Which Witch - Cover

Which Witch

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2021 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: On Halloween, a young woman discovers that she has what it takes to become a witch. Will a perverse act of sisterly vengeance destroy her new life, before it even starts?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Porn Theatre   .

You always hear the stories. Twins were supposed to be the closest of friends throughout their entire lives. Well, you couldn’t always believe the stories. Betty was such an annoyance!

Barbra shook her head in disbelief. It was 1965, and Betty still refused to ever wear what she always called trousers. She crinkled her nose in distaste at the word, as if it was spelled with only four vulgar letters.

Even mom sometimes wore Capri’s because of Laura Petrie! Betty just smiled and stayed with her skirts and dresses. It was ridiculous. Barbra had nothing against skirts and dresses. She had plenty, only none that she couldn’t be seen leaving the house in if she didn’t want a lecture from daddy on how no nice girl wore skirts that high above the knee!

Even her Capri pants caused trouble. Mother insisted they were not supposed to be so snug across the behind! Barbra loved the attention they drew as she swung her hips while walking the hallowed halls of Community U. Especially on days she felt daring enough to, well, not have a panty line. Guys practically drooled when she swung her hips while there was nothing but her under her clothes.

Nineteen year old Barbra Buckle loved being a five foot two, eyes of blue, blonde. That, combined with 38D breasts, had every guy she met eating out of her hand. She wondered why Betty didn’t enjoy it as much. I mean really! The girl didn’t even date! When not in class or a lecture, she spent her free time at the library for goodness sake! When not there, the egghead insisted on doing volunteer work for old lady Garlic in her ramshackle off campus used book store.

Still, Barbra thought she should be a little flattered. In what had actually been an attempt to shock mom and daddy, and differentiate herself from her twin once and for all, she had cut her hair daringly short. It had backfired spectacularly! Mom and Betty loved it. Daddy even muttered something about it being cute. High praise from him! Within a week, Betty got a Pageboy of her own. It was right back to square one. As in the Patty Duke Show, the only way people seemed to be able tell them apart was because of their clothes.

Clothes? Clothes! A hand creeping up along her inner thigh drew her back to the here and now of the terrible movie she had been watching. Why had she ever let Conrad Kent talk her into seeing “The Eye Creatures”, anyway? She had wanted to see Mirage! She would never admit it out loud, but she though Gregory Peck was just as ruggedly handsome as daddy. A finger gently touched her through her dampened panties, and her deeply embarrassing private, paternal, and perverse daydreams were shattered.

“No!” Barbra snapped. She threw her pop in his face and began making a scene in the darkened movie theater. “I keep telling you. Nothing below the waist, ever! I’m not that kind of girl! I was feeling generous though. You just lost your chance at a goodnight blowjob, you block-head!”

“I was just...” he sputtered as he wiped the beverage from his face.

“I know what you were just!” She yelled. “I’m not easy, like the other girls you date! Nobody even so much as touches down there until I say! Now take me home right now!”

“Is there a problem, ma’am?”

“There sure is!” Barbra blinked from the bright flashlight the usher was shining in her eyes. “Mister Octopus can’t keep his hands to himself!”

“I didn’t do anything!” Conrad protested frantically as the light was turned to him.

“It’s you!” The usher said coldly. “You’re the one I caught a few months ago in the balcony, with the boss’s kid!”

“She said she was eighteen!” Conrad cried. “I swear!”

“Big deal she’s eighteen.” The usher said angrily. “What does that matter when she’s the owner’s precious only daughter? He would very much like to have a word with you, about wedding plans!”

“What?” Barbra shouted, drowning out Conrad’s feeble uttering of the same word. Quick off the mark, she glared at him. “Wedding? You bastard! You got a girl ‘In Trouble’! Now you tried to, um, mess with me, too? Was I supposed to be the next notch in your belt? How could you!”

“The boss is furious that his darling angel can’t wear white at her wedding. If her special day is put off too much longer, all the guests will be able to see why! Now come with me!”

Barbra watched as the large man dragged an openly sobbing Conrad up the aisle. So much for his bragging about bringing the school’s team all the way up through the NCAA University Division Baseball Tournament, to the College World Series next year! Tall and lanky, the accomplished pitcher couldn’t break free of the mountain of a man dragging him off to his fate.

