My Tomboy - Cover

My Tomboy

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A memoir of growing up in the 1970's, and a very special tomboy that would never be forgotten.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Caution  

As I had left very early, it was was not much after 2 in the afternoon when I pulled up in front of my grandparent’s place. And I had barely gotten out of the car when Kim was in my arms. My grandparents both laughed when they opened the door a moment later, and saw us kissing in the front.

Kim helped me bring in my things and set them in my room, and holding hands we went out in the living room and we all talked about the trip. I told them it had not been a bad trip, just long. Before that, the longest I had ever driven on my own was to some of the ski areas about three hours from home. This had been almost nine hours, and I was glad to finally be there.

After about two hours of catching up, Kim and I went over to her house to chat with her mom. She agreed that I was allowed to drive Kim places, which was kind of cool. Kim and I decided to go get dinner together, and she went to change, as usual she was in shorts since it was just a summer day at home. And when she left, her mom asked me if I knew that Kim had a few boyfriends while I was away. I admitted I knew, and that I had dated a few girls also. And about our agreement.

She nodded at that, and said Kim had told her that but she wanted to make sure I knew. I told her we were both a bit young for any serious commitments, but that we would be honest with each other.

When Kim and I left, we headed to a burger place, then ate at the fairgrounds which was a park the rest of the year. When I asked her about Patty, she laughed and said she was still with Paul. And in fact, several times in the past year they had gone to camp in the tree house, which always resulted in Kim sleeping in our tree house alone as Patty would stay with Paul. Which also resulted in her almost getting caught once. Their mom was walking up the trail as she was cleaning out the toilet bucket, so Kim quickly ran to the other tree house and got her sister before she was spotted. Their mom blew the whistle as they were walking back, and both said they had decided to take a walk before heading home.

I laughed at that, as that would have been hard to explain if Kim had not been outside and their mom realized Patty was not there. She said that after that, Patty was always back just after sunrise. After eating, we decided to head home and go to the woods for a bit.

Kim was proud when she showed me the changes in the last two years. The hatch and frame around it she said had been replaced by my uncle the year before, and the floor was now thicker. This removed a few inches in height, but it now had an actual deadbolt on it, so would be almost impossible to break in.

Inside, I was surprised to see that the walls had been covered with some wood paneling, and the carpet had been replaced with a thick brown shag. Kim told me that had come from my grandparents, they had replaced the carpeting in their bedroom the year before and my uncle had helped her put it in. The paneling had come from one of the neighbors who had ripped it out at the start of the year.

Now it really did look like a home. There was obviously padding under the carpet, and there were now two beanbag chairs, as her sister had got one that she could use. But after only a bit of talking, Kim was in my lap and we were making out once again. And she was a bit more aggressive than I remembered, so I responded myself. And when we took a break, we again said we loved each other, and she had me remove my shirt.

Where she softly caressed my chest, saying it was even wider and I was more muscular than she remembered. We were both a little taller also, as I had reached almost 5’7” and she was just an inch shorter than I was still. I said it was all the weights and wrestling. And when she asked if I was trying to bulk up, I shook my head. I told her bulking up would not be good, as it would push me to a higher weight class. And that for my build, it was better to be light and fast than big.

We kissed for another hour or so, then headed on home. But she did give me a key, so I could go into the tree house by myself.

That night after dinner we went for a walk around the neighborhood, holding hands. And after a bit, she admitted that she had gone a bit farther than we had promised. She had been with Curt for almost a year, and towards the end they would rub each other through their jeans.

I nodded, and she swore that was it, nothing inside of them, ever. And that one of the reasons she broke up with him was that he kept trying to push her to do more. That started to cause fights, and she broke up with him over that. I held her and said that was alright. And that although I had not done as much myself, there had been some grinding and “dry humping” on a few dates.

When we got back, Patty was back from soccer practice. And boy, she had really changed. Kim had as well, her hair now reaching to the middle of her back and her boobs were in the C range. But Patty had really exploded. She was easily a D, and was my height already. She was almost 5’8”, and only 15 years old. And as lucky as I felt being with Kim, I knew Paul was lucky also to be with Patty.

That night after dinner the three of us joined my grandfather fishing. Grandpa caught a nice salmon, and even though it was out of season he kept it.And it was just getting dark when we headed back. Kim and I both struck out but Patty had gotten a nice catfish.

And after unloading the car, Kim whispered in my ear if we could spend the night in the tree house. I said that sounded fine, and went to ask my grandparents as she and Patty went to ask their mom.

And with flashlights we headed on to the woods. It seems that Paul was already planning on spending the night at theirs, so soon after we got there Patty continued down the trail.

One of the things that Kim had added was a nicer radio, with an 8-track deck. So soon we were in the beanbag chair making out. I had finally moved my hand back to her breast, and it felt wonderful. But soon, we decided to go ahead and get changed for bed.

