The Masquerade - Cover

The Masquerade

by lichtyd

Copyright© 2021 by lichtyd

Science Fiction Sex Story: Natalie attends a Halloween party with Jason, her daughter's boyfriend. Jason is a very hands-on kind of guy. If not for rule eleven, this would have been my entry for the Halloween story contest. Consider this a non-canon fork from The Loyalty Gene. Time-wise, it's set between chapters eight and nine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   .

In the news today: Motorists are reminded to use extra caution on this Halloween night. Many of those in costume will have limited vision and are especially vulnerable.

Natalie jumped out of bed when Yevgeny, her owner for the last seventeen years, stormed into the house. He bellowed for their sixteen-year-old daughter, Stephanie. As Natalie ran down the stairs, side effects from her addiction surged, and she tripped on the last step. Yevgeny ignored Natalie’s tumble and shouted for Stephanie to pack an overnight bag. Limb by limb, Natalie regained control of her body and stood.

“Yevgeny,” Natalie faced her owner. Upstairs, Stephanie acknowledged her instructions. “Yevgeny,” she repeated, “it’s been three weeks, I need—”

“Yes, Natalie,” her owner interrupted without even sparing her a glance. “I know what you need.” Satisfied with the activity on the second floor, Yevgeny patted her cheek. “I’ve neglected you again, lisichka.”

“The pain’s going to start soon.” Natalie worked to keep any hint of pleading from her voice. It wasn’t easy. The addiction forced whatever behavior was necessary to get what it needed.

“I’ll be back in a few days, and you’ll be my slutty little whore, won’t you?” Yevgeny’s fingers dug into her jaw and forced a nod.

It wasn’t easy to answer with her jaws clamped tight. “Yess,” she hissed.

Stephanie chose that moment to intervene. Holding her suitcase like a battering ram, she charged down the stairs and “accidentally” shoved her father away.

Yevgeny raised a fist, but at the last second, lowered his hand. The slightest bruise might lower Stephanie’s value. “Get in the car,” he growled.

Stephanie obeyed and walked to the door.

“I need to pack,” Natalie turned towards the stairs.

“Nyet.” Her owner rarely slipped back into Russian. Something had him on edge. “Stay,” he said and waved her away. “No more free samples.” During the last trial visit, Natalie provided samples to both a father and son. The visit had not ended well.

Realizing this might be the last time they saw each other, Natalie pushed past Yevgeny and caught Stephanie up in a hug. In a rare display of decency, Yevgeny gave them a minute to say their goodbyes.


Around noon on the following day, Natalie stood by her back door and sipped from a glass of homemade peach schnapps. The alcohol helped numb the aches and odd urges that were her addiction’s lesser withdrawal symptoms. It also weakened the compulsions Yevgeny had laid on her. The flowers lining her porch needed water, and she could use some fresh air. Once the schnapps kicked in, she’d slip outside and get the hose. The alcohol, though, did nothing to lessen her worry about Stephanie.

Events like last night weren’t unexpected. She’d always known Yevgeny’s intentions. On Stephanie’s twelfth birthday, he’d ordered Natalie to begin their daughter’s training. Training? Natalie had wanted to laugh. Did he think she’d taken classes? Men were ridiculously easy to please. If you pretended they had a massive penis, you could own their souls.

But Yevgeny had expected Natalie to do something. So, like a good little slave girl, Natalie complied, but she did it her way.

At the age most girls learned about the birds and the bees and birth control, Natalie’s daughter learned about life as a genetically engineered “companion.” A key part of the design was that Natalie’s daughters inherited everything. They inherited her appearance, her physical attributes, and most of all, her loyalty gene.

Her loyalty gene was a nasty piece of tinkering. The genetic engineers started with the human pair-bonding ability, then twisted it into an addiction that controlled nearly every aspect of Natalie’s life. After becoming her original owner’s mistress, each sex act flooded her brain with hormones. Those hormones triggered an addiction she hadn’t known existed. Once active, the near-constant need for the next fix destroyed any chance of her having a normal life. The dependence was incurable, but under the right conditions, another human could take the other’s place.

Along with this vital information, Natalie also shared her low opinion of humans. How men, in particular, should be feared and never, ever trusted.

Four years passed. Stephanie grew into a near-exact copy of her mother. There were few differences between them; Natalie had a slightly more athletic build than her slightly curvier daughter. However, it was almost impossible to tell them apart unless they stood side by side.