Conrad got Mr. Giovanni’s daughter in the ‘Family Way’? Holy Smoke! There were stories around town about Mr. Giovanni’s business practices. They were not wholesome. She suspected that if Conrad didn’t marry Mary Ellen Giovanni, drop out, and go to work for his new father-in-law, one thing was certain. A pair of cement shoes would be in his immediate future!

In a twirl of her vividly colored polyester mini dress, she stormed out of the theater. Now she would have to walk home. How undignified. Saturday night, and she was forced to walk the nearly two miles to her house. Fit and healthy, she normally would enjoy a moonlit walk. Not tonight though. Tomorrow was Halloween, and it was quite chilly as the calendar waited to change to November first on Monday! Now she wished she wore something a bit more substantial, or at least a bra.

Mother would sure have something to say if she was caught bouncing in bra-less, with her nipples so stupidly erect from the chill in the air. Keeping her eyes down, she walked on. She made a point of ignoring how every male head turned her way as she jiggled down the street. Once she even heard a distinct thump. She knew without turning that someone had walked into a telephone pole while staring at her.

Just as she passed the dilapidated old bookshop her sister practically lived in, she collided with someone. For some reason, walking into the frail old lady was like hitting a brick wall. The crooked elderly woman looked to be nearly a hundred, and must have weighed all of ninety-five pounds. The skinny little thing didn’t even flinch when struck by a healthy curvy young woman in her prime of life. Meanwhile, Barbra picked herself up off of the ground and brushed the damp leaves from her dress.

Damn! Her purple tights were ruined! They were full of runs, and just look at the condition of her knees! Mother would surely question why it looked as if she had spent some time kneeling while out on her date with Conrad! Dammit! If she had, she would have insisted on him letting her kneel on his precious team jacket to protect the delicate tights. That’s what she had done last Saturday night. Conrad’s jacket still had the stains from the sticky nasty theater floor. What’s a few stains compared to having your cock expertly sucked by a girl who knew what she was doing? Besides, she had swallowed. In her opinion, that was well worth getting a stupid jacket dirty for!

“Are you alright, deary?” The old woman said cheerfully. “You took quite a tumble, you did.”

“I’m fine.” Barbra snapped. Then she struggled to keep her temper. It wouldn’t look right to be seen yelling at a doddering old lady dressed like she was going to a funeral, some time last century. “You should wear some color. You’re practically invisible in the dark!”

“Goodness me!” She tapped her head. “Even with so much snow in the mountains?”

“Yes, well, sorry, Miss Garlic.” Barbra felt her face grow warm. Did she actually just utter the nickname she used only to annoy her goody-two shoes sister? “Miss Graylock!

Once more Barbra was struck by the woman’s hair. It wasn’t thinning, brittle, or slightly yellow, like a lot of elderly women. It didn’t even have the fashionable blue rinse so many old ladies seemed to think looked good. It shimmered almost like silver, and looked very thick and luxurious. The woman’s eyes seemed to laugh at her as she tore her gaze away.

“Dear, I found the book I was looking for.” She thrust a heavy old volume into Barbara’s hands. “You wouldn’t believe it. It was in the very last place I looked!”

The old biddy thinks I’m Betty! Barbra thought as she took the moldy smelling leather bound book. What was it, a cookbook? That would just be Betty’s thing. She couldn’t help grinning.

“What’s it called? To Serve Man?” Barbra asked with a suppressed giggle. That episode of Outer Limits had been scary!

“What was that, deary?” The old woman said loudly as she held a hand to her ear.

“Oh, nothing!” Barbra smiled as she continued home. “Thank you, Miss Graylock!”

“You’re welcome, deary.” Vesta Graylock watched the young lady walk away before returning to her shop. She muttered under her breath as she opened the door. “Betty is such a lovely young thing. Why is her twin such a jackass? Miss Garlic? Phooey! And those clothes? Tight, short, and no bra is fine, but purple, with green, red, and gold paisley? Ghastly! No matter. She’ll put herself firmly in her place, soon enough!”

The old lady entered her shop. It must have been a trick of the lighting, what else could explain it? The seams and deep lines of her face smoothed, as her dim old rheumy eyes became clear and bright. Her stooped hunched look vanished as her posture suddenly improved drastically. She took out her false teeth, which really were false. The hollow plastic yellowed jagged teeth had no function other than to hide the almost blindingly bright pearly white straight and perfect natural ones beneath.

