Don't Close Your Eyes - Cover

Don't Close Your Eyes

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Written and recorded by Keith Whitley, "Don't Close Your Eyes" is a wonderful song. I turned it into a short story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Swinging   .

Our cast.

Mike Lewis and his wife Deb Lewis (nee Bradford)

Sam Lewis and his wife Melissa Lewis (nee Bradford)


My brother and I were two and a half years apart in age. He followed me in high school and always seemed to do the things I did after I did them. I was on the swim team; he was on the swim team. I sang in the school choral groups; Sam did the same. I played drums, Sam played piano and guitar, much to the happiness of our mother.

Sam and I had different fathers and Mom had never married either of them. Maybe that was what brought us to where we are today. Growing up, I remembered a couple of times where Mom had a man over on a Friday or Saturday night. One time, when I was about ten, I woke and got out of bed to find Mom and a man in the living room, on the couch. They were kissing. When they saw me Mom told me to go back to bed. I did and a few minutes later I heard the front door open and close and heard Mom moving around before going to bed.

When I got my license I started dating. I didn’t have any steady girls. If a girl caught my eye, I’d ask her out and if she said yes, we went out. Usually to a drive in place for a burger and then to a dance. Sometimes we ended up parked and necked sometimes not. I was a virgin until college.

I was playing drums in a band my first year in high school, Sam had fallen in with some other guys playing piano in a band as well. We offered ourselves as a package deal to the local Catholic Youth Organizations and soon we were doing really well playing for the Friday night CYO dances. Sam’s band would open and get the party started at seven with the early night twelve to fourteen year olds, whose parents would drop them off and then pick them up around ten.

The band I played with would come on after them at nine and play for three hours, closing out the night at midnight. His band had their little junior high groupies and mine had the high school ones. During my Senior year, I was on a break and these two girls came up to me.

“Hi, I’m Deb and this is my sister Melissa. We really like your bands and my sister would like to meet the piano player for the Fortnights. He’s your little brother, right?”

“Yeah, he is.”

“Does he have a girlfriend?” Melissa asked.

“Nope. Neither he nor I have steady girlfriends.” My answer was made looking at Deb.

She was darn near as tall as me with the extremely long and straight hair that was the style of the sixties. She had nice sized breasts under her dark blue sweater and was a very attractive girl.

“Come on, I’ll introduce your sister to my brother, but then you have to dance with me.”

Deb smiled, looked at her little sister and then back at me.

“OK.”

I introduced Melissa to Sam and then Deb and I disappeared into the dance crowd just as the DJ began a slow song.

“Well, that was good timing,” I said as I took her in my arms for a slow dance.


When I graduated high school, I went to the local university. I swam on the swim team and majored in communications with the idea that I would teach speech at some point. Deb went to the same university and while we dated occasionally, we also saw other people. A couple of years later Sam and Melissa, who now was known as Lissa, joined the student body and the four of us began to hang out together and double date.

Well things got serious as things do and upon graduating I proposed to Deb and she said yes. We married at the end of the summer and I got a job teaching at a local suburban high school while Deb became a secretary at a local nationally known insurance company. Deb and I had decided to put off having kids until after we’d established out lives and done a little traveling.

Sam and Lissa followed in our footsteps two years later.


I don’t know when it happened but one weekend when we’d taken off for a local amusement park the four of us were sitting in a bar having dinner and drinks. Well one thing led to another and after many drinks, the four of us found ourselves in my room. Sam and I ended up sitting on the couch, naked with our cocks in our hands watching the sisters make out, equally naked, on the bed.

Deb was sucking on Lissa’s nipples and finger fucking her and talking just as dirty as she could to her sister. She was telling her how much she missed her pussy and how much it had matured. She talked about how she loved the furry brown hair and the way it curled around her butthole. Sam and I just sat there, beating off.

Pretty soon, the girls were in a sixty-nine and my brother and I couldn’t take it anymore. I got up and moved behind Deb and slid my cock into her pussy right above her sister’s face. Sam did the same with Lissa. The girls never stopped licking and playing with the other’s pussy and before you know it, the sisters had the other’s husband in their mouths.

