My Tomboy - Cover

My Tomboy

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A memoir of growing up in the 1970's, and a very special tomboy that would never be forgotten.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Caution  

After breakfast the next morning we headed out, and it was a nice three hour drive to get there. We got to the campground, and soon had a space in the back corner. Paul and I started setting up the tents as the girls unpacked everything else. We set the tent Kim and I would use closest to the road, and the one for Patty and Paul behind it in the back. We set the doors facing each other, about six feet apart. We then moved the picnic table between them, and Kim and I headed to the store as they started putting everything inside the tents.

We got enough food and drinks to last for our time there, including some eggs, bacon, a pack of steaks, and some hamburgers. Thankfully ice was free at the campground, and Paul had already filled the ice chest by the time we got back.

The beach was a short walk away, so hand in hand we all headed down, and walked along it for about an hour before heading back and starting on dinner. The steaks were good, and the girls did the dishes as I was putting everything away and Paul set up the rechargeable battery lantern that Kim had gotten.

We played some cards for an hour or so, then Patty said she was tired so we each headed to our tents. And once inside of ours, for the first time Kim and I got undressed in front of each other. She had removed her jeans and shirt, and turned her back shyly to remove her bra. But I moved behind her quickly, and hugged her from behind, my arms wrapped around her middle as I softly kissed her neck.

She purred softly, then looked over her shoulder at me and grinned as I unhooked her bra and pulled it off, dropping it on top of the rest of her clothes. Then she cooed in appreciation as I hugged her again, my hands reaching up to cup her breasts. Her nipples were already a bit stiff, but in moments they were hard. I then squatted down and removed her panties, and when she turned to face me I saw closely for the first time her pussy.

I could not see much more than her hair, and there seemed to be less of it than before. I was realizing that she had probably trimmed it for a swimsuit when she had me stand. Then squatting she removed my underwear, and likely was having the same first time up close view of my cock.

We climbed into our bed, and were soon caressing each other as we heard a soft cry. We broke apart and looked at each other, and heard it again. It was soft and likely did not carry much farther than our tent, but it seemed like Paul was doing something that Patty really liked.

This time we each got a bit more serious, and Kim soon had me on my back and was stroking away. It felt heavenly, and soon I was whispering I was close. And I barely held back a groan as I came, and it felt even better than the last time.

Kim grabbed a towel she had brought, and as she was cleaning my belly we giggled at each other as we heard Patty give another soft cry, and Paul also grunted something. Then it was my lovers turn, and I was able to give her two orgasms before we curled up together and fell asleep.

The next morning after we all took showers we had breakfast. Then after hanging around at the camp site for a bit, we decided to head back to the beach. We each went into the tents to change, and I watched as Kim got naked again, then put on a modest bikini, and this kind of shawl that she wrapped around her waist and hung to her knees. When we went out Paul and I were in shorts and tank tops, and Patty had on a one piece swimsuit.

Now one thing about the ocean in Oregon, it’s damned cold. But none of us planned on really going into the ocean. But we played around along the shore, even digging up a few clams and crabs before letting them go again. We spent several hours there, and I took quite a few pictures, even a few when I talked Kim into removing that wrap so I could see more of her. I even took one when Patty and Paul were kissing, and reminded to give it to her when her mom was not around.

We had hamburgers for lunch, and we just hung out and talked. Patty and Paul both said they were glad we had invited them, and were having a blast. Kim looked at her sister and raised her eyebrow and said she thought so from last night. Patty and Paul both blushed at that, but we all laughed. I then asked what else there was that we could do in the area.

Paul said we could try going to Silver Falls State Park next. That was just a little over an hour from Albany, and the girls admitted that they had never been there before. Apparently there were about a dozen waterfalls, and lots of hiking trails and areas to swim in. We all thought that sounded great, as it would be a nice one day trip.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and talking, and after dinner we again all went and took a walk along the beach. Kim said this had been a great trip, and she was so glad I had thought of it. I was glad also, but that the falls sounded great also. It was just getting dark when we got back, and we all headed to the showers again. None of us had gone past our knees into the ocean, but we had gotten sand almost everywhere.