Soon, the only hint of her true age was the shimmer of her flowing silver hair. Even that seemed false. It glimmered and flowed over her shoulders in thick sensual tresses, like a fall of moonbeams.

“Nora, watch the shop!” She said gleefully as she stepped behind the counter and entered her private office.

“For shame.” A black cat said as she looked up from where she was staring intently at a mouse-hole. “Act your age, Vesta!”

“Does the little kitty wish me to remove the contraceptive spell I so graciously cast on her?”

“Wait! Let’s not be hasty!” The cat cried. It was a human thing, but she had learned to really enjoy sex without consequences. She was proud of her status as a bookstore cat. As Vesta’s familiar, she had her career to think about. No belly full of kittens for her, thank you very much! “Boss, I’m in my heat, and in the mood for love! The Toms should be here any time! You go out and have fun. I’ll be in out the alley if you need me. Listen for the loudest happiest hissing and yowling. That will be me!”

“I though you would see it my way.” Inexplicably, a petite twenty year silver haired beauty in an electric blue micro-dress stepped from the office. She moved more like a cat than Nora did as she emerged from behind the counter. “I’m hitting the Discotheque. Don’t wait up. I plan on letting some handsome stud ply me with obscene amounts of grass, and then take me home when he thinks I’m too stoned to put up a fight.”

“Just one stud?” The cat shook her head and sighed. “Humans are so puritanical! You haven’t lived until about a dozen Toms all try to force their kittens on you in one glorious night of passion! Oh, and have I ever thanked you for whatever you did to me that makes each one think they were the first to top me?”

“Toms don’t go in for sloppy seconds?”

“I don’t even know. You whammied me in my very first heat, all those long decades ago. I do know one thing. This little Queen loves having a huge court pay tribute to her!”

“You have fun.”

“I will.” The cat sighed. “I’ll be sore for days, but is it ever worth it!”

“You are so right, my friend.” Vesta actually blushed. Although she didn’t need it any more, she was still rather fond of what was coyly called ‘Going Greek’, or ‘Knocking at the Back Door’. It brought back fond memories of her distant youth. Back in the days when real men favored skirts that were shorter than what the lady’s wore. Grinning a crooked little grin, Vesta hoped her prospective stud was heroically endowed. “I plan on standing for the next few days myself!”

When Barbra finally made it home, she was practically shivering. She held the book against her ample chest, hoping it would hide her lack of support. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

“Do you know what time it is?” Beatrice Buckle said in a tight quiet voice. She looked at her daughter and let out an exasperated sigh. “No brassiere? Get up stairs right now! Consider it a blessing that your father’s lodge meeting is always on Saturday nights! If he saw you come home practically naked, he would make good his threat to burn all of your rock and roll record albums!”

“But mom!” Barbra protested. “I’m nineteen! I’m an adult! I can wear what I want!”

“Not while living under this roof! Now walk across the room!”

The teen did as she was told. She walked back and forth in front of her mother, blushing deeply. She was sure glad she wore panties, but that wasn’t what mom was looking for. The woman claimed that she could always tell a certain something about a woman, from how she walked.

“Good, at least you kept your legs closed!”

“You can’t tell that, um, I mean, Mother! I didn’t do anything!”

“You know I can tell when a girl has been recently plucked. The walk always gives it away! Remember when I told you about your friend Bridget? I knew that girl was In Trouble just from the way she walked after she went too far the night she turned twenty! Why do you college girls think you know all the answers? Now her boyfriend ran off! The poor dear had to drop out, and is living on her grandparent’s farm to try and keep the shame from her family. This town is like Peyton Place! Everybody knows everyone’s business! You just be glad I won’t ask you to let me smell your breath tonight!”

“Yes, mother.” Barbra said quietly. Mother never suspected her of drinking alcohol. That wasn’t what she was sniffing for! It was humiliating to know that her own mother sometimes checked her for semen breath if she came home a little late from a date. What did mom think? Was she still some foolish high school girl that didn’t know to pop a couple Certs in her mouth after performing fellatio? “I didn’t do anything!”

“Not tonight, anyway.” Beatrice sighed again. “Barbra, you have just as much potential as Betty. I just don’t want you to throw away your chances before you discover your true gifts! Be a good girl, and keep away from the boys until you’re at least twenty-five. I met your father when I was twenty-eight, and was I glad I waited! Believe you me, the rewards are worth it! Be more like your sister, and you’ll thank me for it in the long run.”

