I:Fuck You – a Dirty I:Carly Story - Cover

I:Fuck You – a Dirty I:Carly Story

by NaughtyAnnie

Copyright© 2021 by NaughtyAnnie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A filthy story about the iCarly TV characters. Definitely over 18s only!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Sex Toys   .

When I was younger, I used to watch a TV show on Nickelodeon called “iCarly”, about an American teenager called Carly and her two friends Sam (short for Samantha) and Freddie, who have a live weekly webcast. There was always a bit of sexual tension between them (Freddie fancied Carly, and Sam was always incredibly rude to Freddie although it turned out that they sort of fancied each other really) and I thought it would be fun to imagine what would happen if they really upped the sexual element. During the six years that the show ran, the characters age from about 13 to 18. They are definitely 18 in this filthy piece of fan fiction! This is actually one of the first bits of “erotica” that I wrote, a couple of years before I started posting my stories online, but I found it again recently and thought it might be fun to put it online.

It was nearly time for the next show, and Carly was preparing something special. She deliberately hadn’t discussed it with Sam and Freddie because she knew they’d never agree in advance, but she had a hunch that they’d be willing to play along once the show was under way. She was wearing her shortest skirt, without any tights, and had bought some cute panties to wear underneath, although if all went to plan she wouldn’t have them on for long. She had taken off her bra, and just had on a skinny-fit pink t-shirt that fitted really tight round her little breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material, erect and hard with excitement at what she was planning. She tweaked them gently, and felt a tingle of excitement through her body, down to her clit. Her pussy was already wet, and a little moist patch of sexual fluid stained the front of her panties.

Carly tried to get her breathing under control; she needed to stay calm. She, Sam and Freddie had been doing their “iCarly” show for several years now; it was still fun, and remained one of the most popular and successful live web shows for young people, but they were all getting older and Carly felt they needed to move on. Their audience had grown up with them, and she sensed that if “iCarly” was to survive it was time to take things to a new level - to relate to their audience in a new way and give them something more in tune with their 18-year-old preoccupations.

She heard Sam and Freddie arrive downstairs and forced herself to relax before going down to meet them. Sam looked quizzically at Carly, surprised to see her dressed so provocatively.

“Looking good today, Carly,” she said. “Like the t-shirt; not too cold, are you?”

Carly giggled, not sure whether this was a comment on the length of her skirt or the fact that her nipples were still clearly erect, as hard as buttons.

“Just felt like the summer look today,” she stammered.

Freddie was clearly impressed. “Hope you’ve not got anything too energetic planned today,” he commented. “You don’t want to do too much action in that skirt”.

Carly tried to look as if she hadn’t thought of that, and ineffectually pulled the hem down as far as she could. “Yep, I’ll try to sit tight with my legs together,” she said, and then tried not to blush, as even that sounded a bit suggestive.

Freddie just raised an eyebrow and smiled. “I’ll try not to let the camera shake too much,” he said.

Upstairs, Freddie got the camera ready. Sam was still a bit curious about what Carly had planned for the show. “Are we going to do that trick with the balloon and the whipped cream, like we discussed?” she asked.

“Wait and see,” replied Carly. “Just don’t eat all the cream yet - we’re gonna need it all”.

“Three, two, one, and we’re on,” said Freddie, and the camera was rolling.

Carly took a deep breath.


“Hi, and welcome to “iCarly. We’ve got something a bit different planned for today. I don’t quite know how it’s going to work out, but I think you’re gonna enjoy it,” she said. “I thought it was time I showed you girls a few tips on how I wake myself up in the morning. And guys - don’t worry, I think you’ll find it kinda educational too!”

She went to the sofa, reached behind the cushions, and pulled out something she had hidden there that morning; a very long, very thick, flexible red double-headed dildo.

“Any of you girls know what this is for?” she asked, waving it around in front of the camera. “It’s not for unblocking the drains, that’s for sure. What about you, Sam, you got one of these at home under your pillow? And hey, Freddie, stop looking like a fish, and try to keep that camera steady over there.”

