Galactic Enforcer - Cover

Galactic Enforcer

by acolodude

Copyright© 2021 by acolodude

Science Fiction Sex Story: A human-like bounty hunter on earth chasing alien targets.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   .

I drew the short peg and had to retrieve some alien violators from the prehistoric plant in the milky way galaxy.

All females, a blood sucker, two shifters, and lifeless were making themselves known to everyone which is NOT allowed. I was to meet up with the local Enforcer, a shaggy. I think the locals call them Sasquatch.

I am Borlee, a Tellian, I can pass for a local. I stand just under 6’ and weigh 200 pounds. I am 3 or 4 times stronger than any local and none of the local weapons can penetrate my body. The projectile throwing weapons hurt like being struck and will sometimes knock me off my feet. In the past I was able to get up and deal with the locals. This will be the 7th trip to this planet for me and the only thing I enjoy is the fun I have with the local females.

Transport to the surface leaves me dizzy and nauseated but it soon passes, and I meet my contact on time.

Garooluth my contact standing just over 9’ and about 800 pounds informs me that the lifeless female was destroyed by locals with fire. It seems she was trapped in a small building which the locals burned to the ground with her in it. Good for me just three to go now. Gar as I call him, tells me the blood sucker [Dee Anon Da] is in the large city a short distance away. Gar informs me that the shifters have separated and one the canine [Sofia Correllian] is in the European continent. The feline [Anis Woobain] headed to the Asian continent.

I return to my ship moved a point about the city and transported down to the location of the blood sucker.

The building was the only one, it was a two story 80’X40’. The entrance was in the middle which allowed the stairs straight across from the entrance that ended on a huge stage that had extensions outward like a K. at the end of each was a circle. There were females at each circle nearly naked dancing for the males seated around each circle and those at tables between each protrusion. The females would finish dancing and switch with another female that came down the stairs as they would go up the stairs. I saw the blood sucker coming down the stairs and followed her to the circle she went to. She was in the middle of her dance when I threw the ‘Rings’ device. Rings was my favorite capture device; it was simply a stack of metallic bands that separate when contacting a target. A band quickly moves to the distal end of any extremity, then wraps around the extremity and all the bands repulse each other stretching the extremities apart and spread. There are 10 bands in each stack. There are a few species that can still move with a single band on their extremities. But none can overpower two bands. As most species have 2 legs and 2 arms and a head.

The blood sucker had 2 bands on each limb and 2 around her upper head. Blood suckers are stronger than me, some can still move with 1 band but very slowly. With the 2 bands on her limbs, she was now lying on the floor spread eagle. That is when one of the local males seemed to be the protector of the females and grabbed my arm while yelling at me. I turned on my translator to find that the male was asking what I had done to ‘Diamond’? I open palm struck him in the chest sending him across the room knocking a table over and the three males that had been sitting at the table. He hit the far protrusion with his legs and flipped to hit the wall face first which probably hurt more that if he had hit back first.

At this point everyone was moving away from me. I saw one of the females that interested me, so I threw a stack at her too. I needed to bring more stacks next trip as there were two more females that were very interesting.

I activated the return transport code and all three of us were moved to my ship.

“Dee Anon Da” a daughter of the 3rd most powerful clan leader. Seems she did not agree with the suitor she was to marry and ran away. Not my problem until she makes herself know to the locals. That is a very big NO-NO.

I put the control collar on her despite the pleas and promises if I didn’t. I don’t blame her, the collar seals around the neck and ½” barbed spikes embed into the neck. It requires a serious surgery to remove it. The subject cannot make any sudden movements, or it shocks until all movement stops which due to the shock takes a while. It also can detect excessive exertion and shocks until unconscious, as this usually indicates a struggle which would most likely be with me to escape. Lastly it is linked to my bio-status, so if I die it kills the wear.

I now understood why the local male called her ‘Diamond’ that was as close to her name as the local language would allow.

Dee was only wearing a small cloth covering over her pelvic area. She knew what was coming too.

As my collected, she knew that her entire existence was at my whim. I only had to return her body, dead or living was up to me. Most collectors just return the head to collect payment. But I realized exactly what this meant. That is why I only take female retrievals.

The local female was only 5’ tall, but her curves were great. Her hair was dark brown but not black, her eyes were bright green matching the cloth covering she had over her chest and pelvis. The rings had doubled at each extremity including her upper head. She was crying and asking where she was and what I was going to do to her.

