Karen Rides Again - Cover

Karen Rides Again

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Karen the rideshare whore, continues to enjoy the sexual benefits of driving horny strangers around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution  

After enjoying the pleasure of being able to sleep in, I wake up with a big smile on my face. It is Friday, and Fridays are always good days, since I started driving for the rideshare service. However, it is even better than just being Friday. This is THE Friday, that “John” my first “fare with benefits”, will be flying back from his business trip. Even more exciting, his friend, and my second “fare with benefits”, who is coincidentally also named “John”, asked me to take him to pick up his friend from the airport. And by “take him to pick up his friend”, I mean let the two of them fuck the living SHIT out of me. Yes, today will be a VERY good day.

In preparation for this special trip, I make sure I am completely shaved, and kissably smooth. I put on a nice white lace pushup bra, that makes my tits look fucking HUGE. I pair this with a matching white lace garter belt. No panties of course, I don’t want to waste the time. Then a nice pair of sheer white stockings to complete the look. Over this, I put on a skirt so short, it barely covers my naked pussy, when I am sitting down, and a sheer white blouse, that gives a nice view of my lace bra underneath. Looking at myself in the mirror, I have to fight the desperate urge to masturbate. I want to be ready to explode when I pick up my fares.

I am ready to fucking explode, when I pull up and see John #2, waiting for me. I realize that I am CLENCING and releasing my thighs over and over, as I wait for him to get in. As he slides into the seat behind me, he let’s his fingers graze over the back of my neck. I shiver as electricity SHOOTS through my entire body. He sees this and smiles, saying, “Happy to see me gorgeous? Are you looking forward to this trip? John and I are planning to make it the ride of your life...”

I shudder as I feel my whole body react to his words. My legs are actually shaking, as I try to give the car some gas. I have to force myself not to race to the airport. Luckily, traffic is light and I make good time. As I pull into the arrivals lane, I see him right away. He is just as hot as I remember. I feel my pussy getting wet as I remember that big, thick cock plowing into me, during that first ride. I suddenly think about his friend’s almost as big cock, and wonder if I can actually take the two of them in me at the same time. I visibly shiver.

As if he can see what I am thinking, John #2 laughs and asks me, “Scared? Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you ... MUCH...”

I am about to respond to his ribbing, when John #1 yanks open the door and I nearly jump out of my seat. “Did you miss me Sexy? Did you feel empty with out me?” he asks me, enjoying how he makes me squirm. And squirm I do. I can barely sit still, as I feel my juices start to leak down into my butt crack. To keep myself from completely losing my shit, I distract myself with the drive. As I pull out into traffic, I ask, “Where to Sir?”

John #1 tells me with a sly smile, “There is a scenic overlook ... You know the place. We will start there.”

Oh yes, I know the place. That is where I took him on that first trip. The day I became more than just a rideshare driver. That was the day I became a rideshare whore. It was a great day. It was a great place. It will now be the place that I feel these two hot guys, with big fucking dicks, tear me in half. I am going to tell you, it is REALLY fucking hard to drive, while contemplating death by dick. Then, to make it even harder, I feel John #2 reach around my seat and grab my tits with both hands. I am sure I didn’t come as close to hitting that Honda, as it seemed, but my GOD I was sure I was going to rear end it, and that would be a damn shame if it kept me from getting rear ended by these two guys.

Luckily for all of us, I got us safely to the aforementioned scenic overlook. Scenic it is for sure, especially tonight. The sun is beginning to set and the mountains look amazing. The only thing that can make this view any more perfect, is to see it, while being spit roasted by two big, strong, athletic men, with large cocks. As John #1 opens my door and almost pulls me from my seat, I realize that perfection is only moments away.

To my surprise, John #1 puts the floor mat from my car, down on the ground, before insistently pushing me to my knees. I tell him, “Oh, you remembered.” referring when I did the same thing, to save my knees from the gravel parking lot, the first time I sucked his cock here. He smiles and pulls out that amazing cock. It is just as big and mouth watering as I remembered. He rubs it all over my face as he enjoys watching my eyes follow it as if I am mesmerized by it. As I am getting ready to launch myself onto it, I see John #2 stand next to him and pull out his cock also.

I wonder to myself, what good deed did I do in my life, to find myself staring at two big beautiful cocks, that I know I will be enjoying in all ways possible? I look back and forth between them, as if I am watching the most fascinating tennis game ever. And this tennis match is going to end in a grand slam, I think, as I dive onto the closest, of the two cocks. I kiss and suck and lick it, as I try to memorize it with my mouth. I am lost in cock sucking bliss, when I feel that beautiful cock ripped away. I look up with desperate, needy eyes, and start to ask, “WHY???” When the other large cock pushes into my open mouth.

I give this cock the same love and attention as the first, and then just as I am getting into a rhythm, it is ripped from me as well. I look up and plead with them silently with my eyes, “Please give me that cock ... either cock ... BOTH cocks ... just PLEASE put one in my mouth...”

Then each takes a turn thrusting into my mouth. Only one thrust each, then the other. Back and forth, one cock and then the other, over and over. I am amazed at how they can synchronize this. It is like an erotic dance, each thrusting into my mouth, back and forth. They are now fucking my mouth faster, and still they keep this choreographed dance going. They are like one man with two cocks fucking my mouth. I am enjoying this ballet of the magic dicks, so much that I almost can’t think. However, my mind does focus on one thought, “Why the FUCK is nobody filming this??? I would love to see how this looks from their perspective.”

I look up and confirm my own thought, when I see the smiles and looks of amazement as they watch me catch dick after dick, in my mouth. I wonder if they are keeping score? I wonder who will win? I wonder how to tell when one of them wins? Then I realize, “Fuck it, either way, I win.” Then I hear John #1’s watch start beeping. He says, “I win. I call tails.” Then, John #2 who is in my mouth at the time of the alarm, grabs me by the back of the head and pulls me HARD onto his cock. I feel him hit the back of my throat, but I am ready and I start to swallow, in order to help him push down into my throat.

As I am doing this, I realize that John #1 is lifting me off my knees, with his strong hands on my hips. John #2 keeps my head down on his cock at the same time. I end up bent forward at the waist, with my mouth on one cock and my ass pointing toward the other. I don’t have to wait long, to know what is going to happen next, as I feel John #1’s big cock push against my swollen wet pussy lips. I am about to grind back onto it, when I feel his hands grab my hips. Then, he THRUSTS into me FAST and HARD. I GASP around the cock in my mouth and almost choke on it.

They both pull out. Wait a second. Then SLAM. They crush me between them. As each of them bottoms out in me, I feel like they will crush me between them. It is like each of them is trying to impale me on the other one’s cock. I am suddenly struck with the thought, “Is it possible to be fucked to death?” Then I realize, “Who the fuck cares??? If I have to go, this is how I want to go.”

At some point, I am sure that they are actually fucking my brains out, because I am in a cock coma, and I can’t form a single coherent thought. Then an explosion goes off inside my pussy that rocks my world. I SCREAM around the cock in my mouth, as I CLENCH around the other cock, like I will rip it off with my pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.