Blind Obedience - Cover

Blind Obedience

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A visually-impaired woman goes to a BDSM munch one evening and overhears a Master discussing the Life with others. She wants what he talked about so she contacts him in hopes he can help her...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Slow   Illustrated  

It was a warm Saturday morning the day I met Eve ... I remember because the night before I had attended a BDSM munch that I had received an invitation to. It was a fairly small gathering that night – my area is not known as the Mecca for BDSM activities, but we do have a few that dabble in the Dark Side here. And I socialized with a few that I knew there and enjoyed myself – it was a good way to spend two or three hours talking about our favorite subject and catching up with old friends.

Anyway, I was just sitting around trying to figure out what I was going to do this weekend, when there was a knock on the door. Not expecting anyone, I got up and answered it to find myself facing a rather attractive young woman. Ordinarily, this would be a pleasant way to get the day going except this particular visitor carried with her a red and white cane. I had seen blind people with their canes before, so I knew instantly her situation.

“Yes, can I help you, miss?”

“Excuse me, but are you Jonathan Bidwell?” she asked.

“Yes, I am Jonathan Bidwell how can I help you?”

Then she leaned forward a bit. “Pardon me for being so blunt, but are you the one they call Master Jonathan?” she asked softly.

“Come in,” I said, taking her by the arm and pulling her inside. I peeked out the door after she was inside to make sure no one else saw her enter the house, but it was all clear.

I shut the door and turned to my visitor. “Now then, who are you and how did you get my name?” I asked sternly.

“Please don’t be angry, Sir. I was at the munch last night too and I was sitting at the next table from you. You probably didn’t notice me because you were talking to others, but I overheard you. I heard how you talked about BDSM and the way you made it sound so wonderful. I have wanted to find someone who was so serious and dedicated to The Life but I haven’t been able to. You sounded so knowledgeable and so smart ... I just wanted to meet you.

“You see, I have tried to find a Dom I could serve ... someone to take care of me and someone I could take care of in return. Someone who would show me how to serve them and train me to be a good submissive for them. And I thought I had a couple of times. One man I chatted with on the Internet sounded promising, but he turned out to be a player, just wanting a cyber partner. Another man I met in person, but when he found out I was blind ... well, I could hear the door to the coffee shop slam closed!” she said.

I could hear the sadness in her voice as she spoke.

“You said you cybered and chatted online?” I asked curiously.

“Yes, I have a program on my computer that reads text to me. I have read a lot of articles and stories about BDSM, and listened to a lot of movie clips. I so want that for myself, Sir. But no one will give me a chance to prove that I can serve them.”

“Well can you? I don’t mean to sound sarcastic, but do you think you could serve a Master?” I asked.

“Sir, I have been blind since I was a child. I lost my sight because of an illness that gradually took my sight. I am used to it now. I can do anything a sighted person can do, I just have to do it a little differently. I live on my own, I have a job, and I have been entirely self-sufficient for years. I just want someone to give me a chance and let me show them I can be a good submissive,” she said.

“And you thought by coming here and pleading your case that I would accept you?” I asked.

“Sir, after you left the munch last night, I asked about you. I was told you were not only one of the best Masters around, but you also were a fair and just man. And after what I overheard you talking to the others, I knew that you were the best chance I’d have to serve a real Master.”

I thought about what she said for a few moments. I did want to think of myself as a fair and knowledgeable Master. I felt that I represented the heart and soul of BDSM and had a pretty good reputation as being honorable. And I knew there were far too many wannabes and players out there that didn’t take this Life seriously. I didn’t want to see any submissive genuinely interested in learning to fall into their clutches. I’d already seen too many good submissives ruined that way.

But I have been a Master for many years and I have brought a few girls to The Life. Some stayed, finding their own Masters to serve, but more of them were just along for the novelty of it and soon tired of the serving thing and went back to their old life. I didn’t have the time or the inclination for another wannabe.

“Eve, I will be honest with you. I have had several girls come to me over the years, and I would hazard a guess that 80% or more turned out to be just looking for something to spice up their love life ... something exciting and different. I am not interested in being a new kink for anyone to try out for a time and then drop and move on,” I said.