I was so turned on I was going nuts. I was fucking Deb while Lissa had my nuts in her mouth, then she would pull me out of Deb’s pussy and take my cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. Apparently Deb was doing the same thing with Sam. It didn’t take too long before the moans began and I pulled out of Lissa’s mouth, buried myself in Deb’s pussy and shot a load deep into her. I looked up at Sam and he had a huge smile on his face as he let go into Lissa.


We all just passed out and in the morning Sam and I woke up in the arms of our own wives, wondering what we had just done to our marriages. The girls woke up just after us and thought that their husbands were just precious.

Lissa and Sam dressed and headed back to their room, while Deb and I hit the shower so I could get clean and so she could explain how things were going to be. Apparently the sisters had a long series of discussions between themselves and had decided that since they’d been fucking each other since they were teenagers that it was time to bring the husbands into the club.

“Mike, Lissa and I have been eating each other out and finger fucking each other for years. We have never, ever, shared boyfriends or dates. Well, you know we haven’t done it because we’ve been exclusive with you two since we’ve known each other. She and I missed what we’d been doing and decided that taking this weekend away was the time for us to slip away and do it again. That grew into including you and Sam. I have no problem with it, to me it’s only a sexy game.”

I stood under the hot water, Deb’s hand stroking my soapy cock and listened to her words. I was trying to wrap my head around what she and Lissa had done and the potential impact on the vows we took to forsake all others. Deb turned me and washed me as she kept talking about it.

“Mike, did you stop loving me when Lissa was sucking on your cock? Did you feel any less love for me while she had your balls in her mouth while you fucked me? And that is what this was, dear. It was just fucking. It was not making love.”

“But it started off...”

“It started off with two sisters fucking each other and then having their husbands join in. Now I admit that you and I never fuck. We always make love and I can see how you might be worried about what we did and how it might have crossed a line from our making love to you making love to Lissa, but you didn’t do that. You fucked her face. You got a great blowjob.”

“How do you know it was great?”

“Because she always tells me how Sam loves her blowjobs. And of course, the fact that you shot a ton of cum into me when you came. So, I’m asking you if it would be OK if once a month or so, that the four of us get together. It will never be with another couple only our brother and sister. I would love to have sex with my sister again and no, I do not expect you to start giving Sam blowjobs or sticking your dick in his ass. Speaking of which, you are pretty slippery, would you like to stick that big dick in my butt?”

Before I could answer, Deb turned and put one foot on the side of the tub and pulled my cock to her bottom. I did the rest on autopilot and as I pumped her ass, she talked about how she loved feeling so full and how hot my cock felt. She grabbed my balls and squeezed as I began to cum. By the time I’d slid my brown soapy covered cock out of her, she had me convinced that once a month would be OK. Of course, I was going to have a long talk with Sam.


“The girls both say that it’s only sex,” I told Sam.

“And Lissa said that she is not interested in watching you and I having sex. And I have to agree, I am not interested in you in a sexual manner at all, big brother.”

“I’m still worried about what it’s going to do to the foundation of our marriages.”

“Mike, I think that we both have enough of Mom in us that we can get through this. She never married and was still seeing men after you went off to the university. Lissa told me that you and Deb had sex for the first time well after high school, so it’s not like we were screaming horndogs before the girls. Hell, I haven’t been horny since I started having sex with Lissa. She keeps my horniness beaten down pretty damn well.”

“You know that the next time we get together, I will be fucking Lissa, right?”

“Yeah, but that’s just it. You will be fucking Lissa. I will be fucking Deb. I will not be making love to your wife. It’s going to be like getting together to play cards or Monopoly. It’s all just going to be a game.”

“OK. I’ll talk to Deb and she and her sister can set up the next weekend. But I still don’t know how I’m going to react to seeing you fucking Deb.”

“I promise to keep it clean.”

He laughed at his joke and I laughed along, on the surface.


Deb has a tendency of talking while we make love. Since she is the only one I have ever had sexual intercourse with, I had no point of reference as to what other women do. So, it was surprising to me that a month later when we got together a strange thing happened.