The picture had indeed gone a bit wobbly for awhile; almost as wobbly as the dildo. Freddie’s mouth was hanging open, but (professional that he was) he managed to keep the camera focussed on Carly.

Even Sam was lost for words for a moment. Her head swam at the sight of her ever-so-sensible best friend brandishing a huge artificial cock - and not just in her bedroom, but in front of hundreds of thousands of “iCarly” viewers! Ok, Sam knew what it was for all right; she did of course have a vibrator at home, stolen from Ms Briggs’ handbag, and she often used it when she was alone to stimulate her clitoris. It did the job, but it was nothing like the one that Carly had somehow gotten her hands on. Surely she hadn’t just gone into a shop and bought it?

As if on cue, Carly answered her unspoken question. “If you’re wondering how to get hold of one of these, and can’t find one in your Mom’s bedside cabinet, then try the internet!” she explained. “Just make sure your Mom doesn’t open the parcel when it arrives - or you’ll never get it back!” At which, she licked her tongue around the bulbous head of the dildo and smiled her cheekiest smile.

“Jesus, Carly,” said Sam. “That’s big enough to stretch an elephant’s ... whatever”.

“Don’t worry, Sam,” said Carly. “You wouldn’t believe how big a dick you can take if you’re wet enough! Just watch and learn, girls.”

And Carly hitched up her short skirt to reveal her cute little panties. She rubbed the tip of the dildo against her crotch, and a further patch of juice moistened her panties. “Like the look of this, guys?” asked Carly. “Does your girlfriend have a pussy as nice a mine? Let’s have a closer look.”

At which she slipped off the panties, sat down on the edge of the sofa, and opened her legs wide.

“I’m ready for my close-up, Mr Benson,” she smiled. Freddie tried to keep his mind on the job, and zoomed the camera in on Carly’s pink, tight little teenage pussy. Surrounded by a soft fuzz of dark hair, her outer labia were already gleaming with pussy juice, and her aroused clit was hard and pink. Carly took the dildo, and gently rubbed the tip over her pussy. The crinkly lips opened gently as the dildo, lubricated with her sex juices, nuzzled at the entrance to her hole.

Carly began to breathe more heavily as the dildo began to edge its way into her vagina. “Come on girls,” she said. “If you’ve got one of these at home, get it out and have a go. Or just get your panties off and use your fingers if you want to.”

Sam was transfixed at the sight. She could feel her own pussy getting wet, and she put her hand between her legs, feeling herself through her tight cropped pants. She suddenly needed to touch herself all over. Quickly, she slipped off her t-shirt, and stood for a moment in her pale-yellow bra, that accentuated her already sizable breasts. She had always been bigger in the boob department than Carly, and already enjoyed touching them, rolling the flesh between her fingers and feeling her nipples harden. Of course, she’d never let a boy touch them yet - anyone who even looked as if they might be thinking about her body was likely to get a sharp knee in the balls - but she was aware that she had a good figure. Quickly she reached behind her to release the clip on her bra, enjoying the feeling of the air on her bare breasts as she rubbed the firm little nubs of her nipples.

Freddie had noticed what she was doing, and he tried to keep the camera focused on Carly’s twat while feasting his eyes on Sam’s full round tits. Jesus, they were good. His cock was already rock hard in his pants at the sight of Carly’s pussy, and he suddenly began to see Sam as something more than just a pain in the neck.

Carly meanwhile had pushed the tip of the dildo past her outer labia, and was starting to feed it deeper into her vagina. The lips moulded themselves to its contours, and she could feel the thick tool stretching the insides of her tight passage. Using her left hand to manoeuvre the dildo, she tickled her clit with her right, feeling the thrilling surge of excitement through her pussy. She could feel herself starting to come, and she responded by meeting the thrust of the dildo with her hips.

