Working for the Man - Cover

Working for the Man

by Shirley Wanton

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Incest Sex Story: A mother starts to work at her son's company and sexual mayhem ensues. This time from my mother's perspective.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Revenge   .

This is a continuation of “Take Your Mother To Work Day”, but told from the mother’s perspective. This can be read alone, but reading my “Fall From Grace” and “How To Train Your Mother” series, will help you better understand her backstory. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

My head is still reeling as I am whisked away to lunch with some of the girls from the office. I am still flushed and walking on shaky legs after my intense morning of sexual overstimulation, followed by an explosive fuck in my son’s office. I guess I should say the “Boss”, since he insists on keeping our relationship a secret, and had me start work at his office, using my maiden name. And when I say our relationship, that is as mother and son, not as lovers. Although, we are THAT, an so much more. That is a whole other story, and you want to know how that came about, you should catch up on some of the other stories about me. But back to my story, now.

As I am walking down the street with the other girls to a restaurant, I am trying hard to not think about the remote controlled vibrator shoved deep in my pussy. I am not even sure why I put it back in after my son fucked me and then dismissed me, so that he could take his conference call. After taking a few moments in the ladies room, to wipe my wet pussy, that was dripping with his cum and my juices, I just put it back in. I guess it felt like I would be disappointing him, if I disobeyed his wishes, even if he didn’t know. Oh well, there is no pulling it back out now. I am just glad that I had a chance to touch up my hair and make up, before going out to lunch. When I looked at my self in the bathroom mirror, I looked like a woman that had just been properly fucked. Although, that is exactly what I was, I didn’t want everyone in the office to know it.

My thoughts are interrupted when Tracy Mills, the Office Manager, and unofficial leader of this “girls’ club”, announced that we are here. It is a nice restaurant with outdoor seating. Since the weather is so nice, we decide to sit outside where we can enjoy the weather and sites of downtown Chicago. I have always enjoyed the energy of the city and of course watching people. There is something exciting about watching people on the street and trying to figure out their “stories”. A sudden thrill goes through my body, as I realize how many new stories I have, and I wonder if anyone can look at me and figure those out.

As I am thinking this, BUZZZZZZ, I feel a sudden and VERY unexpected vibration in my pussy. How the FUCK, is he making this damn vibrator go off inside me from so far away from the office???? I am glad that I am already sitting down, because I am sure I would have fallen down from the strong, and unexpected stimulation. I must have looked shocked or sick or something, because Tracy leans over to me and quietly asks, “Is everything OK, Jess? Are you feeling alright?”

“Yyyes ... everything is fine Tracy ... I just felt a little but feint for a second. Maybe I am hungrier than I thought,” I say, hoping to distract her, so she does not notice my overstimulated condition.

“Well, I know just what you need then. The bread here is to die for. You can have some until we can order. And of course, we have GOT to get a nice bottle of Chardonnay, to celebrate your joining our little family at Wells Financial,” Tracy announces with a flair. I am still surprised to hear my Son’s name attached to the company. God knows, we have not been close in the last ten years ... or ever, but how did I not realize he had his own financial management company?

Conversations quickly break up into smaller, disconnected conversations around the table. I try to follow what most of them are saying, but at this point, I am still trying to learn all of their names. This is really my first ever job, and I am excited to get to know these girls, and know their stories, and maybe even make some real friends for the first time in my life. I am older than all of these girls. Tracy is probably closest to my age, but she is still close to ten years younger than me. I am not sure they realize how old I am. I have always been in great shape and I have always looked younger than I am. Well, if they don’t make it an issue, I certainly won’t.

I am starting to feel comfortable around these other girls. I am happy that we are getting along and they are interested in me, and the conversation is flowing so naturally. Then BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. My GOD, I think I actually jumped out of my chair, when that fucking thing went off in me again. Hw the FUCK is he doing THAT??? And does this damn thing have a turbo setting? I felt like it was rattling my teeth. How did these other women not hear that.