The evening started off with dinner and a movie. In the restaurant we sat as couples and in the theater the sisters sat next to each other and the husbands next to their wives. Upon going to our hotel room, which had two queen sized beds, the girls hit the shower and my brother and I watched. This generally heated things up. Then Deb got out and Lissa pulled Sam in. Deb stroked my cock to hardness as we watched the two in the shower make love.

I almost shot off in Deb’s hand when Sam pressed Lissa’s naked body against the glass shower door and took her from behind. The sight of her tits squashed flat and then sliding around the glass was amazingly erotic. I actually had to stop Deb from stroking me to stop myself from shooting off. Then it happened.

“Honey, would you like to see my tits like those?”

“Yeah.”

Deb quickly went and opened the shower door and took Lissa’s hand urging her from the shower. Deb then entered and kissed Sam and before I knew it Deb was flattened against the glass and Lissa was stroking my cock.

“Oh God!”

That was all I said before I began to cum. Semen shot out and landed on my leg and Lissa’s hand and then as the spurts lessened more cum just exuded from the tip of my erection and ran down all over Lissa’s hand. Deb was groaning as she had several orgasms in the shower and Lissa got down and licked the cum off my leg and continued up until she was licking both her hand and my cock.

Removing her semi-clean hand, Lissa took my cock into her mouth and sucked it like a straw. Her hand held my balls and soon I was stiff again. She pulled off my shaft and stood.

“Come to bed with me, Mike.”

Speechless I stood and let Lissa take me to the far bed. She pushed me down onto my back and then positioned herself in a sixty-nine and taking my cock in her mouth, presented me with her freshly fucked pussy. The thought of my brother having cum in her never crossed my mind, although later I found that he had not.

I washed my face by moving it all around her wet brown pubic hair before spreading her wide with my hands and taking in the hot, pink beauty of her pussy. I kissed all around her lips and mound before settling down on her clit. Soon I noticed that Lissa was mimicking my actions on her pussy. When I sucked on her labia, she sucked on my cock. When I nibbled, she nibbled. When I licked, she licked.

Lissa came several times and I could feel myself getting ready.

“Lissa, I’m going to cum soon.”

“No. Don’t yet.”

And with those words she quickly got off me, turned around, straddled my waist and slid herself down onto my erect shaft. She began to grind and hump me and soon I was moving in harmony with her. That was when I noticed that she had her eyes wide open and she was looking into my eyes, even when she kissed me. She never said a word, she just kept eye contact and slid back and forth and did circles with her hips.

I tried to tell her that I was going to cum, but she wouldn’t stop kissing me. Finally, I could hold out no longer and I came again. Feeling the impact of the sperm hitting the walls of her vagina Lissa clamped down and joined me in a mutual orgasm. After my last spurt, I held her tightly and shuddered several times before noticing that she was doing the same and still had her eyes locked on mine.

When the orgasms subsided, Lissa released my lips and hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, “Thank you.”

Then she kissed me again. I fell asleep and never heard Deb and Sam get out of the shower and get into their bed. At some point I woke up and had to pee. Lissa was draped over me and her breathing had a soothing tone to it. I tried to slip out from under her but she woke up.

“Morning,” she said in a sleepy mumble.

I tried to answer in a whisper so I wouldn’t wake Deb and Sam.

“I’m sorry to wake you but I need to go to the bathroom.”

“One or two?”

“Huh?”

“Number one or number two?”

“Oh, just number one.”

“Me too. Come on.”

She got off the bed and led me to the bathroom, closing the door before turning on the light. She started the shower, causing me much pain as the running water made me really want to piss. When she thought the temperature was just right, she pulled me in to the shower and wrapped me in a hug. Her eyes never left mine and then she said something strange.

“OK, let’s piss.”

Then she kissed me, still looking me in the eyes and then I felt hot liquid hit my legs. She was pissing on me in the shower. Her body felt wonderful and I really had to go, so I relaxed and pissed on her stomach and bush and legs. She moaned as we chased each other’s tongue around. She broke the kiss and, still holding me tight, spoke gently into my ear.

“That felt nice. Would you mind having sex with me again this morning? Here? Now?”

