Boyfriend Troubles - Cover

Boyfriend Troubles

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Poor Heather gets dumped by her boyfriend who wants someone hotter and better built. Alan her stepfather comes home to find her in tears in the living room. He tries to console his stepdaughter, but things get a little carried away...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Chapter 1

Alan Phillips walked into the living room of his nice, upscale home and heard an odd sound coming from the living room. He had just come home for lunch and wasn’t expecting anyone to be home.

His wife, Martha, was out of town visiting family, and his stepdaughter, Heather, was in school across town.

So the fact that he heard sounds coming from the house puzzled him. The sounds weren’t threatening like a man’s voice or that of the house being ransacked, but softer.

He put his coffee cup and keys on the small table by the entryway and went to investigate the sound.

As he got further into the house, the sound became more distinct and he recognized it ... the sound of crying!

He came around the corner and found Heather sitting on the fireplace hearth, her legs curled tight to her and her hands covering her face. She was sobbing and rocking back and forth in obvious distress.

Alan moved quickly to his stepdaughter’s side, sitting down on the hearth next to her. “Heather honey, what’s wrong? Why aren’t you in school? Are you sick or something?” he asked, genuinely concerned.

“Oh, Daddy!” she bawled throwing her arms around him, “Tony broke up with me!”

“What do you mean he broke up with you? What happened? You two used to be so close I couldn’t see daylight between you most of the time!” he said.

“I don’t know! I saw him at school today and asked him if he wanted to come over later after school. That’s when he told me he wanted to break up.

“He said that he was starting to see that tramp Paula Reynold’s and that it was over between us!” she sobbed on his shoulder.

“What did he say was his reason for this breakup?” Alan asked.

“He said that he wanted someone ... with a hotter body than mine. Someone who was better built and was sexier! Oh, Daddy!” she broke down again.

He didn’t say anything else, he just held his shattered daughter in his arms. He wished his wife, her mother, was here. She would know how to handle this better than he could.

Alan let her get a good cry out and when her sobs started to let up, he pushed her back so he could talk to her.

“Honey, don’t you worry about what this guy says. You have a lot more than just a big chest to offer and if that’s all that this guy wants, then he doesn’t deserve you!

“Believe me, sweetheart, a big chest isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! Oh sure, when you are young and horny, having a nice rack is a draw to the young boys.

But as you get older those things are subject to gravity just like a man’s chest. See this?” Alan patted his growing stomach, “this used to be chest when I was younger!”

Heather laughed despite herself. “Oh, Daddy you are still a hunk! And I know Mom thinks so too! I’ve heard you two in the bedroom ... and from the sounds of things there’s still plenty of ‘chest’ left in you!” she giggled.

“Well you shouldn’t be eavesdropping, young lady, but at least I got a giggle out of you. Now dry your eyes honey, and we will see about getting something to eat. How did you get home anyway?” he asked.

“Oh, Mom always gives me some emergency money to keep at school ... just in case I miss the bus or I stay after school or something. It’s enough to get a cab ride home,” she said.

“And you figured this was an emergency I suppose?” he asked.

“Of course! You don’t expect me to stay in school after something like that! I mean he told me we were through right there in the hallway between classes!

“I’ll be lucky if I can show my face around school for the rest of the year! Everyone will be whispering and talking about this, I’d just die!” she said.

“Well, this is Wednesday and school is about over for today. I will let you stay home tomorrow and Friday.

“But you will have to go back to school on Monday ... I think four days is a suitable period of mourning for something of this magnitude,” he said.

“Besides, if I know school kids, by Monday there will a whole new scandal to whisper about anyway!”

“Thank you, Daddy ... I knew you’d understand. You’re the best!” she said, giving him a big hug.

“Feeling better, then?” he asked.

“Not really, Daddy. It just hurts so much. I really liked Tony and I thought he liked me. I thought we had something special. But it turns out he’d rather have that slut ‘Put Out Paula’ than me,” she said.

“Put Out Paula?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s what us girls call her. She’ll fuck any guy at the drop of a hat! All the girls hate her – she has taken a lot of guys away from us girls.

“I thought Tony was different. I thought he was mine,” she said.

“Sounds like a few girls I went to school with. There was one girl – I can’t remember her name – she was easier to lay than a throw rug!

“But I never fell for her little act, I saw right through her. I knew that if she was that easy for me, she’d be that easy for the next guy too,” Alan told his daughter.

“That’s what makes you so special, Daddy. I wish I could find a man like you,” she said wistfully.

“You will, sweetheart. You are a special person too, and you will find someone who won’t be so easily swayed by a ‘Put Out Paula’. Someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. Someone you love and who will love you in return,” he said.

“Well when I do, I hope he is half the man my Daddy is,” she said, kissing him on the cheek.

“Thank you, honey. Now, broken hearts usually call for something special to help make it all better. I know how you love pizza, so why don’t we go down to Mario’s and I’ll treat you to a pizza,” he said.

“Okay, Daddy. Daddy, do you think I’m pretty?” she asked.

“Of course I do honey,” he said, without even thinking about it.

