Dressing for Dinner - Cover

Dressing for Dinner

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: It's dinner time, but there's a problem with the dressing. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Home from school, Lisa found Nils sunning naked on the patio chaise. “You look comfy,” Lisa said. “Let me just change and I’ll join you.”

“No need to change,” Nils said, patting the padded bench beside him. Immediately upon sitting, Lisa and Nils were kissing. As the kiss continued, Nils’ hand stole beneath Lisa’s dress. His fingers soon found that, as usual, she wasn’t wearing panties. And her sex was wet. And his fingers knew just what to do. Naturally her sex responded—the sweet jolts of orgasm.

After coming, Lisa lay back, her head cushioned by Nils’ lap. She rested for a time.

When she stirred, Nils said, “Let me just get changed, and we can go for dinner.”

“No need,” Lisa said. “Just stand at the edge here.”

Please Wait while image loads

With Nils in position, Lisa’s mouth found his cock. She didn’t suck so much as use her tongue. Nils’ fingers caressed her neck and jaw much as if they were caressing her cunt. His thumb brushed her chin much as if it were brushing her clit. Not many minutes passed before Lisa was coming again.

No time to rest now. No time to undress. Lisa swiveled around and Nils fell upon her, his cock driving into the succulent squeeze of her sex. She locked a leg about his buttocks and pulled him deeper into her cunt.

Please Wait while image loads

“Come in me,” she commanded. Nils was helpless to do anything but. “Yes, yes, yes!” Lisa cried out, her cunt gulping Nils’ seed, her own orgasm meshing with Nils’. They shuddered together, then lay still, letting the bliss of their beings mix and meld.

Many minutes later the fuck resumed, slow and steady, as serene a sex dance as imaginable. Dinner would have to wait.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.