Nature's Way - Cover

Nature's Way

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Remember the story about the fox, the chicken, and the sack of grain? In this story, the chicken is a duck who wants to fuck, and the fox hasn't had a bite since Gingerbread Boy. It's up to Lisa to find a solution that satisfies everyone. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

Lisa didn’t set out to ruin her new dress or her reputation, but sometimes sacrifice had to be made. Duck needed feeding.

Please Wait while image loads

She found the plump creature at the edge of the pond. “I won’t say no to your grain,” he said, “but I’d much prefer a taste of your juicy quim, your succulent cunt.”

“That so?” questioned Lisa. “What about Fox over there?”

“Him?” scoffed Duck. “He’s well over the hill. I happen to know he hasn’t had a bite since Gingerbread Boy. When his advances become overly pesky and pestiferous, I simply flutter out to the middle of the lake. Scrawny old Fox ain’t the swimmer he used to be. I doubt he lasts the winter.”

“That’s sad,” said Lisa.

“Nature’s way,” replied Duck. “Now how about you and me get it on? You’ve heard the expression ‘fuck a duck.’ Let’s make like Leda and the Swan.”

“Hmm,” Lisa replied. “I’m not Leda and you’re no Swan.”

“Do please take pity on me,” Duck entreated. “Since hunters gunned down my missus last fall, I’ve been so lonely.”

Lisa gave in. “Very well, but if we’re going to do the deed, I’d prefer to preserve my clothing. And why bruise my back on these hard stones when there’s a meadow of sinfully soft grasses not five hundred yards east of here?”

Duck agreed to the terms of the tryst, and truth be told, the fuck turned out to be a feast. Lisa came a good half-dozen times, each coaxing Duck closer and closer to orgasm’s divine precipice.

Please Wait while image loads

When it came, the climax was so powerful, the ecstasy of it all but finished Duck. Sated, indeed paralyzed by the pleasure, he succumbed to Fox without whimper or struggle.

Lisa and Fox celebrated long into the night.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.