My Tomboy - Cover

My Tomboy

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A memoir of growing up in the 1970's, and a very special tomboy that would never be forgotten.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Caution  

That year was quite fun, and Kim and I wrote more letters to each other than ever before. At least one or two a month. She said she was proud I had won third place in my weight class in the Regional Tournament in wrestling, and a few medals skiing. She had started basketball, and although they had won no awards, she said she was one of the better players on the team.

I even smiled when she sent me a picture of her team, and one of her in her uniform. And it was obvious she had filled out a bit more. And she was really jealous when I wrote that I had gotten my driver’s license. She was amazed that we could get our license at 14, and wished she could also.

And shortly before school ended, I went to a party one of the kids was having and met Lisa. She was visiting from out of town, and was the cousin of one of the guys on my wrestling team. And while neither Kim or myself made any promises, I felt a little guilty when towards the end of the night Lisa and I were in the back yard, kissing as she sat in my lap in one of the patio chairs. And for the first time I really knew what kissing should be like when I felt her press her tongue against my lips, and when I opened them pushed it between them into my mouth.

And as her boobs were bigger than Kim’s had been the summer before, I could really feel them pressing against my chest. My first kiss was when I was 13 with Kim, but my first french kiss was when I was 14 with Lisa. And also unlike Kim, I knew Lisa could not only feel my erection against her, she actually rubbed her bottom against it.

Well, finally we took the trip, and once again it was just my dad and I. And as the year before, as we did it in a single day it was late in the evening when we got there. And once again after breakfast I went to see Kim. But this time she answered the door. And now, there was no question that the tomboy and my best friend was a girl. She actually had breasts that were almost as big Lisa’s were. And she was just an inch shorter than my 5’5”, so a bit tall for a girl. She squeaked my name, and gave me a big hug as I saw her mom in the kitchen grinning at us.

And after getting permission, we were soon heading to the tree house. Once inside she showed me the improvements she had done since the year before. Including stapling clear plastic over the windows to help keep out the rain, as well as how they could be rolled up out of the way. A round braided rag rug now covered the center of the room, and a propane lantern was hanging from a hook in the ceiling.

And she had even gotten some wood and enclosed the bathroom area, for more privacy. She showed that off to me, saying she had just finished that the week before. And as she sat cross-legged on the floor in front of me, I said that I liked how her hair was. It seemed the safest thing to discuss about how she had changed in the last year. When we had first met, it had not even touched her shoulders. Now, she had a ponytail that reached just past her shoulders. And instead of jeans and a T, she was in shorts and a tank top, showing me how nice her legs looked, and her shoulders. And I could see how her breasts had indeed grown, and the rest of her was unquestionably taking on the form of a woman.

She commented on the changes in me also. Wrestling had filled out my chest and shoulders a bit, and while not muscular I was unquestionably more cut than I had been before. And when she asked if the rest of me had filled out, I grinned and said she would have to wait and see for herself later. She blushed and protested that was not what she meant, as I laughed. Explaining that next time I would wear shorts, and that my legs had gotten bigger also, from all the skiing, as well as drills for wrestling.

She surprised me a bit when she reached out and squeezed my thigh, then nodded and said my thighs were easily twice as big as hers were. And after looking into each others eyes for a moment, we moved in closer and shared our first kiss since the year before. And it was just as they had been before, but still better to me than the tongue ones with Lisa had been.

And soon we were laying on our sides, her sleeping bag as a pillow as we continued kissing. But at about the same time we both opened our mouths, and our tongues got involved. And this time instead of just resting my hand on her waist, I moved it down to her hip and pulled Kim closer to me. After I did that, her hand moved up behind my back and grasped my shoulder, pulling my chest against hers.

We made out for quite a while, but also just keeping it like that. And it was amazing, so much better than the time with Lisa. And when we finally parted, Kim pushed me onto my back and laid with her head on my chest. My arms went around her, and held her tight. And we then talked about what had just happened.

And I was a bit surprised that she had been seeing me as a boy and maybe boyfriend for the past two years, while I had only realized it the year before. And when I asked her if that is why she suddenly wanted to do a tree house, she admitted it might have been part of the reason.

She then admitted she had learned more about kissing the last year from two boyfriends she had during her last year of Junior High. And I admitted I had seen a girl for two nights a few months prior who had taught me more about kissing as well. I admit I felt a little jealousy when she admitted to kissing other guys, and she said she felt the same about me and another girl. But we admitted that we were not ready for a real relationship, especially living hundreds of miles apart.

So we decided we would see how things went as “Summer Lovers”. To be only together when I was out here, then put it on hold when I left. And that sounded like it was for the best, and we started kissing again. But finally we needed a break, and headed on home for lunch.

And when we got together again afterwards, I had changed into an outfit similar to what she was wearing. Shorts from my school team, and a tank top. But where as hers was a bit lose, mine was snug fitting. And she seemed to look me up and down slowly, even nodding when she saw my thighs. And after saying they were indeed larger than hers were by quite a bit.

