Blind Obedience - Cover

Blind Obedience

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A visually-impaired woman goes to a BDSM munch one evening and overhears a Master discussing the Life with others. She wants what he talked about so she contacts him in hopes he can help her...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Slow   Illustrated  

The following weekend jewel came over looking visibly distraught. “Oh, Master, I am so sorry! I was so looking forward to being with you today, but when I woke up this morning my once a month visitor had come to see me! I am sorry, but I had to wear panties today because I didn’t want to make a mess!” she said.

“That’s okay jewel, this happens. We will just work around it, that’s all.”

“I tried to call and ask permission to wear panties, but I couldn’t get you on the phone. Please forgive me, Master, I know that I’m not supposed to wear panties but...”

I cut her off mid-sentence with a kiss – she was so afraid that I would be angry, I figured that kissing her would solve both problems simultaneously. When she realized I wasn’t mad at her, she put her arms around my neck and returned my kiss passionately moaning into my mouth her thank you.

When our kiss broke jewel gasped. “Oh Master, thank you for understanding. You are a wonderful Master!”

“Are you ready to play, slut?” I asked.

“But how Master? My ... I can’t!” she said confused.

“My dear, you have three holes. I’m sure one of them is functional. And since I own all three, we can still do something, I’m sure!”

“Well, Master I was thinking about that all morning and on the bus ride over here. There IS one hole you haven’t tried yet ... the only thing is, no one has ever been there. I am a virgin back there,” she said.

“I see. Well, I will leave it up to you then. If you wish me to take your anal cherry today, I will. Eventually I will be using your ass, but because you are not yourself today, I will let you decide if today is the day.

“You can also wait and just use your mouth to pleasure me – you are good at that. Either way, you will be of use to me and you will have served me as you are supposed to ... as you want to.”

“You want to be my first ... back there I mean?” she asked, somewhat stunned I would offer to be her first anal experience. “Really, Master?”

“Do I not own every part of you? Mind, body, and heart ... and every hole?

“Yes, Master, of course,” she said sheepishly. “I would love for you to be my first, Master ... I would love to give you the gift of my anal cherry!”

“Then I shall.”

“But Master ... what about the mess? I mean...”

“Don’t worry about that. The bed in the guest room is designed for ... messes. I have a plastic mattress cover under the sheets and the sheets are old ones so it doesn’t matter if they get soiled.” I said.

“Oh, Master, you are so smart!”

“Well, it pays to be prepared,” I said.

I went into the kitchen and got us each a cup of coffee and brought them out to the living room. While we drank our coffee we talked some. “So tell me about your monthly visitor ... is she regular – I mean predictable? Do you know when she’s coming usually?” I asked.

“Most of the time yes, she’s usually pretty prompt. But things have been kind of a mess at work lately. With the government budget cuts, it’s been pretty stressful and because of the uncertainty ... well she moved her visit up, I guess!” she said.

“I’m sorry that things have been so stressful, but that’s what this weekend is for – to give you a chance to de-stress and focus your mind on one thing only. Me.

“You see, that is why a lot of women find submission so attractive. All day long at work, you are pulled in a dozen different directions. If it isn’t your boss wanting something, it’s a colleague or co-worker or one of your employees wanting something. HR called they need this, the customer has changed his mind and wants that.

“You have to juggle work, home life, the kid’s soccer practice, Sally’s school project, etc, etc. It’s enough to drive anyone insane sometimes. I know – I’ve heard it all before from other women. But here with me, you can get rid of all that.

“Because for this weekend all you have to think about, all you have to do, is please and pleasure me. Your whole focus and energy can be channeled towards pleasing me. And mine will be in rewarding you – very well – for doing that.”

“Mmm ... Oh Master that sounds so nice!” she said.

“A good Master makes all the noise in his submissives head go away so she can concentrate on him. I will quiet your mind and help you relax and be at peace here.”

“Please Master ... I want the peace you talk about. I want to be able to focus on pleasing and pleasuring you.”

“And I want you at peace and focusing on me too, because that’s the best way you can fulfill your role as my submissive. The role you want to play. The role you need to play. I want you to be successful because your success benefits us both,” I said.