“Oh, Lissa, I don’t know. I mean the deal was for last night.”

“Sam and Deb were fucking for a long time last night. You were dead to the world and didn’t notice. I just held on to you.”

“They had sex more?” That concerned me.

“Yeah,” Lissa said sounding a little miffed herself.

I looked at her and caught a look of something. Maybe disdain. Maybe distrust.

“Are you OK?”

“No and I want you to take me here in the shower.”

As she spoke she reached down and took hold of my cock and began to manipulate it in her hand. The other hand was squeezing my ass cheek and soon I was up and ready to go. She turned and leaned over with her hands on the shower wall.

“Do it from behind me please.”

I was starting to have a bad feeling about this whole thing but Lissa leaned back against me and wiggled her butt against my erect cock. She slid up and down with my dick between her cheeks. It caught in a couple of places as two bits of wet skin will do. She grabbed the soap and began to soap up her lower back. The suds ran down between us and soon I was sliding with no friction at all.

“Now, slip it in, please.”

I bent my knees and got up under her and found her fingers had spread her pussy lips for me. I pressed up and forward and slid right in. A couple of strokes and my stomach was pressed against her ass cheeks. She began to grind and hum and I quickly found the rhythm and soon I was ready to let go.

“Lissa, I’m close.”

She pressed back hard and used her muscles to squeeze my cock hard. Then she began to move left and right and around and that was all for me. I shot off into her with spurts a little stronger than last night. She shook and shuddered a few times and quietly hummed in contentment.

“That was wonderful, Mike. I’ve really enjoyed our time together. I hope we can keep doing it.”

“I guess we can if Sam and Deb have no objection.”

“They won’t. I mean they haven’t so far.”

“So far? It’s only been twice.”

“Yeah right,” she said, looking at me and began to soap up my chest.

“Mike, did you notice anything about me when we had sex?”

“I guess the only thing was that you had your eyes open and were looking into my eyes the whole time.”

“How often does Deb do that?”

“Never.”

“She does it with Sam.”

She stopped speaking and finished washing me, finishing by looking me in the eyes and she knelt, taking my flaccid cock in her mouth and playing with it with her tongue until it was starting to get a little turgid. Then she released it, stood and still maintaining eye contact kissed me deeply.

“Let’s go,” Lissa said after our lips parted.

We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off and opened the door to find Deb doing the pee pee dance. She rushed past up and sat on the john. She loosed a stream of piss and a sigh of relief.

“I was about to bust in on you two.”

“You should have, we were just washing.”

“Oh. You two weren’t making love?”

“No Deb! We did most certainly did not make love,” I said getting a little upset. “I don’t love Lissa. I love you and I told you I would never violate that trust!”

“I’m sorry, Mike. Calm down. I misspoke.”

I quickly walked out of the bathroom and opened my overnight bag. Lissa followed me and watched as I dressed. She smiled and began to dress as well. Her method was to go slow and keep her eyes on me the whole time. At some point I noticed that Sam was getting up.

“Late night, brother?”

“Yeah, Deb is quite the girl.”

I looked at Lissa and she lifted her eyebrows and smiled a little. I sat on the couch with her and waited for Sam and Deb to get dressed. When we were all dressed and packed up, we headed for the hotel’s restaurant for breakfast.

We talked, generally, about our next weekend together and then settled our bill and prepared to leave. I shook Sam’s hand and hugged Lissa. When I was hugging her, she handed me a note.

“Look at this later when you’re alone.”

Deb and I walked to our car and headed home. When we got there, I went into the bathroom. The note had been burning a hole in my pocket. Once I had the door closed, I took out the note.


Keith Whitley – Don’t Close Your Eyes – Think of this once in a while.


That was what the note said. I assumed that it was a song but I’d never heard of it. The first time I was alone with my phone later that night, I pulled it up. I listened to the song and read the lyrics along with the music. The words to the chorus hit me hard.