“Yes mother.” Barbra muttered as she went up the stairs.

Be like goody-goody Betty? That was a laugh! Wait until she was twenty-five? She was nineteen now. Six years was practically forever! They called this The Space Age! What modern girl wanted to stay a virgin until she was practically an old maid? In this swinging age, every girl had the right to have a little fun!

Just last week she got herself on Birth Control Pills. It had been so easy! She just went to the campus clinic and complained about acne. That was practically the accepted code for getting on The Pill, without admitting you actually wanted worry free sex. Ideally they were working after taking them for a week. At least that’s what the doctor had said. It wasn’t his belly at risk! Barbra was taking no chances! She waited this long, she planned on waiting until she was taking them for a solid month! Once she was fully protected from getting a big belly, she would give her virginity to the cutest jock on campus! After that, she could have any boy she wanted, any time she wanted, and mom and dad would never know!

Barbra was smart enough to wait. She was not willing to trust her future to a stupid balloon not breaking, so no rubbers for her! She didn’t dare risk anything but blowjobs and the occasional titty-fuck until she was sure she was safe. If she could trust him, and he supplied the Vaseline, she would consider going Greek. Stupid Conrad could have been the one for that, if he didn’t practically attack her at the movies! Her virginity was strictly off limits until the wonders of modern chemistry said she could screw worry free!

She paused at her sister’s door and listened. It always amused her that Miss Perfect snored. She never considered that since they were identical, she did too. Why would that matter anyway? She couldn’t hear herself while she was sleeping!

Heading into her room, she switched the reading light on and sat at her desk. For some reason she was really curious about Betty’s book. She flipped through it. It appeared to be written in Latin. Nevertheless, for reasons she couldn’t explain, she could read it! The words seemed to rearrange themselves on the faded pages, and the meanings would just form in her mind. It was amazing!

“It’s not a cook book.” She muttered as she turned page after page. “Is this? No, it can’t be, can it? It’s a book of magic spells!”

Barbra studied the book long into the wee hours of the morning. The room was beginning to brighten when she made her breakthrough. She found what she determined to be a simple levitation spell. She chanted the incantation almost silently. Then she nearly flew into a panic as, well, she flew!

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” She stammered as her head struck the ceiling. “Old Miss Garlic was going to give Betty the secret of magic! Thank God I got the book instead of her!”

Bone tired, Barbra mastered steering, somewhat. Then she managed to land without crashing into anything. Flying outside could wait. She needed some sleep! At six, she snuggled into her bed. Tomorrow was Halloween. Actually today! That somehow made what promised to be a big day, even more special. She needed her beauty sleep first!

She awoke far too soon, to see her goody-goody doppelganger sitting primly on the edge of her bed. Barbra groaned and pulled the covers up over her head. She felt the bedding suddenly pull off of her.

“Rise and shine, sleepy ... Barbra!” Betty squealed as she saw the image of her own self. Her own self looking so wanton and sensual. She blushed deeply and turned away. “Where’s your nightgown? You’re nude!”

“Huh?” She yawned and stretched, the shocked look on her twin’s blushing face almost worth getting up at the ungodly hour of, she squinted at her alarm clock. Ten AM! Ten in the morning, on a Sunday? Was Betty insane? “Try sleeping naked, sister dear. It feels so exciting to have nothing between you and the sheets!”

“It’s not proper.” Betty said quietly. She squared her shoulders and continued. “Mother wanted me to talk to you about your future. She’s worried that you haven’t discovered your calling in life yet. I can’t outright tell you, but she thinks I can sort of nudge you in the right direction to find your true path.”

“Get out!” Barbra screamed. This was all she needed! When they were seventeen, Betty started talking about becoming a nun. Thankfully, that had all ended when she started helping out at the weird old Garlic woman’s shop! Well, at least she stopped quoting passages from the bible, and the family had drifted away from going to church. Was she getting back into it now? No thank you! “Get out of my room this instant!”

“No need to get huffy!” Betty said coldly as she stood up and primly smoothed her thick warm fuzzy robe. “I was just trying to help! Who knows where I’d be now if I hadn’t...”

“GET OUT!” Barbra screamed, as she hurled a pillow at her sister’s head.

