Being Blind Has Its Benefits - Cover

Being Blind Has Its Benefits

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob, a Disabled Army Vet, lost his vision to an IED in the Middle East. Now back home the Army has provided professionals to help him adjust to his new civilian life... a life with no sight! Bob ends up needing and receiving just the right help in this new life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy  

“Well I guess it is my turn now,” Billie spoke up, “For me I love getting to be the top, the man fucking another man’s asshole. I have made love to a few women and found that their pussies were not tight enough to get me off. But a man’s asshole has always been so much tighter and therefore what I needed to cum hard.”

“Wow Billie,” Bob spoke up, “I’ve never fucked either a woman’s or another man’s asshole so I will have to go with you explanation you just provided. I will say the few women I have been with ... well sometimes it is true ... that I don’t get stimulated enough to cum but other times I do and it feels great. I never considered that issue was anything other than my problem and not the woman’s problem. Billie I never thought about the tightness or firmness of the pussy walls.”

“Listen here boys,” Debbie jumped in, “Bob as I shared when I was Cow Girl riding your cock. For sure my pussy is small and or shorter than Lois. We have even measured them and mine for sure is a full inch shorter. So Bob did it help you when you cock was pushing into my uterus?”

“To tell you the truth Debbie,” Bob answered, “With Lois finger fucking my asshole, my mind was being torn between those two feelings. Debbie you were in control of how you road me ... Lois you had what ... how many fingers inside my asshole?”

“Do you really want me to share this right now Bob?” Lois asked, “Well since you do, I started with 2 fingers, and 3 and next I was using all 4 of my fingers. At the last you were so open I laid my thumb down and it too began to slide into you asshole. Bob, I can only get 3 fingers into Debbie’s asshole before she is screaming for me to stop! Had you and Debbie both started screaming ... you know cumming; I was prepared to go ahead and see if I could get close to my knuckles! My mind had already begun to race to ... what if my entire hand would fit up your ass Bob!”

“Thank you so much Lois,” Bob responded, “Your finger fucking felt fantastic ... trust me! Billie is the only man I’ve submitted to and if we were honest it wasn’t a sissy submission as much as it was reluctant fucking. I had no idea that day that Billie was going to fuck my asshole BUT once got started I know I was pushing back ... taking all of his cock I could get!” Bob was at this moment a little worried as to how much more he might or should share about his feelings about being fucked my another man!

“Ok Lois,” Bob began more softly than other times speaking, “You asked if I felt like a girl when Billie was fucking my asshole. Since Billie is the one and only man that has fucked me so far, I can only speak to him fucking me. His cock felt wonderful and I was thinking how he was in control and I couldn’t stop him from fucking me ... even if I wanted to. But trust me I didn’t want him to stop fucking me ... like a girl ... having his way with me and I was helpless! And this is what happened again when Lois was fingering my asshole. Yes Debbie I was trying to cum while you were taking control and fucking me ... but my mind was telling me that again I wasn’t in control as I felt my asshole being fucked by something that was quite large! Lois, knowing what you shared about how you were up to your knuckles fucking my asshole ... oh yes I wish you would have just pushed on through and your entire hard would have ended up inside my asshole.” By now Bob had tears running down his cheeks and he looked like a lost little boy! Then Bob shared his thoughts again: “Do these comments leave any doubt that when I am being fucked in my asshole the little girl in me comes to life ... I don’t how else to describe it.”

“Bob sweetie,” Debbie answered, “If you will let me I will ride you another day ... without Lois fucking your asshole, we’ll see how you can cum from just fucking my smaller pussy.”

“Bob,” Billie jumped in, “Hey buddy I hope I didn’t create a problem he for you. Your body is so hot I lost it that day and began fucking you without even thinking.”

“Bob,” Lois butted in, “If I recall, you did shot your cum that day that Billie fucked you. Remember that was when I saw the poop on the edge of the bed from your ass fucking and there was cum you shot out in front of you when Billie was taking you ... well fucking the little girl in you! So you did have an orgasm from being the little girl getting fucked ... yes you did!”

“Wow,” Bob came back, “All this information if something. I love sex and of course it appears that everyone else here today does too! Lois I am so thankful you have entered into my life. Debbie you and Billie are also always welcome too. I will have to give some deep thought to how I enjoy making love with just my cock and then with my cock and something being pumped into my asshole. So now can we start again, as Debbie has suggested ... a full woman on woman and man in man.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.