Breaking News - Cover

Breaking News

by Llwyd L. Brenin

Copyright© 2021 by Llwyd L. Brenin

Horror Sex Story: The devil trading wishes for souls? You wish! Jason, a relentless reporter, is about to find out that Damion Saint is worse than the devil(and much older). With a new name and all the money in the world, he can feel his morals slipping away. Will another wish help save his soul, or will he forever be a puppet of evil?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Genie   Humiliation   Spanking   .

“Why am I here?” Jason said out loud to himself, suddenly unsure about what he was here to do. “Don’t get freaked out, Jason,” he said to himself. “You’ve been in worse places than this.” It was true. Jason was a reporter, and in his opinion, a damn good one. Jason was the investigative reporter with the balls to go places no one else wanted to go, and he would interview the people no one else would. Jason would investigate any story he could put an angle on. No matter how ridiculous.

That’s what brought him here to freeze his nuts off on this godforsaken intersection in the middle of nowhere. There had been reports of people coming here to sell their souls to the devil. He never believed a word of it. He still doesn’t believe it. But, after interviewing several people, Jason realized that there had to be something behind the stories.

These people were genuinely afraid. He was starting to wonder if they actually believed that the devil was coming for their souls. His best guess? A cult of some kind kidnapped and brainwashed them. Jason didn’t believe in the devil. He didn’t believe in any sort of religion, for that matter. “This is ridiculous!” he said.

“And, yet you are here.”

“Who said that!” Jason yelled out. He didn’t know what it was about that voice, but it made his blood run cold. He tried to survey the scene, but it was too dark to see much. “Show yourself!” He called. “Relax, Jason. You act as if you heard the devil or something.”

“I’m not the devil. I am just a humble servant of men.”

As Jason turned around, a tall, handsome man stepped from behind a tree. This man was wearing a dark but stylish suit. It was the kind that you would expect to see on a mortician or maybe a cult leader. “Are you the one who’s been brainwashing people?” he asked.

“I don’t brainwash anyone,” the man said, “I help people.”

“By filling their heads with ridiculous ideas of selling their souls to the devil?” asked Jason. “What is your game!” he practically yelled.

“There’s no game or catch,” he said smoothly. “See for yourself. I can make you rich or make you irresistible to women. I offer you anything your heart desires.”

“Yah yah,” Jason said. “Then I give you my soul.” He locked eyes with the man. This guy never batted an eyelash. “Who are you?”

“My name is Damion saint,” he said, “and I don’t want your soul.”

“Then, what do you want?” Jason asked, “money?” He was starting to get frustrated.

“I can make anyone rich,” Damion said. “Why would I need money? It’s just a simple business deal like going to work.”

“Going to work?” Jason asks indignantly. “These people are scared to death of going to work?”

“Some people are lazy,” he said coolly. “Everything has a price. I give you anything your heart desires. You work for me. When you work your debt off, you’re free to go. You can keep everything I gave you.”

“So, what’s the catch?” Jason asked.

“There’s no catch,” Damion told him. “It’s like I already said. I give you anything you ask for, and when I have a job, you do that job then go back to enjoying your life, when you pay off your debts, no more jobs.”

“What kind of jobs?”

“Just simple jobs, nothing to worry about,” Damion said. “If you don’t believe, then what are you worried about.”

“I’m not worried,” Jason said. “It’s my job to uncover fraud and expose it to the public.”

“And what if you discover something that’s not fraud?”

“Then I’ll have one hell of a story.”

“So, it’s a win-win,” Damion said. You need proof? What if I give you one for free? No strings attached.”

“One what?”

“Ask for anything and receive your proof.”

“Okay,” Jason said with a smug look on his face. “I want a bigger dick, maybe ten inches.”

“It’s done,” Damion said.

“I knew you were a fraud,” he started to say. Then he felt something hanging against his thigh. Jason unfastened his pants and pulled it out. It was at least six inches limp. “And it’s ten inches when it gets hard?” He asked suspiciously.

“Eleven, actually,” he said. “I gave you an extra inch because I’m so generous.”

“What if I were to tell you that I want to be rich, and I want to be irresistible to women?” Jason asked, refastening his pants.

“I would say, just put your hand on this stone tablet and say we have a deal,” Damion said. He held up the stone tablet. “Do we have a deal?”

Jason thought about it for a while. If this was real, he didn’t want to lose his soul. But Damion said that he wasn’t after his soul. If it’s not real, then he would look stupid for believing it. But he would get to expose this fraud. “Okay, but I want to be the richest man in the world. And I don’t want women chasing after or falling in love with me. When I ask or tell them something, I want them to be unable to resist me.”

“So, do we have a deal?” Damion asked.

“We have a deal,” Jason said, placing his hand on the tablet.

The next thing Jason knew, he was waking up in a bed. How did I get here? And where is here? He thought, looking around. This place wasn’t his crappy little apartment; it looked like part of a multi-million-dollar estate. I must be hallucinating, he thought.

Looking around, Jason realized that this room was larger than his entire apartment. The mattress appeared to be a double California king. The sheets and comforter set had to be custom-made, and they looked expensive. The sheets were at least eight hundred thread count. He didn’t even know they made beds this big or sheets this luxurious. If he had to live the rest of his life in one place, this bed would be that place.

When he managed to find the edge of the bed, he sat up, putting his feet down right beside a pair of slippers. He thought the bed was as good as it gets, but when his feet found their way into the slippers, he was in heaven. “I think I just busted a nut,” he said out loud.

“I trust that means you’re satisfied with what I’ve given you.”

