The Witch's Birthday - Cover

The Witch's Birthday

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sally was born in 1721. She will be 300 this Halloween although she is still only a 30 year old nubile female in her outward appearance. She begins her life in New England and moves west along with thousands of others. She has seen the birth of a nation and on Halloween, she will be 300 years old with many years of nubile female pleasure in front of her with handsome human males unaware of her powers.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Magic   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Halloween  

Sally was thrilled to have Charlie Q as her close friend with benefits. His member was more than adequate to give her the tingle she so desperately needed in pursuing her reliance on intimate relations with male humans.

Still, she knew her hidden talents in the practice of witchcraft might come back and bite her in the ass if she wasn’t careful in her activities. Her mother’s recounting of the horrors of Salem stayed fresh in her memory like a scarlet letter. She had learned firsthand that the delicate balance of right and wrong in the mortal human’s minds was fickle when it came to things like witch’s and ghosts and things that go bump in the night. Sally certainly didn’t want to be tied to a stake and burned like a Christmas log to rid the world of unwanted non-humans.

Strangely, she felt attached to the Asian man called Charlie because he physically satisfied her need for rough coupling and restrained from digging into her personality to decipher her character. Her suspicion was that Charlie had some things in his own past that moderated his curiosity about her origins and that was all good in her book.

She had even followed him on a trip to a nearby Christian church that had a number of Asian members in their midst. Sally was constantly on the lookout to hide her outsider secrets from the congregation, and she knew she would be better to avoid such contact with religious groups that might be on their guard against the designs of the devil to procure their souls for his subversive agenda.

Fortunately, her mother had given her extensive training in hiding in the open and she was able to blend into the populace as just another fish in the sea of normal souls. A few of the older Asians more familiar with the hints of discovering an active practicing witch started to fumble with their beads to ward off her presence crossing her shadow. Sally was astute enough to understand this instinctive reaction and she took no umbrage at their defensive actions. In truth, the alertness of these humans was comforting to her because she knew her ability to shield her true nature from their scrutiny made her secret high levels of the adrenaline she valued as an old friend to make her invisible to their probing eyes unable to penetrate her cloaking shield of innocence.

She hesitated to engage in anal sex with Charlie because she knew her inner core would be more exposed with him deep inside her back there where the sun didn’t shine even at high noon.

They moved in together and she was soon accustomed to his physical nearness maintaining her pretense of being merely an adventurous young woman with a need for excitement.

Charlie was smart enough to not want to end a good thing because she was quite beautiful, and her sexual personality was receptive to his needs and desires.

One day he questioned her about her desires to have children and she simply told him,

“I had an illness as a child and the doctor told me I would not be able to have children. It is a curse, but I am accepting of it and hope it will not disappoint you.”

Of course, Charlie was cognizant of the limitations of inter-species sex, and he knew it was a further confirmation of his original assessment of her witchcraft powers. His early training in Buddhism gave him insight into such matters and he decided to simply ignore the facts and allow fate to seek its course without interference.

Sally bought the abandoned ships at huge discount prices and shipped the wood from the dismantled ships out to the gold fields for construction of the sluice boxes and to shore up the mine tunnels. It was cheaper in the long run to use the discarded wood than to run up into the high mountain ranges for the timber they needed without delay. She made huge profits on her magical deals and her constant companion Charlie Q. stayed beside right up to his unfortunate demise in the relatively quiet decade of the turn of the twentieth century. He never questioned the impossibility of his companion remaining youthful whilst he declined into his elderly years. He did record the details for his clan back in China and warned them all to be on a vigilant watch against the forces of witchcraft or magic unexplained.

As the battlefields of France and Germany flowed red with the blood of an entire generation of young men, Sally thrived in her little shop of antiques on Market Street and passed her nights filled with the juices from young men not involved in the War to end all wars back in the abandoned old world so far from the frontier lands.

1914 opened a new chapter in the life of young witch Sally Adams.

Her magical powers had long ago informed her of this trying time for Western Civilization and she had long planned to participate in the struggle in a new role as a nurse on the battlefields of Europe.

She used her money to open doors in joining the expeditionary Army that sailed from American ports to the bloody fields of battle.

With her magical healing powers and secret potions, she was able to save many young American and other allied lives whilst keeping witchcraft hidden from the world.

In the decade of her adventure in Europe, Sally was at the height of her magical powers.

Soon she would be in her third century of earth-time, and she longed to have weapons in her hand and take part in the fight against evil.

The smiling witch boarded the troop carrier in Brooklyn for the crossing of the Atlantic Ocean to the muddy trenches of the Great War. She knew that she and the other Americans were considered late-comers to the battlefield, but she figured that it was better late than not showing up at all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.