Sarah Burden's Discovery - Cover

Sarah Burden's Discovery

by Quille

Copyright© 2021 by Quille

BDSM Sex Story: Sarah Burden finds herself bound and gagged and blindfolded, having been discovered by two sixteen-year-old boys -- though not where she was originally left bound and gagged and blindfolded...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Petting   .

“But who is she?” The smaller, but as it happened the slightly older of the two boys, wanted to know.

“I don’t know,” said the taller but younger of the pair. “She can’t speak can she?”

The younger one, Ryan by name, wrinkled his nose. “But you must know who she is. I mean, you found her.”

The older boy Terry glared at his friend, barely able to suppress his irritation. “She’s gagged? Okay? So she ain’t gonna tell me. Not unless we take the gag out.” He shot the bound woman a look. He wasn’t sure what would happen if he removed the wedge of what looked like panties secured in the woman’s mouth by a thin black leather strap, buckled behind her head. She’d start screaming probably, and threatening to call the police, even though they were miles from anywhere with police.

“But you found her,” said Ryan, staring too at the woman sat in the corner of their secret ‘den.’ An old shed, long abandoned but hidden away in the woods. A place they had made theirs, and kept that way with an old padlock Terry had found in his dad’s toolbox. A place they could go in and do secret things, like wanking over dirty magazines.

“Of course I found her,” said Terry, with a sigh. “She was, you know, over by the gate to the old field.”

“What? Just ... Tied to the gate?”

“Don’t be stupid. No, she was tied to a tree near it.” The younger lad paused. “Just like this. ‘Cept, she had rope round her, tying her to the tree. So I undid it and brought her here. She only had her hands and elbows tied behind her, so she could walk.”

“And she didn’t scream?”

“She’s gagged, for fuck’s sake,” snapped Terry. There were times that Terry thought Ryan was a bit stupid. “How the hell can she scream with all that stuff in her mouth?”

Ryan nodded. He leaned closer to the woman where she sat in the corner of the shed. She was blindfolded with a white scarf, tied tightly round her head, covering her eyes. As far as he could tell she was attractive, though obviously much older than him. Possibly the age of his mother and God knows how often he had thought about tying his mother up. He’d wanked a lot over that thought, imagining her tied to a chair or on the bed. He wasn’t sure which was better, but they both appealed. Perhaps he’d tie his mum to a chair and then tie her to the bed, just for variety. Anyway, this wasn’t his mother but he could imagine it, right? The woman was well-dressed (“smart” his mother would call it) and clearly well tied. There were ropes round her arms, pinning them to her back where her hands were tightly bound. The boy noticed that the bound female’s legs were tied at ankles and knees. “You brought her here like that?” The boy indicated the female’s tied legs. Good legs, too. Better than his mother’s, he thought.

“No,” said Terry. “Course I didn’t! Her legs weren’t tied but her arms were like they are now. I just took the rope from around the tree and tied her legs with it when she got here. I made her walk, with me pushing her along.”

“Cool,” said Ryan. “So, why was she there?”

“I don’t know.” Exasperation was creeping back into Terry’s tone. “I expect it was some game. You know, her bloke ties her up and leaves her there.”

“Punishment?” Asked Ryan, feeling his cock swell at the idea. He had thought of punishing his mother when she was bound. That excited him a lot. He’d even thought of using a cane on his mother’s tits, even if the woman wouldn’t like that.

“I think it was a game, maybe someone was meant to find and, well, do things to her.” Terry shrugged. “Dunno.”

Ryan blinked and took a step back. “So, someone will be looking for her ... They could come here!”

“They won’t,” responded Terry. “No one knows about this place. They’ll think she’s escaped from the tree and gone off, I bet. Or they think she didn’t want to play.”

“Play?”

“Women probably like this sort of thing,” said Terry, trying to sound knowledgeable. “You know, being used. Being submissive and all.”

Ryan wanted to ask what that big word meant but he thought Terry might get annoyed. “Yeah,” he said, hoping it sounded as if he knew what he was talking about. Then he said: “Now she’s here, what next?”

“Dunno,” said Terry. “I mean, she’s not exactly struggling is she?” The two boys stared at the female. She wasn’t struggling at all. Just a woman sat on her backside, bound gagged and blindfolded sat in the corner of the old shed. If anything, she seemed quite calm.

“I bet she’s got a name,” said Ryan after moment.

“Of course,” said Terry, but couldn’t think why it mattered.

“We can ask her.”

“How can she answer, fuckwit?” Terry stared at his friend.

“I know,” said Ryan, brightly. “I mean, we can get her to nod to our questions.” The boy looked at the woman. As if speaking to a backward person he said, slowly, “Can. You. Nod?”

Just as Terry was about to say she wasn’t a halfwit, the woman nodded.

“Good,” said Ryan. “Are you okay?”

Another nod from the woman.

“So how she going to tell us her name?” Terry wanted to know.

“Easy. I get her to nod at the first letter of her name and then we try the names we know with that letter.”

“Fuck,” said Terry, thinking this would take ages. But, as it turned out, it took only a couple of minutes to get a nod with the letter ‘S’ and then after Sue and Sharon and Samantha and Sally they finally got a nod for ‘Sarah.’

