University Orgy - Cover

University Orgy

by Dave Pornwriter

Copyright© 2021 by Dave Pornwriter

Incest Sex Story: This story is set in and around a Leicester University Girls Hall of Residence at Halloween 2019

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Orgy   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Halloween   .

At last, my 19-year-old step-sister Becky was home from University – I had really missed our sisterly chats and her regular slapping of my naughty bare butt.

After she had emptied out her dirty washing and had a quick shower to get refreshed from the train journey, she, mum and me were sat on the sofa. Becky was just dressed in a white cotton bathrobe – her wet hair still wrapped in a towel.

Becky told us about the University classes but was most animated about the second year, off-campus living arrangements. She was lucky enough to be sharing a big dormitory room in the attic with five other girls in a smart old Victorian Leicester mansion on the London Road. It was very secluded, set back behind trees and had a large garden, not overlooked by the neighbours for outdoor drinking and sex parties.

“Are the five girls all lesbians?”I asked.

Mother leant across me to stroke Becky’s thigh under the bathrobe, “you don’t have to answer that if you don’t want to.”

“That’s OK Jess – I share your preference for pretty girls. Yes, we’re all lesbians, except for Jade who is definitely straight and I’m not certain about Lana – I think she may be a bit Bi.”

“Oh, how wonderful,” purred Mum. “I was afraid you were going to be the only one. Tell us about the bedroom – it sounds amazing.”

“Well, most of the newer rooms in the Hall of Residence are single bedded, but ours has six beds; we mostly push two or three together for sex and there is a massive en-suite bathroom. It’s more like a wet-room – all shiny grey tiles, with 3 sinks along one wall and opposite a shower area that we can all fit into.”

“What about the toilet – is that in there too – do you have to watch each other?”

“Jess – now you are being disgusting,” Mother slapped my bare belly playfully – it made my 18-year-old tits wobble inside the tiny blue crop-top.

“No it’s OK – Jess is right - there is a toilet in the wet room if we don’t mind being watched peeing and a separate one next door for privacy. We mostly strip off after classes and walk around naked. Mum don’t look so horrified – we are all grown-up girls – we know what a hairy pussy and tight arse looks like.”

“So how come you’re not getting aroused and fucking all the time?”

Mother slapped me again, “Jess –just because your sister is surrounded by 4 hot naked lesbians doesn’t mean that sex is the only thing to think of – she is there to learn Engineering.”

“Jess is right again – smarty boots,” Becky lifted my crop-top and molested my tits, just like she did all summer.

“After the first week, when we hardly got out of bed, so then we devised a dress code: naked just means you are using the bathroom, white panties mean you’re up for a bit of slap and tickle and a black thong means you need to fuck someone real soon. The winner of the weekly Trib Night contest is entitled to wear the red leather jewelled thong – it’s covered in spikes –we’re saving up for a matching top.”

“What about Jade? Does she walk around naked too?”

“Oh yes - Jade – the heterosexual - she doesn’t even own any panties, when she’s out on the pull, she lets us check her open-crotch tights. We are trying to convert her to the joys of sucking pussy – perhaps we’ll have more luck next time she gets dumped by a bloke.”

“Tell us about that Trib Night at Halloween,” asked Mum, sliding her hand further up Becky’s bare thigh, “I like the sound of that.”

“Well, we put all the mattresses together on the floor and pair off – names drawn out of a bra cup. Normal trib rules apply: the only thing to touch a pussy is another pussy – no hands or mouths (or feet). The winner is the first to make her partner cum or surrender. Sometimes we use Baby Oil to prolong the pussy-fight. Occasionally we let boys in to watch, provided they bring the beer and promise not to touch.”

“I like the sound of that – I guess you are allowed to hold hands to pull your cunts up hard together, but no tit-slapping?”

Both Mum and Becky slapped my tits, “you are still obsessed with pain, you little slut. By the way, how is your sex life, baby girl?”

I got up from the sofa and gracefully knelt in front of Becky, my eyes lowered, hands behind my back. “I’ve been training as a Sub, Mistress. How would you like me to pleasure you?”

Becky smiled: “you can suck my cunt, baby girl – I’ve not had a proper orgasm since last night – the quick wank on the train doesn’t really count.”

I shuffled forwards, keeping my back straight and eyes lowered until my face met my sister’s open thighs, then travelled up to her open crotch. Her cunt was still sticky from the train masturbation – I carefully licked her clean, slowly flicking across her clit to increase the passion. Next, according to my cunnilingus instructor – a finger or two to stroke the petals, dip inside and rub the moisture across her hardening clit. It seemed to be working – Becky was moaning and holding the back of my head.

Becky had opened her bathrobe, allowing Mother to rub in some Baby Oil and caress her slippery tits. Looking down at me, she said, “keep sucking baby – you’re doing a better job than some of my roommates.”

Replying, “Yes Mistress, if that is your wish”, made me wet too. I could feel my cunt juicing up – perhaps it would get some attention soon.

I brought Becky off surprisingly quickly – I imagined a hardened lesbian could take hours of cunnilingus – but she came in my mouth after only ten minutes of vigorous licking and stroking her in that magic place between cunt and arse.

Becky panted, “wow I needed that – you are a good little sister – here let me have you.”

I stood up – my pussy at the perfect height for kissing – hands still behind my back. “If it pleases you, Mistress.”

