Amy And The Lingerie Party - Cover

Amy And The Lingerie Party

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Diane has a new neighbor, Amy, and after she and her husband get friendly with Amy and her husband, the men plan a fishing trip one weekend. Amy invites Diane and a couple other ladies to a lingerie party that same weekend where more than lingerie is on display!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   .

Please Wait while image loads

My name is Diana and I live a relatively normal life with my husband Tim on a quiet little cul-de-sac street on the outskirts of Fayetteville, North Carolina. I am a somewhat petite lady in the mid 30’s with big breasts, long dark hair and sparkling blue eyes. “The girls” as I affectionately call them are 38D.

A couple months ago some new neighbors moved into our little cul-de-sac, in the house that the Johnsons used to own before they moved to Florida to retire. We are a pretty stable group, and not many people come and go on our street. So when someone new moves into the neighborhood, it’s quite a topic of interest among the residents.

I was out getting the mail when I saw the woman taking some things in from their car. I waved politely and she waved back and smiled a friendly smile and came over and introduced herself as Amy. I invited her in for a coffee, and she said she would love to.

We chatted over a coffee, and I found out that Amy and her husband Paul, moved here from Pennsylvania due to a job opportunity he had with a computer company in Fayetteville. They were both in their early 30s and had been married for four years. She said she was brand new to the area and didn’t really know anybody.

She wanted to get to know the neighbors. Amy was quite bubbly with bright blue eyes, easy going, and very confident without being arrogant. We hit it right off, and she stayed a couple of hours before she went home to unpack some more. She invited us over for dinner that Friday.

We arrived at Paul and Amy’s at about 6:30. As we approached the door, we could already smell the aroma of Amy’s cooking. Amy welcomed us, and introduced Paul while I introduced Tim. Despite still being in the midst of settling in, their house was immaculately organized and their kitchen was spotless.

Amy poured the wine, and we each took a glass. Tim and Paul seemed to get along really well straight from the start. After a little while, they wandered off out into the garage and I stayed in the dining room with Amy as she busied herself with the final touches for dinner.

After a bit, dinner was ready and we called the men in from the garage and ate a lovely meal. As it turned out both Paul and Tim really liked fishing, so while they talked about fishing most of the night, Amy and I talked about movies and I gave her tips on where to shop around town. We both got quite sloshed from the wine, and around midnight, we bade farewell to our hosts and wandered back home.

When Tim came home from work on the Monday, he told me that he and Paul and two other guys from work had booked a weekend fishing trip. The next day Amy came over, and invited me to a lingerie party at her house that weekend. She said since the boys were going fishing, she wanted to have a “Girl’s Night” too.

I’d never been to a lingerie party before and from the apprehension in my eyes, Amy sensed my hesitation. She put her hand on my forearm and assured me it would be fun. Her and her girlfriends had had a great time at a similar party once before, and she said the lingerie was for real women, not those airbrushed stick figures in modeling catalogs.

I laughed then and agreed that it sounded fun. Amy said that these parties were professionally coordinated by women for women and said there would only be four of us attending – the two of us plus Michelle and Rona, a couple other neighbor women.

I enjoyed the thought of getting some new lingerie because of the sensuous feel of the fabric on my skin, and how it made Tim look when I paraded in front of him while wearing it!

As the week rolled on, Tim got more and more excited over this fishing trip. On Saturday, Tim departed for the fishing trip while I enjoyed a lazy sleep-in (and a little masturbating!), and then spent the day relaxing around the house.

I had a lovely bath and soaked myself in the water with some sweet smelling essential oils added. I reluctantly got out of the bath, and put on my best black bra and matching panties which really pushed up my ample cleavage. I admired myself in the mirror as I finished getting dressed in my little black dress which was admittedly a bit too revealing.

The party was to start at 4:30 with drinks before the hostess arrived at 5:30. I was the first of the guests there and Amy greeted me at the door, dressed in a velvety green cocktail dress which made her look as sexy as hell. The low cut of the dress exposed a fair bit of cleavage. Without staring, I guessed her breasts were about a C cup.

As I followed her into the living room, I couldn’t help notice how her full butt wiggled from side to side. I don’t normally look at women sexually, but I felt a pang of desire watching this woman walk. Amy had already had a few drink’s and was even more animated than usual. She poured me one and as I caught a glimpse in her fridge, it was quite clear that she had stocked up on the wine!

Rather forwardly, Amy commented how sexy I looked and how I was so lucky to have such big boobs. I shyly laughed, but before I could reply, there was a knock on the door signalling that the other two women had arrived.

Michelle was a cute redhead who looked like she was in her early to mid 30s and Rona was a tall blonde who also looked about a bit younger. We chatted away over wine and a cheese platter.

Amy had also made a little pot of dark chocolate fondue and presented it with an array of fresh fruit including fresh strawberries which is one of my favorite fruits. We all indulged in this extravagance, and Amy seemed determined to get well and truly sloshed as she was really drinking the wine quickly.

In what seemed no time at all, the host of the party arrived. She introduced herself as Sharon and after the formalities, she asked politely for us to write down our measurements on the piece of paper so she could go back to the van to get some samples. Sharon said she would talk us through the catalog and show us some examples and if we wanted, to we could try them on.

Amy butted in. “Sharon, the rule for this evening is that if you have to try it on, you have to parade in front of us. And if you buy it, you need to keep it on for the rest of the evening.”

Sharon politely nodded and took the glass of wine offered and she continued. She offered each of us a little gift basket which contained massage oils, stockings with a matching garter, scented candles, and a pocket book called “50 Naughty Li’l Party Games”.

Sharon started off showing us a couple of camisole sets, one was a cute number in a cute red heart print, and the other was a sheer ruffled white one with a tie ribbon and a matching g-string. They were nice, but perhaps we were all just a little bit shy to begin with, although Amy was certainly being rather raucous.

