My Tomboy - Cover

My Tomboy

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A memoir of growing up in the 1970's, and a very special tomboy that would never be forgotten.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Caution  

The next day we were messing around on the pool table when the phone rang. And I was a bit surprised when it was Kim. We talked for several minutes as Veronica sat in front of the TV. And when I told Kim what I had been doing, she insisted that I give Veronica the phone.

They talked for about ten minutes, and Veronica laughed a few times so it seemed they were getting along. And after saying we loved each other and hanging up I sat next to Veronica. She admitted that there was absolutely no doubt Kim was real, and she liked her. Kim had even teased her that she could “borrow” her boyfriend, but that she could not have me.

I nodded, and said that it was not a one-way street, she was free to do the same. And that had been the agreement the year before when she had dated Curt. But he did not like her limits and tried to push them, then became a bit obsessed afterwards.

My mom and stepdad had gone sailing at the lake so it was just the two of us there. And I was just a little surprised when she moved towards me and we kissed again. But this time she was the aggressor, and was the one that moved her tongue into my mouth. And we spent a delightful time kissing, my hands never moving off of her back or waist, and hers exploring a bit more. Then finally parting a bit breathless for both of us, she gave me a shy grin.

And after confirming if that was allowed and I nodded, we did it again. We spent over an hour like that, and never once breaking the rules or pushing things farther. It was an enjoyable afternoon, and that night we drove to get some burgers out in town. Where of course several of our friends were, which caused a few raised eyebrows from those who had not been at the dance as we were holding hands.

And that kind of became the pattern. About once a month Veronica would stay the weekend with me, and I stayed in the motorhome. She was even with me in the darkroom when after several tries I had made a 10 inch by 15 inch enlargement of Kim under the waterfall, in several versions. A color one, a black and white, and with the help of the instructor one as a reverse negative, and another in sepia tone. I made two copies of each, and mounted the set for entry in a single frame.

Where I won second place in the “Portrait - Other” category. As well as the “President Award” in photography for the most inspired display in photography. Veronica was stoked, and Robin was even more bitchy than usual when she sneered at my “imaginary girlfriend”. But I shut her up a bit when I showed her the photo album with pictures of the two of us going back over a decade.

Turns out, she was even bitchier than I had imagined. She had heard about my entry from her sister, and when she saw it insisted to several I had stolen it from Sports Illustrated. One of the guys that came in last in that category (there were only five entries) even tried to use that to claim I had cheated.

There was an informal board held a week later, where he did indeed show a very similar shot from a swimsuit issue two years prior. But I pointed out that was in Hawaii, and the flowers showed that. While the ferns and plants of mine was obviously in Oregon. And then some of the others, where it was obviously not the same model at all. Finally the photography instructor showed them the original negatives, still on the strip with other photos including Patty and Paul.

To give Richard class, he shook my hand and apologized afterwards, saying he had gotten some bad information. And it was just big enough to get a write-up in the school newspaper. Complete with some of the other photos of Kim, even the one afterwards where she stuck her tongue out at me as she squatted in the water.

Even Kim was happy to hear her photo won two prizes. And a week before the Christmas dance, I got a call from my dad. He was going to go up to Oregon to have Christmas with his parents, and wanted to know if I wanted to go as well.

Well, there was no question about that! He said he would send me the money to cover the drive, and that it would be good to see each other again. We had only seen each other a few times since he moved, and I said it would be good also.

Kim was happy as hell, and even Veronica seemed happy for me. By now we had gotten to kissing fairly often, but still always within the rules. And she did not seem bothered by it, or jealous that I was going to be spending a week with Kim.

The drive was worse than usual, this time my longest drive in winter conditions. It took an hour longer than usual, but I pulled in just as it was getting dark. And Kim rushed out and gave me a hug and kiss as soon as I got out of the car. Followed by one from my dad and everybody else. We all moved into the house where Kim sat next to me holding my hand as we all caught up.

Patty though was really bummed, as Paul and Pat had moved the month before to Salem. They were still kind of seeing each other as it was less than an hour away, but she said she had a feeling things were largely over between them. And as it was chilly we spent most of the time inside talking.

That night after dark though, Kim and I got into our jackets and went for a walk. We talked about how much we had missed each other, and what all we had been doing. She had gone on a few dates since I left, but had found nobody like Veronica. She said she was a bit jealous over that. Not that I was spending time with her, but that she could not seem to find a guy that understood the rules. That they would say they did, then after a couple of dates try to push things. I said that was kind of expected, but if they had agreed they should respect her limits.

The next day we left after breakfast, and Kim took me to the tree house. And I was surprised when once we got inside she pulled out a propane heater and fired it up. And once it got warmer all of our clothes were off and we were making love. We made love four times, and finally after the last she asked me a bit more about Veronica. I promised to show her some photos when we got back to the house, then she asked me to show her what we did.

