Kim Pearl: Special Investigator - Cover

Kim Pearl: Special Investigator

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Thriller Sex Story: The story of how Kim Pearl ended up with an assignment she never would have believed. Spending a month in a summer camp trying to locate who had been taking videos of the campers.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Crime   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

It was during a lost period in my life that I decided I wanted to be a cop. I had just finished my General Education classes at the community college, which gave me an almost worthless AA degree unless I continued on to get a four year degree. And one of my courses was in law enforcement and I had liked it, so I decided to try being a cop.

I started applying to various departments, and most I think were laughing at me when I appeared for the interview. Being only 5’ tall, I knew I was short. But it was really something I wanted to do, so I kept trying. Finally I got a lucky break, when a small community in the western part of the state accepted me. And two months later, I was reporting in at the academy.

It was a state run course, and ran for 4 months. And it was just like a boot camp. Living in a dorm with 20 other gals, getting up early in the morning to run and exercise. Then spending most of the day in classes, ranging from aspects of law enforcement, using physical restraints, and firearms. In addition to the various laws we would have to enforce, and the mountains of paperwork we would be required to fill out.

It was exhausting, but I loved it. I was two weeks from graduation when everything changed. It was raining, and we were running through water that was over an inch deep on the road. And as I was at the front of my squad during the run, I had no warning of the damned pothole! All I knew was one moment I was pushing a 7 minute mile pace, and the next I was screaming in pain and holding my right ankle on the ground.

Well, I spent almost a week in the hospital, then returned in time to join the next class. I had a cast on my leg though, so did the best I could. Largely only taking the class part. But I was still being paid, and was told that once the cast was off they would cycle me through the physical parts I had missed and would still graduate. But that was not to be.

The cast finally came off, and three months of rehabilitation, another surgery, and I had been at the academy for almost a year when the final decision came down. I did get a nice if small pension, and a settlement from the state for the injury. Of course, it helped that one of my instructors handed me paperwork showing that they had informed the city months ago that the street we were running on that day had the pothole I had stepped in along with others. A clear case of their own negligence and the settlement was in agreement that I would not sue. But the final thing I pushed for was their covering my last two years of college.

I decided to go into social work. And I was 24 when I walked off the stage with my diploma. I walked with a limp still, and used a cane most times. And I was quickly grabbed up by the state Child Welfare office. And with the training I already had, in less than a year found myself in their investigative division.

I normally worked in the same county I grew up in, but it was a state wide agency so sometimes I found myself in other parts of the state during an investigation. I even surprised my coworkers more than once when I would perform a Citizen’s Arrest on somebody. I actually had my handcuffs from training in my purse still, as my boyfriend at the time and I sometimes played games with them. And when one guy outright admitted that he had indeed punched his son and blackened his eye for refusing to pick up the dog shit in the yard, and even said he would do it again “and worse” if he refused in the future. I smiled, then told him to stand up and turn around. And when I cuffed his first wrist, he started to turn on me. At which point I brought my knee up hard into his balls, pushed him flat on the interview table, and held my cane at the base of his neck as I finished cuffing him and called the cops. My boss was having an absolute shit fit and screaming I could not do that, but I told her to shut up, anybody could do an arrest, it did not require a law enforcement officer.

Well, they showed up, and I had already written my statement and made a copy of the audio log of the interview. The cop smiled, and after doing a more thorough search of the perp swapped handcuffs and told me I did a good job. My boss sent me home and told me I was suspended.

Well, the end result was her barely keeping her job. And being read the riot act by the woman in charge of the department in the state capitol two weeks later. “Jessica, I don’t know what you think your job is, but it’s protecting children. Ms. Pearl does indeed know the law far better than you do. Everybody has the right to make an arrest, not just cops. Otherwise security guards could not do their jobs. And in this case, the guy admitted he had physically assaulted and abused his son and that he intended to do so again in the future. He admitted to a felony, at which point she had the full legal right to arrest him. Maybe that is the problem, far too many in this department are happy just passing along reports and not actually trying to protect the kids. Now you go on back to the office, and think about what I just said. Don’t go overboard, but you had better believe this is going to be a topic at the quarterly meeting in three weeks.”