Heather crawled up in his lap and looked him straight in the eyes. “No, Daddy I mean it. Do you think I’m pretty?” she repeated the question.

He reached up and put his hand on her shoulder. “Honey, I think you are very pretty. You have your mother’s eyes and her beautiful smile. The same eyes and smile I fell in love with.

“Yes, sweetheart, you are every bit as beautiful as your mother and I love both of you very much,” he said.

“Even with these?” she asked, suddenly pulling down the top of her stretchy, strapless flower-print dress.

“Heather! What are you doing!” he asked, shocked at her brazenness.

“I wish I had Mom’s boobs ... instead of these little mosquito bites!” she said. “Maybe if I had a decent set of boobs, Tony wouldn’t have left me.”

“Honey, you are just fine the way you are. I’ve seen pictures of your mother when she was your age, and she wasn’t much bigger up there.

“You are only sixteen, sweetheart, give yourself a little time. Besides, with your small frame, your little boobs look fine. Bigger boobs would look out of place and fake on you,” he said.

Heather leaned forward and kissed him again. But this time she kissed him on the mouth. And not just a little peck on the lips father/daughter kind of kiss either.

She kissed him with a full, passionate, giving-herself-to-him kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair as she held the kiss for as long as she could until he broke away.

“Heather, sweetheart, thank you for the kiss, but I really don’t think we should be doing this! I mean, I’m your father for Pete’s sake!” he said.

“My stepfather, Daddy, and I want this. I need this Daddy. After what happened today, I need this. I need to feel loved, and wanted. I need to feel ... like a woman.

“Please, Daddy, please. If you love me like you say, then show me. Take me and show me that you think I’m beautiful. I need to feel you ... inside me. Please?” she said, softly.

Alan saw the need in her face. He looked into the soft blue eyes of his stepdaughter. He saw her mother in those eyes.

Martha had been gone for a couple of weeks now and he did miss her in bed next to him. She had gone to be with her mother who wasn’t feeling very well and was getting up there in age.

Her sisters, Heather’s aunts, were helping out as well so the whole family was there. But Alan had to work and Heather had school, so they stayed behind.

Now Alan was faced with a dilemma. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, yet he also wanted to comfort Heather.

She had already been abandoned by the boy she thought loved her; he didn’t want to turn her away as well.

If he went through with this and Martha found out, she would be absolutely livid and he would most probably end up with a second divorce. Although the first one wasn’t his fault, this one certainly would be.

And if he didn’t, he would lose any ground he had made with Heather in their relationship. Heather wasn’t too keen on Alan at first ... he’d had to win her over to his side and that took a little doing.

But after a lot of work on both their parts, they had made peace with one another and things were good for them now. He didn’t want to spoil things just when he had everything running smoothly and life for the three of them was going so well.

“Heather, baby, I understand what you are saying. But you know this is wrong.

“If your mother found out what is going on here, she would be so pissed off at me that divorce would be the best that could happen to me. And I don’t want to lose her – or you,” he said, trying to talk some sense into the overwrought young girl.

But Heather was her mother’s daughter and just as stubborn – she wasn’t going to be swayed.

“Daddy, Mom will never find out. I promise! This is just between you and me, I swear. Please, Daddy, please! I need you – I really, really need you!” she cried.

“I don’t know sweetheart...” he said, still hesitant about this idea.

Heather stood up, still straddling his legs. She pulled up her dress, showing him her lacy pink panties.

“Look at my pussy, Daddy, and you’ll see how much I need you. How much I want you, Daddy,” she said.

Alan reached up to pull the front of her panties down a little bit. He saw the wispy blonde hairs first and as he pulled them down a little further her swollen pink pussy lips came into view.

He saw her clit emerging from its little tent and standing up begging to be sucked and he saw the drops of her dew forming in the slip between her lips.

He licked his lips subconsciously as he caught wind of her musky pungent aroma.

“See, Daddy, see how much my pussy wants you. How much I want you. Please, Daddy, just lick my pussy and taste me. Taste how much I love you, Daddy,” she said.

The sight of the young tight pussy with its sweet honey practically dripping out for his enjoyment, the smell of her heated arousal, and her sweet tender pleas for him combined to bombard his senses until he could resist no longer.

Alan reached out to put his hands on her slim hips slowly pulling down her panties until her parted legs on either side of him prevented them from going any further down.

Heather then lifted one leg, bracing herself on the fireplace, and allowed him to finish removing them.

Alan stared at eye level to the tight, young, eager pussy in front of him. He was mere inches away from the absolute pleasure it would provide for both of them.

It was more than a man should have to endure! He reached out again, but this time when his hands wrapped around her hips, he pulled her forward and put his face deep into her crotch.

“Ohhh, Daddy!” she cried out as she felt his tongue part her pussy lips and work its way into her tight hole.

She reached down with one hand and held the back of his head, pushing his face deeper into her pussy.

She held on to the fireplace to steady herself and put one foot on his shoulder, allowing him better access to her and encouraging him with her moans. She rubbed her pussy on his mouth gasping as her clit bumped against his nose.