“Sir, I totally understand. There are ‘players’ on both sides of the slash. I have read of wannabe Doms and of girls just after a Master to say they have one to their girlfriends. But I am not one of those girls. I don’t have a bunch of girlfriends to go showing you off to. And I don’t believe you to be a wannabe Dom either.

“All I am asking for, Sir, is a chance to prove myself. That’s it, just an opportunity to serve you. I am not sure if this will work out between us or not ... no one knows if two people will make it until they do. But please, if you give me a chance, I promise I will do the best I can to make you happy and to be the best submissive I can.”

She made a good argument and countered every objection I could think of. It was obvious that she was sincere in her entreaty.

“All right, Eve. I’ll give you your chance. If you made the effort to track me down and risk coming to me with this, the least I can do is give you a shot. I’m always up for a challenge, so if you want to serve a Master, then here is your chance.”

“Really, Sir? You will really take a chance on me?”

“Yes. But there are some things we need to go over before we can begin. First off, you said you have a job? Where do you work?” I asked.

“I am a disability advocate for the State. My job is to see that disabled people get what they need to live and work in today’s society. I also am a blind trainer, helping people learn how to deal with their disability.”

“Oh, I understand. That’s very admirable. What is your work schedule like – what days do you work and what are your hours?”

“I work Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off, Sir.”

“Very good. That’s a schedule I can work with easily enough. Now, these next questions might sound a bit odd or silly but I need to ask them. You know that BDSM has a sexual element to it. I assume that being a woman and coming to me as a Master means you are heterosexual?”

“Actually bisexual, Sir. I have been with women and men and enjoy both equally.”

“That’s good. That may come in handy some time. Do you currently have a boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, or significant other that we need to work around?”

“No Sir, I don’t have anyone and haven’t for some time.”

“Good, I don’t like messy relationship problems.”

“No messy relationships here, Sir.”

“You told me that you have read and listened to BDSM movies, but have you ever actually done anything BDSM-related?” I asked.

“No, Sir, I never had the chance.”

“Well, you will have ample opportunity with me. I’m going to want to see you weekly at the start to get you started on your training. What do your weekends look like? Are you busy on the weekends?”

“No, Sir. On the weekends I usually just hang out at home or maybe I will occasionally go over to my girlfriend’s house or something. But most of the time I’m home when I’m not at work.”

“That’s good, I don’t want to mess up your schedule and I like to have time to play when we get together.”

“I’m looking forward to ‘playing’ as well, Sir.” I heard her words catch momentarily when she said that.

“Now Eve, in BDSM relationships there is a great deal of emphasis put on trust and the way to trust is to be completely open and honest with each other. I will tell you that there will be things I will ask you to do during your training that you may not find very appealing. I will need to know that you will do whatever you are told to do without argument or rebellion. I don’t mind punishing a defiant submissive, but it’s not good to start out being disobedient!”

“Sir, I can’t imagine that there is anything you could ask me that I wouldn’t do. I just want to serve and be of use to my Master.”

“Well, we will discuss limits and expectations amongst other things next time. For now, though I want you to take off your glasses,” I said.

“What? My glasses? But Sir, my eyes...”

“Yes, I assume you have two of them. So do I,” I said.

“But Sir, my eyes ... aren’t right. They are ... ugly, Sir.”

“Eve, if you are going to be my submissive you are going to have to learn to trust me and follow orders. Now, do you want to be my submissive or not?” I said, getting impatient.

“Yes, Sir.” She reached up slowly and pulled her glasses down just a bit at first.

“Hand them to me,” I said.

She sighed and took them all the way off and handed them to me, keeping her face down. I put two fingers under her chin and lifted her face to mine.

“I don’t know who’s been telling you your eyes are ugly, but they’ve been telling you lies. You have beautiful soft brown eyes, Eve.”

“They don’t move right, Sir.”

“Eve, that’s hardly a reason to dismiss your service. I think those previous Masters were not Masters at all. They were collectors. They just wanted to be able to add you to their trophy case. And when they realized you weren’t what they thought, they walked away. Well, I don’t have a trophy case and I’m no collector. And it’s going to take a hell of a lot more than those eyes to make me walk away.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.