Being Blind Has Its Benefits - Cover

Being Blind Has Its Benefits

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob, a Disabled Army Vet, lost his vision to an IED in the Middle East. Now back home the Army has provided professionals to help him adjust to his new civilian life... a life with no sight! Bob ends up needing and receiving just the right help in this new life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy  

Now that Lois had left Bob was able to sit and think about this day ... a special day where he had felt so many different feelings both physically and emotionally. Yes he had up to now lived what he thought was an exceptional life exploring different parts of the world and encountering so many different people and languages. But being his, in his new apartment, and meeting Lois ... she is such a special person! Even without seeing her face Bob felt like he already knew so much about her. But then ... just think about all she now knows about him!

Bob’s mind finally was slowing down ... that is to the point he remembered he wanted to finally check out the gym in his building. With that thought now in front of him off he went.

Checking into the gym for the first time was easy enough as he was greeted by Susan, the overall manager at this facility. Susan began by walking Bob around to the various workout stations, settling on the Bench Press area as his first stop. Bob shared that this was his favorite station. So much so he asked Susan to set the weights at 400 lbs. as he lay back on the bench. Without much difficulty Bob began and pressed the weights thru 3 sets of 12 lifts.

“Bob,” Susan now provided instruction, “Just as you asked me to set the weights at your desired level ... each of our workout stations now have a Help Button that you can press to receive any assistance you might require.”

After sharing how well he used this station Susan suggested that they would now head towards the Sauna.

“Bob,” Susan explained, “Our gym is a more progressive one, as we are Co-ed in all of our services. So you will find the Sauna and Hot Tub on the far left at the end of this room. Therefore on the far right are the Personal Lockers and the Restroom/Shower Units. Many of our members here seem to enjoy the Co-ed solution ... I assume because they are visually stimulated seeing the opposite or same sex nudity. Well for you ... with your visual impairment ... not so much.”

“Susan,” Bob replied, “This does sound like a wonderful layout and your services are up scale! You’re correct in that being blind now does have its drawbacks. But you might be surprised how my lack of sight doesn’t really seem to have that much of a negative effect for me!”

“Well then,” Susan answered, “I’ll leave you to your workout and please let me know if I can help you in any way.”

As Bob embraced the various workout stations and once he was done he headed towards the Restroom/Shower Units. Once there he found the Help Button and pressed it.

“What helped do you desire please?” The voice asked though the speaker.

“Hi this is Bob,” he answered, “I need a tour of the Restroom/Shower Units please.”

“No problem,” The voice replied, “Someone will be right there.”

“Hi you must be Bob,” Pete said, “You ready for your tour sir?”

“Sure thing Pete,” Bob answered, “I assume I am standing at the far right of this entrance ... is that correct?”

“Yes sir,” Pete shared as he walked up to Bob, “So I am now to your right and was I direct you can move around to the various areas herein.”

Pete shared the placement of the Lockers, then the Toilets and then the Showers.

“Bob,” Pete still helping with the area locations, “Your friend Lois has already contacted Susan and request the first locker on your right here be dedicated to you. You can set the anything you would like in there, to save you a trip back to your apartment. As you see the lock is setup to your Thumb Print which I can help you setup right now.

As Pete was helping Bob get his locker all setup, Lois walked in and saw Bob across the Workout Areas. Needing to chat with him she headed right over.

“Thanks Pete,” Bob replied, “This is a really nice setup. But can you point me in the direction of the Toilet area. I really need to pee right now.

“Hi Bob,” Lois said, “So how do you like the gym here?”

“It seems like it is really setup well and Susan and Pete have been showing me around and helping me get setup, but I was just telling Pete I need to find the Toilet area. Lois I really need to pee ... and now!”

“Pete,” Lois jumped in, “I’ve got this. Take my arm Bob and I’ll get you right over there. Bob this is setup really cool as they have toilet that you sit down on and of course the regular urinals, you know like back in the Army, to stand in front of. You ready to try out one of the urinals?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.