Kate, well I think her name is Kate, grabs my hand and looks very concerned, and asks me, “Are you OK Jess? You look like someone just hit you with one of those cattle prod things.” It doesn’t help, that I jump and pull back my hand that she grabbed.

“Aaaah ... it is nothing ... Kkkkate ... I pinched a nerve in my back working out at the gym recently, and I get these really intense twinges out of nowhere some times,” I lie, hoping it is convincing.

I suddenly feel Tracy’s hand on my lower back. I JUMP at her touch. “It is OK Jess. I was just going to try some pressure point massage techniques I learned when dealing with my own back issues before. Is it OK if I show you?” she explains.

“Yyyes ... I guess it is OK. I didn’t mean to jump like that when you touched me. I don’t know why I am so wired right now. Maybe it is the new day jitters and the back spasms,” I tell her.

She continues to press into my lower back. It feels amazing. Even though I was lying about the spasms, her massage is really working the tense muscles in my lower back. I can feel it DEEP in my back and down my legs. My GOD, I suddenly realize. I am also starting to feel it DEEP somewhere else. Then, to real drive that feeling home, BZZZZZZZZZZZ, another strong vibration makes my pussy do flips. I actually moan a loud, VERY sensual sounding moan. EVERYONE at the table looks at me and someone says, “DAMN Tracy, when you said you were good at that, I had NO idea how good you are. I have GOT to get one of those massages. It has been WAY too long sine I have felt like Jess seems to be feeling.”

Everyone laughs, and I blush so bright, that cars on the street stop because they think the traffic light changed. Of course, EVRYONE at the table thinks it is so cute how embarrassed the new girl is. I laugh at myself too, and we all seem to grow closer as we share the experience of my embarrassment.


Chapter 2

The rest of lunch goes without incident and I am starting to recover my composure as we walk back to our building and ride the elevator back up to the offices. That is until the bell rings at our floor, and BZZZZZZZZZZZ, I get a vibration so strong and unexpected, that I have to catch myself on the door to keep from dropping to the floor. “Another spasm, Jess?” Tracy asks, as she helps me across the cubicle farm and to my desk outside my son’s office.

Before I can even sit down, my son sticks his head out of his door ad says, “Oh good you’re back Miss Andrews. Come in here. I need to go over some additional office protocols with you, while I have some free time.”

I follow him into his office and as I am closing the door, BZZZZZ, BZZZZZ, BZZZZ, I feel three very strong vibrations in quick succession. I stumble and fall right into him. He smirks and says to me, “Well, someone is excited for some alone time with the Boss, I see.”

I look up at him and SLAP my hands against his chest HARD, and tell him, “You JERK. You had me so fucking worked up all during lunch I was going crazy. At one point I was sure I was going to cum with all of those girls form the office looking on.”

He laughs at me and says, “I have no idea what you are talking about, but it sounds like a lot of fun.” Then he holds his hands out to show that they are empty and says, “See, I don’t even have the remote.”

As I am looking at his empty hands and I am wondering, “What the fuck?” BZZZZZZ, I get a strong zap to my overstimulated pussy. Again, all my mind can think is “What the FUCK???” Then I hear the door to his office open and before I can turn to see who came in, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, I get a VERY strong and VERY long vibration that makes me double over. In this position with my hands on my knees, I can see back behind me. I am shocked to see Tracy standing in the doorway, holding up the remote control for me to see. Then to really drive home the point that she is in on the game, she gives me another long and VERY strong ZAP, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

The overstimulation and suddenly seeing her, and realizing what is going on, drives me over the edge and I cum like a bomb went off in my pussy. I actually gush fluids from my uncontrollably spasming pussy. It is a good thing that I was already doubled over with my hands on my knees, because most of my gushing fluids missed my skirt and stockings.

Without skipping a beat, Tracy says, “I am so sorry Mr. Wells. It seems like our new girl just can’t control herself, and look what she did to your rug.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.