Blind Obedience - Cover

Blind Obedience

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A visually-impaired woman goes to a BDSM munch one evening and overhears a Master discussing the Life with others. She wants what he talked about so she contacts him in hopes he can help her...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Slow   Illustrated  

“Well, I don’t really like talking about it, but I had one submissive, Karen, who fit me like a glove. I mean, we thought the same thoughts and she could just about finish my sentences.

“We were like peanut butter and jelly. And we were happy being each others. In fact, I had entertained thoughts of making our relationship permanent. Until that one day...

“She was on her way to see me for another great weekend. She had called me before she left, telling me how excited she was to see me again. We had missed the last meeting because she got called in to work, so this was to be our makeup weekend.

“But she never made it. A young driver – a boy barely old enough to pee standing up – smashed into her car on the driver’s side. He was texting while driving, the officer said. He also said that Karen died on impact, which was some kind of comfort for me – at least she didn’t suffer much.

“I did, though. I blamed myself – if she hadn’t been coming to see me that day, she might still be able to. As I said, I very nearly hung up my crop right then.

“But I knew that wouldn’t be what Karen wanted. So after visiting her grave and having a long talk with her, I got the feeling she wanted me to continue.

“It took some time, but I got back into D/s slowly. And now I have a new and very promising prospect in jewel. It’s a little early to tell for sure, but I’m getting good feelings about her,” I said, patting her on the thigh.

“Oh my god, that’s must have been terrible! I didn’t know ... Oh, I’m so sorry, Master!” jewel said.

“That does sound awful. I’m sorry too,” Tina said.

After a couple of moments of awkward silence, Tina spoke up again. “Well, Jonathan, you’ve convinced me that you are not a monster.

“I still don’t fully understand your D/s life, but I’m okay with Eve being with you. Maybe we can talk more about this another time and you can explain it more. But for now, I have to be going.”

“I welcome any discussion with you, Tina. And don’t worry about coming to get jewel – or Eve. I will take her home. I’ve already told her I don’t want her in a taxi and why.

“So I will drive her back home. She will be spending the night tonight, but I’ll bring her home tomorrow evening. I’m sure she will want to tell you all about her time here!” I said.

“That’s fine. You two have fun!” Tina said, as I walked her to the door.

I watched as she walked to her car and got inside. When she started to pull away, I shut the door and turned to look at the lovely creature left to keep me company this weekend.

“Is Tina gone, Master?” jewel asked.

“Yes, she just pulled away,” I said, walking back towards her.

“Good! I love the girl to death and she is a huge help to me, but she’s a bit overprotective! I mean I can ... OH!”

I had moved around behind jewel as she spoke and suddenly threw one arm around her waist and I wrapped the other hand around her neck, holding her firmly but not choking her, just letting her feel my dominance. My sudden move caught her off guard, however, and she gasped in surprise.

“Are you ready to get to work, fucktoy?” I growled low and menacingly in her ear.

“Yes Master,” she moaned, her knees suddenly weakening.

“You know you look quite lovely today. I like the way Tina did your makeup. Seems almost a shame to mess it up like I’m going to!”

Her squeaky little whimper let me know my words were getting to her!

“That’s right, slut ... by the time I am done with you, your face is going to look like Picasso had Parkinson’s Disease!” I said.

Another squeak.

“Have been thinking about me this past week ... wondering what I have planned for you?”

“Oh God, yes, Master! It’s ALL I’ve been thinking about! I missed you so much, Master! And your morning texts and phone call last Wednesday were lovely, but they made me want you all the more!” she said.

“Well, I have missed you too, my pretty. But we have two days in which to make up for lost time. So why don’t you get started by getting out of that pretty little dress.”

“Yes, Master.”

I let go of her and moved around to sit on the sofa and watch jewel get undressed. I could tell by the way her nipples were trying to poke holes in her white blouse that she wasn’t wearing a bra and as she unbuttoned the front my suspicions were confirmed.

She pulled the shirttails of her blouse out of the short red skirt she was wearing and opened her shirt for me to gaze upon her twin beauties.

“Hello, girls. We are going to have so much fun this weekend!” I said.

She smiled and shook her tits like they were answering me. Yes, I had some wonderful ideas in mind for her amazing tits!

Then she turned her attention (and mine) to her short and tight red skirt. As she reached behind and undid the clasp she began wriggling out of the stretchy skirt.

