Susan Turned Lesbian - Cover

Susan Turned Lesbian

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Erotica Sex Story: Susan and Terri were becoming good friends when Terri realized that Susan would be happier as a Lesbian than married to Bob, a man with a tiny penis! So Terri took action and things fell into place quite quickly for Susan!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy   .

Chapter 1

We have been married since High School and enjoy a good live. Actually we were just getting started in our new jobs in St. Louis when I met Terri, a nurse and as it turns out a neighbor just a few blocks away. I really liked Terri so she started coming over to our house and even going out dancing and drinking with me!

One evening I told Bob that Terri had invited me on a trip to Florida, even though it was a Nurses Convention, she assured me that we would still have a good time and I should come!

“Bob, you know I have one more week vacation than you right now so I’m going to use it for this getaway!” I told Bob! So I packed lightly saying I would purchase new clothes on the trip.

So the plane ride was ok, and the short shuttle ride to our hotel was ok. As Terri checked in I learned we had a suite, with two bedrooms and one bathroom. In the room, Terri hadn’t unpacked yet because she had to go and check in at the convention! As I was unpacking, I heard the door unlock and saw two women walk in. Well one woman looked to be 40ish but the other looked much close to 18!

“Hi, she said, you must be Terri’s girlfriend Susan,” the older woman said! “I’m Joyce.”

“Hi, yes I am Susan and Terri went to check into the convention and will be right back.” I shared.

“So this is you and Terri’s secret hideaway? Missy and I will make the other one our love nest!” Joyce told me. Wow love nest I thought, this was quite forward I felt but not my problem!

I finished my unpacking and I started on Terri’s just to help her out! As I opened her suit case I lifted up her uniforms and was greeted with a good size Strap-On Cock and a large tube of lubricant! I thought what in the world but then thought that Terri just uses this Strap-On herself and to each their own; right? Not knowing what to do, I left this special cock to the last and was just about to put it in the Night Stand on Terri’s side of the bed when Joyce popped her head back in.

“Oh Susan you brought your own Strap-On Cock darling?” Joyce said, and with that she was right next to me and had taken the big cock in her hand! “Wow Susan Terri told me you were hot but this is amazing sweetie! So your pussy handles this big cock ok and how about your sweet little asshole?” Joyce asked me!

“Joyce, I ... well ... no this isn’t my cock ... I mean I’ve never had this cock in my puss ... God Joyce this is Terri’s Strap-On!” I finally got out.

Joyce just smiled and said, “Oh Susan, its ok, sweetie, I know your young and this must all be new to you. First just have to know how to kiss it, you know right on its head!” With that she had put the cock to my lips and listening to instructions I did kiss the tip! “That’s it little girl, now just open wide.” She stopped speaking as she pushed the cock into my mouth! “Oh my Susan it looks like this cock was made just for you sweetheart!” She was now fucking my mouth but I didn’t have a clue what was going on!

I finally realized what I was doing so I stopped sucking on this cock and pulled back letting it slide out of my mouth! I then quickly realized that Joyce had her other hand under my dress and was finger fucking my pussy!

“Joyce please stop ... stop!” I told her, but I realized that it had been another 5 or 10 minutes or more before Joyce pulled her fingers from my pussy and pushed them into my mouth! I got confused because she kept talking to me while she was fingering me!

“Enjoy Susan, I am so glad I got to meet you lover!” Joyce said. “It’s going to be a great week now I know for sure!”

I went to the bathroom to find Missy in the shower, but the door was open so I walked in and sat down to pee! Before I was finished Missy opened the shower door and stepped out right in front of me, I mean with her bald pussy almost right up against my mouth!

“Oh I’m sorry Susan,” Missy said, “I needed to take a quick shower because ... well you know ... I mean once you meet Joyce you’ll see ... I ere er had to wash my pussy, it was really sloppy you know!”

“Don’t think a thing about it Missy,” I said, “you just dry off and I’ll finish when you are gone!” I felt like I now needed to poop really badly!

“Brrt ... THPPTPHPHTTTPH...,” Oh God Missy, I am so sorry dear!” I moaned from the pressure I now felt and the smell ... oh my it smelt like there was shit on the walls and the floor. “Braaah ... phhhhhhht ... splplplllp ... oh oh ahh...” With it all broke loose it filled the toilet with the strongest smelling diarrhea ever given birth from my body!

