Karen Rides Again - Cover

Karen Rides Again

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Karen the rideshare whore, continues to enjoy the sexual benefits of driving horny strangers around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution  

As I am wiping the cum off my face and tits, I think, “I have GOT to get more of these sterile wipes.” This is the third time today, that I have had to wipe myself down. I am going through at least four wipes at a whack. Hell, I have to use two wipes each time, on my tits alone. In case you didn’t read my origin story, I am pretty stacked. That is 36DD of all natural tits, for those of you that are keeping track, and guys seem to REALLY like cumming on them. You will never hear me complain though. I love the feeling of hot cum splashing on my tits and face. I love the look on a guy’s face, as he looks down on me, and smiles a devilish grin, as he watches his cum cover my face and tits. God DAMN ... I am getting myself aroused all over again.

As I finish wiping myself off, I start to clean my “fare”. I am sure he had no idea when he selected me to be his rideshare driver, that his ride would have a “happy ending”. What I won’t do for a good rating, LOL. Speaking of happy endings, I have not had mine yet ... and I just got myself all hot and bothered again, while thinking about him cumming all over me. So, as I go to wipe his cock off with a sterile wipe, I change my mind, and use my mouth instead. “Mmmmm,” I moan out as I take his softening cock into my mouth. I love the taste and slick feeling of his cum, as I slide my tongue over his smooth cock head. I suck gently, as I “clean” him. I get the reaction I want, as I feel his cock start to harden again.

“Mmmm, someone likes to be clean,” I tease my fare, as I look up at him and wink, as I continue to suck his cock, running my tongue around his sensitive cock head. “Does someone want to extend his trip a little further? Maybe you will like to go downtown?” I ask him, as I run my fingers over my shaved and glistening pussy.

“GOD YES,” he blurts out, as I clearly have teased him enough, that there is NO way, he can stop now. I smile as I get off my knees, and grab his thick cock in my hand. While still holding it, I stand up and look up into his face, as I tell him, “It will cost extra to go downtown ... You understand, right?” I squeeze and pull his cock, for emphasis.

“Yes ... yes ... YES...” he says as he spins me around and pushes me face first over the back seat of my Range Rover. With my legs barely touching the ground, he forces my thighs apart with his knees, and pushes his now fully hard cock, into me with one quick thrust. As I feel him push between my VERY wet VERY swollen pussy lips, I almost shout out, “GOD YESSSSSSS.”

I am pretty sure I need to feel him in me, even more than he needs to be in me. His cock is not the largest I have had in me by far, but he is the one I need right NOW. I push back and grind my clit against his balls. I CLENCH my pussy around him and I love the way he almost jumps, as he GASPS. I clench and release my pussy over and over, as he fucks in and out of me. I reach back and SQUEEZE his tight balls, in my small hand. I circle my finger and thumb around his balls, so that each time he pulls out of me, he feels his balls stretched away from his body. I feel his cock twitch inside me, as proof that he likes this.

As I feel him increase the speed and power of each thrust into me, I can tell that he is getting close. I don’t want him to cum yet. I need to cum. I reach up and grab one of my big heavy tits and SQUEEZE it ... I pinch my nipple and PULL it ... With my other hand, I reach under myself and rub my clit HARD. I bring myself to the edge FAST ... I CLENCH around his cock and start to spasm in a VERY strong orgasm. This pushes him over the edge and he cums for a second time, in less than a half hour. “My GOD, I love young guys,” I think to myself. If I wasn’t selfishly enjoying my own orgasm, I would be WAY more impressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.