Several months back, after catching Stephanie eyeing the teenaged boy next door, Natalie had a glimmer of an idea. It took the rest of the day, but the plan took form. If Stephanie became only slightly addicted to that boy, then later, after he matured, Natalie could use him to rescue her daughter.

Once informed of the plan, Stephanie followed it like a champ. The boy fell under her daughter’s spell, and everything appeared to go well. That is, until today, when Natalie stepped outside to water her flowers, and the boy, Jason, snuck up on her.

Jason wasn’t supposed to meet Natalie yet. Not until he’d grown up and rescued Stephanie. By then, when Jason learned Natalie and Stephanie were genies, genetically engineered companions, he would be thoroughly ensnared; it wouldn’t matter.

Natalie had a plan for this—she had a plan for almost everything. If Jason ever managed to surprise her, all she needed to do was duck back inside her house and send her daughter out. Except Stephanie wasn’t home, and there was no one else to receive Jason’s greetings. Natalie sighed. All she’d intended was to get a bit of fresh air and water her flowers.

As fast as Natalie thought, and her thoughts flew like lightning, Jason seemed to move faster. Grinning, the sixteen-year-old boy wrapped her in his arms and planted a boyfriend-style kiss right on her lips.

Once upon a time, Natalie’s loyalty gene would have protected her. Besides providing a defensive reflex, it made incidental physical contact unpleasant. Each time Yevgeny used her to provide samples, it weakened her defensive reflex. Compounding the problem was her current vulnerability to anything that might satisfy the addiction. The need didn’t care if Jason could satisfy the cravings for weeks or only a few hours. It felt his touch, and her body responded.

Tingles washed up her spine when the boy’s cool human lips pressed against hers. Natalie, almost an observer while her body responded, noticed he tasted like lemonade. Too often, the men she slept with reeked of whiskey and cigars. Given a choice, Natalie preferred lemonade.

Another thing became clear. Stephanie had trained this boy to kiss. His lips applied the right amount of pressure. He didn’t slobber or jam his tongue down her throat.

Not only were Natalie and her daughter outwardly identical, they also had the same nerve endings. What Stephanie enjoyed, her mother enjoyed as well, and Jason put a lot of effort into pleasing his girlfriend.

His hands swept down her back with the correct pressure, spreading tingles and making her knees weak. With a hand on her waist, he pulled her tight against his chest. His other hand dropped and patted her butt.

The familiarity with which he patted her butt snapped Natalie back to full awareness. Stephanie would have some explaining to do.

“Jason,” Natalie gathered her wits and pushed him back. He didn’t complain or whine. He just stepped back. Stephanie always claimed this boy was different. From Natalie’s experience, men always took what they wanted. Jason’s compliance almost made her pull him back for a hug. She found herself staring up into his warm brown eyes. Romeo—her nickname for the boy—smiled. His smile was extra bright because he thought he’d just kissed the girl he loved.

“I missed you,” he said.

There was no falseness in his voice. He meant every word. For the first time in Natalie’s life, she received a human’s unconditional love. Well, he loved Stephanie, not her. That secret specter of envy peeked from its hiding place, and Natalie squashed it back. She’d never begrudge Stephanie what happiness she’d found. Although, just once, it might have been nice to experience it herself.

Jason tucked an errant lock of her hair back into place. He said, “Mom’s driving me bonkers with her party preparations. Then I saw you watering the flowers.”

Natalie sighed again. What she needed now was a hot bath and the time to take care of this craziness. Best to shoo this youngster back home. “Well, I think you should have stayed to help.”

His eyes widened. That wasn’t what Romeo expected to hear. Well, a little disappointment was good for a man. Every last one needed to learn their place.

“Mom has to check with the caterers and go to the grocery store.” Romeo took her hands. He said, “After she leaves, I thought we might finish what we started last night.” Not only was his smile back, but there was a certain twinkle in his eyes.

A mother’s curiosity flared; what was Stephanie getting up to? “What about last night?”

That twinkle didn’t quit. “Sweetheart, you haven’t let me take care of you since the dance.”

While Jason’s innocent-sounding request might fool his mother, Natalie knew better. When Stephanie returned home, that little minx would get a talking to. Until then, a little more information wouldn’t hurt, and Natalie knew how to make a man talk. She stepped close and showed her best naughty smile. “Tell me what else we need to finish.”

