Halloween 2021 - Cover

Halloween 2021

by RosiePalmer

Copyright© 2021 by RosiePalmer

Erotica Sex Story: My mother has planned her annual Halloween party, but I don't want to attend. My bitch sister will be there and I am fed up with their constant teasing of me for a little genetic problem I have. Mother begs me to attend. I tell her that I am not putting with any of their stuff. She askes me to be nice for one more party because I am off to college and won't be back. I only promise, it they are nice I will be nice. If not....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

My name is Richard Smith. Even though I am 18 and a senior in high school, my family calls me Ricky because I am the youngest of five children and the only boy. My father wanted a boy and they kept at it until they had me. To say that my four older sisters were bitches is giving them credit because they are my sisters. They are copies of my mother in shape and beauty. She raised them to be divas a lot like her, God’s gift to any man brave enough to give them their attention.

My parent’s names are Peter and Genevieve or Ginny and they have been married for about 28 years.

Let me tell you a little about my sisters. First off, my mother wanted them named after Goddesses and must have had foreknowledge when she named them because they became who they were named after.

The oldest is Athena, named after the Greek Goddess of war, wisdom and domestic crafts. She definitely became the Goddess of war, as she was not so much about wisdom and domestic crafts. She is twenty-six and divorced from her college sweetheart. After they were married for a few years she decided he was worthless and started sleeping around with those she felt worthy of her body. Fortunately, there were no children involved to be fought over.

Number two sister is twenty-four-year-old Diana, Roman Goddess of wild animals and the hunt. Again, Mother hit the nail on the head. Diana is always on the hunt for her new victim of the male persuasion and she was definitely a wild animal. She left a trail of men in her wake as she tore through them faster than I change my underwear. She rarely had a steady boyfriend and never married.

Number three is twenty-two-year-old Eris, named after the Greek Goddess who personifies the energies of strife, discord, contention and rivalry. She personifies her name’s sake as she can’t walk through a room without nearly causing a fight or all-out war between anyone near her. She has few female friends and almost no male acquaintances. To call her a loner is giving her credit for having a friend. She does have one friend, that I know of, and she treats her like a servant.

Number four is a real piece of work and is twenty years old. Her name is Persephone, named after the Celtic Goddess of the terrifying crow who is associated with war and death on the battlefield. She feeds off of what Eris creates and they take no prisoners, maybe because of this, Eris and Persephone are very close.

A few years ago, I asked my mother if she knew what their names meant and she replied, “No, my son, I liked the names I gave each one of them. Do you know what their names mean?”

I remember laughing, “Mother, I do and each one of them personifies the names you gave them. Why did Father name me Richard? I don’t think I can ever live up to Richard the Lionhearted, because I can’t stand up for myself against my sisters.”

Mother looked at me, “Son, as mean as the girls were to you growing up, you have become a fine young man. Unlike your sisters, you have good friends, get perfect grades in school and already have acceptance letters from all six of the colleges you applied too. From listening to my friends and talking about their sons not receiving a single reply yet, I am very proud of you. Have you chosen the college you want to attend? It appears that you can go wherever you want.”

I shook my head, “I am thinking of Cal Tech School of Computer Engineering. I should fit right in with all of the top nerds in the country.”

My mother sadly smiled at me, “I don’t care that you aren’t an athlete like your father was. You are a wonderful young man and will make some lucky young lady a fine husband.”

I looked at her, “Mother, can I change subjects for a minute?”

As she always did when she knew I was going to ask about my sisters, she sighed, “Yes, what would you like to know?”

I said, “Your annual Halloween party is this coming Saturday night, are my sisters going to be here this year?”

She knew why I asked, “Eris and Persephone will arrive Friday evening to help me get everything ready, Diana will be here Saturday morning and Athena will arrive sometime early Saturday afternoon. Why do you ask Ricky? They are always here for the party.”

I shook my head, “Mother, I don’t want to be here when they arrive, I am tired of the way they treat me. Jason Morrison has invited me to his family’s party and I am planning on going. Most of my friends will be there and I will have a much better time at his house than dealing with my sisters. He told me that his parents will let me stay with them the entire weekend.”

