ball out toward Jeannie showing her the wet outer surface. The squirting that had occurred between the two sections of the breasts was enough to cause small droplets to form on the connection.

John softly threw the ball to hank and said “Carry it down to the water and wash it off or we will never be able to hold onto it.”

Jane continued to shake, her orgasm continuing and even growing more intense as Hank caught the ball and ran toward the water. Hank walked out into the water and splashed the breasts around to clean the results of jane’s orgasm from the outside.

Jane’s eyes slammed open and she sat up as the cold ocean water chilled her breasts. The cold water crept in between the two breasts and washed over her stuffed ass and VJ. Goose bumps appeared both on her breasts in Hank’s hands and also over her entire body.

John’s dad stood up from where he had been watching the fun and stated “Alright son, your mom has had enough for now. I don’t need her exhausted when she sets out the picnic. Have Hank bring back the ball for a little bit.”

John shrugged and waved Hank back over. Hank walked back and once he was within range; he threw the breast ball over to John. John caught the ball noticing that Jeannie was rapidly going back and forth from looking at the ball to looking at his mom. John was not particularly gentle as he set the ball on the towel next to the bag.

John’s dad, Mike, pointing at the picnic basket asked “Do you have enough to share with our new friends?”

Jane, mostly recovered from her incredible orgasm, replied “Of course dear. I always pack a lot. These kids just can’t help making new friends.”

Jane began pulling the food and drinks from the basket and handed out plates to each of the young people.

Jeannie, still sitting on the towel, accepted the meal without taking her eyes off the breast ball that was within her reach. Jeannie realized she was being rude and said “Thank you” as she nodded both to Jane and Mike. “I’m Jeannie and this is my sister Ruby. This is actually our first time to the beach. Our parents are way over protective and never let us do anything. BORING!” Jeannie realized she was talking more than anyone else and looked down saying “Sorry, we have been homeschooled our entire life and don’t really interact with people.”

John spoke up “Dad, she had never even seen a breast ball before! She doesn’t have a clue about them.”

Mike stood up and walked over to the breast ball that his was his wife. He picked up the ball and handed it to Jeannie saying “Take a look. It’s no big deal. Normally we have three balls in the bag, but since Trine was supergood all week, she didn’t have to be set up as a ball.” Mike reached into the bag and grabbed the small ball made from Kat’s budding breasts and handed it to Jeannie’s sister Ruby.

Kat’s head popped up from the deep hole she had dug in the sand. “Hey, how come no one told me it was time to eat!”

Ruby softly rolled the small ball in her hand back and forth watching Kat, and did not see her react at all. Ruby inspected the small ball and saw tiny pink nipples flat on either side of the ball. The small silver band in the middle that connected the two sides of the ball had absorbed the heat of the flesh and was just as warm as the soft pink ball.

Kat bounced and jumped about before she finally found a spot to eat. After a few quick bites she looked up and with a mouthful of food asked “Do you want to help me dig my sand castle dungeon?” Kat noticed Ruby was looking at her and directed her question to Ruby.

Ruby continued to slowly eat with one hand while rolling the ball in her other. Ruby looked over at her sister and asked “Do you mind?”

Jeannie said “Just don’t go anywhere else or mom and dad will kill me. Let me see that one.” Jeannie held out her hand for Ruby to give her the smaller breast ball.

Ruby rolled the ball gently over to her sister’s hand and then stood up to go sit by Kat. Both girls continued to eat their lunch as they began whispering back and forth completely ignoring the rest of the group. Within moments they were laughing like lifelong friends.

Jeannie compared the two balls against each other. The stiff nipples on the larger breast ball were much larger and darker than the two small pink spots on the small ball. While the small pink nipples were flat against the ball, the larger breast ball nipples were large enough that Jeannie could pick up the ball by the nipples. The small ball was soft and when she shook it there was no internal movement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.