“My goodness Susan, are you ok?” Missy asked me. I realized that not only was she still in the bathroom but she had squatted down between my legs and was rubbing my thighs! “Susan it will be ok, just you get it all out and things will be much better. Of course Missy was still naked ... yes quite naked!

I had several more out pouring’s of my liquid waste when I reached for some toilet paper.

“Here allow me to be of service!” Missy told me. I had never felt the wiping of my asshole as gently as she did. “Susan you know that some splashed up on yourself,” Missy all but whispered to me, “Please allow me to assist you in your clean up ma’am.” She stood up took me by my hand and walked me into the shower. Just as quickly she had the water temperature just right and using her hands was washing every inch of my body! She was acting like she was some sort of servant to me, I mean this was nice!

“Your body is much softer than my Mistress Joyce.” She shared with me. I was amazed when she finished washing and rinsing off my butt cheeks and asshole, Missy pushed in and gave my asshole a sweet little kiss ... with tongue no less!

“Missy may I ask you why you call Joyce Mistress?” I asked her. Missy finally pulled her sweet lips away from my asshole so she could answer me and continue with my washing!

“Ma’am, my Mistress Joyce, she purchased me at a private auction. She needed someone to help her with person hygiene, house cleaning, and laundry as well being her all around servant!” Missy shared. “Ma’am I guess I should tell everything since you will receive my services here when Mistress Joyce is through with me ... well ... upon request ... I mean whenever Mistress demands ... of me I must become her Toilet Slave!” While sharing all of this information Missy had completed washing my front and had rinsed my off fully she dropped back her knees and began licking and sucking on my pussy lips!

“Missy you don’t have to do this sweetheart!” I told her but then realized I had both of my hands on her head ever so gently pulling her mouth against my pussy! “Oh Missy ... oh oh ... my God Missy this is wonderrr...” I tried to tell her before my cum began pouring ... literally pouring out into her mouth! Missy shared with me later that I had orgasmed with her in the shower, then passed out and she carried me back to my own bed!

“Thank you Ma’am, your cum is delicious!” Missy told me. “If I can do anything else for you this week, please demand it of me!”

Lying down on the bed I was exhausted from the exciting orgasm Missy had given me! I was having a dream when I was awoken feeling lips on my lips!

“Susan, are you ok sweetie,” Terri asked me. I continued to feel her lips kissing mine!

“Yes, yes I guess I am ... I mean Missy ... she was wonderful and she ... oh Terri I feel so weak right now!” I said with a moan! I felt Terri kissing me again and then felt a couple of fingers slip into my pussy!

“Susan you just lie here and relax love,” Terri whispered to me, “I know there is more about this week than I hadn’t shared; but all in due time. I love you Susan and although you are married, I felt like you could become such an outstanding lesbian or well at least a good bisexual woman! But I feel after talking to Joyce and seeing how much you’re enjoying my finger fucking; I know your a submissive bottom my little sister!” I felt like I was sleeping but then again I could still hear Terri speaking to me and I know I could feel her fucking my pussy just like Joyce!

When I finally woke up, Terri and Joyce were gone but Missy was again between my legs eating my pussy!

“Missy my love you can stop; I mean you don’t have to give me oral sex. I mean you don’t have to eat my pussy. My God it does feel so good, but why do you feel the need to service my body?” I finally asked her!

“Ma’am your Terri instructed me to provide you with oral stimulation on your womanhood and I have been servicing you for over an hour but you stayed asleep the entire time! Missy told me! “I was worried for you because you had cum so much before in the shower I didn’t know what that did to you!”

“Missy I feeling much better now, but you’re correct, once I returned to Terri’s room ... I mean my room ... well Terri and my room, I think I passed out ... you know in a good way!” I replied! As I finished speaking I felt Missy slide a couple of fingers into my asshole. She didn’t say anything she just continued eating my pussy and now finger fucking my asshole! I actually felt like I could go back to sleep as she was making me feel so so good! I had relaxed so much that too late I realized I was peeing!

“Oh Missy, watch out dear I’m peeing ... you know my pee ... its flowing out of me ... sweetheart move your mouth ... please” I tried to warn her but it became clear that since the bed wasn’t wet under me; Missy had to be drinking all of my pee down right from this source! “Missy sweetheart ... my love ... child you don’t have to drink ... I mean ... my god child your lips feel so good!” I was finished peeing now and yes Missy had drunk it all, what did she say about being a Toilet Slave ... oh my Lord!


Chapter 2

“Well Missy it appears that you have done a fine service for my girlfriend Susan!” Terri said. “Your effort is complete now, thank you dear!” Terri told her.

