Love - Love - Cover

Love - Love

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2021 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and wife compete in a nude tennis tournament as a randy couple of commentators cover the event. There can be only one winner, so will the married couple face off and strip off?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   .

“This is it, Kara. The first adults only New Wimbledon ‘Knock-out’ finale. More than 12,000 of the world’s top players entered this tournament anonymously a year ago.”

“Yes, Ken. Here we are with the top four mixed couples. What do you think of these players?” Her massive, firm, unharnessed tits make it hard for me to focus on our usual banter. Her stiffening nipples peeking out between the buttons of her deeply open blouse make my dick surge. Be professional.

“Well, it would seem that the men’s team has the power over the other — especially as they are husband and wife. This is a single winner-take-all nude tournament, so it’s possible the married couple will face off in the final match. Who knows how that will turn out?

“Kara, as the ref measures the net sag — zero has been allowed since 2040 — let’s remind our viewers that this court is a carbon composite which minimizes lost ball speed after a bounce. The huge, retractable roof’s a giant umbrella, so the games continue even in blizzards. Adult rules require point losers to strip something and game winner gets to fuck the game loser in any way in any hole, while we and home viewers watch, until at least one of them cums. If the ball strikes clothes in a point lose, that clothing is the one that comes off. In doubles, mixed or not, both winners fuck both losers. Simple rules, just like in practice games.”

How I wish those rules applied up here in the Press box. His bulge is making me so horny. “Yes, Ken. That has often resulted in men ass fucking men or women pegging them. The other significant new tech is the Smart Raqets (TM). These Raqets have doubled the natural speed from 130 mph and are adjustable for return force. They give women equal footing and equal speed with men.”

“Traditional attire is enforced — men in absorbent under shirt, top tank, shorts and jock strap, while women wear a tank top, sports bra, flat micro skirt with full slit to the waist, and panties, all white. Yet Kevlar web-enhanced clothes are required, Kara. That minimizes serious injury in covered areas and reduces the huge balloon bruising so common when hit by a hyper ball. At maximum speed, those balls feel like rocks.”

“That helps only while they still have clothes on. There have been many complaints, Ken, that the vulnerable heart symbol, on tops and bare chests, is now used as a target rather than a spot to avoid. Here’s the penultimate match. Uncovered areas are still targets. Broken bones also eliminate you as they incapacitate you. The MM (Male-Male) team receives first.”

“Serve is good; return is hard.” That’s not the only hard thing! My cock and her nipples ... oops. “M2 sends it back fast; F (female/wife) slams a line drive at 212 mph to the corner. It’s IN; M1 missed it. 15 - L’OEUF. He has a choice of which clothes to lose for his point penalty. He chooses his shorts. His jock strap is well packed and seems to be stretching. Kara, I think he’s trying to distract her with his package and bare ass.”

“Ken, having advanced this far, she has seen and fucked too many players to let that bother her. W serves. He’s mooning her and spreading his cheeks. I can see his butt hole from here.” How I’d love to see and lick your bumhole, Ken.

“Well sure, Kara, with your 50x monoscope. Let’s get back to the game. She serves to M2 at 222 mph. He missed, and it’s in. His turn to strip. He’s rocking his shirt, looking at M1, and decides to strip to his jock strap also. 30 - L’OEUF.”

“Husband (H) serves to M1; 261 mph direct to his groin. Too fast to respond, M1 goes down with a resounding shout. He peels off the jock strap, as required by the rules anyway, moves his stiff dick out of the way as he rolls his balls forward. Thanks to advanced cameras, we can all see how red and swollen his left nut is. As he rolls around, two officials run to check him out and decide if he can continue. He’s on his back, dick straight up and in the female judge’s hand. Our male judge is checking his testes. M1 is waving them off as the female judge slowly pumps his cock, presumably checking for normal response. It’s getting stiff again. She turns and gives a thumbs-up as she keeps pumping him. There’s his clear Cowper’s as proof and she licks it away. He trembles and gets up.” Mmm, I’d love to lick your cock and make you cum for me.

“A bit unsportsman like, Kara, he’s pointing his stiff cock at W and pumping his hips as a threat. We know what that means. W laughs at him and waves her index finger to deny him. W serves M2, 198 mph; dick wobbling leg to leg, he deftly returns it, striking her skirt. 30 - 15. She unhooks her skirt and tosses it to a ball boy. This monoscope is great. Her camel toe is wet and obvious.” Too bad I can’t see and eat your camel toe, Kara. Your musky aroma is driving me wild.

“M1 fakes a high speed serve; W swings early; misses and the ball hits her tank. She hands her husband her Raqet and strips off her top. 30 - 15. What great legs, Kara. Well toned and shapely as you’d expect from an athlete. She is a beauty, isn’t she.”

“Yes, she is, Ken. You remember I was a tournament winner when you said the same about my gams. Are they so bad now?” She pulled her skirt up nearly to her crotch and stood for him. He studied her shapely sticks, enjoying the view, as long as he could.

“Mmm, Kara, they still look great to me. Shapely, firm and, well...” I better shut up before I admit how much I want to taste them all the way to where they meet. “Looks like M1 is taking his time as he targets W. He serves. It hits her left bra strap. Oh oh. 30 - 30 He smiles.”

“Well, Ken, she’s puckering up and glaring at M1. Her husband takes her raqet as he watches her strip off her sports bra. Here come the girls, freed and colliding.”

“The bright red heart symbol overlapping her left tit is a glaring target. How can anyone miss those monsters? Not only are they big enough to be seen from the bleachers, they are on the megascreen and much bigger than life without losing their ideal shape.” I wish mine were that perfect.

“I remember how they felt and tasted when I fucked her, Kara, when I beat her that one time. Her husband watched with the others. She still has a way of bending over with her freed tits dancing alluringly. Doesn’t she look great in just her tiny white panties? Those long, hard nipples, mmmmm.”

“Back to the game, stud. M1 serves to W at 228 mph. Her skill shows as she hops to one side and gently taps the ball barely over the net at 28 mph. M1 & M2 charge the net, but fail to return the tap. M1 takes off his shirt as M2 removes his jock strap. He’s hoping his thicker cock will distract her. I guess he hasn’t learned his lesson yet. 40 - 30.” I wonder how thick your cock is, Ken. That bulge is driving me wild.

“Kara, let’s see what strategy W uses as she faces two stiff, bald cocks intent on getting in her. She serves hard, 231 mph. Ohh! It hit M1 in the heart spot and he went down hard.”

“Medics rush out, rub his chest, pump his deflating cock, and zap him, but a sheet goes over him; he’s eliminated. MM team is knocked out in the first game. RIP M1. Ken, the rules say W must fuck the surviving player. She discusses the options with her husband and the two judges. They signal the ref for the small, sanitized strap-on. I suppose that’s a bit of a concession. M2 strips naked and bends in front of the ref who must witness the ritual. Wife chose the single-ended peg and is lubing it and M2’s asshole. She’s strapping the peg over her panties. That’s a bit unusual too.”

“Ken, did you ever get pegged when you were playing? I know you faced women mostly and got to fuck nearly all of them.” So when is it my turn? I’d love to peg you, hot shot.

“Are we really going to talk about me? Yes, I lost to a few women, and they loved pegging me. In one mixed-couples match, I was the only male. When I lost, one of the winners fingered, then pegged me as the other slowly sucked me off. My partner argued with the ref, then the judges, that it was an illegal action. But before they came to a decision, I came — twice. My favorite loss ever.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.