Phones - Cover

Phones

by Family Love 1954

Copyright© 2021 by Family Love 1954

Incest Sex Story: Everybody in the family gets the same cell phone. Mistakes are made, secrets are found and relationships change.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

This is a long story but you won’t have to wait for it to get steamy.

Today

I slipped quietly in the back door of my house, old habits. My car sat in the driveway, next to Molly’s, my twin sister’s cooling after the hour drive from college. This will be my first trip home. Molly goes to college in the opposite direction, we had planned to make the trip home at the same time. The booger got home first.

After years of practice, I silently slipped in the back door. I could hear the three of them in the den.

I took my clothes off. We’re nudists, well, we weren’t always, up until a coupla years ago. My bare feet make no noise as I pad to the den and pause at the entrance.

In the middle of the room is this huge ottoman, dad got it on sale as a demo. Mom’s lying on it, on her back. Mollys lying on top of her, with her face full of mom’s pubic hair. Dads standing behind Molly, holding her skinny legs open and slowly sliding his cock in an out of her as Mom licks my sister’s clit and gets a mouthful of dad’s balls. A minute of watching this and I’m hard. I move over to my sister’s head, open mom’s thighs a bit and rub my boner along Molly’s face. She looks up, her face covered in mom’s spend. “Booger! You’re home!” Our nickname for each other, I’ll explain later. Then she swallows my cock, right down to the base, moaning while dad keeps fucking her and moms still working her clit.

I gently disengage my cock from my twin sister’s mouth, lift mom’s legs to my shoulders and slide into the vagina I emerged from nineteen years ago. Mom moves her head from my sister’s pussy and groans, “Oh John!”

Dad high-fives me over the sweating, writhing women, “Good to be back home?” “Nothing better,” I reply as I feel mom tighten her kegals around my cock.

How the hell did a very average family end up like this? Well, it began when dad got us all new phones.


My father is a fireman, well he’s a Lieutenant now. If you know any, you’ll know that they don’t make much and usually are looking for ways to make or save money. Dad is an expert. If there’s a dollar to be saved or made on the side, he’s got it.

We live in a big colonial. Nice huh? Well, not exactly. The place was a foreclosure and a mess. He’s been working on it ever since and that was five years ago. But, it’s got an in-ground pool and it’s secluded.

So, Molly and I get home from high-school one Friday and there are four brand-new identical phones on the kitchen counter. Dad explained that he got some kind of deal. This is usually done with him saying, “I know a guy.” We assume there was some kind of shady goings-on and never ask questions. I was happy since my current phone had no screen anymore and was held together with packing tape. We all took one and spent the evening transferring and updating, leaving them all on the counter, which had always been our habit.

Saturday morning I had practice, so I got up and and put on my soccer gear, minus the cleats. I walk in the kitchen, mom and dad are all in white shorts and tees, Molly’s in her nightwear of a long tee. Mom and dad were going boating with their new crew of friends, actually old friends, but they had re-bonded at an alumni event a month or so ago, I’ll tell more about that as I go along.

Molly looks up from her cereal, “Mornin Booger.” “Mornin Booger,” I reply back. Mom gives us that exasperated look. Molly and I are twins, not identical, and best friends. She’s smart, funny and sassy. When we were younger we got in a fight one day and she called me a booger. I called her booger back. Then we just kept yelling ‘booger’ at each other till mom made us stop then we laughed like crazy. We’ve kept it up because it’s funny and it bugs mom.

I had the spare car for practice, a beater that dad got, (He knew a guy, sigh) so Molly was going to be home or down the road at Sarah’s, her best friend, and daughter of one of mom and dads, ‘crew’.

On the field, the coach is arguing with one of the school’s grounds guys. They had spread some shit on the grass and we couldn’t practice. Coach had us do laps on the track and go in after a half-an-hour.

I parked the car and went around the back of the house. I slipped in the door and closed it. I slid off my shoes and tucked them on the mat. It’s kinda a game with me, being as quiet as I can. I’ve gotten damn good at it. Molly calls it creepy, Mom says it’s disturbing. Dad laughs and just says to be careful, being a sneaky fucker may get me more than I expected. It helps that I don’t particularly stand out. Just your average High School student.

I put my bag of gear in the laundry room. I didn’t know if Molly was home so I slowly and stealthily moved through the house, looking to scare Booger. Empty, she must be over at Sally’s

Well, since nobody was home I went to plan B. I went up to my room, stripped down to my white briefs and crashed on my bed.