Well, the next surprise came when my boss was shown the door, and Mrs. Wheeler then poured me a cup of coffee herself. I asked her what would happen now, because this had surely poisoned my relationship with my boss and she laughed.

“Oh, don’t worry about Jessica. She’s a careerist, and the only thing she sees is she is five years away from her pension. She will do nothing stupid, and will follow any directives my office passes out. But she will never show initiative. And never encourage anybody under her to do it either, just do the minimum work and collect the money when you retire. But you fascinate me Ms. Pearl, Tell me about how you ended up working for me under her.”

And for the next two hours we talked. I told her about the academy, the accident that ended my career as a cop before it really began, then my entering her department. “I still want to help people, especially kids. And I know my powers of arrest authority from the academy. Knowledge of the commission or admission of a felony gives the person who discovers such the power to arrest the individual. So long as they have the reasonable belief that such a felony actually occurred. Especially if the individual admits to the potential future commission of a felony. I used my right not as an agent of the state, but as a legal citizen to arrest him so he would not harm his son again.”

She smiled at me, and nodded. “Almost textbook perfect. In fact, I actually already knew most of what you said already, I dug into your file when I heard about the incident. And that is why I sent for the two of you. Jessica is a chair warmer, you are a bulldog. And I want you working for me, I want a bulldog to do things most in this department will not do.”

And that was how I found myself on the “Special Investigative Task Force”. We were an eight man team, and we investigated things most of the agency could not. After three months we tracked down and arrested the child sex ring that was run by a dude from California. He had a ratty motor home and three girls from 14 to 16. They were runaways, and he would travel from state to state, prostituting them as they traveled.

We had just finished serving a warrant on a perp that was a janitor at a Middle School. Somebody on one of the dark sites on the Internet had gotten a video that was named “Middleton Girls Volleyball Team Showering”. The State College in Middleton had won the state for volleyball the year before, and even I had to admit some of the gals on the team were hot. Certainly unlike me, as all of them would tower over my 5 foot tall frame. But we got a call when it turned out that it was not the volleyball team from Middleton Community College. And it was only after over a week of going through yearbooks that we finally discovered who it was.

The fucking South Middleton Junior High Volleyball Team! After clearing the principal, we swore him to secrecy then started our investigation. And sure enough, in the shower room we found the hole in the wall right where the camera would have been placed. The camera that in the first recording had 14 year old girls in it. And other searches turned up a dozen other videos, with girls ranging from 12 to 15. We broke the camera, but after dusting it for prints (it was clean). We found the recording deck in a locked closet, a simple laptop with wi-fi, that whoever set it up used to record what the camera saw. We quickly cloned the drive and set our own camera to record whoever recovered it. And two days later got him. A male in his 50’s who burned a bunch of files onto a CDROM and left. Turns out he was one of the custodians.

While searching his house after he was in custody, he had thousands of such files saved on his hard drive. We all returned to the capitol, the week of investigation and living out of a motel finally over. And when I got home hoping to get a lovely screwing from my boyfriend, there was an empty apartment. His clothes were gone, and a note on the bed where he said he could not handle my at least monthly road trips with little to no warning.

I called his sister who had introduced us, and told her how much of a fucking pussy her brother was, then got stinking drunk. At least I had the next two days off, and I stayed drunk during half of that. And on Monday morning, I was filling out more reports on the last week when I got a call to see Mrs. Wheeler, and my boss was there also. “Frank tells me you did a great job on that investigation, and that you were the one that spotted the laptop.”

I told her a brief version, and how mad I was once I found the yearbook photo of the team from two years before. “Ma’am, that meant he had been doing this for at least three years, likely more. And at his house, we discovered some photos that we are still going to check on, but they are old Polaroid’s, that seem to date back to the 1980’s at least.”

