Kissin' Cousins - Cover

Kissin' Cousins

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

True Sex Story: I go to my aunt's house with my family for a visit and while there, I find that my favorite cousin has gotten a lot... hotter than I remember her!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Author’s Note: The following is a true story, however some of the names have been changed to protect the innocent! ;)


It was the summer of my sixteenth birthday and my family and I had gone to my Aunt Ruthie and Uncle Bill’s to see them. It had been about four years since we had last been down to see them, and we were all anxious to reconnect with family. On the drive down to my aunt’s house just a little south of Montgomery, Alabama, Mom talked about how much she missed her sister, how big their kids may have gotten, and some of the memories she had of her and my aunt growing up.

I was more interested in the scenery than recounting the tales of misspent youth. Things back home in Oak Park, Kentucky had gotten pretty boring, and I was looking forward to a change of scenery and maybe something new to do. Besides, I remembered that my cousin Becky was pretty fun to hang around with and we had had our share of fun whenever we would visit.

Aunt Ruthie had two girls; Paige, who was the oldest, was about four years older than me. She was a bookworm and would rather spend her days reading and studying. That wasn’t for me! Becky and I were the same age, born just over a month apart. And we both had a lot of the same interests. She was more tom-boyish than her older sister.

Becky actually was adopted. My Aunt Ruthie got sick just after Paige was born and as a result, she was unable to have any more kids. She didn’t want Paige to grow up alone, so she adopted Becky when Paige was five years old and Becky was not quite a year old.

It was seven and a half long, boring hours to get to Aunt Ruthie’s and being the only kid in the car, there wasn’t much for me to do except put on my headphones and listen to my music or play games on my portable gaming device. At least I had packed enough things to keep me occupied as long as the batteries held out! Fortunately between my music, my games, and looking at the passing countryside, the trip didn’t seem unbearable and soon enough we were pulling up to Aunt Ruthie’s house.

I remembered fondly the front porch and spending time on the swing she had there, sipping her homemade sweet tea, or waiting impatiently for her ice cream maker to churn out a delicious cold treat on a hot summer day. Yeah, there had been many good times at Aunt Ruthie’s house!

We pulled up to the house and we had no more than gotten the car stopped when out of the front door busts Aunt Ruthie, running as fast as her chubby legs could carry her! She ran up and grabbed Mom in a hug that I was glad I wasn’t a part of, and the two of them blubbered all over each other, saying how long it had been and so happy they were to see each other again.

As Mom and Aunt Ruthie got reacquainted, the rest of the family came out to see us. Uncle Bill singled out Dad to talk to, and Paige came out to where Mom and Aunt Ruthie was. I looked around for Becky, she was the one I was most interested in seeing after all.

“Tommy, Becky is in the kitchen if that’s who you are looking for!” Aunt Ruthie said, with a knowing twinkle in her eye. Apparently, I wasn’t as discreet as I thought I was. I turned to look at her and smile before I went inside. I wandered through the living room and then the dining room before coming to the kitchen, As I turned the corner, she turned to see who was coming in.

My jaw hit the floor. There in front of me was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on in my sixteen years on earth. Becky stood about five-foot-three inches tall and about 105 lbs. She had long golden blonde hair that hung down past her shoulders and framed a young fresh face with green eyes and the most kissable lips I could hope to imagine.

“B-Becky ... is that you?” I stammered, incredulously.

“Hi Tommy, I’m glad to see you again,” she said, lowering her eyes and smiling shyly as she saw my reaction.

You’re glad to see ME? I thought to myself as I stared at this stunning creature. It seemed like ages before I shook off my astonishment and was able to hold a reasonable conversation again.

“What happened to you, Becky? You look beautiful! I remember the last time I saw you, you were a gangly, shy little girl with braces. But now, you look amazing!” I said, still not believing this was my same cousin.

“Well, it HAS been four years, Tommy ... I’ve changed,” Becky said, smiling.

“That’s the fucking truth!” I said, sitting down at the counter next to her.

“Shhh! You know Aunt Ruthie doesn’t like cussing! You’ll get in trouble!” Becky said. She was right. Aunt Ruthie had tried many times to cure me of my swearing, to no avail. But I didn’t want to start off the visit by getting in trouble.

“Yeah okay, you’re right. But just between you and me, you are fucking beautiful!”

“Thank you,” she said, lowering her eyes again.

Just then our parents came into the house, so our conversation tone quickly changed. We spent the rest of the afternoon all together, catching up on all the latest news. Aunt Ruthie, who was the family news reporter, told Mom about how the rest of the family was doing, who was getting married, getting divorced, having a baby, etc. One thing about Aunt Ruthie – once you got her started on gossip, it was hard to shut her up!

Mom asked Paige about her studies, finding out that she was going to be starting college in the fall. Paige was going for her Bachelors in Child Development and Family Studies with a minor in Business Administration. Her plan was to open up her own child care center, a decision that had my Mom’s full agreement and support. Paige had always been the one her and Aunt Ruthie had counted on to take care of us when we were younger, and so her choice of career paths was a natural.

Mom then asked Becky how her school was going, and I was glad to hear her say that she was doing okay, but it was hard work. Mom told everyone I was doing better in school this year but that I’d had trouble last year and almost flunked a couple classes. She told Aunt Ruthie and Uncle Bill that they almost held me back a grade – something I really didn’t need to be announced to everyone!