“This is it, girls,” she gasped. “Can’t you just feel how good that is? Oh my god, I can’t stop!” For a moment she had forgotten that she wasn’t just playing with herself in the privacy of her own bedroom, but in front of a worldwide audience of hopefully enthralled viewers. The thought of all those people staring at her dildo-filled cunt, listening to the sound of the pink weapon slurping in and out of her pink hole, accompanied by her own ever more frantic gasps, was more thrilling than anything else she had ever experienced, and her whole body began to shake as she came harder than she had ever come before, her sexual juices squirting out of her hole all over the sofa. Slowly, she pulled out the dildo with an audible “plop”, glistening with her sticky fluids.


Through all this, Sam had been rubbing her bare tits and massaging her pussy through her pants. She hadn’t come yet, but at the sight of Carly’s orgasm she had gotten pretty close. But Carly hadn’t forgotten she was there.

“Hey, Sam,” Carly panted. “You’re still half dressed. You really must let our viewers see those amazing tits of yours. Go on Freddie, let them have it.”

Freddie panned the camera round onto Sam. He had to admit, she had a great body, and some of the most kissable lips he had ever seen. Sam cupped her boobs in her hands and smiled at the camera.

“That’s right, folks,” she said, “they’re all mine, but I don’t mind if you all have a look.” She leant over and took one of her erect nipples into her mouth, sucking on it until it was harder than it had ever been before.

“Mm, that’s good,” she said. “But hey, Carly, I think I need a go with your friend there. Your little show has got me wetter than a river in flood.”

“I can see that,” said Carly “You’re gonna have to wash those pants. But help yourself - never let it be said I don’t help out my friends in their hour of need.” And she tossed the dildo over to Sam, still sticky with her sexual fluids. “Hope you don’t mind if I haven’t had time to wash it first.”

“Leave that to me,” replied Sam, and began to lick her friend’s juices off the dildo. “You know, I’ve tasted some great stuff in my time, but that’s got to be one of the best flavours ever.”

“Better even than Galeni’s pie?” asked Carly.

“You know, it just could be the hot new flavour,” smiled Sam, her lips coated in Carly’s sexual juices.


“Well, girls,” gasped Carly, “I’ve just shown you how to give yourselves one of the most intense and mind-blowing experiences that any girl can have, and all you need is one of those.” (Sam stopped licking and waved the dildo at the camera). “But there’s only so much you can do with your own fingers and an inanimate piece of rubber. You really need the real thing. And luckily, I’ve got that right here,” and she gestured at the camera.

For a moment Freddie, who was only just coming down to earth after seeing Carly frig herself to orgasm with an enormous red rubber dildo, didn’t know what she meant.

“Come on, Freddie,” Carly insisted. “Just put the camera on its tripod and come over here. Make sure you keep it pointing at me, though - I don’t want our viewers to miss out.”

Freddie couldn’t believe his luck. After all those years of unrequited lust for Carly’s body, it was being offered to him on a plate (or a sofa anyway). Ok, he would have an audience, but he reckoned his cock wasn’t going to be camera-shy, not with the sight of Carly’s body to encourage it. He quickly fixed the camera in place and went over to the girl he had always wanted to fuck.

“Take my top off, Freddie,” said Carly. “I want you to suck my tits.”

Freddie didn’t need to be asked twice. He took hold of the bottom of Carly’s t-shirt, but before he pulled it off, he leant over and kissed her; her hot lips met his, and he felt her shudder all over at the contact. She raised her arms, and he pulled her shirt over her head. Her little pink tits sprang free, the nipples hard and red, the aureoles standing up like goosebumps. Okay, they were smaller than Sam’s, but very firm and round. Freddie leant over again, this time taking one of Carly’s nipples in his mouth. Carly gasped, “O Freddie, yes,” as she felt his lips caress her aureole, his tongue fluttering across her hard bud. She arched her back, pushing her breasts up against Freddie’s face. He brought his hand up and cupped the other breast, tweaking it between his thumb and forefinger.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.