“Oh, we got proof of that, now. One of the guys in the evidence room recognized what those photos were taken with. It was a Kodak instant camera, those have not been made since 1986. This guy has been getting away with this for well over 30 years. I expect he is going to be in the special wing of the State Penitentiary until he dies with as much as we are going to pile up on him.”

Mrs. Wheeler was pleased, and I knew that meant a part I hated. Identifying as many of the girls as possible, then tracking them down and interviewing them. As much as I loved catching the guys that did this, I hated that part of the work. Because it often opened old wounds in the victims they had been trying to forget for years.

“Kim, Fred and I would like you to take on a special assignment for us. This is one we have been trying to track down for years, and hope you can help us out.” I said of course, and they filled me in. It was a similar case, where videos were showing up from a summer camp.

“We only tracked down the camp last year, but like this they go back at least a decade. And with your slight stature, we want you to go in undercover, as one of the campers.”

“Oh god, you have got to be kidding! Me, undercover? How am I going to pull that off?”

“Well, here your small stature and build will work in our favor. We are working to build you another identity, and will send you in as a 16 year old camper. We will book you in for the one month excursion, and we need you to do the same thing. All of the videos recovered have one thing in common. They were located in the dorm cabins, in the left corner of the cabin opposite the entry door. All you have to do is look inside each cabin, and locate them. Once you do that just give us a call, and we will work out how to send in a team to recover it and locate who placed it there.”

I thought about it, and since I did not have a boyfriend anymore, decided it might be fun. “And here also, your injury will play in our favor. It gives you an excuse when the other girls are out to investigate the area with nobody around.”

I asked when it would start, and Fred told me it would be in three weeks. I thought it over a bit, and agreed. Mrs. Wheeler smiled, and said my work began immediately. I was removed from the team for the duration of the investigation, and returned to school.

In this case, going out with Fred’s daughter and shopping. Getting clothes fitting of a 16 year old girl, and spending hours shopping at the mall and starting to copy how she talked. Then undoing everything I knew about makeup, making myself look even younger instead of older. It was sometimes annoying being almost 26 and still getting carded.

Carrie and I even had a few sleepovers, and by the end of the three weeks, even she said I made a good teenager. The final step, something I had not had to use since I was a teen myself, a retainer! And with a suitcase packed Fred drove me to the camp.

Camp Redfish was a semi-exclusive camp, deep in a wooded area of the state. It was over three square miles, and was bordered on one side by a river. Once there I hugged my “daddy”, then picked up the suitcase and followed a counselor to my home for the next month. Hopefully less if I could solve this faster.

And as I had expected, the cabin was home to ten girls, four others were already inside. And they fit the stereotypical cliques from a movie. Including a smaller mousey girl that might have been me a decade earlier, and a big girl that tried to dominate all of us. She tried to intimidate me right away, but I would have none of that shit.

When she moved close to me and tried to look down from her 5’8” fat frame, I got right in her face and reached up to grasp her chin, my fingers digging lightly into the bottom of her chin where the skin was tender. “Look you, my dad is a cop and I know a lot of ways to hurt you. So you leave me alone, and we will get along just fine. In fact, you leave all of us alone, got me?” She tried to pull back so I pushed up hard with my fingers, and she squawked. “I said you got me? Because trust me, this will be nothing if I you try to hurt me, or any of the other girls here. Just say ‘Yes Kim’, and the pain stops.”

Well, she said yes and scurried to the far side of the cabin when I released her. I saw a couple of the girls nod to me and smile, and I just hoped that was enough to cause Heather to back off. “What would you have done if she had continued?” the small girl said, after she introduced herself as Tina.