Becky slapped my arse again, quite hard, “you are a complete pervert – I love you.”

Her tongue wrapped around my clit as both hands pulled my thighs forward – I had to hold onto her head to maintain my balance – her mouth felt fantastic – completely encircling my pussy lips. Then Mother was standing behind me, kissing the back of my neck, hands grappling my tits, both helping to get me off.

Dance School:

Becky, “I need to tell you about the Dance School next door and the amazing party we had at the weekend. When we first arrived at the house, Jade - the hetero – noticed a high-powered telescope on a tripod in the bay window. Funny thing is – it wasn’t pointing up into the sky, for star-gazing, but facing downwards onto the glass roof of a massive conservatory room next door. It always seemed to be in darkness whenever we looked, but one evening the lights were on and the room was filled with tiny girls, all dressed in pink leotards and boys in tight shorts, skipping about. The walls were all mirrored with a bar around at waist height - of course – it was a dance studio. The girls and boys were really young and pretty – I guess aged from 10. Jade was disgusted at us lesbians ogling their tight little bottoms joggling as they pranced around the room.

But best of all were the two instructors – they were gorgeous. Probably in their mid-twenties, tall, lean, athletic figures, long-legs, tiny busts, pert arses, amazing camel-toes. One had long brown hair tied in a ponytail, the other bleach-blonde and bubbly. The same friendly face, sexy laugh, sculpted bodies – they could have been twins. That night they were dressed in one-piece black lacy bodysuits, hugging their powerful thighs and pert butts. They slipped on a red tartan wrap-around micro-skirt when collecting a new child from the front door, probably to not frighten the parents, but ripped it off as soon as they were back in the room.

Lifting a foot onto the exercise bar to demonstrate their suppleness to the children, gave us a fabulous view of tight camel toe.

Sometimes when the little dancers were busy, they would bump hips or slap a bottom making their unfettered tiny breasts bounce alluringly.”

“Wow,” was all I could manage.

“Shut up Jess, and let Becky finish,” said Mum, just stroking my leg.

Flashing Outside:

“Well, we just had to have them around for an orgy. Turns out their classes are on Thursdays, so the following week I was sent around to invite them. I just grabbed a dirty-old-man raincoat that someone had left, to cover my nakedness and strolled next door.

Turns out it had no buttons, just a loosely tied belt - hands thrust deep into the pockets, pocket linings had been removed - touching bare flesh – the hot bare tummy flesh above my thong. Outside in the front garden, a hand crept inside the thong –such soft supple leather felt just like the pussy lips encased within. I had to lean back against the door frame when the hand started jilling my slick lips. The flasher coat seemed to dissociate my arms and hands – it felt like my hand was petting someone else’s pussy and it was her fingers buried in my cunt. A chilly breeze opened the front of the coat –my tits looked rather attractive with rock-hard nipples – usually, they lay fairly flat, but the rough coat fabric was roughing them up rather nicely.

I somehow arrived at the Dance School front door without displaying too much more naked aroused flesh or noticing the enticing cuntal scent rising from between my legs. A pretty child coming out the door sniffed the air – my cunt being at her head height: “Mummy that lady smells of sex – has she been masturbating?”

[Author’s note: I’m probably on pretty dodgy ground here, suggesting that a person under the normal story age of 14 or the competition age of 18, would even recognise the smell of arousal, let alone the word ‘masturbation’. But bear with me and we’ll see if this story gets past the censors, as no sex actually takes place with Chloe.] Her elegantly dressed Mummy leaned in very close, whispering, “Filthy Slut” in my ear. She was very well-spoken and had probably never addressed anyone as ‘Filthy Slut’ before, but now seemed to be quite enjoying the experience. She grabbed my arse, adding another hand to the orgy going on inside the Flasher’s Coat.

“Why are you Jilling Off in front of my daughter? – You Filthy Bitch Slut.”

I could feel the orgasm approaching -could I cum in front of her little girl?

“Go and wait in the car, Chloe, you’re not allowed to see this until you’re 18”.

With a painful inevitability, her mum’s head lowered to my chest – her jaw clamped onto one nipple as a finger entered my arse. I came in buckets – the pussy juice spewing all over my fingers. Most of it was held inside the coat, but some must have squirted onto my shoes.

“Sorry, little girl...” I started, trying to wipe the cum from my fingers.

“I’m not your Little Girl,” she screamed at me. “I’m Chloe and I’ve nearly got proper tits, you patronising Squirting Bitch.”

Mummy dragged her away to the car, “Come on we need to get you to piano lessons – not watching this Filthy Bitch.”

She slapped me again before leaving; this time right between the legs then licked her fingers, “she’s right though – you do taste very good.”

Sex Inside:

Inside the dance class, close up, the teachers were even hotter than staring through the telescope – they just oozed sex-appeal and they knew it. Blondie had been working the baby dancers in their leotards and tight butts pretty hard and had got quite sweaty between the breasts and thighs. She pulled the sticky one-piece catsuit away from her crotch, apologising for the very obvious camel-toe. I mumbled something crass about loving the way she looked and would the two of them like to come next door for tea or drinks or sex on Saturday.”

“So you must be the perverts in that top room, watching us through the telescope –I thought at first you must be blokes, then I realised it’s a Girls Hall of Residence, so you must all be lesbians.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.