Don’t close your eyes, let it be me

Don’t pretend it’s him, in some fantasy

Darling just once, let yesterday go

And you’ll find more love than you’ll ever know

Just hold me tight, when you make love tonight

And don’t close your eyes


The things that Lissa said, did she mean that Sam and Deb had been together before? Maybe when we were still dating others in college. If so, what did that mean today? Did Deb want to swing with Lissa and Sam so she could fuck ... No ... so, she could make love to Sam again? Oh shit. What have I gotten myself into?


I didn’t say anything to Deb but I did play that song once in a while. After about the fifth time, she asked me about it.

“Mike, why do you keep playing that song?”

“I don’t know. I like it. The guy who wrote it and sang it died at a young age and his wife was heartbroken. They were both big country music stars.”

“I don’t like country music. It’s always about getting drunk and getting laid and cheating and stuff I don’t like to hear about.”

“I don’t know. I don’t think this is a cheating song. I think it’s a sad song. She’s not cheating on her husband but the ghost of her former love is growing between them. He loves her totally and is sad because she still thinks of her great love. She’s sad because she settled for her husband and dreamed for so much more.”

“Damn, Mike. That’s even worse. Please don’t play that song anymore.”

“OK.”

“I was talking to Lissa this morning. Sam wants to know if you’re feeling up to getting together again. Are you?”

“Sure, I guess so.”

“OK. Lissa and I will plan it out. Was there anything that you would like to try this time.”

“No, last time worked well.”

“So, you don’t mind being in the same room when we swap?”

“I wasn’t sure last time, but it seemed to work out. Why did you feel inhibited having me in the same room?”

“Inhibited? I never thought about it like that. I might have been. Should Lissa and I get adjoining rooms this time and see?”

“Sure. Let’s try that.”


“He said what?”

“He asked if I felt inhibited.”

“Wow. Did you tell him you let me fuck you in the ass?”

“No and I didn’t tell him that we dated in college.”

“I wish I’d have asked you first.”

“Me too. But you didn’t and I said yes to Mike.”

“Well at least we get to make love once in a while and it’s not cheating.”

“Maybe we can meet up more often.”

“Nope. That WOULD be cheating and I don’t want to do that to my brother.”

“Sam, we did it for years. That’s the whole reason for us swapping.”


“OK Mike, it’s all set up. We have adjoining rooms and ... Both rooms have a two person hot tub!”

“A hot tub?”

“Yes! Doesn’t that sound sexy? I thought the showers were hot last time. This should be a whole other level.”

“Right.”


“Mike.”

“Hi Mike, it’s Lissa.”

“Hi Lissa. Is something wrong?”

“Why?”

“Well, you’ve never called me at work before. Hell, you’ve never called me at all. What’s up?”

“You know about the hot tub?”

“Yeah. Did Deb or you come up with that idea?”

“Mike ... Deb and Sam came up with it when she was over here the other day.”

“Deb was at your place?”

“Yes. I wasn’t here.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I have video and audio surveillance stuff set up and I recorded them talking about it after they made love.”

There was a long silence.

“Mike ... Are you there?”

“Yes.”

Another long silence.

“Mike?”

“Yes.”

“Are you OK?”

“How long have you known?”

“About Sam cheating on me or that he was seeing Deb on the side?”

“Both.”

“I’ve felt something was wrong for about a year now but I haven’t found anything. I had the spy stuff installed thinking I could catch him with someone in our house or bed. I didn’t find anything so I turned it off. Then a couple of weeks ago, Deb came to the house to see me and talk about our next swap. She and Sam had very similar ideas. Too similar, so I turned the spy stuff back on and I’ve caught them in our bed twice. Mike, they love each other. That’s all they talk about while they fuck. How much they love each other.”

“So, what do we do from here?”

“That’s why I called. Do you want to see or hear them?”

“Maybe.”

“How about revenge?”

“What can we do, we are already fucking with their permission?”

“Mike, what are you doing after work today?”

“Going home.”

“Don’t. Meet me at Applebee’s on South Ave. I want to talk to you face to face.”

“OK.”

“I’ll be there at about 5:45.”

“I’ll see you then.”


“Hi Lissa,” I said meeting her at the entrance to Applebee’s.

“Hi Mike. How you doing?”

“Honestly, I’ve been better.”

The hostess sat us in a booth and left us alone.

