Blind Obedience - Cover

Blind Obedience

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A visually-impaired woman goes to a BDSM munch one evening and overhears a Master discussing the Life with others. She wants what he talked about so she contacts him in hopes he can help her...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Slow   Illustrated  

As I spoke to her I took the lube and applied a good amount to the slim cock dildo. When I saw she was ready, I pointed the tip at her little pucker, and with an “Okay slut, here we go.” I slowly began to work the dildo into her tight asshole.

At first, she resisted a bit – it was a natural reaction and I expected it. “Relax, my little slut. Just let it happen,” I coached.

“Yes, Master.” she tried to put it out of her mind so her ass would relax. It slid into her a bit stretching the tight hole as it accommodated the intruder.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed, feeling herself being entered as the tip of the dildo pushed through the tight opening. I stopped for a moment to let her enjoy the feeling this was giving her.

After a couple of moments of rest, I gripped the base of the dildo and twisted it inside her. This served two purposes; first, it helped to spread the lube a bit better, and secondly, the sensation of the head turning just inside her ass caused her to gasp loudly.

“Oh God, Master!” she cried out.

In her lapse in concentration, she let go of her ass cheeks and moved her hands down to ball up huge handfuls of the sheet in her hands. That was all right – I was in her ass with my dildo and I didn’t need her to hold it open any longer.

It was now time to start going deeper into my anal virgin. I knew that this was going to be one of the hardest parts of this and I needed to make it as easy as I could for her.

With my free hand, I reached under her and began playing with her pussy again. This time however there were no protests – she was too aroused by now to worry about a little “mess”.

I slowly pushed the dildo deeper and deeper, stopping every inch or so to let her get used to it. She moaned with every little thrust. Before long all six inches of the toy was buried in her ass and the flat base rested against her ass cheeks. All the while I worked the dildo into her ass, my other fingers were busily churning in her pussy, contributing to her exasperated state of arousal.

“Yesss! Don’t stop, I’m gonna cum ... don’t stop ... please Master, don’t stop...” jewel was moaning as my fingers worked her drooling pussy. “Oh fuck, Master, I’m going to cum. Please make me cum, Master ... please make me cum for you!”

“No. Not yet,” I said.

“Oh God...” jewel groaned despairingly.

I pulled the base of the dildo back out of her until only the mushroom head was left inside her anal ring and then I slowly pushed the full length back into her. I repeated this almost out and all the way in stroking, each time going a little faster as she loosened up. After a few strokes, I was moving in and out freely.

jewel on the other hand was losing her mind. Between my fingers churning her pussy to a froth and the dildo sliding in and out of her ass, her poor mind didn’t know which signals to process first. And they all jumbled up in her brain causing nothing but babbling and moaning to come out of her mouth.

“Oh please, Master! Please I can’t ... oh fuck, Master, please make me cum!” she said desperately.

She writhed and twisted in a futile attempt to escape the dildo relentlessly pounding her hot hole. I could have teased and edged her, drawing out her anguish further. And some other time I would. But I still had to fuck that upturned ass.

My command “Cum now slut!” threw her into a screaming, gut-wrenching orgasm as I kept the dildo pistoning in and out of her shaking, quivering ass.

She collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath as the last throes of her orgasm worked through her sweat-sheened body.

I gave her a few moments to get her breathing under control. She would need it for the next step. I got off the bed and moved around to the side her head was facing. I began to undo my belt and my zipper, shedding my pants and taking off my shirt before I got back on the bed.

jewel still lay there trying to recuperate from the exertion I had already put her through. But she was far from done. I gave her ass cheek a good swat, my hand crashing down across her naked ass, causing her to let out a startled yelp. “That one left a mark on your ass. I should say my ass because after tonight it belongs to me.”

“Yes Master,” she said, the swat to her ass seeming to bring her back to alertness.

“Now I am going to fuck that little ass of yours and take possession of you totally. After I’m done, you will be my whore completely. I will own your mouth, your pussy, AND your ass. I’m going to fuck your tight virgin ass so good, you will beg me to do it again. When you go to bed tonight, you will know it was your Master’s cock that fucked your tight little asshole. And you will do anything I say just so I will fuck it again. Are you ready?”

“Yes, Master.”