“She’s called Sarah,” said Ryan, triumphantly, as if it wasn’t obvious.

“Okay, Sarah...” Terry took deep breath. “You want us to, um, untie you?”

Sarah shook her head.

“Thank the fuck,” whispered Terry. He was scared the bound woman would start lashing out if he undid any of the ropes.

“So, she’s happy to be tied,” said Ryan with a grin. “Wow.”

Terry snorted. “Course she was. I mean is... ‘Cos she wasn’t tied to the tree because she was kidnapped ... Were you kidnapped?” He aimed the last part at Sarah. She responded with a shake of her head.

“Tied up for fun?” Asked Ryan. Sarah nodded, and Ryan chortled.

“Do you know who we are?” Terry asked, and Sarah shook her head. “Good,” said Terry and whispered to Ryan not to let their names slip.

“She’s got stockings on,” said Ryan, squatting and staring at the bound woman’s legs. “I can see right up her skirt.”

Terry gulped. His mother and sister Jade only wore tights, but he had seen his cousin’s hidden magazines with naked women in, or rather naked with just stockings and suspender belts on. His own cock stiffened in his pants at the thought. “Hey, Sarah ... You wear stockings all the time?”

Sarah nodded. Both boys gulped.

“Then, if we pushed your skirt back we could see more?” Terry asked and Ryan, though he looked shocked, grinned. Sarah nodded.

“You couldn’t stop us, could you?” said Terry, to make sure Sarah understood. She shook her head.

“Nothing you can do?” It was Ryan chipping in. Another shake of the bound woman’s head.

“She already said that,” Terry said, annoyed with Ryan.

“Just checking,” said Ryan. “And her blouse ... we can undo it and see her tits.”

“She’s got a bra on, dumbass,” said Terry.

“Yeah, but they come off, right?” Ryan smiled. “My mother’s bra comes off. I’ve seen her do it. Take it off.”

“But this isn’t your mum,” said Terry. His cock got a little harder. He had seen Ryan’s mother bend over and show her tits under the loose top she wore at times. That was always very exciting. He could imagine playing with them, or slapping them and watching them quiver. His cousin Norman called bras jelly moulds, because the soft wobbly tits sat in them.

“But she’s got tits,” snapped Ryan, now annoyed at his friend and jabbing his finger at the bound female. “So we get her bra off and see her tits.”

Terry conceded the point. Then in a panic, he shot Sarah a worried look. “We’re not pervs,” he said.

Sarah shook her head.

“See, she doesn’t mind,” said Ryan. “We can look up her skirt and get her bra off and, well, do anything.”

“Yeah and then she goes to the cops, and then what?”

Now it was Ryan who was being superior. “Then, shit-for-brains, she doesn’t know who we are. I mean, we leave her blindfold on all the time.”

Terry nodded. That made sense. “What about her gag?”

“You gonna scream, bitch?” Ryan wanted to know. He felt excited calling the woman a name, just as he wanted to call his mother and sister dirty names but never dared. Terry shot him a look as if to say ‘You shouldn’t!’ However he saw Sarah shake her head.

“Okay, so the bitch stays tied up and blindfolded, even if the gag comes out.” Ryan said, aggressively.

“But why do we want to take her gag out?” Terry wanted to know.

“Well, she might let us...” Ryan hesitated. He wanted to say ‘put our cocks in her mouth’ because he had heard some women did that. Some girls too. There were stories at school about a girl called Alice who everyone said would suck the cocks of the older boys. He’d heard she would get on her knees and let the boys take turns putting their dicks in her mouth. There was even a story that old Mr Lambert, the deputy head, had caught her once and he did it to Alice too. He shook the thought from his head. Alice might have been sixteen but didn’t have decent tits like this woman did. She was sure to let them, he thought.

“Let’s get her skirt up,” said Terry. His own cock had hardened to the point it was tenting his jeans. He wanted to take it out but it seemed too early yet. Then he saw Ryan was unzipping his own fly and his small, slim but hard cock was poking out, so he did the same. “Don’t wank yet,” said the younger boy. “We ain’t seen anything yet.”

Together the two boys got hold of Sarah’s tied arms and eased the female up on to her feet. She didn’t fight them or struggle and they dusted her skirt down where she’d been sat on the floor of the shed, taking surreptitious opportunities to rub their stiff cocks against the woman’s skirt and legs. Together they took hold of Sarah’s skirt hem and hauled it up to her waist, gasping at seeing her suspenders and stocking tops, and then even more that she had no knickers on. Her bare, shaved cleft was visible, and both boys gurgled appreciative laughs. Then, gingerly, they touched the stockings on the woman’s thighs and feeling bolder together they touched the naked flesh above the darker welt of the woman’s stocking tops.

“Nice,” said Ryan and the other boy agreed. Then Terry twanged one of Sarah’s suspender straps and the woman flinched. “Oops,” he chuckled, and then did it again.

“We mustn’t hurt her,” said Ryan.

“I’m not hurting her, just making music.” Terry gave the suspender strap another twang. “See?” Then he looked at Sarah and said: “Nod if it’s okay to do this.”

Sarah nodded.

Ryan did the same, several times on his side. “I like doin’ this,” he said. Then he put his fingers carefully on the woman’s bare mound. “It’s warm,” he said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.