Alan’s hands cupped her firm round ass cheeks and his strong fingers curled deep into the pale creamy flesh.

While his hands stayed busy mauling and kneading her ass, his tongue was occupied with writhing and wriggling inside her pussy, searching out every sweet droplet of her pussy juice it could find.

Heather moaned and trembled and ground her pussy against his face as he took her on a wild wonderful ride to Nirvana.

Heather had never felt anything so incredibly wonderful. She had been eaten out a few times by her past boyfriends, but they were awkward, fumbling attempts at it.

And, because she was young and inexperienced too, these first attempts just happened to get her there. Her stepfather was a different matter altogether, though.

He was quite adept at eating out a woman’s pussy, and his skill and perseverance were now taking Heather to task, driving her arousal to near-insane levels.

Heather writhed and twisted under his assault – half to get away from the incessant, tormenting tongue, and half to get it to places she needed it to be.

They both knew that Heather wouldn’t last long at this rate.

She could feel her lust growing now to a raging inferno and he could tell by her moans and trembles that she was fast approaching the boiling point.

It wouldn’t take much more for her passion to spill out like a pot of water left to boil over.

He was determined now to see that that happened. He was already past the point where he could turn around and forget about all this, so he may as well make sure that it was an experience she would always remember.

To push her over the edge and insure she had a crashing orgasm, he shoved two fingers, palm facing his face, up into her drooling pussy, curling his fingers towards him and hooking them behind her pubic bone.

He knew doing this he would be able to massage her g-spot – something he was fairly certain was new to her.

Sure enough, the moment his fingers rubbed over the spongy mass, she exploded like a sexual hand grenade!

“OHHH FUCKK, DAAADEEE!” Heather screamed as her orgasm slammed into her.

He thrust his fingers in and out of her, furiously fingerfucking her even as her juices poured out of her like a broken pipe.

Her legs trembled with the strain of trying to hold her up as his mouth and fingers extended her torture.

“OH, DADDY! OH, DADDY! OH, FUCK! YES, DADDY!” she cried out as orgasm after orgasm hit her.

Heather’s legs couldn’t hold her up any longer as her multiple orgasms made her knees wobbly.

She started to fall and he caught her, lowering her down onto his lap as he held her until she stopped trembling.

He eased her up off his lap once she had calmed down and he stood up, removing his pants and boxers.

Heather got her first look at what seemed to make her Mom so happy behind that closed bedroom door. And she understood why as Daddy’s cock was larger than anything she’d ever seen before!

“Oh, Daddy! Your cock is so ... huge! No wonder Mom always smiles so much these days!” she said, staring at his hard cock.

“Yeah, she seems to be pretty happy with what I have to offer,” he said.

“Well, Mom isn’t here right now and I could use something to smile about!” Heather said.

She moved closer, kneeling down in front of her stepfather. She wrapped her small hand around the base of his cock and looked up at him waiting for permission before going any further.

“Go ahead honey,” he said.

Heather smiled and licked her lips as she prepared to take his cock into her mouth. She started by licking around the rim and over the tip watching him the whole time to see if she was doing what he liked.

Seeing his eyes close, she knew that she was doing something right, so she continued her ministrations by licking up and down his shaft all the way around to make sure she got every bit of him nice and wet.

She would need all the lubrication she could get because this would be a challenge for her. But it was a challenge she was so excited to take on ... taking Daddy’s cock and showing him she could please him just like her Mom does.

Alan certainly was pleased, as his moans and groans indicated. She lovingly bathed his cock with her wet tongue before taking the tip between her soft lips and pushing forward, sliding his cockhead into her mouth.

She looked up at him again and his eyes were fixed on the young face now swallowing his cock. She smiled a little around the meaty pole then started to slide down it.

She took more and more of him into her mouth until she reached the point where she started to gag a bit. She backed up a bit and moved her hand up to mark the limit of her ability.

She began bobbing up and down on his cock trying to do the best she knew how at giving him a good blowjob.

Alan knew that Heather was young and he was glad in a way to see she was so inexperienced. He would have been worried if she was too good at this!

But somehow her youthfulness made the scene so much hotter – almost like he was taking a virgin! Seeing the sweet young face of his stepdaughter impaled on his stiff fat cock was very arousing and made him even more turned on.

He let her enjoy herself for a bit sucking and licking on his cock before he pulled her off and took her up into his arms.

He sat down on the fireplace hearth and pulled him onto his lap again. But this time as she sat down, he held his cock straight up and it slipped easily into her wet warm pussy.

“Oh, Daddy!” she moaned as she felt him enter her.

He let her control how fast and how far she went down on his cock – he didn’t want to hurt her or make this an unpleasant experience.

But he didn’t have to worry too much, Heather wanted this even more than he did and she was determined to show him she could be a “big girl”.

Heather eased herself down further and further onto his cock and felt him spread her wide, stretching her young tight pussy more than she’d ever been stretched.

The feeling was a little uncomfortable but not painful and she bit her lip as she kept on going, wanting to take as much of him in as she physically could.

She’d never had anything that big or that deep inside her and she didn’t know how much more of him she could fit inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.