My Tomboy - Cover

My Tomboy

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A memoir of growing up in the 1970's, and a very special tomboy that would never be forgotten.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Caution  

It was a little awkward the next morning, as I woke up first and had to use the bathroom. After I went Kim took her turn, and as common half laid on top of me as we kissed good morning. I kept my hands to her hips, and she told me she was not ready to go any farther.

I agreed with her, and said I had been expecting her to remove my hand. But Kim just smiled at me and shook her head, saying she had been wanting to feel my touch. I then looked into her eyes, and softly whispered that I loved her. She smiled and kissed me back and said it was about time, and that she loved me also.

We exchanged more kisses, then got dressed and put everything back the way it should be. Then when Patty arrived we headed back home. It was several days later when we headed over, and I saw that Kim was wearing a tube top with rainbow stripes running around it, along with shorts. We grinned at each other, and I appreciated how she looked as the tube top was snug, and hid little. And Patty had barely taken off when we were in the beanbag chair and making out.

I wasted little time in getting my hand on her breast, and after quite a bit of kissing, I took another chance. I pulled down slightly, as I was kissing her neck and along her shoulder. Kim did nothing to stop me, so I pulled down a bit more. I peeked down as I was lightly chewing on that little piece of bone through her skin at the front of her shoulder, and could see the swelling of her breast that was now exposed above her top. And she still made no move to stop me.

So taking another chance, I reached up and cupped her breast, my fingertips at the top of the fabric. And when I slowly started to inch it down, she still did not stop me. Still peeking down I went ahead and slowly pulled it down below her breasts. And I gasped softly, they were amazing. Perfect. Incredible.

They stuck almost straight out, as I have known they would. Even though Kim almost always wore a bra, she certainly had no need of support from one. They stuck straight out, her nipples a bit more at the tips. Her nipples were like large peas, surrounded by darker circles about the size of a quarter. And unable to resist, I pulled back and lowered my head. Taking her right nipple in my mouth, and starting to lick and suck on it.

And my sweet Kim pulled me in tighter, moaning softly and wrapping her arms around my head. Her nipple seemed to grow even harder, and after several minutes I moved across to give the same attention to the other one. And she would coo softly and moan, whispering my name and saying how wonderful that felt. And after an eternity, I started to explore a bit. Kissing all around her breast, sometimes just licking her nipple and areola with my tongue, then kissing all the way around it, where her breast vanished into her chest, both above and below her breast.

The entire time Kim just held my head and moaned or whimpered. Neither guiding me, nor resisting me. She seemed to just be happy to be along for the ride, and was letting me take my pleasure in this how I wanted and enjoying the pleasure it was giving her in return. Even wiggling her hips a few times, almost mashing my cock with her bottom. It hurt a bit, but I was not about to allow that to stop me from what I was enjoying.

But eventually I had to stop, and when I moved my lips back to hers, she almost savagely kissed me, holding herself tight against me as her tongue plunged into my mouth. Finally we needed a break from that also.

And for the rest of the summer, it seems that whenever we were alone in our tree house, soon our shirts were off, and my hand or mouth was busy on her nipples. Once towards the end Kim was on her back and I moved down with my kisses on one pass and kissed along her belly. Feeling the skin so soft, even the slight twitching at my kisses and licks. And her soft moan when I reached her navel, and teasingly slipped my tongue into it. But as I was there, she tensed just a little bit, and I realized I was smelling something I had before, but stronger. It was her scent, I felt her resist when I tried to kiss lower so moved up above her navel again, my mind realizing that what I was smelling that got stronger when my kisses moved lower was the scent of Kim.

The scent of her pussy. Which if it was responding like the books said and my own cock was, was surely wet. But I knew neither of us was ready for more, so I moved back up and we resumed just kissing and caressing. And she also did the same in return, moving down to kiss and suck on my nipples. A nice experience, but I am pretty sure that the nipples on a guy are nowhere near as sensitive as on a girl, because I have never felt the extreme sensations myself that my licks and sucks seem to cause a woman.

And that time she kissed down my body also, and there is no way she could not have felt my erection through my shorts pressed against her belly and chest. But she gave no indication it was there, and after an eternity of her kissing and licking, she moved back up and we cuddled again until it was time to head back.

It rained the rest of the week though, so we never made it back before it was time to go home. But sitting under her back porch and holding hands, we softly came to an agreement. We loved each other, but knew trying to remain together for the next year would be impossible. So once again, our relationship would be put on hold, and we could date and see other people. But Kim promised that she would not go any farther with anybody else, and I promised the same thing in return.

And the morning I left with my grandfather, for the first time Kim was there to see me off. The sun was barely rising, as we held and kissed each other, and whispered our love once again until I had to get into the car and leave. And I saw her mother standing in the doorway as we pulled out, a kind of sad look on her face as we headed out to the highway to the airport.

This time however, instead of driving me home it was decided to have me fly home. And when I got to the airport I hugged both of my parents. I thought it was a bit strange when I saw they had each dove there by themselves. But they worked about 10 miles apart, and sometimes they did that if one had to work longer or shorter hours than the other.

But I knew something was wrong as soon as we got home. I pulled out my suitcases from the back of mom’s car, and when we got to the front door I stopped. There was a lock box hanging from the door knob, and I knew exactly what that meant. I had seen dozens of them when we first moved here and the real estate agent was showing us houses before we bought this one. I turned and looked at them, and asked why the house was for sale.

Well, it turns out that during my vacation, they had gotten a divorce. It had been finalized at the start of the month, and nobody had told me! My dad was now living in an apartment on the other side of town, and my mom was staying there until the house sold, and she found a place for us to move.

Now as much as I have always hated how they felt that they needed to keep this a secret from me, I do not think they expected me to see the lock box and realize immediately what it was and what it meant. But their divorce was fairly civil, and the agreement for me was unusual for the era.

I was the first “Joint Custody” case in the state in fact. Even though the marriage was over, my dad still trusted my mom enough to not even show up for the hearing. They had agreed on everything before then, and when she showed up in court alone, the judge asked her how much child support she wanted, and what visitation my dad would get. And she surprised him when she said no support, and that custody would be full joint, 50-50. And she stuck with that, and the judge allowed it, saying it was unheard of but more than fair.

In short, I could stay with whichever of them I wanted. A day or week with my dad, or my mom, whoever I wanted to be with at the time. And they never played that “keep away” game that so many adults did to their kids. And also never pointed fingers at each other or tried to use me like a weapon against each other. It’s a shame that more parents could not be like that, doing games like that ultimately only hurts the kids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.