“Master, I have to tell you, when I first came to you I was afraid that you would not accept me as your submissive. Then, when you did, I was scared I would not be able to meet your standards. I had overheard you talking at the munch and you sounded so smart and so ... professional. I was afraid that I would not be able to live up to what someone of your skill and experience would want.

“But you make it so easy to serve, Master. I don’t feel pressured or like too much is demanded of me. If anything, I want to give more of myself. I don’t really know how to explain it ... it’s certainly not what I expected.

“I am happy here Master ... probably happier than I have ever been. I feel complete with you. I don’t feel like a poor blind girl being pitied. I feel like I am an equal, like my opinion and my feelings matter. Thank you for that, Master. It’s a rare thing for me these days.”

jewel took my hand and brought it to her lips and kissed my palm. Then without speaking, she stood up and, looking down at me with her soft brown eyes, she began slipping out of her dress.

jewel’s LBD slid softly and silently off her smooth brown body to pool around her ankles and the four-inch heels she wore. She hadn’t worn a bra and her magnificent 34C’s stood tall and proud with nipples that seem to call to me to come suck on them.

Standing there in front of me in panties and heels she was truly an incredible sight and I could feel my cock trying to tear its way out of the confines of my pants.

“Master, please, let this girl be of service to you. Use this body as you wish to give you pleasure.”

It was an offer even a fool wouldn’t turn down.

“You know where the guest bedroom is, don’t you? Go in there and wait for me beside the bed. I have to get a couple of things then I will be in.”

She smiled and with a “Yes, Master.” she turned to leave. I noticed that as she walked, her tight apple ass shimmied seductively – whether it was intentional or not I don’t know, but it had an undeniable effect on me!

I walked several steps behind her, stopping at the end of the hallway and watching as she walked down the hallway and turned into the guest bedroom. She trailed her fingers along the wall to guide her and let her know when she reached the doorway.

Once she was safely in the guest bedroom I went to get the necessary items for our play. When I had gathered what I needed I went to the guest room. I opened the door and my caramel fucktoy was standing there waiting for me.

She heard the door close and the latch click loudly. She shuddered and a soft gasp came from her lips. I walked up to her “Put your hands behind your back slut,” I commanded her. Instantly she obeyed putting her hands behind her back and clasping them together.

Using my index finger I trailed it lightly across her jawline then down the front of her throat to her suprasternal notch (where her collarbones meet in the front). From there I ran my finger down her sternum and between her amazing tits.

I circled left, going under and around her left tit until I was back on top. Then I crossed over and circled around her right tit. I could feel her lift her chest as I circled her tits – she wanted me to play with her tits and nipples.

“What do you want my little fucktoy?” I asked.

“To be of use, Master,” she moaned softly.

“NO!” I said, slapping her tit. “Why did you come here today?” I asked again.

“I don’t understand the question Master!” she said, fearfully.

“Did you not tell me you wanted me to introduce you to anal sex? Did you not ask me to take your anal cherry?”

“Yes Master,” she said.

“Well, a good submissive knows she has to beg for what she wants from her Master. Do you want to be a good submissive, slut?”

“Yes, Master. Please, Master, please take my anal cherry. Please, I want you to be my first. I want to give you my virgin ass. Please, Master, honor me with your cock,” she pleaded.

“That’s better. Now take off those panties and let’s see that ass. I like to know what I’m being given.”

She slid her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slid them slowly down her long lean legs, stretching down and grabbing her ankles as she showed me her ass.

And it was quite an ass too; tight, apple-shaped, and firm, it would be so much fun to play with, to spank ... and to fuck.

But before we got to that, I would have to get her to relax and let me open her ass up a bit. Assholes and pussies, like the women they belong to, need to be wooed, need to be seduced, and made to want to open up to you.

Sure you can just shove your way in by brute force, but that is akin to assault and certainly not the way to insure a return visit.

Since I wanted to take care of my submissive as well as get another opportunity to visit her ass, I wanted to ease into this, coaxing her to give herself rather than taking her. There would be time for “forced anal” games once she had a few anal sex experiences.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.