After we all said goodnight and headed into the tents, Kim and I were soon naked and kissing again. But this time I decided she should come first, and as I was sucking on her nipples and slipping my fingers in and out of her she did. Muffling her moans into the top of my head as she shuddered in her release.

But the surprise for me was after stroking me for several minutes, when Kim kissed me softly, then ducked her head down and took me into her mouth. I moaned in pleasure, and then had to hiss for her to be careful with her teeth. She pulled up and apologized, but said she had seen Patty do this before and wanted to try it also. And after moving back up to give me a soft kiss she took me into her mouth again.

And I did not last long, warning her that I was close, and when she did not pull up I thought I was going to black out when I came in Kim’s mouth. When I finally finished she came up and we kissed again before she curled up against me. And she giggled that while it did not taste all that great, it was less messy and that way we did not need a towel.

We kissed and cuddled for a bit, and grinned at each other when we realized we could hear Patty trying to be quiet as her and Paul were making love.

The next morning after breakfast we started to pack everything up again. We realized we never did go fishing, but that was not such a big deal as none of us had ocean rigs anyways. And after putting the picnic table back where it was originally, we got back on the road and headed home.

After we got back we all soon had the car unloaded, and were cleaning the tents again before packing them away for the next time. We were telling my grandfather our plan for a future trip, and he said that Silver Falls State Park was a great place to visit. They had gone there a few times, but as there was no fishing there it had little interest to him.

Thankfully her mom thought nothing was wrong during the trip when she came over as we were packing everything up. Especially once Paul complained that I snored. I told him that if he had a problem he could sleep in the car the next time, and I would not have to smell his feet either.

But the look Kim and her sister exchanged told me they knew we were putting on a show for their mother. The only change came when Patrick came up to get his brother, and he asked if he and his girlfriend could go also. We talked it over, but the problem was that I could only fit four people in my car, it was far to small for six. But after they left Kim and I headed over to my place.

I told my grandfather what had come up, and after admonishing me to be careful he said I could use his car. We both hugged him in thanks, and headed to ask Patty. She had no objections and still liked and hung out with Pat. She just did not like how he had tried to push her and thought Paul was a much better boyfriend.

We waited an hour or so then went to see Paul and Pat, and told him that he and his girlfriend were welcome to join us. That morning we loaded up in the Continental, and after picking up Karen we were heading to the park. She was a redhead, and a bit of a ditz. But really friendly, and it was a fun drive.

Once we paid the admission and went in we split up into groups and agreed to be back at the car no later than 4. Kim and I decided to walk one of the trails for a bit first, and after looking at a map decided to take the 5 mile loop. We spent about 2 hours doing that, and it was a lot of fun. There were 8 falls of various sizes along it, and I got a lot of pictures of the falls as well as pictures of Kim.

When we got back we got changed and went ahead and went into one of the pools. The water was cold, as I felt myself shrink. And saw that on Kim, it seemed to have the opposite effect and her nipples got hard. We spent some time splashing around and just having fun, and I said I was going to go to the bathroom.

I grabbed my camera afterwards, and when I got back I saw a sight that almost took my breath away. Kim was standing under the falls, her back arched and her arms reaching skyward as the water poured over her. I quickly took a couple pictures of that, then called to her and took another one once she was looking at me. She called me a brat, but after drying off we went looking for the others. I took more pictures of each of them, and after lunch we again split up to different areas. Kim and I found a quiet place in the woods to kiss for a bit, and I would lightly try to play with her breasts as she would move my hand away. But we were only playing, almost making it like a game that had us both grinning and laughing.

And before we left, we went to take a look in the visitor center. I was looking at one of the books they had for sale, and saw it was about hot springs in the Pacific Northwest. I looked through it quickly, and saw one was not all that far away. I memorized the directions, and put the book back.