I looked around, then had her get up with me and tossed the blanket on the beanbag chair, and sat down. But when she tried to climb into my lap I had her instead sit next to me. Saying to imagine it was a regular couch, I had her face me. Then I put my hand on her waist, and kissed her as I normally kissed Veronica. We kissed for about five minutes, then parted. And when she asked if it was just like that, I nodded. Then laughed as she pretended to get indignant that I was kissing another girl naked. But it was teasing, she knew we were had both been fully clothed.

She admitted that even she had done a bit more, often sitting in their laps when they kissed. I said I had in the past, but Veronica really was a “good girl”, and liked that I was not pushing her at all, or trying to go beyond the boundaries we had set.

It was starting to get late, so we got dressed again and headed on home. After dinner she came back over, and we sat on the floor in my room and I showed her the photos I had of Veronica. Including the ones taken before each dance, a few at the pool, and even one at school of my entry of her photos with the two ribbons I had won.

She admitted that Veronica was very pretty, and could see why I was dating her. And after going through all of them we spent some time just kidding before I walked her home.

The next day was Christmas Eve. And we mostly just sat around talking with my family, and her mom and Patty joined us for dinner. Where afterwards I said I had a special gift. I returned to my room, and brought it out. Kim was stunned when I handed her the second set of prints, in a frame exactly like the one that I had entered in the exhibition.

Everybody loved them, and even Kim was stunned at how they looked. I had explained on how I had used a different process on each print to give them a different look, and on the back of the frame was a copy of the article on how somebody had tried to claim I had stolen them. And everybody admitted that I did have a good eye, and should keep doing that.

The next day we were back in the tree house, and after making love we curled up to sleep. Then when we woke up an hour later we started again, when I stopped and pulled out of her. I said Kim needed to add more of the foam as it had been several hours, and she giggled and shook her head. And told me she had been on the pill since she turned 18, and no longer used the diaphragm.

So we made love again, then once more before going back. The last a first for us, as I had her get on her hands and knees and slid into her from behind. I missed being able to kiss her as I did so, but being able to see and caress her ass was nice in a way also. As well as seeing her arms give out and Kim laying her chest on the floor as she had her orgasm, not able to hold herself up any more.

The next day we returned to the tree house, where I did something I had wanted to do for ages. Kim had no problem sucking me before we made love, but it was something I resisted. Not because I did not enjoy doing it, but the foam she used with the diaphragm had a bit of a bitter taste. So knowing she was no longer using it, I had her laid out on her back and slipped down between her long slender thighs. And ate her until she had two orgasms, then grabbed my hair and yanked me up and into her.

And feeling her long legs wrap around me, I felt like I was in heaven. Kim was now actually just a tad taller than I was, 5’9” to my 5’8”. And this made things absolutely perfect when I was pushing myself down into and out of her body. Kim’s arms wrapped around my back or neck, her thighs around my hips. And as we had both gotten better at making love since the start of the summer, we would often make it last as long as we could. Speeding up or slowing down, delaying the end as much as we could and just savoring being like this, me inside of her, and her having me inside.

But no matter how much we would have wanted otherwise, eventually we would continue until I had my climax. With Kim having two or three before we cuddled together, tired and holding each other tight.

The night before I had to go home we had dinner with my family again after making love most of the day. And when my grandfather asked me what colleges I was considering, I said I was talking to an Army recruiter. And I surprised even Kim when I said I was interested in the Combat Photography program.

The local Army Reserve unit had an opening in that field, and I was probably going to take it. That would mean next summer after I graduated I would leave for boot camp, then advanced training in Maryland for two months before returning to Idaho.

They all said that sounded like a good job, but dangerous. I assured them that the term was generic, almost all photographers were “Combat Photographers”, even if they only took pictures of airplanes on the runway in Idaho. Kind of like all Engineers were “Combat Engineers”, even if they had been like my uncle and only worked on bases in California when he was in.

Even my dad said that sounded good, and he never served. Kim and I talked in my room late into the night between kissing over and over, and we even discussed her coming to visit me in the spring. I had no idea when my school would start if I joined the Army, but once school let out she could spend a week or so with me before I left. And I could show her around Idaho. And she insisted if we did that she could meet Veronica. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow and she giggled. Adding that she really did want to meet her, and actually seeing her in the flesh would likely irk Robin even more.

And right before she headed home, we fooled around a bit on the floor of my room. With her skirt lifted up and my fingers in her panties, and her stroking me through my fly. She seemed to enjoy her orgasm on my fingers as we kissed to keep her quiet, then ducking her head to capture my cum when I came a few minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.