It reached almost to her knees before there was enough room for it to fall to the ground around her ankles. As she stepped out of it, I noticed her panties.

“jewel, I thought I told you that you weren’t to wear panties today,” I said.

“Yes, Master, and I’m sorry, but I felt so bad about last week when you asked for my panties and put them on your rearview mirror. A Master should have sexy lacy panties as his trophy, not regular cotton underpants.

“So I wore these, intending to give these to you in trade for those plain old ones. I bought these especially for you, Master!” she explained.

“I see. Well, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the gesture. I will overlook it this time, but after this no panties, understand? You should be easily accessible to me at all times, and panties are just one more obstacle for me to get around.”

“Yes, Master. I won’t wear panties anymore unless you give me permission. Thank you for understanding. I only want to please you and make you proud of me,” she said, relieved that I wasn’t angry with her.

“Now since you say you bought these especially for me as a trophy, I think you should give it your own personal touch, don’t you?” I asked.

“My personal touch, Master?”

“Yes. I want you to masturbate and get those panties soaking wet for me. Here is a chair ... sit here and finger that little pussy till you have those panties soaked through. Don’t cum, just play with yourself until I tell you to stop.”

“Yes, Master.”

She sat down in the chair I had pulled over and spread her legs wide. I sat down on the sofa and prepared for the show. jewel slipped her hand under her panties and began fingering herself.

“No, start by rubbing your pussy through the panties ... from the outside so I can see it,” I instructed. She nodded her head and then started over rubbing her pussy through the lacy material.

“Oh, Master ... I’ve never done this in front of a guy before ... it feels so ... naughty and dirty!”

That gave me a deliciously wicked idea! I got up from my chair, walking around behind her. I placed my hands on her shoulders and got down to whisper in her ear.

“You like being a naughty girl, playing with that dirty pussy for me?” I said in a low soft voice.

“Oh God, Master!” she moaned.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. You are just a filthy dirty girl. A naughty little fuckslut aren’t you? Showing your dirty pussy to anyone who will look. What a naughty little slut you are!”

“Maaaster...”

“That’s right. I am Master and you are my dirty little slut, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Master...”

“Now tell me slut whose pussy are you playing with?”

“Yours, Master. It’s your pussy.”

“That right. And whose tits are these?” I said, sliding my hands down her body to cup her tits from below.

“Your tits Master...,” she moaned.

“That’s right. And whose ass are you sitting on?”

“Your ass Master,” she said.

Her words were starting to get less and less clear and distinct. She was losing her lucidity.

“That’s right slut. You are mine – every part of you is my property. I own your mind, heart, and body. All your holes are for my pleasure and I will take any or all of them as I see fit. You are property now and will make yourself of use to me any way in which I may desire.”

“Please Master ... please use your dirty slut! Oh, please, let me pleasure you, Master! I want to ... I need to. Please!” she pleaded.

“Well let’s see if you are wet enough yet,” I said.

I plunged my hand down under her panties and into her hole in one swift sudden motion.

“Oh my God! Oh MASTER!” she cried out.

She stiffened up and her hands gripped the sides of her chair as she tossed her head back. My fingers churned inside her for a moment before coming back out.

“You call this wet? Hell, my fingers aren’t even damp! I think you need some of that motivation I spoke of last time you were here! Don’t move...” I said.

I went over to the end table next to the sofa. It had a small drawer in it and I opened the drawer to get my “motivator”.

“Now do you feel this? It feels like a funny microphone doesn’t it. Well, it’s not a microphone, but it will make your voice louder.

“This is a Hitachi Magic Wand, the cordless rechargeable version. And it is a staple on those porn movies you like to listen to.

“Unfortunately, you’ve never seen this toy in action, but you will experience it first-hand now. I will warn you, this little devil is noisy, but I’m sure you will be even more so!”

I clicked the Wand on and jewel jumped, startled at the noise. I set the device to a medium speed and then I rubbed it across her tit and nipple.

“Oh, Master! Oh, that feels so wonderful! Oh, my nipple is already hard!” she said.

“Indeed it is. Your tits seem to like this toy!”

I moved the Wand over and let the other nipple have a turn. It, like its twin, hardened up almost instantly. jewel moaned ... she was starting to understand the power of this little “microphone”!

Then I began a long slow meandering journey south toward the spot where this vibrator would really show its worth!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.