Cousin's Wicca Coven - Cover

Cousin's Wicca Coven

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Susan shared that her cousin Varlett called about coming to visit us over Halloween. No sooner than Susan shared this information our lives seemed to go wild! Her cousin Varlett seemed to control our minds having terrible sexual things done to both of us! Mind Control is a crazy thing, especially around Halloween!

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Demons   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Needles   Size   Halloween   Transformation   Violence  

Susan shared that her Cousin Varlett was coming to visit us for the upcoming annual Halloween Celebration. I asked her what she knew about Varlett and Susan said very little. In fact it appears that Varlett was her new name and her given name was Mary! Susan finally shared that Mary ... or Varlett left High School at 16 and began traveling with a group of girls doing Self Studies of The World.

Susan finally told me that she had only her rumors about this group and ... well let’s say that the term Wicca kept coming up!

Varlett arrived and quickly she and Susan went out to party on the town. While this wasn’t unusual for Susan that fact that it was a work night ... hell Monday night did seem quite strange!

While they were out I got online and started researching the term Wicca. The site I found quoted: {Wicca, also termed Pagan Witchcraft, is a modern Pagan religion normally Covens, consisting of normally 13 witches, were formed. Scholars of religion categorize it as both a new religious movement and as part of the occultist stream of Western esotericism. It was developed in England during the first half of the 20th century and was introduced to the public in 1954 by Gerald Gardner, a retired British civil servant. Wicca draws upon a diverse set of ancient pagan and 20th-century hermetic motifs for its theological structure and ritual practices.}

I noticed when Susan got home, she seemed sort of out of it. Her speech was show and intermittent! I moved in to hug and give her a kiss; hoping that would bring her around.

“What in the world Susan?” He yelled, “She was still out of it BUT I felt her tongue when I kissed her; as we normally French kiss and I swear that her tongue felt like a small cock! Yes a man’s cock and I even thought I could taste cum! Before I could say anything else Susan moved back against me and started kissing me again! This time her tongue felt normal, like her old self, surely not a cock! Where in the world did I could up with that crazy idea?

Finally I asked how they evening was. Susan said she had so much to tell me but most important but.

Susan then continued, “Varlett shared with me, she was the High Priestess of her Witches Coven and she had come here, ahead to prepare for their rituals; specially the Gardner’s Great Rite on Halloween night. That ritual, she shared, would involve nudity, scourging and sexual intercourse ... even black magic! She had also brought her copy of the Book of Shadows, a collection of her spells and rituals, which were central to their Wiccan Coven’s spells and practices.

“Bob just be careful tomorrow when you speak to Varlett,” Susan shared, “If she asks for help, of course help her. But what I am saying is don’t piss her off ... just let her do her thing and don’t get in her way! She did seem to be sort of strange last night and there were times I felt like she was in my head ... you know ... planting ideas or suggestions of thing to come. Mainly I could hear her telling me not to worry about anything that Bob might have to say about what goes on when he is out with her!”

As the day progressed Susan went to work and since I worked from home; I was still puttering around before getting down to business! As I was heading to our basement I bumped into the Varlett and besides thinking she was a living beauty ... shit she ... she was totally naked!

“My god Varlett why are you naked?” I asked her, standing there with my mouth open and my eyes about to pop out of my head!

“Bob,” Varlett began to reply, “I require your assistance in several ways today so I hope I can count on you dear. I can count on you right?” I tried to respond to her but all I seemed to be able to do was mumble out something while I was still starring at her nude body! I mean she had the perfect body in her dimensions but she also had the perfect breasts. They had just that perfect little sag and oh so pointed nipples ... very long and hard nipples. But her amazing jet black arm pit and massive pussy hairy stole my mind’s ability to even think straight! It felt like she was in my mind speaking to me!!!

“Bob you to come with me. I require your help as a male. You possess a cock and two testicles ... yes?” Varlett asked me. “I think will do just fine and you just might enjoy yourself little boy! Susan shared last night that you enjoy when she fucks you like a girl with her large Strap-On cock!”

Again I have no idea what I might have told her but we left our house and drove several miles out into the country. There I followed her into an old building that really looked more like a castle! Let me also share that Varlett left our house completely naked and traveled all the way to this new location, still naked! Yes Susan and I practiced nudity around our house, but never in front of anyone else and never out in public for others to see!

“Bob,” She told me, “Now I require these two here to help cleanse you!” Almost appearing from nowhere two additional women led me to a sort of communal bathing area with an open water fall and several pooled areas of standing water. They placed me on an edge of this pool and began using sponges and their hands to completely wash my body. Strangely there was absolutely no response to my erection; which was quite impressive if I may say so; but just the opposite response to my ass! As I was bent over by one woman the other woman began blowing mouthful after mouthful of water into my bowels! What a strange feeling but none the less she did fill me full of water; which was later allowed to be removed through a normal toilet experience!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.