The Witch's Birthday - Cover

The Witch's Birthday

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sally was born in 1721. She will be 300 this Halloween although she is still only a 30 year old nubile female in her outward appearance. She begins her life in New England and moves west along with thousands of others. She has seen the birth of a nation and on Halloween, she will be 300 years old with many years of nubile female pleasure in front of her with handsome human males unaware of her powers.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Magic   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Halloween  

This Halloween, Mistress Sally Adams will be three hundred years old.

She was born in 1721 in the middle of a swirling blizzard in rural Massachusetts to a survivor of the Salem Witch trials in the previous century. Her mother had been severely burned in that dreadful time.

The small band of female daughters of the Devil residing in early New England were caught up in the fanatical persecution of their kind by religious fanatics with evil intent.

Many of the nubile females did their best to remain hidden in the shadows of a clueless society.

The fact that mother had been impregnated by a demonically possessed warlock with handsome male features whose name nobody could remember was not impressive to others of her kind.

Sally’s beauty was striking to all humans lucky enough to view her features up close and personal as she grew up to adulthood in the slow moving non-industrialized eighteenth century.

Her mother was just past her two hundredth birthday when she delivered young Sally into the world Unfortunately, her mother was taken by a relentless virus that swept through New England like a cleansing Tsunami unable to differentiate between pureblood humans and others of mixed blood including the band of Witches and Warlocks that had infiltrated the populace.

She was raised by her maiden aunts Polly and Priscilla out on the Cape in a tiny house that looked more like a storage shed than an actual house. At least it had a fireplace and there was plenty of wood in the forest to keep her toes nice and warm in the dead of winter.

Just like others of her kind, Sally aged only about one year in Earth-time for every ten years of actual passage of time. Thus, even at the ripe old age of three hundred, young Sally was biologically a thirty year old female and she was destined to be in a nubile stage of her life for some time to come.

Of course, she had to constantly keep moving her domicile to eliminate the questions about her visible lack of aging according to the norms of present-day life cycles. History shows that in olden times before the birth of baby Jesus, most humans lived almost as long as the witches and warlocks living amongst them. Her life had been covert in nature to survive in the modern world. At the turn of the eighteenth century, she finally lost her virginity to a Revolutionary War hero missing his left leg and three fingers on his right hand to balance things out. With her cherry finally popped with the new year in 1800, she viewed society with different eyes than in her virginal past. Her new husband who had the unfortunate Christian name of Benedict seemed more interested in anal copulation than in spreading her feminine folds, but he did the dirty deed often enough to acquaint her with the perversions of the male human animal much to her heart-pounding delight. Of course, she eventually became addicted to the “tingle” of coupling with the male humans and took great pains to sample cocks of various sizes without her husband’s permission.

Her aunts had schooled her in many aspects of witchcraft and had disclosed to her the fact that she was unable to have offspring with full human males. The

Prior to her nineteenth century perspective, she only had her two maiden aunts to judge her sexual attributes as they romped together in the light of the Cape Cod moon reflecting off the cold green water pounding the rocky coastline with foamy persistent waves driven by forces of nature older than the age-old struggle between the followers of the divine creator and the evil presence of Lucifer himself hidden far below the surface of everyday life.

Orally, the budding witch Sally excelled in satisfying her male partners and occasionally she would lift her skirts to their muscular probing of her feminine folds to expand her sexual knowledge of the human species and receive the “tingle” she had gotten addicted to in the process.

Her two maiden aunts disapproved of her human couplings thinking it was quite inappropriate for a proper daughter of Satan to engage in regardless of her youth and inexperience. They did their best to give her the tingle she so desperately needed with their still attractive female bodies and even used certain spells to grant her pleasure in her sleep with pretended penises attached to make-believe human male forms covering her convulsing body with copious sticky residues of imitation spunk to satisfy her urges.

Sally knew their opposition, but she was not deterred from her path of Human-Witch carnal relations because once she was addicted there was no substitute for the actual hardness of a cock in the magic place that she called her “private garden”.

After almost forty years of one-legged humping from her Revolutionary War hero, he expired a tired old man of some eighty years whilst she still retained her early twenty year old feminine figure and was packed with sexual energy from repeated transgressions against the laws of God and society in matters of carnal bliss.

Sally knew it was time for her to move on and she removed herself and all of her possessions to the Island of Nantucket to become the inspiration for the silly rhyme “There once was a witch from Nantucket, whose snatch was like an unfilled bucket. She did it there, she did it everywhere, her only thought was that she fucked it.”

Her early years on Nantucket were filled with sailors and vacationers constantly falling under her spells and draining their human spunk into her magic garden. She had learned from her aunts that all witches were safe from conceiving from ordinary human male seed. It was the creator’s will that witches could only procreate with the spunk of a non-human demon or hybrid monster with physical drawbacks. She had avoided any contact with an active coven remembering the ordeal her mother had sustained in the seventeenth century.

In fact, after her Revolutionary War hero’s demise right at the outbreak of the American Civil War, she decided to leave the island and travel west to join in the massive western movement into the frontier whilst maintaining her covert position as a practicing witch at the height of her magical power.

Thus, she found herself in a wagon train of European immigrants moving slowly west into Indian Territory in her twenty-something female body at her witch age of about one hundred and fifty years. She wanted to avoid the conflict between the North and the South because she felt it had nothing to do with her as State’s rights and Slavery had nothing to do with her witchcraft and she had no skin in that game at all.

Sally had humped a wayward husband and an interesting mountain man guide along the way. Unfortunately, her cries of carnal bliss disturbed several tired looking wives into a sort of clique opposition to her presence and she had to move her wagon to the side as the train left her to her own devices out in the wilderness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.