Bring Your Mother to Work Day - Cover

Bring Your Mother to Work Day

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A son gets his mother a job at his office, to keep her out of trouble, or better yet, to control the trouble she gets into, during the day.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Revenge  

In the morning, I am all business. “Get up mom,” I tell her, as I SLAP her on the butt. “No time to sleep in. This is your first day at a new job. You don’t want to keep the Boss waiting ... He can be very HARD on you, if you don’t make him happy.” She laughs as she rushes off to the other bathroom, to shower and dress. I do the same, enjoying the privilege of being the Master, and of course rights to the Master bath.

After coffee and a light breakfast, we are in the Range Rover and on our way downtown to the office. I can’t help letting my eyes roam over to look at her as we drive. She is looking even better than she did last night. Now it is time to throw her a few curves. I tell her, “Mom, pull your skirt up. Spread your legs and show me that pussy.”

She looks at me shocked. She is clearly surprised and unnerved that I want her to do this, when she is so anxious about getting to work and worrying about what the day will bring.

“You heard me. Do it now. You need to learn that when the boss asks you to do something, you do it. You don’t hesitate. You don’t ask why. You just do it. Do you understand Miss Andrews?” I ask her, using her maiden name, to get her to start responding to it.

“Yes, Sir,” she responds and does as I directed her.

“Very good Miss Andrews. Now play with your pussy. Slip your fingers inside your pussy. Show me what a good slut you are Miss Andrews.”

I see a look of excitement take over her face, as her eyes get a far away look, and she starts to slide her fingers in and out of her clearly, VERY wet pussy. I try not to crash, as I can’t stop looking over at her. I see how excited she is getting. I see that she is getting close to orgasm.

“STOP. Take your fingers out of your cunt, Miss Andrews,” I order her. I see the look of desperation on her face. I can tell that she wants to continue with every fiber of her being ... but she does as ordered, without question.

“Very good Miss Andrews. Maybe if you continue to be a good girl, I will let you cum later ... MUCH later,” I tell her, relishing the look of dread on her face.

“Now, take your pussy covered fingers and rub them under your nose and across your lips. I want you to smell and taste your needy pussy all day. I want that to motivate you to be the best assistant to me, that you possibly can.”

I love how she lingers with her fingers under her nose, relishing the smell of her pussy. I see how she licks her fingers and sucks her juices from them. I love how much of a sexual person she has become. I love pushing her further and further, to see what she is capable of. With that in mind, I have one more surprise for her. As I pull into my parking spot, in the parking garage, I hand her the remote controlled vibrating dido, that I used earlier to train her. She looks at it, and I can see the look of dread on her face. She is already on the verge of cumming, and the idea of being driven crazy all day long, is almost too much to contemplate.

Seeing her hesitation, I tell her, “Go ahead. Put it in. You know what I want.”

She blushes and pushes it into her extremely wet and willing pussy. I can see the look of concern on her face, and I can almost hear her thoughts. She is clearly worried about how she will keep that inside her all day. I can see her worrying that it will slide out and PLOP on the floor as she is talking with some of her coworkers. I am SOOOO going to love messing with her all day.

I interrupt her worried thoughts and get her moving, “Come along Miss Andrews, we need to get upstairs. I need to get one of the other girls to get you set up with accounts, etc., so you can be of some use to me.” Then I lead her to the elevator that takes us up to the 32nd floor.

She has never been to my offices before, so she is overwhelmed by the number of people and the opulence of the offices. She is clearly not ready for the deference, with which everyone treats me. As we cross the open cubicle farm, my Office Manager, Tracy Mills walks up to me and says, “Good morning Mr. Wells. Is this the new girl?”

“Yes, Tracy. This is Miss Andrews. Jess Andrews,” I inform her. I use “Jess” because it always drove my mother crazy when people called her that. She always insisted on “Jessica”. She always said that women that went by “Jess” were either strippers or lesbians. I laughed to myself, wondering which one she was.

“It is so nice to meet you Jess,” Tracy says. I see my mother cringe slightly, knowing that she will be Jess, for ever more. I give her a ZAP with the vibrator, just to put a big old period at the end of THAT sentence. I see her eyes get wide as she shivers.

“Are you cold Jess?” Tracy asks mom. “They do seem to keep the temperature quite cold in here. It’s a good thing you have that blazer on. Maybe something warmer from now on, though, eh?” She says, rolling her eyes, as she notices my mother’s nipples are ROCK hard and poking through her bra and blouse.

“Tracy, be a dear and get Jess set up with accounts and show her how to access the appropriate files and calendars, etc.,” I say as I dismiss them and walk to my office suite. As I walk away, I give mom another quick JOLT. I see her whole body shiver again. I smile and think about what a great day it will be.

After about an hour, I walk around the office to check in with the troops, and to see where my mother is. I see her with a group of my employees. I notice that they are predominantly men. No surprise there. She is the new meat in the office, and the hounds are on the hunt. She hasn’t seen me yet, so I give her a ZAP and enjoy the way she visibly jumps. I see her face blush bright red.

Before anyone can react or say anything, I break in, “So, who is it, that is holding my new assistant up? I expected you to have checked in with me by now. Did Tracy get you set up OK?”

I love how the lesser animals scatter, when I stake my claim. “Sorry Boss, I didn’t know she was yours.” Yeah, no harm Boss. We didn’t know you were waiting on her.” “Yeah Boss, I got to get to a conference call now.” It is a chorus of apologies and attempts to get away before they are singled out, as the one who is poaching the Boss’ new girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.