As we walked, I asked her where her sister was. And it seems that Patty was now a full member of the crew with the two boys, and was with them most days. And we went past our house and were soon at one almost as large about 300 yards away. It was not quite as big as ours, but was close. Also lower in the tree, and all three 13 year old’s were hard at work working on the base. They had claimed that one when there was still snow on the ground, and had taken apart most of the improvements on their house the year before and were adding them to this one. It was not as nice as ours was, especially inside. But for the rest of the day and the next couple Kim and I helped them out and gave some suggestions.

The next week we went back for lunch, and her mom gave her some fried chicken in a bag to take to her sister. By this time we had started holding hands once we hit the woods, and today was no exception. But this time we got to their tree house, we saw nobody. And no work either. Kim told me she would climb up, and to toss her the bag once she reached the top of the ladder. And unlike ours, this one went up to a cut out along one of the walls instead of a trap door. And when Kim got to the top, she froze. And then quietly started to climb back down.

When she reached the bottom she took my hand and practically pulled me about a hundred yards away. And then told me her sister was up there, with Patrick, the oldest of the two boys. I nodded, then she blushed and said they had pretty much been doing what we had been earlier in the day. I looked into her brown eyes, and she nodded. They were making out.

We still needed to get Patty her lunch, so we decided to make more noise going back, then call up to see if she was in there. And we did a good enough job as we were talking louder than usual on the way there, and the two of them were a bit red faced but peeking through the doorway when we arrived. Kim tossed up her sister’s lunch, then we returned to our own tree house.

And once safely inside and with the radio going Kim had me sit in the beanbag chair she had added and climbed into my lap. And it felt rather nice, with her bottom in my lap and my arms around her waist. I asked her exactly what she had seen, and she gave a soft giggle.

It seems that Patty was on her back, and Patrick was half laying on top of her. They were just kissing, and were also holding hands as they did. I admitted that did not sound bad, and at least their hands were not elsewhere. She gasped at that and blushed, but nodded in agreement. And soon we were kissing again.

But this time I felt one of her hands move up to caress my face, and sometimes run through my hair. I did a little exploring myself, caressing her sides and back, but always remaining above her waist.

And while she never did anything like Lisa to indicate she could feel my erection against her bottom, I do not know how she could not have felt it. We spent about two hours like that, cuddling and talking when we took breaks, until it was time to head back.

Patty was already at their house, and we decided that staying the night in the tree house the next night would be fun. And after getting permission, we started making plans again.

And the next morning, I was surprised when Kim came out with a bag and handed it to me before we headed over. When we got there I helped her string a rope between two nails, then feed onto it a curtain her mom had made. It was also old sheets, but dark blue ones and was quieter than the plastic tarp had been. It could also be tied up in two halves on each side of the tree house, and did not have to be removed like the old one had to be.

We were actually just playing cards when her sister knocked and opened the trap door a few hours later, and poked her head in. Since it was about time for lunch we all headed back together. And as we did, Patty said that until it got dark she would be at her own tree house.

After dinner I loaded up my sleeping bag, and with more supplies Kim and I headed back. This time we were once again making out in the beanbag chair, and did that until we realized it was getting dark. Taking the flashlight we headed to the other tree house, and once again we approached quietly. And Kim crept up, and quickly scurried back down. And once a bit farther away she said her sister was up there again and making out. But instead of with Patrick, it was with Paul!

After talking a few minutes, we headed back and saw the two of them already on the ground waiting for us. So we headed back, and Patty and Paul waved at each other as the three of us went up and locked the hatch from inside.

And once there, Patty admitted she had seen Kim peeking at her earlier. Kim admitted she had, and was surprised. And Patty prompted her a bit, until she admitted she had seen her kissing Patrick a few days before. Well, she admitted that she kissed both of them, but that was all they did. And even more surprisingly, that both Patrick and Paul knew about it.

Well, at least that explained why the last several times we had only seen one of the brothers there and not the other. Apparently they were taking turns with Patty. We talked for an hour or so, then decided it was time for bed.

But when the curtain was drawn across the room, Patty softly said for Kim to just sleep on my side. Saying that she knew we would only talk and kiss for a bit, and she would keep it a secret from their mom, so long as Kim kept her secret.

So Kim moved to my side, and soon we were laying next to each other, kissing as we laid on our sides. But it was warm in the sleeping bags, and soon we both had them fully open. But the mummy bag I used was so thick, and finally Kim suggested we try something else.

So I unzipped it and spread it open, as she unzipped her more conventional rectangular one. Kim completely unzipped it, and we used that as a blanket. And for the next two hours we made out under it until we were both sleepy. And with her head on my chest we fell asleep.

The sisters were a bit quiet the next morning, and Kim asked me to go ahead and head back, we would come by to see me after lunch. So I headed back, and when I was finished with my shower and getting into clean clothes my grandfather and I went to the store. Then I waited inside as he went into the liquor store and picked up several bottled of bourbon. He asked me how the tree house was, and I said it was quite nice, and all the improvements Kim had done to it. But the only thing it was lacking was power.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.