But another thing that was new, Kim opened the old trunk that we had hauled up for supplies, and inside was an air mattress and hand pump. And soon it was inflated, and her old sleeping bag was on the bottom, and a light quilted blanket was on top of our bed.

It was only then that I realized I had forgotten to bring a pair of shorts. I said that to Kim, and she blushed a bit, and said I should just wear my underwear. So after using the bucket I just got undressed in the main room as she went into the bathroom.

And I was more than a bit surprised when she finally came out, only in her panties. I still remember they were a light blue, and hugged her like skin. She blushed as I admired her, and her breasts were indeed larger than they had been at 15.

And when she climbed under the sleeping bag with me, our hands were all over each other as we were kissing and caressing each other. It was amazing feeling her bare breasts against my chest, and we each spent some time laying on top of the other. Being on my back was rather nice, as it let me explore more easily without having to worry about keeping my weight off of her.

I was laying on top of Kim, and moaned into her mouth when I felt her lift her knees, then wrap her lower legs behind mine and pull with them, pushing me against her. My cock was unquestionably mashing against her, and I felt my hips start to move slightly. Kim moaned into my mouth, and made no effort to stop me so I continued. In fact, if anything she was pulling against the back of my thighs with her calves, encouraging me to continue. And after about ten minutes she was breathing harder, as was I. We broke our kiss and our cheeks were pressed tightly together, when she gave a long deep moan, and shuddered under me.

And it was all I could do to keep it in myself, as I slowed my movements at her urging and we just held each other. I was not positive, but I was pretty sure that Kim had just cum. And after kissing a few more minutes, I lifted up and looked into her eyes. And when I hesitantly asked her if she felt good, she knew what I meant and nodded. Her smile and bright eyes confirming that I had indeed given her an orgasm.

She then asked about me, and I softly said no. She tried to encourage me to move again, but I shook my head, saying that for me it would make quite a mess. So we just settled in and kissed for a bit more, then curled up to sleep.

Patty woke us up early the next morning knocking on the hatch. I put on my jeans and opened it as Kim scurried to the bathroom with her clothes in her hand. And once Patty was inside she grinned at me and asked if we had a good night. Kim came back out at that time dressed again, and she told her to shut up, as she never asked those kinds of things from her. But soon we were all hungry, and even Patty did not seem to know about the air mattress, and teased her sister a bit more as I deflated it and put it back in the trunk.

After finishing breakfast, I went ahead and mowed the lawn, and did a few other things about the house until it was almost time for lunch. Kim came over and helped me put everything away, and my grandmother made us some hotdogs. And shortly after we ate were were walking back into the woods. We went ahead and spent about an hour exploring, checking out some of the new trails since I had been there last, and even a small log bridge somebody had made.

But soon we were back in the tree house. And a little later, most of our clothes were on the floor as we were once again in my underwear and her panties. And while we did do some grinding, this time Kim is the one that had me stop and me roll onto my back.

She was laying half on me and we were kissing, her hand caressing all around my chest and belly. And almost hesitantly, she finally reached down and grasped me through my underwear. She moaned softly into our kiss as did I, and she squeezed gently. Then pulling back, she asked if it hurt. I said not at all, quite the opposite. She then said hesitantly that she wanted to see it. I asked Kim if she was sure, and she nodded. So I nodded as well, and as soon as I lifted my hips a bit she pulled off my underwear. And after gazing at my erection for a moment, reached out and caressed it. A soft touch up and down my length, then another. Then she wrapped her hand around it, and squeezed. She then shyly admitted she had an idea, but really did not know what to do.

I kissed her softly, and wrapped my hand around hers and showed her how hard to hold me and how to stroke. And it was pure bliss, feeling the first person to stroke my cock that was not myself. Her hand was smaller and softer than mine, not having as many callus as my hand did. And she did not grip or stroke me as hard as I did myself, but it still felt heavenly. And we would kiss for a few minutes, then break so she could look down and see what she was doing.

And all to soon, I laid my head back and moaned I was close. Kim instinctively knew what to do, and stroked me even faster. And with a low groan I came, shooting everywhere it felt. Kim gasped when the first jet of white squirted out, and moaned softly, almost cooing as I reached down and grasped her wrist, hoarsely whispering for her to move slower and more gently. Finally I had her stop, and she gave me a long soft kiss, then giggled.

And said that she knew about things like that from health class, but never really understood how much could come out, or how forceful it would be. I nodded in agreement, saying that is why the other night I had held myself back. That it would have been a real mess, and neither of us had anything to change into if that had happened.

