Bring Your Mother to Work Day - Cover

Bring Your Mother to Work Day

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A son gets his mother a job at his office, to keep her out of trouble, or better yet, to control the trouble she gets into, during the day.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Revenge  

It has been two months now, since my mother came crawling to me, after she found herself down on her luck, and with no other place to turn. You can read about how I turned her bad fortune into my good fortune, in my “Fall From Grace” series and my “How to Train Your Mother Series”. We have now evolved into quite the happy couple, well “throuple” with my girlfriend Beth. However, I quickly realized that it was not good to leave my now sexually overcharged mother, home alone. She was getting more and more bored, and more prone to disobedience. I had to find her something to keep her mind, and her hands, and her mouth, and ... you get the idea ... busy during the day.

Since I an the owner and CEO of my own financial management company, it is no problem for me to bring on new employees. In fact, I have done this quite often with particularly talented, young financial managers. I am shameless when it comes to stealing talent away from other companies, especially competitors. However, It was not common that I brought in administrative staff. When I did, it was generally assumed that they were giving the boss much more than administrative support. I have a well earned reputation as a dog.

Knowing that gossip in the company will be, that I am fucking the new help, I had the hiring paperwork filled out in my mother’s maiden name. In reality, I gave my HR Chief clear guidance that no actual paperwork would be filed, and the new employee will not be on the payroll. She was more than good with that, since I arranged with her, that she would get the extra pay, that would have gone to the new girl. Additionally, she is one of my “employees with benefits”, If you know what I mean. The bottom line is, that mom will assume duties as my Executive Assistant, where I can keep her out of trouble ... Well, at least I can control the trouble she gets in.

I am surprised at how excited she is at the prospect of getting a job. She was born wealthy, married well, and never worked a day in her life. I was sure she would resist, and I would have to drag her to work. Instead, she was excited and looking forward to seeing what it was like. I am impressed by how much she has grown as a person, since I forced her to take a good hard look at herself. I am also impressed at how she has grown as one of the best cock suckers I have ever experienced. Hey, I am no Saint.

I am certain that mom will not get any sleep tonight. She is now showing me the fifth outfit, she is considering to wear for her first day at work tomorrow. Seeing the stuffy looking dark grey suit she is holding up, I have to intervene. I tell her, “Mom, you are driving me CRAZY. These suits you are picking out, will definitely not cut it. I have an image to uphold. My people see me as bigger than life. They want to BE me. If you are going to be my Executive Assistant, you have to be the kind of woman, that I would have around. You need to have a professional confidence, that leaves no doubt that you can get the job done, but with a steamy sensuality, that lets them know you are a wildcat in bed.”

I love the look of shock and surprise on my mother’s face, when my words sink in. I go to her closet and quickly pick out a dark blue skirt, short enough to show a good amount of leg, but not so short, as to look like she is going to a club. To go with it, I select a sheer white blouse, and a black blazer. Then I go to her dresser and pull out a white lace bra, a pair of black stockings with seams up the back, and a white garter belt to hold up the stockings. I select a nice pair of black patent leather heels to complete the look.

“What about panties? You forgot to select a pair of panties for me to wear,” she tells me.

“No, I didn’t. Just because I don’t want you to LOOK like a slut at work, doesn’t mean I want you to forget that you ARE a slut, while you are at work,” I answer her. “Now, try everything on. Give me a preview of my new sexy assistant.” I tell her as I leave, and go into the living room to wait for her.

She makes me wait a bit longer than I expected, but when she comes out, I realize that the wait was well worth it. When she walks in, she takes my breath away. Not only is she dressed as I directed, but she has put her hair up in a very professional, but sexy way. She also took the time to make up her face in a way that would make a high fashion model jealous. “You look amazing mom ... I mean ... WOW. You knocked that right out of the park. You look better than any of the assistants I have had before. You will have ALL the boys sniffing around your desk, and all of the girls green with envy.”

“You like it? You really like it?” she asks me. My heart melts when I hear the desperation to please me in her voice, and the feeling of exhilaration, when she realizes that she has done it.

I Grab her hands and pull her body to mine. I wrap my arm around her and hug her TIGHT to me, as my other hand goes to the back of her head, to pull her mouth to mine. I kiss her HARD and passionately. I feel her gasp for breath. I love that I can take her breath away like that. I feel her body melt into mine, as I feel her tongue slip into my mouth, desperately seeking my tongue. I break our kiss just long enough to tell her, “I hope that answers your question about whether I really like it.” She playful swats me in the chest and resumes kissing me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.