Sex Ratios - Cover

Sex Ratios

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: A discussion between Nils and Lisa about men's and women's orgasmic capacity. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Twilight was in full swing; the day’s last light was seeping away, but sitting on the balustrade, Nils and Lisa were still aglow from their fuck of twenty minutes ago.

“That was so good,” Lisa exclaimed, her breathing almost back to normal. “Wow, you made me come at least five times.”

Nils was still a bit winded.

Lisa’s hand found Nils’ softened penis. “Mmm, my cunt juice all over your cock. How delicious.” As if to prove her statement, she brought some of the moisture to her mouth. “Mmm. Here, try a taste.” Her finger went to Nils’ mouth. He sucked it in.

“See?” Lisa said, her hand going back to Nils’ cock. “Mmm, you’re stiffening up nicely. Soon you’ll be ready to go again.”

Nils managed a grumbling chuckle. He took a deep breath. “You know, it’s not really fair.”

“What’s not fair?” Lisa asked.

“You. Women. They can come sixteen times for every once of mine. Of men.”

“Sixteen to one, that seems like a good ratio,” Lisa said, her hand now encircling Nils’ stalk. Stroking. With small motions, Nils’ hips followed Lisa’s urging.

“Besides,” Lisa said, “I’ve just got the one egg. Each of your comes has millions of sperms in it. So in that department, guys have it way over women. Girl cum’s nothing but juice.”

“Right,” Nils agreed. “And I think my sperms are ready for another swim in that juice.”

Nils grabbed their blanket, and he and Lisa hurried to a deserted spot well down the beach. By the time he was inside her, twilight had given way to night, but their fuck was serene as moonglow, brilliant as shooting stars, and Lisa shot first, a climax like an exploding sun, and she went off another dozen times before Nils joined her in orgasm.

An hour later they lay on their backs under a blanket of stars. “You know, Lisa,” Nils said, “the real ratio is one to one, me and you, together.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.