She looked at me and in a pleading voice said, “Ricky, this may be the last time our family will be together for quite a while, I had to beg each of them to come this year. Your father and I know that we blew it raising them and they don’t like each other much more than you do. Please be here for our party, one last time. If you go to Cal Tech, you will be on the other side of the country and won’t be able to attend for at least four years, if we have another party at all.”

I could tell that my mother was on the edge of tears, “Mother, I won’t make any promises today, except to tell you, that if they start acting up like they always do, I will fight back. I am tired of the stuff they pull to get a rise out of me. They won’t like the rise they get now.”

My mother knew what I put up with to be around the family, especially from my sisters, “I guess I don’t blame you, they can be a little rough on you, especially when they gang up four to one on you.”

The remainder of the week went pretty much normal for the three of us, except for Mother needing me to run errands for her.

I didn’t know that Persephone had arrived until I came out of the bathroom after a shower. She and her best friend Georgia were in the hall as I came out from showering with a towel around my waist. Persephone giggled, “Hello, there little dick, still my baby brother who never grew up.” Her favorite verbal attacks were to make fun of my name and my genetic condition of a short, but very thick, penis. When I say short, I mean short, like three inches. What they don’t know is what happens when it is aroused to its full nine inch length. It is such a rare condition that there isn’t even a name for it.

I blushed when her friend giggled, “Persephone, it can’t be as small as you say it is. He is over six feet tall.”

Persephone giggled, “You should see it Georgia. You almost need a magnifying glass to find it. It is so short, I bet he doesn’t even need a condom, because he can’t shoot his semen deep enough to matter.”

Georgia giggled, “Ricky, show it to me, I don’t believe her. Nobody with your height can be that small.”

I smiled at her, “Alright, I’ll show you. You can see it in my room when you give me a blow job.”

Both of them gasped as Persephone said, “You can’t talk to my friend like that you little prick.”

I looked from Persephone to Georgia, “Why not, it’s the way you two talk all the time. The two of you have had more dicks in your mouths than most porn stars. Georgia, what’s one more to add to your list?”

She smiled at Persephone, “We’ll be right back. If it’s as small as you say it is it won’t take long.” She covered her mouth and giggled, “No pun intended, lead the way little dick.”

While she followed me to my bedroom, I must explain to you. It’s true, I was born with a tiny dick and it is still only about three inches long. It is also very thick, I can barely wrap my hand around it. It’s what happens when it becomes excited, it grows to nine inches long and thickens a lot more. I smiled as I closed and locked my bedroom door behind us. With my back to Georgia I dropped my towel and turned around, “You’ve seen it now give me a blow job until I fill your mouth with my seed.”

True to the slut she is known to be, she giggled as she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. About thirty seconds later she was gagging on my quickly growing shaft and pulled her mouth off me. Her eyes were wide as she stared at my now six inch shaft, “What the fuck, it’s growing longer.”

I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled it my shaft, “Take it into your throat you slut. Do what you promised and I may fuck you when you finish.”

She opened her mouth and I drove my hips forward and chocked her again, “Come on you slut, take it all the way down your throat.”

I was almost at my full nine inch plus length when she took me in her mouth again. She took about half of me in before it touched the back of her mouth and she chocked again. She pulled off, “I’ve never had one that size, I can’t take it into my throat.”

I looked down at her, “Take my tiny dick in your throat or in your ass. I am tired of my sisters and their friends making fun of me. Which is it, your throat or your ass, you choose.”

She looked a little worried, “I’ve never seen one this big, it won’t fit in either. Please, can I just give you a regular blow job?”

I pulled her to her feet, “Strip you slut, take your clothes off. After I fill your mouth, I am going to fill that over used cunt of yours until you beg me to allow you to be one of my sluts. I am tired of all the teasing you and that bitch do to me.”

She removed her clothes and got back on her knees. She earnestly went after my shaft until I overfilled her mouth. She had cum running down her chin and onto her breasts as I said, “Wipe my cum off your chin and tits and lick it off your fingers. Then lay on my bed so I can fuck you like the slutty whore that you are.”