I opened my eyes wide enough to see it was in fact Terri spreading my legs and then pulling them around her. She was at the same time sliding that Strap-On Cock into my pussy and began fucking me!

“Susan, my love,” I heard Terri speaking again! “I have wanted to fuck you so much ever since that first day we met! When I saw you, my pussy became fully aroused and my fluids were actually running down my legs!”

Then I heard Joyce begin speaking to Terri. “I told you this little slut is a fucking machine! Missy reported to me that she gave her multiple orgasms while we were gone and you told me she was so passed out you were finger fucking her without a word from her! Remember when I finger fucked her earlier I tell you she accepted it as if this happened to her all the time! Terri, listen to me even after Susan quite sucking the cock I continued to finger fuck her for about 15 minutes more and all I had to do was to keep whispering in her ear, and she stood there all but helpless!”

“Joyce you are so right, just now you watched me move between her legs and push this sizable cock into her pussy and start fucking her and hell right now her eyes are open but I tell you she doesn’t have the ability to speak or even tell me to stop!” Terri told Joyce!

Let’s try something else, she got next to my head, pushed a couple of fingers into her asshole, then put them under my nose!” Joyce acted on her own!

I tried to speak but this orgasm rocked me to my sole! “Terri my pussy ... well the cock is ... you fucking me ... er you know in my pussy feels wonderful! But why am I smelling poop, didn’t Missy get me all clean this morning? Yes ... I’m smelling poop ... right now ... oh ah ... Oh God Terri ... ah ... oh ... God ... oh God ... poop and I am cumming again!”

“You see Terri, Joyce told her, “there is more going on with this slut than you even knew yet! You saw first I put my poop smelling fingers under her nose boy that got her attention, and just now I pushed into my asshole again deep getting them coated with poop! I pushed my poop coated fingers into her mouth and BANG she had an instant orgasm, I mean instant. God Terri this bitch is sucking the shit off of my fingers ... should I give her more?”

What I didn’t know was that after the first orgasm I had actually past out and Terri saw me come too when I smelled and then tasted actual poop in my mouth then the next orgasm knocked me out again!

“Joyce, Terri began speaking as she stopped fucking me, “You pack your fingers with shit just once more and then let’s get Susan more alert and get her something to eat ... I mean real food! Hell it’s 7pm now and I know she hasn’t eaten since the flight this morning!

“My God Terri it looks like I could set over her mouth and feed her my shit and she would be one happy slut!” Joyce told Terri.

“We can do that later! Just give her another set of your shit coated fingers NOW and then let’s feed her normal food and get her a good night’s sleep!” Terri demanded!

Again feeling kisses on my lips!

“Susan good morning my dear!” Terri spoke to me!

“Good morning Terri what day is it?” I asked her.

“Susan this is only Monday, the first day of the Nurses Conference! Terri continued to speak to me as she was kissing my lips on and off! “Sister, I’m so sorry things got out of hand yesterday and with Missy, Joyce and even myself! Honey it is just you are so beautiful, so sexy, and so hot. I mean Susan you’re so very responsive to various sexual stimulation! So much so you actually pass out from your orgasms!”

“How many orgasms did I have Terri, I mean it was just one day right?” I asked her. As Terri began to answer me, I felt her fingers move to my breasts and begin to massage them.

“Susan the best we can determine ... I mean those that we saw ... you know that happened right in front of someone ... the count was 6! Yes Susan 6 orgasms yesterday, actually in less than 10 hours ... my God ... that was in less than 8 hours! Terri had a giant smile on her face!

“Terri I don’t remember having them. Are you sure I had 6 orgasms, really 6?” I responded. This entire time Terri continued to massage my breasts and then in complete surprise, I watched her open her nurses uniform, expose her breasts and pulled my mouth to her nipple!

“Susan sweetheart, please right now you need to suckle at my breast and find comfort and calmness love!” Terri instructed me. “You need to listen for a few moments little sister. Susan I’m not sure what you have heard since we got here but I asked you to come with me on this trip ... you have to believe me because I have fallen in love with you! And although you are married, I felt like you could become such an outstanding lesbian. I mean Susan you knew I was a lesbian didn’t you ... well anyway I still don’t know if you desire deep inside to be a lesbian or a bisexual woman ... you know still having sex with Bob ... You know your husband!” All this time my mouth was full of Terri’s nipple so I couldn’t even start to answer her!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.