“Well at the moment nothing really, Tina. But remember, I do also have this nice walking stick, and can do some really neat things with it.” I stepped back, and made sure that Heather could see me start to spin it, with first one hand then the other, before I quickly went into a lunge and gave a sound tap to the post of the bed a few feet away. Tina and some of the other girls applauded softly, and I saw that Heather got the message. If I wanted, I could rap her head with the oak stick as easily as I had the bed.

That night there were eight of us in the cabin, and because of my injury I was given the bottom bunk closest to the door. They all agreed when I said if I had to get up in the middle of the night it would be easiest for me to get out if I was near there. And it was also nice because Tina had the bunk next to mine, and we were already becoming friends.

I had at first thought she was 14, but she was 16, just small. Actually over an inch shorter than I was, with shoulder long brown hair. Thankfully the lessons from Carrie I knew enough of the current bands to convince her I was also 16. When she asked how I was hurt, I said the truth that I was jobbing in the rain and stepped in a hole hidden under the water. We were still talking when we headed to the kitchen for lunch, and then met at the large campfire in the center and were told the rules we were expected to follow.

The camp was co-ed, and the recreation building, kitchen, and campfire area was the only place we could mingle with the boys without a counselor present. Of course, there were the usual games, sing alongs, and the like each evening. Where some of the girls who had been here before said many would find ways to sneak out into the woods for a bit of time with somebody.

After dinner we all met up and I got to know several of the others at the camp. One of them was Curt, and he was cute. And I even felt a bit flattered when he came up and started talking with me, and he said he was 17. I think my ability to flirt back caught him a little off guard, but it was a fun time for about an hour until it was time to return to our cabins for the night. Once I made a final stop at the bathroom I changed into the long T I had brought for sleeping in, and Tina and I talked softly for about an hour, which was easy as we had made our beds so our heads were together.

The next day started the same, but I returned to the cabin half way to the kitchen saying I had forgotten to take out my retainer. And I quickly went right into the cleaning supply closet, and looked inside. Sure enough, I found the small hole at the top, but there was nothing in it. So this had been one of the cabins that had been recorded in the past, but not this year. Great, just 19 more cabins to check.

After breakfast we were trying to decide what to do when it started raining. And with all the lightning the counselors told us we could either remain at the rec building or kitchen, or return to our cabins. And as I did not want to spend the day there with over a hundred teens, I headed back. And Tina, Jasmine, and Trudy joined me.

Once back in the cabin we changed out of our wet clothes, and it was strange realizing I was only in panties, as four other girls all 16 were also in panties. And finally dressed again, we clustered on two of the beds near the back of the cabin and started to gossip. And it should not have surprised me when the conversation soon turned to sex.

No real surprise, Tina admitted she was a virgin but had made out with a couple of guys. Jasmine admitted she had done almost everything, but was still a virgin. I was next, and admitted I had sex before and had a boyfriend until right before school ended. And when they asked what we had used, I admitted I had a prescription of birth control pills.

Trudy was also experienced it turns out, and admitted she was bisexual. The rest of us denied we had been with another girl, but for me that was a lie as I had played both sides more than a few times in college. We then talked about many of the guys at the camp, and Tina said she had seen me talking with Curt the night before.

And at that, Trudy told me if I had a chance I should check him out. He had been her “Summer Camp Boyfriend” the year before it seems, and had been her first. “But he never sticks with a girl for more than a week or so, so if you just wanna get laid he is a good choice. Not the best guy I have been with, but better than just giving myself the old in and out with my fingers and hoping the rest of you are all asleep.”

We all broke into naughty giggles at that, and this was bringing back memories of similar chats when I was actually their age. Of course I was a virgin at that time, and now I was actually the most experienced of all of the girls.

“Oh, I don’t know about that. One advantage of doing it to myself, I always know I will last long enough, and never leave myself hanging unless I’m interrupted.” I gave a sly wink, and Tina covered her mouth and giggled as the rest of us laughed.

“You got that right!” Jasmine said. “More often than not after a heavy date they would be satisfied when they dropped me off at home, but I had to take care of myself when I got to bed.”