We were looking deep into each other’s eyes, and whispered that we loved each other again, and had another soft kiss. Then Kim went to the bathroom and came back with the roll of toilet paper and started to clean me up. And the messy trail went all the way up to my chest, and down to where it had dribbled the last around my pubic hair. We cuddled up again, and talked softly. She admitted she had rubbed Curt through his jeans and had felt him that way, but nothing else. And that he had rubbed her similarly, but she had never had a real orgasm with another before with me the other night.

I thought of that for a moment, and asked her what she meant by real orgasm. And Kim shyly admitted that she had a few tiny ones before when I had sucked on her breasts, but nothing like the one when I was rubbing up against her.

Soon though I had her rolled onto her back, and we were making out again. And this time I was off her to the side, and let my hand wander down. And I carefully moved my hand down, and was rubbing her through her panties. Kim spread her thighs wider, and moved her hips in a way that almost presented herself to my hand. And even through the thin cotton, she was warm, and wet. Kim moaned into my kiss as I caressed her through her panties. And a few moments later, slid my hand up then down into them.

I could feel her hair under my fingers and hand, and moved my fingers down. She was very wet, and I let my fingers carefully rub over her and tried to map what I was feeling and compare it to what I had seen in drawings in books and in magazines.

Now this was 1981, and even Penthouse still airbrushed the pussies of the centerfolds so not much detail was visible. Hustler did not do that, but rarely gave a close-up. And a few moments later when I slid my hand out and reached for the waist of her panties, Kim lifted her bottom and let me remove them. And without them in the way it was much easier. I caressed her lower lips, and they were so soft. I could tell now that what I had smelled earlier was indeed her pussy that summer I was here last. The scent was even strong now. And when I gently pushed between her lips, she moaned into my mouth. But she made no move to stop me, and when I found her opening I slowly slid my finger inside.

She was tight, and wet. And very different than I had expected. I had expected the texture to be like her skin, but wet. But it was more like the skin inside of my mouth, fleshy and slightly clinging. And her wetness was everywhere inside. I caressed around inside, exploring and feeling the clinging walls surround my finger, resisting a bit as I moved it around. Then slowly, I pulled it out, then slid it in again. Kim moaned into my mouth, and I knew this was feeling good to her. I did this for a few minutes, then slid my finger out to explore a bit more on the outside. I found her clit, and carefully rubbed it. And by her moan and moving her hips, I knew this was the right place.

I continued for about ten minutes, eventually moving my ring and middle fingers into her, and her moans into my mouth were even louder. But although I could tell it was feeling good for her, I knew something was missing. I broke our kiss and looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed and Kim was panting slightly, but it was not the mask of passion from when we were grinding together. I softly asked if she was alright, and she nodded.

I then asked her to show me what she liked, I was not sure what I had to do for her. She shook her head, blushing as I think this embarrassed her. I then asked her again, saying I had to do the same thing with her, and I wanted to give her the same pleasure so I needed to know what she liked. Finally she relented, and reaching down slid my two fingers back into her. Then she moved my hand, so it was cupping her mound, and pushing against the back of my fingers started to slide them in and out of her.

And less than a minute later released my hand and wrapped both of hers around my neck again and held me tight as we kissed. I realized that as I was sliding my fingers in and out, they were also rubbing up and down against her clit. I knew what it was, it was like another nipple, and was rubbing between my fingers.

And as I fingered her, I experimented with the penetration and speed. Sometimes moving faster, then slower. Long slow deep slides in and out of her pussy, then fast shallow ones. And Kim seemed to enjoy all of them, and after a few more minutes was giving these cute grunts each time I slid into her body. Then sometimes I would slide my fingers all the way inside and hold them there.

And felt something I did not expect, her pussy was actually squeezing them, over and over. Like if I was holding my cock, not sliding my hand but squeezing then releasing, almost pumping with constrictions rather than strokes. And I would then resume sliding them in and out of her again.

And when I felt her moving her hips more urgently with me, I knew she was close. I then felt Kim raise her hips a bit, and her thighs went rigid as she moaned repeatedly into my mouth as she had before, and it felt like her pussy was clenching. Suspecting she would be the same as me during an orgasm, I slowed my fingers, and it seemed to be the right thing. And when she relaxed about a half minute later, I simply held them inside of her, still feeling her squeezing over and over.

I lifted up and looked down at her face, and she had a huge smile. And her face was covered in sweat, but she looked even more beautiful to me. Finally she opened her eyes and gazed into mine, and after whispering she loved me said that was the best ever. I started to slide my fingers out, but she shook her head so I left them inside. She was still quivering a bit inside, and I remembered reading that the orgasm of a female lasts longer than for a male.

Kim finally had me take them out, then rolled us onto our sides facing each other where she kissed me over and over again. Each time softly saying that she loved me. And I returned the love whispers to her. Finally we were just holding each other, and I asked if I had done alright. She nodded, and said it had been perfect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.