She did exactly what I told her to do and she lay on my bed face down with her legs falling toward the floor. I positioned myself behind her and drove all nine inches in her very wet and dripping pussy. She yelled out, “Oh my God, you hit my cervix, oh God, fuck me. It hurts, but I want this. Please fuck me.”

I started to roughly saw my shaft in and out of her, “Are you my slut?”

Through her grunts she whimpered, “Oh yes, I am your slut, whenever you want me. I love your dick. Oh God, fuck me.”

I pressed my finger into her pussy next to my shaft as she had an orgasm and squealed through her shudders. I pulled my finger out and jammed it into her ass as far as it would go, in one stroke. She screamed in surprise as I said, “The next time we are together, my tiny little dick goes in here. You buy some butt plugs and get it ready for me or you’ll never feel it again. Do you understand my slutty pet?”

She said it without me asking, “Yes, Master, your slutty pet will be ready for you to use my ass next weekend.”

She screamed again and I drove two fingers into her ass and my cock to the hilt and released my seed deep inside her. As I recovered, I noticed that she wasn’t moving. I smiled to myself, the bitch passed out from the pleasure I gave her.

Persephone banged on my door and yelled, “What are you doing to Georgia and why is she screaming?”

I ignored her and helped Georgia onto my bed. I lay next to her and brushed her hair from her face. When she woke she was looking in my eyes, “I have never had orgasms that strong before. I am so sorry for making fun of you and my ass will be ready for you next weekend.”

I smiled at her, “What costume are you wearing tomorrow night?”

She looked in my eyes, “I am wearing a Little Bo Peep costume.”

I chuckled, “You will be my slutty Little Bo Peep. Do not button your top. Tie it just below your breasts and no bra. I want a butt plug in your ass and no panties. I want you ready for me to use as I please and I will use you again tomorrow night.”

She blushed, “Your sister is going to go nuts when I tell her what happened in here.”

I looked in her eyes, “You will not tell her what happened. Only that you gave me a blow job and I may have pleasured you with my tongue.”

She gasped, “But it will be so much fun to rub it in her face. The largest cock she has never had lives in the house she grew up in. We shared her largest and it was tiny next to yours, as it was only about seven inches long. She will be so jealous of what you just gave me.”

I shook my head, “You can tell her when you are back at the college on Monday. She cannot know before that unless I tell her.”

She gasped and asked, “Are you going to fuck your sister?”

I chuckled, “If I do, it will be in her ass, because she doesn’t deserve it anywhere else. Now get dressed and get out of my room. Are you staying over tonight?”

She giggled, “Yes, I am staying all weekend.”

I smiled, “Make sure you are ready for me at any time I desire you and you may give me another blow job after my parent’s go to bed. You are much too noisy for anything else.”

She smiled, “Yes, Sir, your slutty little pet will do anything you desire, anytime you want it. I already love your cum.”

We finished dressing and went out to the hall where we were met by a very upset Persephone, “What the hell were the two of you doing in there?” She looked at Georgia, “You went in there to give tiny dick a blow job and it sounded like he was fucking you to death. His tiny cock can’t do that to any woman.”

Georgia blushed and looked at the floor, “We may have done a little more than just a blow job. Your brother knows how to use what he has.”

Exasperated, Persephone shook her head, “You didn’t yell like that when Jerome took you and he has the largest cock either of us has ever had. What does he have a magic tongue?”

Georgia smiled, “Persephone, I don’t know what it was but he hit all the right places. I don’t want to upset you, so I’ll just tell you up front, I’ll do it again if he asks me.”

My sister looked as if she was in shock, “It almost sounds like you are in love with my baby brother. Get in my room so we can discuss this in private.”

Georgia stood in front of me and looked up in my eyes, “How much may I tell her?”

Persephone gasped, “Why are you asking him what you can tell me? He isn’t your boyfriend or anything like that, he’s just my tiny dick baby brother.”

I was about to keep my promise to my mother when Georgia angrily interrupted what I was going to say, “Persephone, he isn’t your baby brother any more. Look at him, he’s over six feet tall, about to graduate high school and head off to one of the best colleges in the country. He is obviously a good lover because you heard my reaction. It may be time for you to back off a little.”

