Breeding in Front of the Family - Cover

Breeding in Front of the Family

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

True Sex Story: Susan's first time experience with their farm dog. She was giving him tastes of her body BUT he finally took her as his bitch, his way and the entire family got to watch!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Bestiality   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   .

I am a married bi woman, 50 years old NOW but when I was 19 my husband was assigned to a year in Alaska (he was in the Army). I spent that year on his parent’s farm in central MO. They had several dogs and Rag Tag, the dominant male was always sticking his nose in my ass and pussy smelling me.

His dad just laughed but didn’t pull or push him away. His mom told me to just yell at him and he would stop bothering me! She also told me later while holding a pair of my soiled white panties, and as she was talking, she opened them up to reveal a very large poop streak that I made in them. We would end up taking in more detail in years to come about my messy panties, a conversation that would tell her a lot more about my childhood abuse by both men and women.

I tried to follow her advice but Rag Tag was very persistent about smelling me, especially with sticking his nose against my butt hole! I found that time after time he would smell and lick my butt cheeks. He would really go wild after I would go poop. A couple of times I will admit that I didn’t wipe after pooping and then just stood and turned by butt toward Rag Tag.

He would shove his nose into my butt cheeks and then would push his tongue deeper against my dirty butt hole. It did feel really good, so good that I started to let him lick my dirty butt hole each time after I would go poop. He also went wild when I would get my periods. Seemed my bloody pussy was a treat for him and he would lick and lick. I remember having mixed thoughts about what I was doing but couldn’t get myself to stop making myself available to Rag Tag each evening when I was getting ready for my shower.

After weeks of Rag Tag bugging me I found him in the basement again when I went down to take my shower. I was already naked sitting on the toilet peeing and pooping. Before I knew what was happening he had his whole head between my legs licking my pee and my pussy but almost as if he was drying to actually eat my pussy and just lick it! I yelled at him several times and that’s when I heard my father in law open the basement door and ask if I was ok. I told him yes and that I was just yelling at Rag Tag.

I heard the basement door shut so I went to push the dog away from me. He finally moved so I stood up and walked over to the shower stall. I thought this might be a sign that I needed to stop letting him lick my pussy and butt hole each night. Rag Tag jumped up, knocking me down and then jumped on top of me. He was licking my pussy again and this time he his dog cock right in my face. I started to yell at him when I opened my mouth I found it filled with his cock. God it was big, hot and wet!

Rag Tag started fucking my mouth really hard and was pushing his nose fairly deep into my pussy. I was pushing and pushing but he wasn’t moving off of me. Then all of a sudden Rag Tag flew away pulling his cock from my mouth. I looked up to see my father in law standing over me. He reached out with his hand and helped me get to my feet. He asked if I was ok, and I told him yes and that I was just totally shocked by what the dog had been able to do to me. He told me that he thought I was much stronger than that too!

All this time I was standing there naked talking to my father in law! He told me to go ahead and do my shower and we would talk more later! Strange thing was, he never did talk about this again, but Rag Tag kept showing up in the basement or the barn or in the garden when I was there.

I finally did get taken by Rag Tag which was half his ongoing effort and half my fault. I was down in the garden and I was picking green beans that afternoon. It was a hot day so I just had on a summer dress and headed down to the garden. Within minutes of me being on my hands and knees Rag Tag jumped up on me, pushing my face to the dirt and started humping me. His paws pushed my dress up on my back so he had a clear shot at my pussy.

With no panties on, he worked his cock inside my pussy in just a few strokes. I remember thanking God that he didn’t push his cock into my butt hole. I tried to move away but he weighed way too much. Then I made my next big mistake and I started screaming!

My father in law, my mother in law, and two of the farm hands came running and saw me being fucked by Rag Tag. It seemed like forever, but my father in law finally walked down the hill to me and pulled him off my back. We were still tied butt to butt for about another 15 minutes when his dog cock finally popped out and that was that. I was so embarrassed, I stayed down on my hands and knees just crying and crying! Once Rag Tag popped out of me, my mother in law helped me to my feet and we went into the basement.

Once there, she helped me with a shower. In less than an hour their family doctor and the local vet were standing in my bedroom. The doctor did an examination of my pussy while the vet shared his insight on how dogs mate, the length of their cocks, the size of their knot and the makeup of their sperm. I remember hearing the vet tell my mother in law not to worry because there was no way I would get pregnant from dog sperm!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.