Betty calmly put up a hand as if to block the incoming soft projectile, but it was hardly necessary. The pillow seemed to have an odd hook, and it somehow suddenly veered just enough to miss. Barbra sighed. Her aim was usually better than that! Pillow or not, she had thrown it hard enough to practically knock over her goody-goody sister! She chalked it up to still being tired, and glared at her prissy twin.

“I’m going! I’m going!” Betty cried as she ran for the door. “What a sour-puss!”

After her sister left, Barbra’s eyes caught sight of the old moldering book on her desk. Did Betty know her own true path? She obviously didn’t! Who would want to be a nun, if she could practice actual real magic? Since they were twins, there was no doubt in her mind that Betty would also be able to understand the meanings and cast the spells. Thank goodness she didn’t see the book! Barbra decided she was not going to share this wonderful power! The old woman had given the book to her, and she would keep it!

Excitement over the discovery of how quickly she could master a magic spell prevented Barbra from being able to fall back asleep. She got dressed, and headed downstairs. She could smell coffee, and everyone knew a hot cup of Joe was just as good as a couple hours sleep!

“Dear?” Bernard Buckle said somewhat nervously. “About the gardening? I, um, well, you see?”

“You have an eleven O’clock tee-time.” Beatrice said with a serene smile. “Go have fun with the boys.”

“Sweetheart, you’re one in a million!” Bernard said as he took his beloved wife into his arms and kissed her. “It’s almost spooky though, how you always seem to know things like that before I say them.”

“Pish and tosh!” The beautiful blonde said happily. “You must have been talking in your sleep again.”

“Hi mom! Hi daddy!” Barbra announced cheerfully as she walked into the kitchen.

“Dear, you’re going to be late!” Beatrice straightened her bemused husband’s collar as she hurriedly guided him to the door. “If the fellas want to hang around in the club, you just enjoy yourself. Dinner will be ready at six. Pot-roast, your favorite!”

“Bee, I love you!” Bernard shouted happily as his wife shut the kitchen door.

“Young lady!” She snapped when she spun around to face Barbra. “You march right back upstairs and put on a bra and panties! You are lucky I was feeling charitable and prevented your father from seeing you flouncing around the house like some kind of beatnik!”

“I’m wearing Capri’s!” Barbra protested “And my blouse is loose!”

“That’s the trouble! You look LOOSE!” Beatrice sighed. “I’m sorry dear. That was uncalled for. Why can’t you be as demure and modest as Betty?”

“Did someone call me?” Betty asked as she entered the kitchen. She wore a simple but tasteful gingham dress with a Peter Pan collar, and a matching sweater that was NOT too tight over her ample bust. “Oh Barbra, trousers again?”

“Capri’s” She snapped, as she stormed back to her room to re-dress before she could get her first cup of coffee. “Mother wears them too!”

“Only on my lady’s league bowling nights, and never without underwear!” Their mother shouted after her. “Besides, my team shirt is so long, it hides my bottom completely!”

Barbra slammed her dresser drawers shut after selecting her undergarments. After stripping, getting into bra and panties, and re-dressing, she headed back downstairs for some much needed coffee. The phone rang once, and someone picked it up. She froze on the top step. Something in her seemed to burn bright and hot as she heard a one sided conversation.

“Good morning, Johnny!” Betty said in an obvious attempt to sound like her. Anyone that knew Betty, would know that she would address the school’s star quarterback as Jonathan! “Tonight? Your parents are going to a Halloween party? What’s that? Nobody will be home but you, for hours? I’m sorry, Jona, uh Johnny. I’ll be giving out candy to Trick-or-Treaters. Afterwards? I’ll be washing my hair. Betty? What, her? Oh no. You know my sister. She’s um, too goody-goody to date a jock! Do you know Lisa McNeil? You do? Good! I heard through the grapevine that she thinks you’re dreamy! Yes, she’s in the phone book. Oh, you’re very welcome! Bye-Bye!”

Barbra was stunned. What the heck was Betty playing at? She heard the receiver clatter back into the cradle, and anger exploded within her. Betty said something softly, but the words rang out loudly to her ears.

“Thank goodness I got to the phone first!” Betty sighed. “Barbra will thank me someday for saving her purity.”

