Being Blind Has Its Benefits - Cover

Being Blind Has Its Benefits

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob, a Disabled Army Vet, lost his vision to an IED in the Middle East. Now back home the Army has provided professionals to help him adjust to his new civilian life... a life with no sight! Bob ends up needing and receiving just the right help in this new life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy  

Debbie moved over above Bob’s mouth and lowered her moist pussy. Bob was ready for this and had his tongue already stuck out which slid right into her sloppy pussy. Bob wanted to say something but Debbie was pushing too hard against his mouth for him to speak.

“Oooh yes,” Lois moaned loudly, “Oooh Bob you cock feels so good moving in and out of my pussy. Trust me Debbie ate me out before we left home so I could take you cock as soon as we arrived here. Bob eat Debbie’s pussy good because she wants to ride your cock after me!” Bob lasted longer before he shot is cum mainly because eating Debbie’s pussy kept pulling his mind away from the wonderful feeling of Lois’s pussy lips pulling on his cock with her riding motion.

“Ooooh god Bob,” Lois cried out, “I can feel your hot cum shooting deep inside of me. Oooh Bob your still cumming ... shit Bob oooh my!”

“Get ready Bob,” Debbie follow up after Lois moaning, “I squirt hard so be ready to swallow all the cum I pump out ... here it comes ... now!” Debbie filled Bob’s mouth three times forcing him swallow each time so not to choke. Being a little sneaky, Debbie stayed in place and began letting out little mouthfuls of piss! “Bob Lois told me she has already broken you in as her Human Toilet so I figured it was acceptable to me to use you this time ... well for my pee.” Once Debbie finished with her pee game she slide off of Bob’s face and moved right next to him kissing him hard and deep. Lois followed right along with Debbie and Bob was pleased to see them kissing each other as much as they were kissing him!

“Ladies,” Bob jumped in, “You two are the cat’s meow! I love how you both take charge and how you love on each other as much as you love on me.”

“Bob are you ready for a little rest while you build up you cock strength?” asked Debbie. This time I want to take on your cock while Lois finger fucks your asshole! She told me how your grocery guy, Billie was it, fucked you asshole just right so you enjoyed being taken. We forgot our Strap-On Cock so you’ll have to settle for some number of fingers.”

“Whatever you two say is fine with me.” Bob answered, “Partying with you two is better than any porn movie I have ever ... ever watched. As long as your Strap-On isn’t some kind of monster I think it should work out just fine.” The three of them rolled onto their backs still breathing quite hard. Lois was the first one up pee following by Bob.

“Lois,” I hope you’re impressed as I can now stand here in front of the toilet and pee without getting it all over the floor!”

“I am proud of you Bob but I hope you don’t mind if I choose to give you a helping hand sometimes when I am here. Debbie told me she also wants a turn holding and aiming you cock at the toilet too.” In short order Bob called and ordered a couple of pizzas and drinks knowing they wouldn’t arrive for at least an hour. With that done the three of them were back on the bed and Debbie started sucking on Bob’s cock to get him hard and ready to fuck again. Lois had moved down between his legs, and once she had them spread she quickly started pumping fingers in and out of his asshole.

“Ok Bob,” Lois informed him, “I’ll begin with two fingers and I will work up to how ever many you allow me to use. Unless you tell me to stop I keep fucking you till you cum with Debbie riding Mr. Happy again!” Debbie was finally happy with Bob’s cock as she straddled his waist and slid down letting him go deeper and deeper into her wet pussy.

“Ooh yes ... ooh Lois ... shit Bob,” Debbie was all but crying, “Your cock does feel good. Debbie you acted like you were enjoying your ride ... well I wish I had my Cow Girl Boots with me today. Bob I would use my spurs on you when I am ready to cum!” Debbie rode Bob’s cock like it was horse on a Merry Go Round with her hands on his waist and her head laid back! Her legs were doing all the up and down pumping allowing her to bottom out with his cock hitting her cervix!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.