Romeo’s teeth flashed. “That’s how we’re playing today?” He bent, and chills swept Natalie’s spine when his lips brushed her throat. In a husky voice, Romeo whispered, “I want to have you for lunch.”

Ohhh, Stephanie was in so much trouble.

Someone coughed. Jason and Natalie spun to find Shirley Thomas, Jason’s mom, standing at the gate. “Sorry to interrupt,” the woman said with a smile. “Steph, your costume’s on the kitchen countertop. Try it on, please, and see if it fits. I’ll be back in an hour or so.” Then, almost as an afterthought, Mrs. Thomas added, “Can you two behave until I’m back?”

Costume? Oh heck, Stephanie had been yammering about a Halloween party for over a week. Shirley had even asked Stephanie to bring her mother along.

“Sure, Mom, we can behave,” Jason lied. Natalie knew he lied because his right hand rested on her butt.

Natalie waited until Mrs. Thomas turned away before swatting Jason’s hand from her rump. Furious at his boldness, and at how much she’d enjoyed his touch, she said, “I can’t believe you did that in front of your mother.”

“She didn’t see anything.”

“It shows a lack of respect for her and me.”

“Ouch, now you sound like a mom.” Jason clasped his hands together and pointedly stepped away.

It was about time he learned some restraint. “Now, about the party, I’m not going.”

“Why not?”

Because your girlfriend is meeting some disgusting old man who wants to buy a slave girl. Telling Jason the truth would wreck everything. They had the plan, damn it. “I don’t feel well, and I’m going to bed early.”

“But I wanted to see you in the witch costume,” he protested. Then he switched gears. “All right, but I’ll be lonely without you.”

If an argument that shallow swayed Stephanie, she deserved whatever happened to her. Fortunately, Natalie was made of sterner stuff. Stepping back towards her door, she squared off with the disappointed young man. Their eyes locked, and—darn it, the kid was honestly sad. He looked like a puppy dog who’d lost his best friend. Come to think of it, apart from Stephanie, he didn’t have any friends. It wouldn’t cost anything to let him down easy.

“Tell you what, bring the costume over here. If I feel better, I’ll call you.”

“OK,” he took off like a shot. Less than a minute later, he was back with a gaudy multicolor printed box. “Thank you, Jason,” Natalie took the package. After giving Romeo a peck on the cheek, he moped all the way home.


Time passed. Natalie had shut all the lights off on the first floor. She’d always survived Halloween by ignoring any trick or treater’s at the door. The sounds of children outside caused her to peek around the curtains. Hordes of poorly costumed human children trooped up and down the sidewalk.

The phone rang. It might be news about Stephanie. Natalie dashed to the nightstand and picked up the receiver. “Hello,” she said.

“Mom, it’s me.” It was Stephanie! They hadn’t had any way to predict the outcome of this visit. The human might have bought Stephanie, and this was her chance to say goodbye. “Are you all right?” Natalie couldn’t bring herself to ask if Stephanie had been sold.

“I’m fine. The man Yevgeny brought me to meet expected a free sample, and Yevgeny told him no. They’re arguing about the price. The man thinks I’m too expensive.”

“I wish you were home. I’m so worried.”

“Me too. Have you heard from Jason? He might have called.”

“Romeo visited earlier. He caught me outside when I watered my posies.”

“Oh, no. Did he—”

“No, he didn’t have a clue, and I had to suffer through one of his kisses. You’ll have to deal with him after you get back. He was a bit upset when you canceled out on the Halloween party.”

“I forgot about the party. Mrs. Thomas bought a costume for me.”

“It’s ugly. Besides a shapeless black robe, there’s a fake rubber nose and stick on warts.” Natalie sniffed and added, “as if any self-respecting witch would look so hideous.”

“Mom, this might sound crazy, but why don’t you pretend you’re me and go? Jason’s sweet. He’ll treat you the same way he treats me.”

Natalie rolled her eyes. She had first, second, and third “hand” experience with Romeo today. It’s true he didn’t press, but he also took every liberty possible. “Sweetie, I don’t know. What if he wants to kiss me again?”

“Mom, I was so scared today, I almost peed my pants. Right now, little things, like a few kisses, don’t mean much. Besides, I’d feel better knowing you had one evening with a decent guy. Just promise you won’t keep him afterward, ‘kay?”

“I’ll think about it.” Keep a man? Her?