I picked up my phone, opened the browser and clicked on my favorite porn site.

I’m watching a bunch of college students having an orgy in their dorm room. If this is college, I cannot wait. My cock is hard, of course, and I’m rubbing it through the white cotton briefs. I check, door shut, good. I shove my briefs down and, as I hold my phone with one hand I stroke my cock with the other. I can’t wait to fuck. I’ve had two girlfriends and got as far as touching their pussy. But it was nothing like this. We were nervous, she wasn’t very wet, I came in my pants, it was awful. I know everybody starts like this, but I want what I’m watching.

I hear footsteps and a door closing. Molly’s home. I freeze. The folks don’t get home for another hour. She’s on her bed, it squeaks, just a little. Normally, I don’t care, but today, I’m curious. I pull up my briefs and move to my closet. Molly’s real room is at the other end of the house, it’s the biggest, after Mom and dad’s. She wanted it and I didn’t care. But now she’s right next door in the guest room while dad fixes hers.

There had been some kind of shoe rack built into the wall and dad had ripped it out, another ‘in progress’ project. He had bashed a hole clear through to my room in the process. Not a big hole, maybe two inches or so, in the back wall of my closet. I slid the clothes back and knelt on my laundry to have a look.

Molly is a younger version of mom. She’s only five feet more or less, skinny, but curvy, like mom, brown and brown, you know, average.

My sister was getting ready to shower. As she stood at her dresser drawer, a pair of panties flipped over her head and landed on the bed, next to a bra, followed by a top and a pair of shorts. Then my life began to change.

Molly grabbed the hem of her top and flipped it off. I’ve seen her in her two-piece and, up until now, never had a thought about it. Her white bra held her smallish tits in place as she unbuttoned her shorts. There is something, something about watching a girl take her clothes off, even if it’s your sister. I couldn’t help it, my cock got hard. She unzipped and pushed the shorts down, kicking them into the closet, briefly covering the hole, to my great distress. They fell away, Molly, in just a white bra and cotton panties. I’d never thought of her as a girl, you know what I mean, but, I sure did now. She came to the closet, I moved sideways, fearing I’d been discovered. She moved back, holding her robe, dropping it on the bed.

The next fifteen seconds passed like lightning. Molly reached behind her back and her bra went slack on her shoulders. She let it fall into her hands. Breasts, tits, boobs. The first real ones I’d ever seen. Not big, but beautiful, round, with little brown nipples. I just stared. She tossed the bra into the closet, her little tits jiggling as she did. My cock was so hard. Then, hands on her hips, she shoved her panties down. A quick flash of brown fur between her legs as she slipped the robe on. Then, it was over. Wrapped in a pink robe, my sister opened the door and headed for the shower in our shared bathroom.

I sat on my closet floor panting, then looked in my hand. You asshole, I had my phone. Well, she was going to return, so I had a second chance.

Do you have any idea how long a girl can take in a shower? I sat on that closet floor for like an hour before I heard the water shut off. That’s when it got real interesting.

Molly stepped out of the bathroom in her robe and headed for her door. I heard her go downstairs, walk around and come back up. Then, my door opened. Shit, I’m caught. She didn’t see me in the closet and shut the door. Now I’m real curious. She’s checking to see if anybody else is home. I’ve done the same thing, I wondered if she was doing it for the same reason. My sister closed her door and then locked it. Oh yeah.

I had rearranged the laundry to make a nice place to lie, my face level with the ragged hole, my phone ready, my briefs gone. As my sister dropped her robe, I hit record. My phone was fully charged and the card had tons of room.

Molly stood in front of her mirror and ran her hands over her body. Her eyes closed, she caressed herself, probably imagining someone else doing that. Her nipples got hard, pointing out. As she moved I could see every part of my sister. It was early spring. Her pussy was furry. I’d never noticed it in the summer, so she must trim or something. Her hands moved to her breasts, pinching her nipples, she sighed. My cock was so hard. I couldn’t help it, I slowly humped the soft clothes under me. Molly watched herself in the mirror as she toyed with her firm tits. She rubbed her thighs together as she pinched her nipples. I held my phone steady.