I gave the other cheek a good swat. “Then get that ass back up in position and let’s get on with this!”

jewel yelped but raised back up on her knees as before with her legs spread and her head and chest on the mattress. I took a good glob of the lube and put it on my hard cock working it around to completely cover my shaft and head – she had been well lubed for the dildo. but I wanted to make sure things moved smoothly and easily.

I moved closer between her legs and as the tip of my cock found her opening, jewel raised up to look back at me. “Master, please be gentle,” she said.

I gave her a reassuring pat on the ass. “Of course, my pet.” Then I pushed forward just a bit to get her anus to start to open and jewel laid her head back on the mattress. I saw her sweep a pillow to her and hold onto it like a security blanket.

“Ohhh, Master...” she moaned as she felt her ass getting opened again.

But this time it would be opened much more and stuffed full. The slim dildo was only six inches long and about an inch in diameter. I was longer and considerably bigger around than that dildo –this would definitely be a test for her!

“Oh Master, I can feel you ... I can feel your cock stretching me!” she moaned, and I knew this was what she wanted so badly ... to give herself totally to her Master. To give me the ultimate gift – her devoted submission.

I pushed forward sliding into her until about half of my length was inside her rectum. “Are you doing okay slut? Does that feel good?”

A long groaning “Yesss...” was her response. “I have never ... felt ... so full, Master.”

“Well, you should really like this then,” I said and I pushed forward once again, shoving the rest of my eight-inch long, two-and-a-quarter-inch diameter cock inside her.

“Oh Master!” she cried out, “Oh it hurts ... but it feels so amazing! It feels like you are splitting me in two. I’ve never felt so full, so stretched.”

I pulled back until my cock came completely out of her ass. jewel whimpered, thinking that I was done. “Master, what’s wrong?” she asked.

I answered her by pushing back into her waiting ass faster this time since she had been fully stretched already. “Do you like that whore? Do you like your Master’s cock filling up that slutty whore ass?” I asked.

“Yes,” she responded. I pulled back and slammed forward again.

“Whose ass is this, slut?”

“Your ass, Master.

“Can I fuck this ass any time I want, then?”

“Yes, Master, anytime you want.”

I was fucking her ass at full speed, depth and power now, slamming into her so hard she grunted and my balls slapped her clit with each thrust.

“What if I want to stick other things ... like toys or objects or even other men’s cocks in that ass?”

“Yes, Master ... anything you want. Oh, fuck yes!”

I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was nearing a tremendous orgasm. I decided to push her over the edge and seal the deal. With one hand, I reached up to grab a huge handful of her jet black mane and pull her head back. With the other, I reached around her hip and began playing with her sopping pussy and throbbing clit.

“Your pussy is so nice and wet for me ... do you want to cum, slut? Do you want to cum for your Master?” I asked. I felt a powerful shudder run through her body at my words.

“Oh please, Master! Oh, please make me cum ... make me cum for you, my Master, please! Please, I need to cum so bad...” she begged.

“You really are a filthy little whore aren’t you?”

“Yes! Yes, Master, I am a filthy whore! A filthy dirty naughty slut. Please make your dirty whore cum! Please, I beg you, Master, please make me cum!”

“Then cum like the filthy whore you are. Cum from being ass fucked by your big cocked Master.”

“Oh my God Master! I’m cumming! Oh fuck, I’m CUMMMIIINNNGGG!” she screamed.

I felt her ass spasm around my cock and I knew that my little slut was cumming hard. I kept my hard pounding as the orgasm swept her away. After a few more strokes I shoved deep and held myself in her ass as she continued to pitch and buck in orgasmic bliss.

My hand kept up its work in her pussy as well, drawing out her first anal orgasm until she collapsed from sheer exhaustion, panting like a winded dog.

“Don’t think for a minute you are done here slut ... you may have had your fun but your Master hasn’t finished,” I said.

I grabbed jewel’s legs and spun her around sideways on the bed so her head was facing me and then pulled her by the armpits to me until her head fell over the edge of the mattress.

“You ever been facefucked before slut?”

“No Sir.”

“Well good – then you will have learned two new things today! Okay here’s how this works. I am going to push my cock deep into your mouth and when I tell you to I want you to swallow. I will let you swallow, on my command, a couple of times. On the third time, I will push my cock down your throat past your gag reflex so you won’t gag on it. Understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.