“I understand. I’ve had a little time to get used to the idea that Sam has been cheating. I have some more information and then we can talk about us.”

“US?”

“Yes, but I’ll get to that later.”

Our server came to the booth and took our drink order. When he walked away, Lissa held out her hand and offered me a silver tube.

“Here.”

“What’s this?”

“It’s a pen.”

“Thank you?” I was a bit confused.

“And it’s a voice activated recorder that sends it’s recording to an account in the Cloud.”

“A recorder?” I asked skeptically.

“Yes. The older models had a memory chip that stored the recordings until you could download them into a computer. This one sends the recording to the cloud as it records them, then I can download them anywhere I have my laptop. I have something you absolutely have to listen to.”

“I don’t want to hear them fucking, Lissa.”

“Me neither. This something important. Here put this in your ear.”

She handed me an ear pod. I put it in my left ear while she put its twin in her right. Then she pulled out her notebook and booted it up. After a few minutes she touched the screen and I heard a voice tell me that I was connected. I sat there and listened to two conversations between Sam and Deb.


“I’ve been thinking.”

“What about, my horny man?”

“I think that we should come clean with Lissa and Mike and ask for divorces.”

“Are you nuts. Why would we do that?”

“Because we love each other and we both feel that we settled for second best in our marriages. Because I love you and want to be with you every day and night.”

“Sam, how long is it going to take you to get up to an earning level equal to your brother?”

“I don’t know. Why?”

“Because I’m used to a certain standard of living and I don’t want to lose it.”

“But I thought that we meant something to each other.”

“We do. I love you. I like your brother. But he makes more and can give me more than you.”

Sam got up and started walking away.

“Sam, where are you going?”

“Away. Since Mike can give you so much more, you can pay for lunch.”


When they were completed I looked at Lissa with tears in my eyes.

“I thought she loved me.”

“She didn’t. Ever. But I did. And I do.”

“What?”

“Remember when we first met. I wanted to meet your brother when he was Fortnight’s piano player? Well after meeting him and then meeting you, I was convinced that you were my guy. But I was two years younger and you had latched on to Deb. I stayed with Sam to stay close to you. In college Deb was fucking Sam and others. As her Senior year started she decided you were the best bet and she quit fucking other guys except for Sam on occasion. He was about to ask her to marry him but you beat him to it and Deb said yes to you.”

I looked at her and dabbed my eyes with a napkin.

“Mike, I was never so happy as I was in your arms last month. It was what I’d been dreaming of for years. Now we need to talk about us.”

“What about us?”

“Well, I’ve just told you that I love you. I know from last month that you at least like me and enjoy my company. Would you like to live with me?”

“What about Sam and Deb?”

“What about them? They have each other, we can have us.”

“I guess. A divorce will be expensive and I don’t think Deb wants one. She likes my money.”

“So, we don’t divorce them. I move in with you and you kick her out to be with Sam. She does love him and eventually her feelings for him will overcome her love of your money.”

“I don’t know. I’m a little confused and a little pissed off right now.”

“OK. Then let’s follow through with the swap next week and then talk about it.”

“Yeah. Sure.”

“Mike, I know that you think you’ve had a great life with Deb, but I can promise a better one with me. I’ll give you a taste of that next week and I don’t just mean sex. You’ll see.”

I left a twenty on the table to cover out drinks and I walked Lissa out to her car. We kissed, eyes open, and then drove to our homes and our failing marriages.


“Mike, we’re supposed to leave after work today so don’t be late like last week, OK?”

“Yeah, I said I was sorry about that. Just let it go or it’s going to mess with the entire weekend.”

“OK. I’m sorry. Did you pack your weekender for the trip?”

“Yeah, I did last night.”

“Did you pack anything sexy for Lissa?”

“Deb, what do I own that’s sexy?”

“I think anything you wear is sexy.”

“Thanks. I’ll see you tonight. Do you want to put your bag in the SUV now? Then you can just drive into the garage and get in the SUV and we can go.”

“Good idea. I’ll go get it.”

Deb ran upstairs and then came down with a large suitcase.

“We’re going for the weekend, not the week, Deb.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.