Jason looked to his left. Damion was leaning on the bedpost, looking at Jason. “What have you done,” he asked. “And where am I?”

“I gave you what you asked for,” Damion said. “And you’re in your bedroom.”

“No shit!” Jason said. “You know what I meant. This room doesn’t look like a place you would find in Nevada.”

“Information wasn’t part of the deal,” Damion said. “It would be considered another payment for future services.”

“Fine,” Jason said. “It’s a deal. Just tell me everything I need or want to know.”

“You are in your mansion in California, your holdings in the world market are more than substantial, and your new name is Lawrence Roman.”

Wait a minute!” Lawrence said, “What do you mean by my new name? I’m Jason Smith.”

“I regret to inform you that Jason Smith passed away last year at a lonely intersection in Nevada,” Damion said. “I believe it was some kind of stroke.”

“You didn’t tell me that I would have a new name. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“You didn’t ask, so it wasn’t part...”

“I know,” Lawrence said, cutting him off. “It wasn’t part of the deal! So, what does it mean, my financial holdings are more than substantial?”

“You, Mr. Roman, are the world’s first multi-trillionaire,” Damion said. “You are also the most influential man in the world. You are not just irresistible to women. You are irresistible to everyone. Whether you give an order or make a suggestion, no one can deny you.”

“I like the sound of that,” Lawrence said. “But why?”

“You shouldn’t question everything,” he said. “Just enjoy! Now down to business. All I require of you at this time is to sign this document.”

“That’s it?” Lawrence asked. “How do I even know when, or how much, something lowers my debt?”

“Look at your timepiece,” Damion said. “It’s a Rolex, but it’s completely custom. You won’t find another watch like this anywhere in the world. If you were to sell it, you would get eighty million dollars. The most unique feature, however, is the diamonds around the outside edge.”

“What’s unique about that?” Lawrence asked. “Lots of watches have diamonds around the edge.”

“Take a closer look at the diamonds.”

Lawrence examined the face of the watch and the diamonds. At first, he couldn’t tell what he was talking about, but then, he saw it. “Eleven diamonds are lit up,” he said. “But what’s so special about that?”

“There are one hundred diamonds,” Damion began. “The diamonds, when lit up, represent a favor I grant you. The bigger the favor, the more diamonds light up. When you do “jobs,” they go out. The bigger the job, the more go out.”

Lawrence looked at the diamonds again. Two more diamonds lit up. “What the hell?” he asked. “Two more lit up!”

“As I said, information isn’t free,” Damion reiterated. “Now sign this paper for me.”

“Okay!” he said. “Where do I sign?” Damion showed him where to initial and where to sign. After signing the last signature, Lawrence looked at the watch again. One diamond went out. “That’s the job?”

“See, no big deal,” he said. “Enjoy your gifts.” Damion placed the papers in a briefcase. Then he was gone. Lawrence noticed that a curtain covered the whole wall opposite his bed. He started to walk there but got distracted. A small but beautifully crafted love seat sat at the end of the bed with a matching coffee table.

On the table, there was a remote control. Lawrence picked up the remote and looked at it. There were many buttons, but somehow, he knew what they all were for like he had always used it. Then Lawrence realized that even though he still had his old memories, his head had new memories of this life. Lawrence pressed a button, and the curtain started to open. The entire wall was a window. Looking out the window, he could see the ocean.

Then two gorgeous women walked in. He recognized them as his maids. He had to wonder if this was supposed to be a joke. Or maybe, it was meant to be a test to prove his ability. His memory told him that these two women were the only lesbians on the staff. He decided to use this opportunity as a test.

They were wearing stereotypical French maid outfits, as you would see in a porn movie. A check of his memory confirmed that it was the uniform he had picked for all of his maids. Both maids looked completely different, almost opposite of each other.

The first one was tall but the second one was short. The tall one had dark hair, the short one red. The brunette had light-colored skin, and the Redhead had a golden tan. They were equally beautiful in different ways. He had always wondered how such beautiful women could be lesbians. It just didn’t seem fair for straight men. Wow, this new me is a jerk and a pervert.

He addressed the tall maid. “I want you to clean that window,” Lawrence said. As he sat on the love seat pushing the table out of the way, she immediately started cleaning the window. Testing the waters, Lawrence told the other woman to show him what was under her dress. She pulled up her skirt and showed him the sexiest thong panties he had ever seen. She even slowly turned around, giving him the full view.

The tall maid was still cleaning the window. He told her to clean the bottom windows. She then bent at the waist to clean the lower windows. He could barely see the bottom of her butt cheeks. So, he told the other maid to lift the tall one’s skirt and show him what was underneath. She walked over and raised it as high as she could. The tall one wasn’t wearing any panties.

She spread her legs a little more and bent over, even more, grabbing her ankles. From where Lawrence was, he could see that she shaved her treasure box. He could also tell that she was getting wet. He knew she was a lesbian, but she was actually getting turned on, showing him her pussy!

“Your tall friend is naughty, isn’t she?” He asked the redheaded maid. “I think you should spank her.” Holding the skirt with one hand, she brought her other hand down hard, leaving a bright red handprint across her right but cheek. She raised he hand again, pausing for a moment. She then brought it down on the other cheek. Thwack, the sound almost echoed across the room. Then a third time.

The tall maid started squirming around and had tears in her eyes, but she didn’t move from that position. Lawrence also noticed that her womanly juices were beginning to run down her thighs. Thwack. after the fourth one, she still cried, but he noticed that she had moved her hand between her legs. By the time the Redhead spanked her two more times, she was shaking from a massive orgasm. Her legs almost gave out, but she managed to hold her position.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.