I deactivated the stack and told her that she was to obey every instruction I gave her without any hesitation.

I told her to move to the wall with the drawers and open the middle drawer. I had gathered local control devices and that is what I would use on her. Inside the drawer were animal hide bands that had to be applied manually. They also used metal items to secure them which required a flat metal device to open. The white color enhanced her appeal and I put a band around each of her wrists and ankles along with a wide collar. Her attitude changed once she saw the bands, she became docile and submissive, and she smiled too. She called herself Talia Rivers.

I smiled too!

My ship had already moved to the next target in the European continent.

I transported down and found I was in a large building. The shifter was engaged in physical copulation, which made hitting her with the stack easy. The problem was the stack mistook the male as part of the shifter so only one band went to each distal limb. The shifter had 5 and the male had 5. The shifter was able to move but so slow I did not have any trouble using another stack, so she now had 3 on each limb. I deactivated the first stack which freed the male, much to my dismay. He immediately tried to attack me, so I grabbed him by his sexual equipment and threw him across the room. It appeared that I damaged his sexual equipment in do that. But it did eliminate him as a threat. The shifter had been screaming something, so I activated my translator, I need to just leave it on while I’m on this Faqyemg planet. The shifter was calling for help, I turned toward the only door just as it flung open, and several males and a female began to enter. The blast from the large, short projectile thrower, shotgun as I believe the locals call it, knocked me off my feet. I rolled with the impact and returned to my feet. I threw all four of the stacks that I had left, two hit the male with the shotgun. One hit another male, and the last hit the female as a male had used her as a shield, but the stack took them to be one target and each ended up with 5 bands. Two males were left, I just shot them, I was in pain and didn’t want to Faqy with them.

The disruptor broke the molecular bonds causing them to explode into the smallest molecule formed in the body. This sprayed the room with the liquified remains of both.

I stunned three males and female before releasing the stacks from them. Then transported back to the ship with the shifter. The shifter let out a howl when she saw me with the collar. The local female kneeling off to the side asked if I had instructions for her? Looking at her I smiled and asked what she had to offer. Bowing her head slightly and looking to the floor, she said “Any part of her I wished any way I wished, I only needed to tell her, and she would obey!” I laughed saying “Very good answer, we will talk more after I have recovered the last shifter.”

As the collar sealed into place the shifter began crying, and was trying to ask me something, but it was not understandable due to the heavy crying she was doing.

I told her to calm down and then ask her question.

Taking several deep breaths and letting them out real slow she was able to stop crying enough to ask me her questions.

“1. Was I going to take her back to her pack? 2. Did I know what the punishment for betraying the pack was? 3. Would I consider a third option?”

I answered, “1. I was taking her back to Galactic Headquarters they would decide what to do with her not me. 2. It varied from pack to pack. 3. No, I was taking her back, that was my job.”

My pack will strip me, whip me, skin me alive, then empale me and watch me die. GH will turn me over to my pack, so please consider a 3rd option, PLEASE!

If you knew what would happen why did you leave?

I just reached mating age and was coming into heat. The males would fight for the right to breed me, I would have NO choice. If I did not willingly mate with the victor, I would be strapped to the breeding bench and every male would get a turn, after which I would be branded a breeding bitch and would only be allowed to raise pups and breed the rest of my life. I am offering myself to you as your servant/slave whatever you call it. I would rather deal with you than anyone from my pack. That is the 3rd option.

The ship had reached the Asian continent and was soon going to be in position over the last shifter.

The transport was not as upsetting this time, I think I was adjusting to it.

The building was another loud setting, many locals both male and female, and the shifter on a stage, half-shifted cuffed and chained arms over-head and being whipped.

This was too easy; I threw a stack hitting the shifter and transported back to the ship. I was shocked when the frame along with the one who was whipping her transported too. Because she was attached tight enough and the whip which had cut her was still in contact and of course the one whipping her had a firm grip on the whip, it made sense that the transporter took everything as being connected and transported it all.

It turned out the whipper was also a local female, but she was very muscular about 6’ and almost male looking.

I hit her with a stack before she finished looking around at where she had been transported too. It seems the stack I used on the shifter did not consider her attached or part of the local female that was whipping her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.