I could see that Persephone was thinking when she said, “Georgia, can we go in my room and talk? You really do seem to like my brother.” She looked as if she was going to tear up when she turned and went to her room.

Georgia looked at me, “I’ve never seen her like that before. She is thinking and doesn’t know what to say and that is usually when she goes into attack mode.” Georgia paused, “May I tell her everything, I think she is ready to listen about you growing up for the first time since I can remember. She always calls you baby brother, but did you notice that she just called you her brother? I’ve never heard her call you that before.”

I thought for a moment, “I guess I have gone along with this charade long enough. You can tell her everything except my length and don’t make me bigger than Jerome until I stick it in her ass.”

Georgia had closed the door to Persephone’s room when Eris came up the stairs, “Have those two bitches been going at it long? I noticed Georgia’s car out front when I arrived and I could hear them downstairs when I came in.” She looked at me, “Mom told me that you don’t want to be at our party tomorrow night because you are afraid to be around your bitchy sisters, or have you finally found a girlfriend?”

I smiled, “I’m not sure about them I just got out of the shower. As far as the party goes, I have another offer and I didn’t think the family was coming or would even care if I attended. You are correct Eris, I would rather go to the party at Jason’s instead of the one here.”

Eris laughed at me, “It’s not like you have been man enough to stand up against the four of us one time in your life.”

I smiled at Eris, “Stick around, my bitch of a sister, you may be surprised this weekend.”

Shocked, her anger showed, “What did you call me?”

I smiled at her, “I called it like it’s always been and you know it. I decided that I am not taking any of yours or your sisters shit anymore. Go ahead and tell Mother what I called you, I told her that if I stayed, I wasn’t going to put up with the four of you anymore, so get used to it.” I turned and went into my room and I could feel her glare on my back. I had just challenged all of my sisters by what I said to Eris. As I closed my bedroom door I thought, “I hope I am up for this.”

I was sitting at my computer, making notes for a paper I had to write for my English class, when I heard a soft knock on my door, “Come in Mother.”

She came in and sat on my bed, “Ricky, I know you told me you weren’t going to take any stuff from your sisters this weekend, but did you have to start the first time you saw Eris? Did you really call her a bitch to her face?”

I took in a deep breath, “Mother, she started it because of what you told her when she arrived. She got in my face and I quote, ‘Mom told me that you don’t want to be at our party tomorrow night, are you afraid to be around your bitchy sisters or have you finally found a girlfriend?’ That sounded like a challenge to my manhood.”

My mother shook her head, “That wasn’t a challenge to your manhood, it is just the way she talks and you know it, you are the little brother.”

I kept my eyes on my mother, “You can keep enabling them if you want. Her comment about me finally finding a girlfriend is a direct attack on my manhood and you know she was referring to my little issue, as they always do. It stops this weekend and I am going to end it. You and Father have allowed them to run roughshod over me my entire life. As far as I am concerned, it’s over. You being here and defending them is what always happens. You defend them and not me, so I’ll take care of myself from now on.”

My mother looked at her hands, “Ricky, if you do this it will ruin the entire weekend. They’ll gang up on you and make us all unhappy. Can’t you just go along with it this weekend, like you always have? You don’t have to see them again until you finish college.”

I smiled, “Mother, no more, if you keep defending them, they won’t change toward me or anybody else. I am not putting up with it any more. It’s time you did your part to stop them as their, and my, mother.”

My mother weakly smiled at me, “Son, you picked one hell of a weekend to start this, but you are right, your father and I should have stopped this years ago. Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes, get ready and come down, it will be the five of us and Georgia. Janet will be here in a while and maybe her friend Janet.”

I responded, “Alright Mother, I need to finish a few notes for my paper, and then I will be right down.”

She patted my hand as she left, “I am sorry it has come to this with your sisters. I don’t think your father and I are ready for where this is going to go.” She closed my door as she walked out.

I finished making my notes for the paper and closed my laptop. I was walking by Persephone’s bedroom door as it opened, she and Georgia came out behind me and followed as I went downstairs.

Entering the dining room Persephone said, “Georgia, why don’t you sit next to Ricky.”

