Unexpected Concert Sex - Cover

Unexpected Concert Sex

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Erotica Sex Story: Susan was invited to attend a live concert with her girlfriend Jan. Having smoked multiple doobies, both of them were quite high. Once at the concert, Susan was visited by security guard after security guard. Of course, each was blacker, and larger than the previous. As I watched Susan, I saw her being taken time and time again, fulfilling a fantasy she has always had. Some might call it rape, but how can that be when the act is so desired.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Susan’s best friend Jan called and told her she had just gotten two, front row tickets to the Rod Stewart Concert this evening at the Missouri Park Amphitheatre. Of course Susan said she would go but Jan had to drive because we had played around a little this evening already and smoked a couple of joints.

Jan picked Susan up and off they went to the Rod Stewart Concert ready to have a great time. As she admitted Susan was already well on the way for a ready-made evening but Jan had some catching up to do. So, on the drive Susan broke out another couple of joints and the girls readied themselves even more! By the time they had arrived Susan was quite engrossed with the effects of the marijuana thc. Jan and Susan set in the car kissing and loving on each other. I watched Jan begin sucking on Susan’s exposed breasts as people were walking passed her car ... some even taking pictures of their open sex acts! Finished for now, Jan helped Susan out of the car and Susan took Jan’s arm to make their way to the assigned concert location.

“Susan,” Jan said with excitement, “Just look at our seats girl ... well our standing location ... right down front against the Security Railing!” Shortly, both of these ladies were dancing away with the great music and Susan needed help to continue to stand, let alone dance. “Susan here, you need to lean against the Security Railing and take a little break.” With that Jan helped Susan by putting her arms over the railing and gave her a quick kiss. “Sweetie, I have to piss ... you just stand right here and I’ll only be a few minutes.”

So, are you asking yourself how I know the details of their night so far? Well I had followed them. I paid a hefty amount to get in to this SOLD OUT CONCERT and I was now standing only feet away from where Susan and Jan were. No sooner than Jan, left I watched one of the Security Guards approach Susan and began talking to her. The Security Railing was just a sturdy railing about 4’5” above the ground with a plastic like fencing draped from it down to the ground. But this fencing had about 1 foot square opening in it, giving that special easy access tonight.

With this access, I watched this Guard continue to speak with Susan as I saw the front of her dress being raised. He had taken his sizeable cock out of his pants and was now pulling up quite close to Susan ... pushing his cock into her pussy. I could actually see him lifting her just a little with each thrust of his cock!

As for Susan it didn’t look like she was answering him throughout this conversation but didn’t seem to be aware of his raping her ... well at least having less than consensual sex in public. He fucked her hard for the next 5 or so minutes until I saw him step away from Susan, putting his cock back into his pants. He was kind enough to ensure her arms were safely over the Security Railing as he walked away. It was only a couple of more minutes before Jan walked back up to Susan and she began dancing a little more.

“Susan this I a great concert isn’t love?” Jan asked her. With that short chat I watched Jan pull up close to Susan from the rear and started dancing with her, you know pulling her close almost like they were hugging front to back. Then I watched Jan lower her hand and push it under Susan’s sun dress. The look on her face was priceless when I watched her bring her fingers up to her nose ... then her mouth and taste fresh cum. Yes fresh cum dripping out of Susan’s just fucked pussy!

“Susan what the hell ... I mean ... what in the world have you been doing girl? Susan did you fuck someone while I was gone ... what the hell?” Jan was now panicked.

Susan was way too out of it to even begin to answer Jan. I watched Jan look around and then begin to ask people if they saw anyone with her friend right here. Finally I saw one woman point towards to black Security Guard and Jan headed his way. It was almost like this entire evening was planned out ... you know according to a script!

As Jan began talking to the Security Guard I watched two other Security Guards approach Susan. One stepped in behind her and the other stopped right in front of her. Between them it was actually hard to even see Susan but I watched them lift her dress up over her breasts and begin to run their hands all over her body.

“This bitch is gone man ... shit she is somewhere else for sure.” I heard him try to speak over the sound system. I stepped in a little closer just in time to see the large black cock push into to her from the rear as the other black cock pushed into her from the front! My God either one was fucking her asshole or they are both double tapping her pussy! I’ve never know Susan to ever take two cocks in her pussy ever before. And her asshole hardly handles my 4” white cock on those seldom occasions she finally allows me to access her asshole! I watched her head move back and forth as they continued thrusting their cocks into her. I finally looked back toward Jan and saw her kissing on the previous Security Guard as he was fingering her pussy! By the time I was focusing back on Susan the man in front was just stepping back as another Guard pushed up against Susan to take his place fucking her from the front.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.