My Tomboy - Cover

My Tomboy

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A memoir of growing up in the 1970's, and a very special tomboy that would never be forgotten.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Caution  

The next three weeks were largely the same, and sadly the nights were getting shorter, and it was getting closer to the time to go home. We ended up using all of the condoms she had gotten at the clinic, and picked up another box at the start of our last week.

And that morning when I went to see her, Patty said Kim had taken her bike and said she would be back later. I told her I would be at the tree house, and headed on over. As I often did I had a book there, and was sitting in the beanbag chair reading when Kim came up about two hours later. She climbed into my lap, and said she hoped I had not missed her. I kissed her again and said I had, and she smiled.

When I asked her where she had gone, she said she had to go get some “female things”, so I knew not to ask any more. And we kissed for a bit more until she said that Patty had asked for another campout. I nodded, and said that sounded like a great idea.

And we ended up spending most of the day as we often did. Cuddled up together, reading and occasionally talking and kissing a bit. Then we headed home for dinner before returning. When we went back to the tree house, Patty and Paul joined us, and the four of us played cards until around 9, when they headed off to their own place and we started to get ready for bed.

I did not think much when Kim spent longer than usual in the bathroom, and as was now normal for us now she was nude when she came out. And she was a bit more aggressive than normal, and had me get onto my back as she laid on top of me and her kisses got more and more passionate. I reached behind her and let my fingers caress her and she was already wet. And obviously she was wanting this as much as I was, as she was grinding against my erection, and moving her hips back and forth.

But when I felt the tip pressing between her pussy, I moved my bottom down to end that contact. I whispered that we needed to grab a condom, and Kim shook her head no. She tried to press farther, and I again said we needed a condom.

Then she floored me and said that no we did not. Besides, she had already given the last of them to her sister. I looked at her with my eyes wide, and she nodded. Then told me where she had actually gone that morning. She had gone to the clinic, and gotten a diaphragm.

She then moved onto her back and took my hand, and eased my middle finger into her. And whispered for me to reach as deep as I could and feel. And sure enough, there was something that felt slick but rubbery inside. She told me that as I was about to leave, she wanted to experience making love without the rubber in the way. To see what it really felt like just skin to skin. And in just a few minutes we were both moaning deeply as that was exactly what we were feeling. As I sank into her body for the first time without a rubber on.

And it felt so different. I had read about the loss of sensation, but now I really understood it. I could feel the friction against the flange at the head of my cock as it rubbed against her inner walls, something the rubber had prevented. And it felt even warmer inside, and I could actually feel her wetness and not just her snugness. And it was obviously feeling good for Kim also, as her hips were quickly rocked forward, and her knees were squeezing my hips as she was using her hands on my bottom to urge me to move faster. I tried to slow down, but she told me to keep going and not stop, not to dare stop.

And in one of our faster sessions, I was soon there and kissing her deeply as for the first time I came inside of my lover. And as I started Kim moaned deeply into my mouth, and I could feel her own orgasm start. I had at least lasted long enough for her pleasure, if only barely. And this time I continued to hold myself inside of her, even as she lowered her thighs until her feet were flat on the mattress, her knees still bent. And once our kisses ended, she held me tight and whispered that had been incredible. That she could actually feel me cumming inside of her. She had felt the throbbing before Kim said, but this time it was like a ball of wet heat was pushed deep inside of her, and she could actually feel it. As well as how it was now moving around inside of her a bit, and starting to leak out of her.

After several more minutes I popped out, and she gave a soft giggle then urged me off and rushed to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later, and said I was already leaking out of her. And I carefully looked as she crawled back into bed and she was indeed wetter than normal after we made love, and the wetness at her lips was of a whitish color.

I asked her how long the diaphragm could be worn, and she said up to 24 hours. But if we had sex more than two hours after she put it in she would have to put more of the gel inside first. And put more in if it had been less than six hours before she had to remove it.

And since it had not yet been two hours, we were soon making love again. This time with Kim on top, and she was unquestionably able to reach her orgasm before I did. And she was still laying on my chest after I had finally slipped out when we both fell asleep.

We woke up early the next morning, and after using the bathroom Kim said she had put in more of the foam, and we were making love again. And has happened before, we had only finished a few minutes before Patty announced she was at the bottom of the tree. We quickly got dressed and had her come in. And after hugging her older sister, Patty asked how it was.

Kim climbed into my lap, and said it had been amazing, if a bit messy to get it in. And having to put more foam inside of her before we could make love again that morning. Patty looked thoughtful at that, and when she said she might get one Kim shook her head. She told Patty that she had to be at least 17 to get anything other than condoms without parental consent. Patty then asked if Kim could get her one, and she shook her head. And I only learned then that they were actually somewhat fitted. And it was not a “one size fits all” kind of thing.

Patty broke out the doughnuts that we had brought with us, and we each had two before cleaning up and heading home. And for the rest of the week, it was like Kim and I were in the tree house making love any time we could get away for a few hours. I think we were both feeling a bit sore towards the end, I know I was. But we did not want to stop, knowing I was leaving in a few more days.

The day before I left we made love four times. The final in a long session where I lasted for almost an hour, and I think I was shooting air when I finally came. And sadly we cleaned up everything, and Kim said she would take all the things back to my grandfather after I left. Then when we got to her door she gave me a soft kiss, and I could see she was crying a little as she headed inside.

I had already packed everything the day before, and after I had breakfast I said goodbye to my grandparents and headed out the door. And I saw Kim sitting on the step in front of her house. She ran over to me and we had a long kiss, and then held each other tight. And she said she would not do more than a light casual date this time while I was gone.