We all sat around talking and catching up for the next couple hours before it was time for dinner.

Aunt Ruthie had prepared one of her famous pot roasts for us. Paige and Becky had helped with dinner while I was responsible for setting the table. The adults all sat at the table; Mom and Dad, Aunt Ruthie, Uncle Bill, and Paige. Becky and I were allowed to sit in the living room and watch TV while we ate. We got a couple small folding TV trays and ate dinner together throwing flirty smiles back and forth.

After the delicious dinner, Becky started gathering up the plates and got ready to do the dishes. I stood up and began to help. “Here Becky, let me give you a hand with those,” I said. Mom looked at me like I had lost my mind!

“Wow!” she looked at Aunt Ruthie and said, “We’re going to have to come here more often! I don’t ever remember Tommy jumping up to do the dishes without being asked!”

“Well, maybe he just didn’t have the right motivation until now!” Aunt Ruthie said with a mischievous smile. Both Mom and Aunt Ruthie laughed at the suggestion. However, they had no idea how right they were. I did want to be close to my lovely cousin, and if that meant I had to do dishes, then load up the sink!

So while Paige went to her room, the adults sat in the living room drinking coffee and talking. Becky and I washed the dishes in the kitchen and talked quietly as we did. I was having such a good time being so close to this beautiful girl.

Once I reached into the dishwater and took hold of her hand under the suds. Becky gasped softly as my move surprised her, but she didn’t pull her hand away. In fact, she grasped my hand in return, blushing and looking into my eyes. It was a special moment and I could feel my cock stirring as we stood there together.

With the dishes done, Becky and I came into the living room and we watched TV for a couple hours before it was time for bed. I was ready, the long ride down had worn me out and so Becky and I went to our rooms and went to bed. I had a difficult time going to sleep, though, thinking of my beautiful Becky just in the next room. I wondered what she was doing and if she was having similar thoughts about me...

The next morning, after a fitful night of trying to sleep while my mind wanted to do anything but, I got up and got dressed and ready for the day. Downstairs, Mom and Aunt Ruthie were preparing breakfast. We all sat down in the same manner as dinner the night before and ate breakfast. After breakfast Aunt Ruthie announced that she wanted all the adults to go into town for a day of shopping and errands and general looking around. She said Paige could stay home and keep an eye on things which was fine by her, she wasn’t much for shopping anyway.

“Want to go outside, Tommy?” Becky said after the adults had left for town. It was a beautiful summer day that day, so I agreed happily. We went into the backyard for a short walk. Now I have to explain Aunt Ruthie’s yard. The property is huge and it’s broken into three sections. It’s split down the middle from front to back with a section to the left of the house that’s the size of two football fields end to end. This used to be a farm field where the previous owners grew various crops. On the right side, the yard was split in half left to right with the front section having the house and a yard around it and then there was a line of trees and bushes and a smaller yard behind it. Becky and I walked through the front part of the yard looking at Aunt Ruthie’s flowers and enjoying the sunshine and being together.

“C’mon, I want to show you something,” Becky said, taking my hand. She led me into the back section of the yard where Uncle Bill had built a gazebo. Uncle Bill was a professional carpenter and a very good one. The gazebo had a small swing similar to the one on the front porch. “This is my favorite place to come. I love just sitting here swinging and thinking ‘bout things,” Becky said.

We sat down on the swing and she slid her hand over to mine shyly, laying it on the swing seat next to mine but touching, as if she wanted to hold hands but didn’t want to seem too forward. So I took the initiative and took her hand in mine and she scooted a little closer, knowing I wanted the same thing she did.

“I’m really glad you came down to visit, Tommy,” Becky said quietly, “When Mom said you guys were coming for a visit, I was so happy. I have missed you and thought about you a lot the last four years.”

“Oh really?” I said, a little surprised at this news.

“Yeah, there isn’t a lot to do here and we live so far out of town that there isn’t really anyone around I can talk to. We used to have such fun together. I miss that,” she said, looking at her hands.

“I’ve missed you too Becky,” I said.

“Honest?”

“Yeah. I always liked coming here and seeing you and it’s been a long time,” I said.

“Tommy, can I ask you something?”

“What is it?

“Do you ... do you have a ... girlfriend back home in Oak Park?” she asked. She kept her head down and asked the question so softly that I almost couldn’t hear it.

“I had one a couple years ago in school, but when school ended that year, her family moved away. I haven’t had one since.”

“Oh,” she said, “Have you ever kissed a girl?”

“Sure. We kissed a few times. We weren’t together all that long, but we kissed. Why?”

“I was just wondering ... what it was like,” she said.

“You’ve never kissed anyone?” I asked, finding the whole idea quite strange considering how hot she looked.

“No, like I said, there’s no one around here my age. And I’m kinda shy at school. I’ve never even been to a school dance or anything.”

“Wow, that really sucks,” I said, lacking anything better to say.

“Yeah,” she sighed. There was an awkward silence for a few long moments before Becky spoke again.

“Tommy, would you ... um ... would you kiss me?” she asked. She looked up at me, her beautiful green eyes darting back and forth searching for my reaction. I couldn’t believe what I was being asked to do. This stunning girl was asking me if I would kiss her! I knew she was my cousin, but that didn’t seem to matter to me. All I could see was that face, those lips...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.