Eris said at Persephone, “Where are you going to sit, across from her? That seat is usually for Athena.”

Persephone looked at Eris, “Athena isn’t here and that seat is open, besides what does it matter to you where she sits?”

Eris stated, “She is your friend, she should sit next to you and not your baby brother.”

Persephone smiled, “Alright, I’ll take Diana’s seat next to Georgia. Is that alright with you?”

Eris appeared to be in shock, “I guess, but you should have put her in Diana’s seat and not next to your baby brother.”

Georgia smiled at my sisters, “I am not sure calling him baby brother is the correct way to address him. He is about to graduate from high school and will be going to one of the most prestigious colleges in the country. The little boy I watched grow up is about as close to a man as a high school senior can get, don’t you think?”

Eris almost spat out, “He is our baby brother, and nothing can, or will, ever change that. I don’t care how old he is.”

My father did what he usually did, “Girls, can we eat a meal without an argument once in a while?”

My sisters answered the way they always did, “Yes Father.” This is what bothers me the most, Father says to stop and they do, for a short time, until he is out of hearing distance.

We were cleaning up after dinner when I heard Eris whisper to Georgia, “What is it with you and my baby brother? Do you have a thing for him or something?”

Georgia had been around my sisters since her and Persephone were in kindergarten. She looked at Eris and said, “What are you talking about? I sat where Persephone asked me to sit, so you can take it up with her.”

Eris glared at her, “I will, we have protocols in place when guests are here.”

I was about to say something when my mother stated, “Eris, let it rest. You are here for two days. We have a guest and Persephone suggested where she should sit. She sat in an open seat and your other two sisters won’t be here until tomorrow.”

Eris gasped, “But Mother, we never do it the way they did.”

My father interrupted Eris, seeing something brewing, “Eris, your mother and I have both asked you to let it rest.”

I looked at Mother and she nodded at my father. I thought, “Mother told him about our earlier discussion.”

I was at the top of the stairs when I heard Eris say to Persephone, “Something is going on and I am going to find out what it is. Janet will be here later and we will settle this with you two.”

True to her word, I heard the argument in the hallway. I didn’t understand much because they argued softly since our father was trying to watch the evening news. It ended with two slamming doors.

I finally got my thoughts entered into my computer and started to write my English paper when I heard a soft knock on my door, “Come in.”

Georgia came in and closed the door, “Eris wants me to go for a walk with Janet who just arrived and we both know what that topic will be. What do you want me to tell her?”

I smiled, “Georgia, I’ll tell you if you tell me what is going on between Persephone and Eris. Something is changing, they usually gang up on me and it almost seems that Persephone was defending me at dinner.”

I watched as Georgia thought about what to say, “I told her everything that we did and that I want to get to know you much better. Ricky, you are the only normal person in this family. I am seeing them as they really are for the first time. You treat every single person you come in contact with the way you want to be treated. My thoughts about you were jaded by talking to Persephone and what she thinks. This afternoon, you gave me exactly what I needed and I loved it. Tell me what you want to do with Janet and I’ll help you make it happen.”

I steepled my fingers and rested my chin on them, “I want to do to her, what I did to you, can you make that happen for me?”

Georgia laughed, “That is exactly what Persephone told me you would say. She appears to be warming up to you since I told her I want to get to know you better.”

I looked in her eyes, “Georgia, you have never shown any interest in me, so why now, it has to be more than fucking your brains out.”

She was still giggling from her laughing, “It’s not that you fucked my brains out, you took charge of me and I can’t tell you how much that turned me on. No man has ever done, or even tried to do, that to me. It was as if you were done with me when you finished, but left me wanting more.” She turned her ass to me, “Feel my ass, Ricky.”

I felt her ass and was surprised, there was a butt plug in it. I swatted her ass, “Are you really getting ready for me to abuse your ass with my oversized cock?”

Her smiling eyes met mine, “Yes, I am Ricky. Your sister also has one in her ass. She is getting ready for you to use hers too. I meant what I said, I am your slut and I’ll do what I have to for your pleasure. If it is another ass or pussy you want, I’ll help you get it. If you want Janet’s pussy, I’ll get her for you tonight. My parents are out of town this weekend, so you can do her in my bed, tonight. Give me your number and I’ll text you when we are ready for you. You know I only live about a block away.”