This was something we had agreed on together during the last week. We would date if somebody caught our interest, but nothing beyond just tender kisses. This time we were going to still be together, but separated. And that if we did date somebody, we would tell them the rules up front.

We had another long kiss, then I got into my car and started it. I rolled the window down, and when she bent down I used my thumb to gently wipe the tears from her eyes. And whispering I loved her we had a final kiss. She then stepped away, and I started to head to the highway. And when I looked in the rear-view mirror, she was already hugging her mom. I sighed softly, and turned towards home.

Kim and I continued to write all the time. And every couple of weeks called each other. The interesting event was just after school started, when Veronica asked me to the Sadie Hawkins dance.

Now to be honest, Veronica was really cute, and a year younger than I was. She was also the Robin’s younger sister. I remembered the events of the year before with her sister, and that had my mind reeling. I actually smiled at her and held her hand, and asked if I could give her an answer the next day.

And she looked into my eyes, and nodded. She then gave me a soft hug, and whispered she was not her sister. And that she would not do like Robin had done the year before.

That night after dinner I called Kim, and told her my dilemma. She asked if I liked Veronica, and I admitted I did. She was a bit larger than her sister, and also cuter. Robin was more thin angular, but with black hair. Veronica was more soft curves, with light brown hair. And when I said what she had whispered in my ear, she said that it sounded like Veronica sounded bad for what Robin had done to me the year before, and I should take her up on the dance.

And then reminded me of our agreement. Kissing, and nothing more. I teased her and said that I understood, like our first year kissing. She breathed softly, then whispered that we could use tongues. But that even just those kisses like that for hours our first summer kissing had gotten her excited.

After we hung up, I had a feeling that Kim was soon doing the same thing I was. Laying in bed, and reliving those times as I masturbated.

I told Veronica the next day that I would go with her, then came the next part. How to do it. Robin was still being kept on a short leash, and the few guys she had dated had rarely lasted because she lived so far away. Her mom allowed no more sleepovers for her in town, and I suspected Veronica might be the same.

But during lunch, I asked if I could drive her home. Veronica looked at me, and I said to ask her mother’s permission. And when she nodded, I smiled. I told my wrestling coach I had something I had to do after school, and as this was a maintenance week he said it was not a problem. So getting Veronica we hopped in my car and headed on the one hour drive to Idaho City.

As we drove, first I told her about my relationship with Kim. That yes, unlike before we were still dating, but could have what we were calling “casual dates” with others. We could go out, even have some kisses with them, but nothing else. And that if I went out with her, it would be more like just two friends than an actual date. Veronica asked me if we would kiss at the end, and I grinned at her and said we might, it would depend on how the date went. She grinned, and said she was fine with that.

But for most of the way, we discussed how this would work. Veronica did not have a friend like Tina she could stay with in town. We still had not reached a decision, but pulled in front of the small hotel and decided we would just see what her mom says.

We walked in, and at first Veronica’s mom was wondering why her daughter was back from school so early, then saw me and it was obvious she remembered who I was. But there was nobody else there, so she had us join her behind the counter and tell her what was going on.

Veronica said that she had asked me to the Sadie Hawkins dance, and I had accepted. But on the condition that she approved, and we could work something out. First she looked at me, and asked why both of her daughters. I laughed, and said that with Robin I had asked her. And that I had no idea at the time she had a secret boyfriend she was keeping from everybody else. And with Veronica, she is the one that asked me.

Veronica’s mom then asked her daughter why me, and she blushed a bit. Then surprised me, by saying she had a crush on me since shortly after we met, and felt really bad about how her older sister had treated me. And indeed, we had met when I was in my Sophomore year, and she was still a Freshman. I had been bored one morning, so decided to drive out to the ghost town to spend the day. And when getting breakfast at the one restaurant in town, was surprised also to see Robin was there with their mother. And I was introduced to her younger sisters, Veronica and Margaret.

We all chatted, then Veronica said they were heading to church and asked if I wanted to come. And I accepted, sitting between the girls during the services, then having lunch at their house before the two girls took me on a walk and showed me around town. And it was an enjoyable day, only marred when we were exploring the old cemetery, which dated to the 1800’s. And Veronica not wanting to go in. Robin showed me around though. Including the grave of their father, who had been killed in an accident a couple of years before.

I told their mom that it was just a dance, but I wanted her permission, because of the year before. That I did not think Veronica was using me as her sister had, but that it should be worked out.

She asked if we had any ideas, and this is where we hit the wall. Veronica admitted she had no friends she was close enough to ask to stay over with. I said I could pick her up in the afternoon, and drive her home afterwards. This surprised her mom, as it was a one hour drive each way. That would mean four hours on the road for me, just to take her daughter to a dance. I grinned, and said that actually Veronica would be taking me to the dance, as it was a Sadie Hawkins dance.

She laughed at that, and nodded. Then asked if I had any other ideas. I said the only other thing I could think of was for her to stay with us. I explained my mom and I lived with my step-father. He had five kids, but they were all older and had already moved out of the house. There were six bedrooms in total, but had been converted into three larger rooms. I was living in the one in the basement, Veronica could stay in the one on the main floor. And if that was not acceptable, we had the motorhome, that was hooked up near the pool and she could stay in that.

Now one thing that was probably in my favor, is that they were members of the Latter Day Saints church. And her mom hearing my step-dad had five kids and my going without hesitation to their services years before probably gave her the impression I was also. But truth be told, that was not true. My step-dad simply had a large family, and I saw all denominations as the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.