At that time Heather came in the cabin drenched, and we each moved to our own bunks and I felt like a nap was a good idea. I laid down, listening to the rain falling on the roof and was soon asleep. I woke up some time later, and noticed that a brown blanket had been laid over me. I sat up and saw there were six of us there now, most sleeping like I had been. I got up and went to the bathroom, then headed to the kitchen.

I was drenched when I got there, and I was wishing that the camp issued us t-shirts that were not white. My bra was clearly visible through the wet material, and I went up to the counter and asked about lunch.

Since it was raining they said they would be delivering bag lunches to each of us, but since I was already there they asked if I could grab the ones for my cabin. The cook was a nice older lady, and pointed to a row of boxes on the table nearby. And she blushed and apologized when I held up my cane, and admitted I could not carry a box, but if she could put them in a bag I might be able to carry them that way.

But what I did not expect was her calling to the back, and Curt came out in an apron. “Curtis, can you be a dear and help Miss Kim to take a box to her cabin for her roommates?” He smiled at me and said he would love to help me out. And I did not miss that his gaze was clearly not on my eyes, but on my breasts. But he picked the box up and soon we were walking down the gravel path. We flirted some more, and he said he would be at the campfire that night, if the rain stopped in time. I smiled at him, and said I would try to make it also.

When we got to the cabin he placed the box just inside the door, and I bumped his hip with mine and said I might see him that night before I went inside and closed the door. I called all the girls over to get lunch, and Tina and I sat and ate on my bed and talked as we ate. Turns out she was the one that covered me up, and I thanked her for that. We talked for a bit, then I decided to take a shower. So grabbing my shower kit I headed to the bathrooms.

Thankfully these were individually walled, and had a curtain across the front. So with shampoo, soap, and razor in hand I went in and took care of business. Washing my hair, washing my body, then touching up my lower grooming. As I was expecting to be spending at least some time on the beach I had carefully trimmed myself before I left to not show any hair under my swimsuit.

And after I finished and caressed my vulva several times to make sure I got all of the stubble, I heard nobody else inside so kept going. I leaned against the corner in the shower stall and let my fingers start rub my clit. It only took me a few minutes and I was moaning in my head as I quietly came. And after washing myself off a final time I got out and started drying off. At that time Jasmine came in and moved to the shower next to mine. She was a lovely girl, and I glanced at her high and firm breasts, and pointed nipples with their areola still slightly puffy. And it was largely the texture change that even let me see that as they were so dark they blended into the rest of her dark skin. And I even caught a glimpse of her mound and saw it was shaved as she slipped out of her panties and got into the shower.

When I got back to the cabin I was soaked again, and used my other towel to dry myself off again. Tina saw the mess of my hair and offered to brush it out for me. And since she was the only girl I was taller than, I sat on the floor as she started brushing my hair.

Since I had left the academy I had grown it to almost the middle of my back. And it had been so long since somebody else had done that for me, I sighed softly and simply enjoyed the slightly sensual feeling of having my hair brushed by somebody else.

The lightning and rain never did stop that day, and an announcement over the PA asked for two from each cabin to go and puck up dinner. We all got into a circle, and as I had a cane they said I would be the moderator and each girl wrote a number on a piece of paper between 1 and 100. They all showed their numbers, and when I showed my number the two girls that were farthest away went to get our dinners. And I smiled when Heather was one of them, serves her fat ass right to get soaked serving us.

Jasmine, Trudy, Tina and I sat by the door talking as we waited, and once again the topic soon turned to sex once again. This time it was about the number of guys we had been with, and Trudy with a grin admitted she had gone all the way with two, but done other things with four others. For Jasmine it was three she had given handjobs to, one a blowjob. And in a hushed voice said that one also talked her into letting him fuck her ass. Tina seemed shocked, and Trudy giggled softly and clapped, admitting that was something she had not done yet. “How was it, girl?” she finally asked.