She turned towards the closet, I held fast. If I’m gonna get caught, I’m gonna make it worth it. She passed the front of the closet. Then I caught the scent. Musky, warm. I’d read about it and now I knew what an excited girl smelled like. Molly got something from her dresser, then jumped up on her bed. It was her hairbrush. She’d just gotten it. I was with her, what a pain in the ass, we went to three stores before she found it. I had no idea what the big deal was, now I knew.

I was looking at the corner of her bed. She put a thick towel on the bed then sat on it and arranged her pillows, giving me a peek at her pussy, pink, shiny lips, tucked in auburn pubic hair. I rubbed my cock on the laundry.

Molly leaned against her pillows, she was angled on the bed, towards me, her legs spread. My first look at a woman’s excited pussy. It was my sister, I shouldn’t be so turned on, but I was and I didn’t care. Then, she started talking.

She pinched her nipples, “Oh yeah, pinch them. That feels so good. Now, Suck them, please.”

She stuck two fingers in her mouth and covered them with her drool, rubbing it all over her nips.

“Oh, fuck that’s good, yeah lick them.”

Molly does not swear and hates it when I do. This was not my sister, ha ha.

She trailed her wet fingers down her firm belly.

“Oh yes, lower, please. You know what I want.”

She stuck her fingers back in her mouth, re-soaking them in saliva. From her cute little belly button, she trailed one finger down, through her pubic patch, “yes, oh yes, do it. Please, lick my pussy.”

I couldn’t help it. I was rubbing my cock on the laundry and when she said that, I came. But I kept that phone steady and stifled my moans.

My sister laid her hand flat on her pussy and slowly drew it up. She groaned, loudly. Now I know why she checked the house.

“Oh fuck! Yes lick my pussy, taste me, I’m so wet for you.”

My cock was still hard and I was rubbing it in the warm wet mess under me. My sister palmed her pussy with her hand, now shiny with her own wetness, rubbing her flat hand up and down, like a big fat tongue, her middle finger plowing a groove in her drenched pussy. Her other hand pinched a nipple. I could hear her clearly. She enjoyed being vocal.

“Oh yeah, pinch it while you lick my pussy. I want to cum for you. Lick my clit and finger me. I’ll cum all over your face.”

Her left hand gleamed with her natural fluid. Molly brought her right down and started rubbing at the top of her pussy.

“Oh yes, oh yes, lick my clit, please. Oh fuck, fingers, give me fingers.”

She slid two fingers from her left hand into her pussy. I could hear the slosh. I was close to cumming again.

“Ahhhh!” She gasped, rolled on her side and quivered. I had just seen my first female orgasm. I unloaded on the laundry under me, stifling a moan.

Molly just lay there for a minute, catching her breath. She rolled on her back and splayed her legs wide. Wow, her thighs, her pussy, and her pubic mound were drenched. I’d seen that in videos, but I assumed it was fake. She reached for her hair brush and looked up, as if talking to an imaginary lover, on top of her. She placed the big, fat, round, ribbed handle of that brush at the lips of her pussy.

“Now fuck me. Fuck me really hard. I want your cock ramming me.”

Molly was on her back, her legs pulled into her chest. One hand ramming her pussy with the brush handle, the other rubbing her clit. Her mouth gaped open in kinda of an ‘O’ shape and she made a woofing noise every time that brush went in. I was fucking that pile of clothes under me, trying to hold my phone still.

I came for the third time and watched as my sister climaxed right after me. As juice gushed out of her pussy she yelled a bunch of stuff. I was so shocked, I dropped my phone. Now I know why she had the towel.

I rearranged the laundry and, using my well-practiced stealth tactics, slipped back out to my buddy Matt’s house. His mom is Laura, one of mom and dad’s friends. I had no intention of sharing my video.

Back home. I couldn’t help looking at Molly differently now, more as a woman, and not just a sister.

Sunday was unremarkable. Each night I went to bed, played that vid and masturbated, it was incredibly exciting.


For the next few days, nothing. Molly had a pile of clothes heaped in her closet, blocking my little peek-a-boo. I’m pretty sure she didn’t see the hole, she’s just a slob. I was reduced to replaying my sister’s masturbation vid for my own horny pleasure.

Then, it was Friday. Some time after lunch, some dick yanked the fire alarm at school. By the time it all got settled they just sent us home. Everybody knew that’s why the dick pulled the alarm, but some of us thought it was one of the teachers. I was happy to get out of school early on a Friday. I cut through the Finster’s back yard, like I do every day, and slipped in the back door of our house, in stealth mode, dropping my backpack and shoes in the mud room.