“Uh, oh, Mom, I hear them coming. Yevgeny said we’re leaving. Love you.”

“I love you too—”but Stephanie had already hung up.

Natalie stared at the witch costume. The only part she liked was the pointed hat. With the right makeup and her little black dress, she might work something out.


“Master Jason,” Alfred spoke from the wall-mounted video screen in Jason’s bedroom.

Jason sat at his desk, mindlessly scrolling through pages on his tablet. “What’s up?” he didn’t glance at the screen.

“Miss Stephanie is waiting for you to escort her. She said, and I quote, ‘Wear a dark suit and don’t dawdle’”

A dark suit? Stephanie knew every article of clothing he owned. She knew his only suit was gray. Oh, well, it would have to do. It took five minutes to change. He ran downstairs, brushing his hair, and headed for the back door.

Mom stopped him along the way. “What’s going on? Why are you dressed like that? Where’s your mad scientist costume?”

“Steph called. She’s coming and wants me to wear my suit.”

Mom rolled her eyes. In her mind, Stephanie could do no wrong. “Whatever, just don’t run in the dark.”


Natalie took a large swallow of the peach schnapps before putting the bottle back in her pantry. Jason would be here any minute, and she needed to be ready.

Someone tapped on the back door. Natalie turned to the wall display, adjusted her pointy hat, and checked her makeup. Everything was perfect. Raising her voice, she said, “Come in, Jason.”

The back door swung open, and Jason, wearing a dark gray suit, stood framed in the doorway. This was the first time he’d ever been inside her house. But that wasn’t what made his eyes bug out.

“Holy cow,” he said.

The heat in Jason’s eyes answered all Natalie’s questions. Still, a girl needed to hear compliments. “What do you think?” she asked. Natalie’s idea of a witch’s costume was far from the ugly robed figure portrayed on the neoplas box. Instead of a robe, she wore a tight-fitting, little black dress. Adding to the look were black, thigh-high stockings and matching stiletto heels. She kept her makeup simple, with dark eyeliner and ruby-red lipstick. For the final touch, glossy black nail polish contrasted nicely with her naturally pale skin.

“Holy cow,” he repeated. His eyes roved up and down, taking in every inch of her costume.

“Focus, Jason. Will I fit in?”

With the initial shock wearing off, the boy stepped into her kitchen. He raised a finger and made a twirling gesture. “Turn around, please.”

Men were all the same. “Show me the booty,” was all they thought about. Well, Natalie had the best-damned booty money could buy, didn’t she? She turned around, taking her time. When she faced him again, his shocked expression had changed into one of delight.

“You’re so hot. I mean, you’re beyond hot. Is incandescent with heat a thing?”

“It is, if that’s what you think.” Natalie waved at her torso. “Is this outfit too much? I don’t want to stand out for the wrong reasons.

“You’ll fit in.” His confidence back, Jason stepped close enough that the tiny hazel flecks in his eyes stood out. “You’ll be the hottest woman there.” Then he glanced towards the hallway. “Is your mom around?”

“It’s just you and me.”

“Oh,” Romeo’s eyes dropped, probably to her cleavage, then back up. “Can I kiss you, or would it smudge your makeup?”

This was the moment of truth. She had to stay in character, and Steffi did give her a hall pass. “It’s smudge-free makeup. Kiss away.”

Apparently, Romeo saved special kisses for times when a mom wasn’t around. The accompanying tingles were easy enough to ignore, but Natalie couldn’t ignore his hands. Several minutes later, all those tingles damped down. The kiss had been quite the experience. Romeo’s hands had located and itemized each article of clothing she wore.

“Are you OK?” he asked. “I thought you might faint or something.”

“Give me a minute to cool down.” Natalie fanned herself. “You, Jason, are dangerous, did you know that?”

He laughed, “You’re the best girlfriend in the world.”

After a few deep breaths, Natalie’s head cleared enough to get back on track. She had a plan to keep octopus boy under control. “I want to show you something.” On the kitchen table was the open costume box. Laying on top was the paper holding sticky-back cosmetic warts. In the center, there was a blank spot. “See this?” she tapped the spot. “I stuck a wart someplace special. If you behave yourself tonight, I might show you where I put it.”

Jason’s eyes lit. “Like a treasure hunt?”

Men... “Yes, Jason, like a treasure hunt. But you have to behave. We’re not going to spend the night necking in your bedroom. I want to mingle and enjoy the party.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.