“Well, it kinda hurt, we only did it twice. It felt nice, and I might try it again, if the guy is not too big.”

“I thought all black guys were big” Tina softly whispered, and Jasmine shook her head and laughed. “Oh no, not all. He was kinda long, but slender. Like, a roll of quarters around. One of those I tugged on was like three inches across, I would never have tried that with him! He would have split me in two for sure! The only reason I did it was because I knew I could not get pregnant that way.”

I had already pondered what I would say, and when it was my turn I admitted to five, three of them going all the way. My first time in the back seat of his car after a High School football game. We did it for a few months, then he dumped me during a false pregnancy scare. My most recent had ended a few weeks before. We were on the same co-ed softball team until my boyfriend moved out.

But Tina caught that, and asked “Moved out?” Oops! I quickly added he moved out of his mom’s house and moved to another state to live with his dad, and they all nodded. And at their prompting, I admitted that the others I had gone down on, one just a onetime thing with a guy I had met at a kegger in the woods right before I came here.

And of course, Trudy grinned and asked me if I spit or swallowed. And with a wink I gave an exaggerated swallowing motion that had them all giggling. It was getting late, so grabbing our raincoats we all trooped together to the bathrooms for a final stop before heading to our beds.

And I could not deny I was turned on. Much more and I would have had to go and take another shower. But it was relaxing hearing the rain fall on the tin roof of the cabin, Punctured by the occasional snore and rustling of the other girls in the cabin. Then I heard a soft sigh from behind my head, and imagined Tina was having a nice dream. Then I heard it again, and her moving about. Maybe she was just having problems falling asleep also.

I rolled onto my belly and looked over at her, oh my. It took a minute or two to realize what was going on. I could see the top of her head, and she was moving around a bit in the darkness. Then I saw Tina raise her right knee, and lean it against the wall. This pulled the blanket up closer to her body, and with a shiver I realized it was moving. Tina was quietly masturbating, right there in a cabin full of girls.

She never removed the blanket, but for the next ten minutes or so I watched, getting more turned on myself as I watched my new friend. It was obvious one of her hands was between her thighs on her pussy, and the other on her chest by the movements through the blanket. I started to slowly grind my own mound against the mattress, and when Tina started to speed up I lowered her right hand and slid it under me, easing two fingers inside as I humped against my hand. I was never sure when Tina actually came, but she did eventually give a long soft sigh, and I let myself go over the top then in my own quiet orgasm.

I smiled as Tina took a long stretch, then moving her hand up and slowly licking her fingers clean before snuggling back in and finally going to sleep. I was soon asleep as well after doing the same thing.

The next day there was no rain, and the clouds were gone by noon. And after lunch we all went into the cabin to change into our swimwear. I had brought a conservative one piece and most of the others the same. But surprisingly, Kim and Jasmine were in bikinis. Still conservative ones, but they looked good in them. And Jasmine walked with me as I followed them all to the beach set up along the river.

As they were walking slower, the rest of the girls and more than a few guys were already in the water when we got there. I sat in the shade, and Jasmine asked if I was going swimming. “Naw, once again something I really can’t do anymore since the accident. And I find it, frustrating.” She looked down at my ankle, and I made a point of lifting my leg up towards her face. She whispered softly, as this was one of the first times my sock was not covering my ankle. I felt her fingers gently caress along my scars, and she asked if it hurt. “No, not really. It aches in bad weather sometimes, but the biggest problem is the lack of flexibility. The scars are not from the injury, those are from the surgeries to try and fix the damage. And that leg is now just a tad shorter than the other now. Not enough to need special shoes, but I can notice it sometimes.”

“That sucks, no more dancing.”

“Oh, I can dance still. Just nothing like I used to. Mostly slow dancing, which does not need much movement. Plus, I like slow dancing.” I gave her a wink, and she gave me one of her own in return. She then pointed out some of the guys in the water she had been with in the two years before, and pointed out which guys were nice kissers, and which would try to go as far as they could.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.