Barbra took a deep breath as she stood trembling on the stairs. How dare Betty pretend to be her! Her best friend Mary-Ellen Stevens had admitted to her that Johnny had talked her into going Greek. The handsome football star didn’t want to jeopardize his full ride athletic scholarship by getting a girl in the Family Way! Mary-Ellen didn’t like it, but knew Barbra’s thoughts on the matter. The lovely cheerleader had sworn to gently steer the big jock her way. What a friend!

Now thanks to Betty, she had missed a chance to experience actual real sex, with no chance of pregnancy! She was livid! Johnny was going to ask out that plain Jane Lisa, instead of her! Everyone knew that plain girls would do anything to get their hooks into a good looking boy with prospects! Lisa would probably even pay for the Vaseline!

That was hardly fair. She knew Lisa wasn’t like that. The real reason Barbra was so upset, was older than time itself. Jealousy. Little Lisa, plain but still wholesomely attractive, was the all American girl next door. Without even trying, the girl with the lovely smile was probably the nicest girl in school. Best cook, too. That wasn’t all. She was majoring in Home Economics. The girls all clamored to have Lisa design them new dresses! That big stupid jock would probably fall head over heels in love with her! Barbra knew in her heart that she would now never get to date Johnny! She vowed then and there that she would get even with her goody-goody stick in the mud sister!

“Darling, I heard everything.” Their mother said.

Good! Betty was about to be put in her place! Mom never liked it when they were kids, and Barbra tried to pass herself off as Betty when she was trying to dodge doing her chores!

“Mother, Lisa and Jonathan are so perfect for each other!” Betty had simply gushed. “I just thought of her while I was keeping Jonathan from getting at Barbra. I just suddenly knew I had to get them together! I know betting is wrong, but I bet they’ll get married the day after Jonathan gets offered a professional football contract! Even if they, well, jump the gun, Lisa should be alright. Jonathan will stick with her, through thick and thin!”

“Good girl!” Mother said happily. “Perhaps you should specialize.”

“Specialize in what?” Barbra muttered to herself, angry that mom would side with her meddling sister. “Ruining my social life?”

She went the rest of the way downstairs to get her needed coffee. Nose in the air, she strode right past Betty and mom. Mom was just being her motherly self, but she was furious with Betty. When she was done, her twin would never be known as the perfect one, ever again!

Barbra remained in her room all day. She got a little flight practice in, but it was hard to avoid hitting her head. She didn’t dare try outside until after the sun set. She studied her book in hopes of something she could use to teach Betty a powerful lesson for daring to mess with her dating life.

She came down for dinner though. Angry or not, one did not pass up mom’s Sunday pot roast! Oddly, it was mostly her father who periodically left the table to answer the door. He took great pleasure in handing out candy to all the kiddies in their costumes. Mother never cared for Halloween, as far back as she could remember, and now Betty seemed to have picked up on whatever bothered mother about the parade of little kids. They each put on a brave face, but they only handed out candy once or twice.

“Oh, another witch.” Mother had said at one point. She sounded a bit put off. “Are you at least a good witch?”

“I’m the wicked witch of the west!” The little girl said with a credible cackle. “Gimme candy or, or I’ll throw a fireball at you!”

“Amusing.” Mother said quietly, as she dropped a single bullseye peppermint into the kids bag. “Hurry along now.”

“Warts?” Betty complained almost angrily when she took a turn. She stared at the child’s mask. “Why would a witch have warts? Wouldn’t she use her magic to remedy the affliction, or at least go to a good dermatologist? Sorry little girl, we’re fresh out of candy!”

“Honey, I have more right here.” Father had called, but Betty had already slammed the door in the little girl’s face. “Maybe I should give out the rest of the treats.”

Barbra could hardly contain her laughter when she returned to studying her book. It suddenly came to her what mother and Betty had against Halloween. They were scared of witches! They pretended it was just that everyone pictured witches as ugly, but they were scared. Good! She wouldn’t bother mom about it, but now that she was becoming a witch, Betty was really gonna get hers!

It was nearing nine o’clock when Barbra found what she needed. She could use this spell to fix it so Betty would never again be in a position to lord her goody-goody nature over anyone! She would be known as the good one from now on, while Betty would be the one mother would call loose!

“Transmigration.” Barbra whispered as she crept softly towards her sister’s room. She carefully put an ear to the door. Betty’s soft snores told her everything she needed to know! “I would hate to be in your shoes tomorrow morning!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.