Next, Sharon delved in to her box of tricks and pulled out a hot Spanish style red outfit with black lace trim. It was full length satin with a slit on one side that ran right from the top of the hip down to the ankle. It wasn’t really my style, but Michelle agreed to try it on and disappeared into the next room to change.

After a couple of minutes, Michelle emerged from the other room wearing the outfit which did indeed fit nicely and it was certainly risqué. Michelle confidently twirled around in the outfit. Amy applauded boisterously while Sharon said it fitted her perfectly. Michelle said she really liked it and would buy it. She looked extremely sexy in the outfit and it certainly suited her.

“My husband’s going to love to see me in this when he get’s home,” said Michelle.

Next Sharon produced a very elegant little pale blue number. It was a long flowing sheer outfit with a floral lacy midsection and a matching g-string. Amy just loved it and hurried into the next room to try it on.

When she emerged I gasped slightly because Amy’s breasts were clearly visible through the filmy material. She had taken her bra off, and I could see her large aureoles and her nipples, and the material gently hugged the underside curves of her breasts. Amy did a playfully seductive little dance in front of all of us and I marveled at how toned her body was.

The g-string obviously covered very little and I could even see the slight rise of her vulva through the flimsy material. I tried not to stare too much at her crotch and her breasts, but it was rather difficult to avoid!

After a round of applause, Amy returned to the couch. Next Sharon showed us a number of “babydoll” style outfits. Christine really liked one called “sheer magic” which was a see-through pleated chiffon with soft pink lace trimming and black panties and she said she wanted to try it on. She went into the other room and was quite awhile in the other room.

“Hurry up in there,” was the catcall from Amy.

Christine came out and paraded coyly in front of us and even did a little mock curtsy. The outfit covered up a little bit more than Amy’s had, but her breasts, which were D cups, could be seen. I had never seen so much of my friend who had always dressed so demurely. The drinks had flushed away her usually introverted nature and she was certainly behaving like a little minx.

Amy bought another three outfits before Rona or I had bought anything, and she delighted in parading in front of us in these sexy outfits. She was certainly the exhibitionist. She began cajoling Rona and me because we hadn’t tried anything on yet.

“If you can’t pick something out I’ll do it for you!” she asserted.

Sharon intervened and said she has just the thing for me. She produced a black lace-covered corset which laced up the front and was tied off with a bow like a shoelace, with matching panties.

“That’ll be so sexy on you. C’mon put it on, put in on, I want to see you in it,” begged Amy.

My inhibitions had well and truly caved in by now and the thought of being semi-naked in front of these women was forbiddingly delicious. If the others could do it, so could I. I picked up the outfit much to both Amy and Michelle’s delight, and I went into the other room to get changed.

I stripped down and stood naked in the full length mirror, before slipping on the silky smooth black panties. I picked up the corset and wrapped it around myself, lacing the corset up in front and pulling it tightly before tying the bow.

Sharon came in and commented how this outfit would really show off my glorious boobs. I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror and felt the exquisite tightness of the corset across my stomach and chest.

“Give me a sexy look,” Sharon said and I obliged.

“Fantastic,” she responded and I admired myself in the mirror, particularly the way the garment accentuated my large breasts even further and held them firmly in place. I was ready to make my appearance in front of the other women.

As I appeared, Amy wolf-whistled, and I boldly paraded myself in front of these women. I was no longer at all self-conscious and I felt sexy and confident in my outfit.

“Oh, I wish I had boobs like yours,” Michelle said.

I sat back down on the couch, slightly flushed with excitement from showing myself off. I never thought I’d feel this way, but I did. Tim had began taking my body for granted a little and I wasn’t used to such direct compliments anymore.

Time drifted on and when Sharon had displayed the last of the plethora of outfits she had managed to cram into the cases she carried, it was close to midnight. Michelle, Rona and Christine looked a bit tired and much to Amy’s chagrin, said they would have to get changed and head for home.

As the other three woman bade farewell, a rather intoxicated Amy coaxed me to stay for one more drink to “celebrate” being a home alone wife. Amy said she’d make us a cocktail and started to rummage around in the cupboards pulling out bottles.

We chatted about nothing as she busily prepared our drinks. I decided I was up for it since I could sleep off my hangover in the morning.

I went to the couch and Amy followed, sitting close to me. I could smell the perfume she was wearing. It was stronger than before and I was sure she must have put some more on just before.

Amy looked into my eyes. “Did I have a good time?” she asked in a slightly slurred tone.

“Lovely,” I said.

We chatted away and wondered what our husbands were doing and joked how they were missing the fun of their wives dressed in sexy lingerie. After we downed another drink, Amy said.

“Let’s have a look to see if there is something fun in that little book Sharon left us.”

“Okay,” I replied.

Amy flicked through the book and quickly picked out a game called Twenty Questions which was a variation on the usual theme. We were to put pieces of paper in a hat each with a number on it. The numbers were to be from 1 to 40 and each number corresponded to a question in the book.

As I numbered the pieces of paper and put them in a hat Amy handed me, she went and got the scented candles which were also part of the gift basket from Sharon, lit them and turned off the lights. The room was now bathed in soft candlelight.

“You go first,” Amy said, playfully.

I did so and pulled out the number twenty-six as Amy passed me the book.

“Have you ever been naked in public?” was the first question for Amy.

I guess I knew the answer to this even before Amy quickly responded in the affirmative. I had witnessed her exhibitionism as she had been showing her breasts and butt cheeks for most of the evening. But then I couldn’t talk since I wasn’t exactly covered from neck to knee as I laid back resplendent in my corset and flimsy stockings.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.