I eased the door to the kitchen open and paused. The TV was on. But, it sure wasn’t ‘The View’. The familiar sounds of porn drifted in from the family room. Under that, I heard voices, female voices. I knew Molly had some field trip today so she must have gotten home before me. I pulled out my phone.

There was no way I was going to be able to peek around a doorway without being seen. I moved as close as possible but the best I got was three, very naked female legs. I could hear something, but the TV faced me and the sound of fake sex overwhelmed the real thing, I thought. I was hoping it was Sarah, Molly’s bestie and my second fav wank doll. I had to find a way.

There was a pass-through between the family room and the kitchen. There was a lot of stuff on the shelf and I saw a spot where I could prop the phone. I was behind the TV now so the voices were clearer but my only focus was getting my phone in place unseen and getting the fuck outa there before my sister caught me.

I reached up slowly and tucked my phone in the middle of some dense plant. I hoped neither of them would catch the movement. I couldn’t see the screen so I had to trust luck that I was on target. I slipped out of the kitchen, and out of the house, just to be safe.

I went to Matt’s house and hung out. He didn’t ask why I had no phone and I sure as hell wasn’t telling him about what was on it.

When I got home a couple of hours later, everybody was home and dinner prep was in full swing. I saw my chance and grabbed my phone out of the plant. I swear my cock was getting hard as I left my sister and mom in the kitchen and ran to my room.

Battery dead. Shit. My charger had crapped out two days ago and the new one wasn’t here yet. I’d been borrowing anybody else’s that was available. There was no way I could borrow a charger and say I was going to my room to use it. We just left our phones on the kitchen counter to charge. I was going to have to wait. I sat down to dinner, staring at my phone charging on the counter.

Dinner was pleasant. Mom talked about going out to eat with her friend Laura, and then they went to a small cat show at the community hall. Molly talked about her field trip to some dumb museum, and I told everybody about the fire alarm. Molly was busitn my balls askin how I managed to get away with it and what I did for the rest of the day. Mom joined in, nosy about where I went after that. She asked if Matt’s parents were home when I was there. She thinks we steal booze. We do, just not today. I lied and said they were. Finally, after family TV, it was bed time. I grabbed my phone and headed for my room.

It took forever for the family to settle down, or it seemed that way. Once I knew I was safe I opened up the phone. My card was full, I expected that. I made sure my door was shut, listened for a few seconds, then stripped, got my towel and got back on my bed.

My framing wasn’t perfect. I couldn’t see their heads if they were sitting on the couch, just legs and boobs. It was off center but, good enough.

It seemed like they had been at it for a while. Nipples were hard and red, and wet like they had been sucked. Two furry pussies, one blond, one brunette were in full flower and very wet. I stroked my cock and listened.

It was not my sister’s voice.

“So, you never licked a pussy?”

Hands stroked each other’s leg, moving towards the top.

“No, was that your first time?”

A giggle, “Yeah, I liked it. You wanna try?”

A beat of silence then, “Yes, yes I do.”

I watched, stroking my cock, as my loving mom, the PTO member and warden of our church lay flat on our couch and helped her long-time friend Laura, who I still called “Aunt” Laura position herself so that her furry pussy descended on my mother’s mouth as Laura pressed her mouth into mom’s bush. I came hard as my mother and her friend Laura ate each other’s pussy.

I’ve never seen my mom naked. I’d never even thought about her. She’s an older version of my sister. A little softer in the middle, but still real good looking. Aunt Laura was taller, thicker and she had big tits. I’d never thought of my mother as a sexual being, even though I’ve heard her and dad fucking. Now, I can’t think of her any other way.

It wasn’t like the shit on porn sites. They didn’t talk at all. I could tell when one of them came, they stopped tonguing the other and panted a lot. Aunt Laura, ha, won’t be able to say that with a straight face after this, had her hands pulling mom’s butt open and she slid a finger deep in her ass. That set mom off and she came hard. They lay there and pleasured each other for ten minutes. I didn’t bother trying to count how many times they came. Me, four times.

They finally stopped licking each other and sat on the floor panting, and laughing.

“Wow, that was fun. I’d never thought about another woman.”