I smiled at her, “Do it and text me when you are ready and I’ll leave right away. But from now on you will call me Rich or Master.”

She covered her mouth and giggled, “I can’t believe this, and you want to get to know me better too. You were right when you said that I’ve had more cocks in my mouth than a porn star. I will never be able to be completely one man’s property. That’s why I told you I would get Janet for you and any other woman you want but in return I expect you to bring me men. Can you live with that agreement?”

I looked at her in surprise, “I believe I can and I believe that you will keep getting new women for me to bed. I do want to try and see how it goes, so is that acceptable to you?”

She blushed, “I think so, and I will be your girl under that agreement. I have to go prepare Janet for you. I will text you in a little bit.” She rushed out the door and I heard voices in the hall, one of them angry and then a door slammed.

I was writing my paper when my phone beeped and I smiled at the message, “Ready for a blow job? Come to my house and work your magic.”

I saved my paper, closed my laptop and closed my door as I entered the hall. I was passing Persephone’s door when it opened, she grabbed me and drug me into her room and closed her door, “Are you going to fuck Janet like you did Georgia?”

I smiled at her, “Turn around and bend over.”

Much to my surprise she did exactly as I asked. I lifted her skirt and twisted the butt plug and then ran my finger between her pussy lips, “Yes, Persephone, I am going to get a blow job from Janet and then I am going to fuck her just like I did Georgia. You may stand up now.”

She stood and faced me. I noticed that she was blushing, “Is that plug to get you ready for me?”

Persephone gasped, “It is if Georgia tells me you did to Janet what you did to her. Is it really nine inches long and thick?”

I turned and opened her door, “I guess you will have to wait to find out. If I were you I would get a bigger butt plug.” I closed her door, hurried down the stairs and out the door.

Five minutes later I walked into Georgia’s house and was surprised to see a nude Janet. She was a lovely woman in clothes, naked she was stunning. I smiled at her, “I hear that you want to give me a blow job, is this true?”

Janet smiled at me, “I also want to know if you are really as large as Georgia says you are. Eris has always told me that your penis was only three inches long.”

Georgia giggled, “His sisters have only gotten glimpses of a not aroused penis. Your job for the next few minutes is to do what you promised me you would do. You told me if he chokes you, he can fuck you. Is your statement true?”

I smiled as I removed my shorts and boxer briefs, “I guess we will know in a few minutes.”

Janet giggled, “It is exactly as Eris described it, short and thick.”

Georgia pushed her, “Janet, take it in your mouth and keep it there until you choke. I promise you, it will touch your cervix when it’s all the way in your pussy.”

Janet giggled, “Are you telling me that this tiny little short dick is going to choke me? I can deep throat much more than this.”

Georgia laughed, “Just take it in your mouth and prepare yourself to be fucked.”

Just like with Georgia, Janet choked and pulled her mouth off of my cock in about thirty seconds. She stared at it, “I can’t believe how long it is growing. It is longer than any cock I have ever seen.”

I smiled down at her, “Get it all the way into your throat or spread your legs for me Janet.”

Janet laid back on the floor and spread her legs, “Just drive it in now, I can’t take it in my throat yet. I need to practice, you will let me practice, won’t you?”

Georgia laughed, “I told you, and that bitch Eris, Rich will own you by the time he finishes plundering your pussy. Master, fuck her brains out and make her scream like you did me.”

Janet gasped, “Did you just call him Master?”

Georgia smiled down at Janet as she sat on her face, “In a few minutes, you will too.”

I aligned my still growing cock at Janet’s opening and drove it home to its base in one swift motion and she squealed in pain and pleasure, “Oooowwww ... don’t stop, please don’t stop. It hurts, but it hurts so good that I need more.”

Georgia was getting into it as she sat on Janet’s face she said, “Do it Master, fuck her like the slut that she is. She has had more cocks than me, but none the size of yours. Janet, you told me that you would pleasure me too if what I said was true, so make me squirt all over your face.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.