Zip Code - Cover

Zip Code

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Shy teenagers Mat and Emma attend a classmates birthday party

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Emma and Mat were so shy. It was Mark Cooper’s birthday party, and the cake had been served, the dancing was underway. Mat and Emma had looked at each other from across the basement rec room but didn’t dare do more. Now the games were about to begin.

“What shall it be, Pin the Tail?” Paul Czerny, the class clown wisecracked.

“Boo. Hiss.”

“Post Office?”

“Yay! Yay!”

Paul said he’d deliver the first letter himself. Round and round the circle he went, almost stopping once, twice, then stopping. Right in front of Emma. His hand reached out to make the tag. But at the last second he snatched his hand away. He stepped two girls down the circle to Linda Evert, whom everyone knew he’d pick all along, and he helped her to her feet, and they stepped quickly to the closet.

They were in there for a long time.

“Shouldn’t they be...?” someone whispered.

“They’re probably...”

“Yeah, stuck in the wrong zip code.”

There was laughter, and just then Paul and Linda came out, her top two buttons undone, her face flushed. Paul couldn’t hide his smirk.

The game continued. Couple after couple. Mat and Emma were not picked.

“Maybe we don’t belong here,” Emma suggested.

“I think you’re right,” Mat agreed.

“Want to go?”

Mat nodded.

They went up the stairs.

But Mark’s parents were in the living room. Emma nodded her head to the side. They went down the hall. Slipped through a doorway. A bedroom. Mat closed the door. They stood together, just inside the closed door.

“That was close,” Mat said.

Emma smiled. Her eyes caught Mat’s. Her lips parted. They were kissing. Soft, gentle kisses. More and more of them.

Mat’s fingertips touched Emma’s blouse at the side of her breast. She sighed into his mouth. Her hand went to his pants. He was hard. Their kiss deepened. Mat’s hand caressed Emma’s breast. Her nipple stiffened. She managed Mat’s zipper. She felt it, his cock, so warm. She eased it out. So nice!

“Oh Emma,” Mat whispered. “You’re going to make me mess.”

“Yes, mess me,” Emma hissed.

But at the last second she went to her knees. Took his cock into her mouth. Just the head. Just in time.

“Oh Emma,” Mat groaned.

Spurt after spurt of warm cum filled her mouth.

When it seemed he was done, she stroked him, making sure he was empty.

“I love you so much,” he said.

“Mmm,” she hummed, her mouth full of Mat’s cum.

She swallowed.

He helped her to her feet.

They kissed.

“That was so good,” she said.

“Did you really like it?”

“I did,” Emma declared. “I like you. I like every part of you.”

“I’m glad. This is the best party ever. I hope it never ends.”

“Me too,” Emma said.

Hand in hand they went back to the basement.

They danced. They danced and danced.

They kissed and danced and kissed.

Soon Emma could tell Mat was hard again.

Their classmates noticed, but Mat and Emma didn’t care.

“I can feel you,” she whispered. She pressed closer. As close as she could press.

“I want to feel you inside me,” she whispered.

“Can we?”

“Someday,” Emma promised. “Someday soon.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.