Mom rubbed Laura’s naked thigh, “Me either, till that night. I was so into the action, I just went with it. You taste nice, by the way.”

Laura laughed, “Oh shit and you come like a fire main!”

“Sorry, Laura, I should have warned you.”

Laura leaned in and kissed mom. The kiss got hotter and they were swapping tongues.

They broke the kiss, panting. Laura ran her hand through mom’s hair, “I loved that you filled my mouth. I want to do this more, just you and me.”

Mom smiled and caressed Laura’s neck, “Thank you. I’m glad you liked it. I want that too. Right now we gotta clean up, my kids will be home soon.”

Laura laughed, “Oh boy, imagine if they saw us like this!”

They laughed, I laughed, too late mom.

I trimmed the vid to that point.


There was no way I was losing this. I got up, booted my laptop and copied the vid of Molly and the vid of mom and “Aunt Laura” into my ‘sports legends’ video folder.

Of course, I forgot to shut off the phone, so by morning, I needed to top it off. Mom’s phone was charging on the kitchen counter so I put mine next to it, thinking I’d hook up when she was done. I went back up to my room to finish getting ready for school.

I came back down and hers was still on charge. The bus was coming so I grabbed mine and hoped it would last all day. I had a date in the boy’s room with that video. As I waited for the bus, I shut it off in my pocket. Ah, the anticipation.

Hall pass in hand, I slipped into the last stall. I reached into my pocket and turned the phone on as I shoved my pants and briefs around my ankles, releasing my already hard cock. I settled my hand around my shaft and picked up the phone.

I had the wrong phone.

I had moms.

She had a text, from “Aunt Laura.” It was a conversation.

“I loved that. I’m still buzzing.” Laura wrote.

“SHOW ME!”

Oh shit. A close up of Aunt Laura’s pussy, soaking wet and wide open. I got hard.

Mom replied, “Oh fuck, you’re so bad. So you liked your first time?”

“Mmmmm. Are you going to tell Tor?”

“Let’s wait till our next party. I’ll tell him when Lars is fucking me. He can’t get jealous if he’s letting me screw your husband, or maybe we can keep this as our little secret.

“LMAO sounds like a plan.”

Mom sent one more, “I needed a little more today.” She was on her bed, spread eagled, with a fat dildo up her drenched pussy.

I beat off, of course. This is so hot but so strange.

My safe, predictable world was turning into a sea of too much knowledge. Maybe mom and dad were right, you sneak around too much and you do see more than you wanted. I stuck the phone back in my pocket and went for lunch with my friends.

Half-way through afternoon classes, I started shaking. If I had mom’s phone, she had mine.

The final bell rang. Time to go home.

Normal, incredibly normal. I got home and saw my phone on the counter, I put mom’s next to it. Everybody was home and we had the usual evening. After dinner, dad and I watched a baseball game and mom and Molly walked the neighborhood. Everybody took a shower and headed for bed. I noticed mom poked each phone, assuring that she had hers before she went up. Molly wasn’t saying much, but she can be like that sometimes.

I lay in bed, naked and poked through my phone.

Both videos were gone. Mom knows I recorded Molly, and her and Aunt Laura. Shit. Oh, and she’ll know I read her text convo with Aunt Laura, shit times two.

I saw the knob on my door slowly turning.


I pulled up the sheet to cover my cock as Molly shut the door and came over. She slapped my belly hard.

“You asshole!”

I guess mom told her.

“What?”

She sat down, “You fucking know damn well what.”

I doubled down on denial. What else did I have?

“No, I don’t. What are you doing here?”

My sister was struggling to keep her voice down, “Mom told me about your phone video.”

Shit, “It was kinda an accident. I’m sorry, I heard you and...”

“You asshole. Why did you video me changing my clothes?”

WHAT? I wanted to say, ‘no I videoed you fucking your hairbrush and cumming.’ But I didn’t.

“I’m so sorry sis. That was so wrong. I guess mom showed it to you?”

“No, she deleted it, you perv. If you showed that to any of your creepy friends, I will literally kill you and mom will throw your phone in the garbage.”

I swore I had not, which was true. Since we are twins we can tell if the other is lying, it’s freaky but true. Besides, I wouldn’t and couldn’t share that. She seemed satisfied and went back to bed. I couldn’t sleep, just wondering.