Once everybody was done we loaded back up and headed home. Karen and Pat both thanked us for including them, and I said it was not a problem. But one we likely could not do often, as this was my grandfathers car. And it was Pat’s idea on the way home to stop at the car wash. He paid to have it washed, and the girls helped us clean the inside afterwards. I thanked Pat, saying that was nice, and might help ensure we could borrow it again in the future.

We even filled the tank right before we got home, and he was surprised both to see we had done that, but cleaned it as well. And I had a feeling that if we asked on occasion in the future it would not be a problem.

During our normal evening walk, I asked Kim if she wanted to go to a hot spring with me in a day or so. She nodded, then looked at me closer. And after asking if it was all of us again, I shook my head and said just the two of us. And that although it was nice being with her sister and the others, I wanted a day and trip just for the two of us. She said that Wednesday would be best, as Patty had a soccer game that day so it would not be a problem.

We told her mom we wanted to go up to Salem for the day, and thankfully she had no problem with that. And on Tuesday Kim snuck her bathing suit out to the tree house so her mom would not know she was taking it. We also did some fooling around while we were there, and she had a hard time keeping quiet when I took my turn on her. I think the surprise of my moving my head between her thighs and starting to lick and suck on her pussy and clit was almost more than she could handle, and I had to keep telling her to try and keep it down.

In fact, I was glad I had not tried that at the beach. And although she was trying, Kim was much louder than her sister had been. And when she came, she had both hands on my head and groaned out that she loved me, only a little louder than a talking voice as she started to cum. When she was finally breathing almost normal and I had given her a few last licks I moved up. I was going to use a towel to wipe my face but she grasped my head and pulled me immediately into a deep kiss, smearing her wetness over both of our faces. And once we finished she held me and babbled how that was like nothing she had ever expected, or even could believe.

And after we both had relaxed, she gave me another kiss, then pulled out the thermos we kept with water and after wetting a corner of the towel gently cleaned both of our faces. And I teased her that while I may be less messy that way, she was a lot more messy than normal. I loved how red she got when I said that, but after a giggle and nod she said it was true. And all my fault.

That night during our walk we went to the tree house and got a few things we would want, like her portable radio, my backpack, and her swimsuit. And Kim was already on the ground and I was lowering the backpack with the rope when she softly whispered for me to stop. I did and saw nothing, but she had her head cocked to the side. And when she softly called for the binoculars, I nodded. I put them around my neck and pulled the rope back in, then locked everything up and climbed down.

And once again we crept to the other tree house. Where it was obvious that not suspecting anything Patty was not as quiet as before. Once we got up I took a first look. And saw once again that Paul was riding high in the saddle, Patty having her arms and legs wrapped around his neck and waist. I handed them to Kim, and she giggled as she saw the same thing I did. Patty then gave another cry, and Kim said that she was positive her sister just came. A minute later Kim softly whispered “Ride em’ cowgirl”, then handed me the binoculars.

And sure enough, that is exactly what she was doing. Paul was now on his back, and I could see Patty’s ass moving up and down as this time she was fucking him. It was about five minutes later and several exchanges back and forth when Kim gave a soft moan, saying that she thought Paul was cumming in her sister.

And when she finally lowered the binoculars and looked at me, she nodded. Saying that after her sister pulled off, she saw Paul remove the rubber and put it in a small bag they used for garbage. And her saying that reminded me of the two rubbers I had tucked into my wallet the week before. I still had no intent to use them any time soon, but if the event came up I wanted to be prepared.

I was glad I had gotten a map of the state when I crossed the state line, as I used it to find the location of the springs, and made a mark on it after we had gotten home. And the next morning after I had put the backpack into the car I got Kim and we headed off. We did stop in Salem for about an hour, where she showed me a few sites and we took a few pictures. That way if asked we could at least say some of what we had done, and had pictures to prove it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.