I got home from my side job. Tessa hugged me and kissed me, whispering ‘we need to talk, later.’ My mind, because of my job always goes to the worst-case and Tessa knows that. She whispered, ‘it’s not bad, but very interesting.’ All through dinner and while watching the ball game with John, my mind tried to imagine what Tessa had to tell me.

The kids went upstairs and Tessa and I retired to the ‘master suite’. I’d put a bathroom on the first floor bedroom, big deal. I showered second and slipped into bed, naked, like my wife. Since our introduction to swinging, we’d gotten very into each other and sex was an almost nightly occurrence. But tonight, I was curious.

Tessa lay next to me, the sheet around her waist. Her small breasts shadowed by the one bedside light. She held her phone.

“So, this morning there was a mix-up. I ended up with John’s phone and he got mine. At first, I was annoyed and then curious. What mom wouldn’t like to have a peek at her kids’ life, right?”

I just sat and waited, sensing that this could be very interesting. Kids these days video everything and I was expecting to see John humping the shit outta some girl or her with a mouthful of his cock.

She handed me the phone. On the screen was a stopped video. The frame looked like somebody recording a ficus tree. The big white arrow beckoned and I pushed play.

Tessa had told me about her romp with Laura Thursday night. Of course, it got me horny as a goat and we fucked like teenagers. We had to change the sheets a one in the morning, giggling like idiots.

Here, spooling off in a badly framed video was that romp, with sound. My cock rocketed up. It looked better than her description and I was yearning to see it in person. Tessa, uncharacteristically just sat next to me, keeping her small warm hands to herself. The video ended.

“Why didn’t you tell me you recorded that?”

“I didn’t. Your son did.”

“What? How?”

Tessa shifted in the bed, “You know how sneaky he is. That fire alarm thing, he got out early and slipped into the house. He set up his phone in the plant on the pass-through and took off. I copied this off his phone and put it on mine.

“Can I get a copy?”

Tessa slugged me, “This isn’t funny, you ass. Plus, since he had my phone he saw a text string between Laura and me about our little group with pics of Laura and me naked. He knows everything.”

It finally occurred to me that Tessa was right, this could be a problem. This kind of stuff ends up on the net all the time. Wouldn’t matter to me, but Lars has a local business and being a swinger is not going to do a thing for his reputation.

“Has he posted this or let anyone see it?”

“I don’t know. I found all this out today.”

“You want me to go ask him?”

Tessa threw the covers back and walked around the bed, “No, I found it, so it’s best if I ask.”

She got to the door.

“Ummm, Tessa?”

She stopped, “What?”

I waved my hand up and down towards her body. She looked at herself and laughed, “Oh shit. It’s dark but not that dark!”

She threw her robe on and left. I picked up her phone to watch the vid again and my finger hit the back button. I the same folder was a second vid ‘sis’. I opened it.

Up until that moment, Molly was just my daughter. As I watched, I couldn’t help it, my cock got hard. Daughter or not, she was beautiful and exciting as I watched her masturbate. My cock was rigid. I masturbated, jacked-off, watching my daughter do the same. I should hate myself, but I don’t. Not one bit. When she yelled out as she climaxed, I came too, really hard.

I copied both to my phone, then called to Tessa.


As I lay naked on my bed, the sheet down on my legs, the room totally dark, I tried to wrap my head around the fact that I was found out. Just thinking about Molly, naked, masturbating got my cock hard. It was wrong, but it felt so good. I love her and respect her, but ... I heard the knob on my door slowly turning.

As the door opened, I expected it to be Molly, but on what mission? I wasn’t sure how I felt about this. The dim night-light in the hall silhouetted my mother in her gauzy robe as she stood in the doorway, listening. I could see the outline of her compact body and the memory of seeing her soaked, dildo-filled pussy returned, resulting in my cock getting harder. I said nothing, hoping she’d leave. She stepped in and closed the door, submerging us in darkness.

A few seconds later I felt the bed shift as mom sat next to me. The robe had opened and I felt the bare skin of her thigh against me. Her fingers brushed my thigh, really close to my cock, which was rock hard and not under my control at all. She pressed lightly into my thigh, “John? John baby, wake up. I need to ask you something.”

“I’m awake mom, what do you need?”

She didn’t answer right away. I knew what this was about and I wasn’t going to volunteer any information.

She sighed, “Those videos, they were a tremendous violation of privacy you know.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.