Nanny Club: A Naughty Nanny Story - Cover

Nanny Club: A Naughty Nanny Story

by Shirley Wanton

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

BDSM Sex Story: Jeannine, the naughty nanny meets some of the other foreign nannies, and they discover her weakness to serve sexually.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

This is the fourth story in my Naughty Nanny Series. This story occurs after Jeannine has gotten over the initial shock of realizing the extent of her service to the family, she has contracted with to be their live in Au Pair.

It has been four months since I first arrived in California, to begin my duties as the Au Pair for the two Wolf children. At first it seemed like a dream. I got to live with a rich family in a mansion overlooking the ocean in Laguna Beach. Mr. and Mrs. Wolf, James and Marie, were very demanding and kept adding additional duties to what I expected, but it seemed like a small price to pay for the chance to live such an amazing life. However, the more they demanded, the more I obeyed. Looking back at it now, I realize that they were testing my limits to see how much I would take, how much I would submit to them.

I have always been a people pleaser, even to the point where I was a push over. This weakness in me and the sudden development of my body, caused me to make a lot of judgement errors, which ended in way too many extreme sexual experiences. I didn’t understand back then, but I realize now, that I am sexually submissive, and people who understood this about me, often take advantage of how easy I am to manipulate. This led to more and more extreme sexual situations, until word of my sexual misadventures, found there way to my mother, who basically forced me to move away from our small town in Belgium, and take the position in America.

I am not sure if the Wolfs some how knew about my submissive nature or my nature revealed itself when I was put in sexually tempting positions. I guess it doesn’t matter which it was, the result is that I found myself sexually submissive to both James and Marie. Before I could even become accustomed to that radical change in my status in the Wolf house, they had me sexually serving many of their friends. I knew I should stop it. I knew I should run out of their house and get away, but I didn’t have the strength of will to resist. I am also ashamed to admit, that I found it all so arousing and a large part of me didn’t want to run away.

It has been a week since I was passed around as the entertainment at the Wolf’s dinner party; and then passed around for the sexual pleasure of Marie’s friends, the next day. The Wolfs are away for the weekend, so I find myself alone with my thoughts for the first time. I have made plans to meet another Nanny at the beach. Gabriella, Gabby for short, is a tall, beautiful, blonde girl from Germany, who is an Au Pair for another family, here in Laguna Beach. We met one day when we each had our children at a local park. I spoke to her in German, when I heard her talking to her family back home on her cell phone. We immediately hit it off.

I was a little nervous meeting her today. She is such a sweet girl, but she is so tall and statuesque, I feel a bit intimidated around her. To make things worse, we are meeting at a nude beach in the area. We both grew up in Europe and nude sun bathing is normal, so I am not nervous about that. It is more a feeling of looking short and dumpy next to her. I know that I am attractive in my own way. I am pretty, and have good proportions. But because I am just over 5 foot tall, my big tits and full ass, tend to make me look like less of a model and more like a sex doll.

Gabby on the other hand, has about the same size tits and ass as me, but she is 5 foot 10 inches. She looks like one of those Nazi posters of the perfect woman. We don’t say the “N” word around Gabby though. She is sweet, but she has a HOT temper some times. So, you can imagine how self conscious I am feeling about being naked around her.

My already heightened feelings of apprehension, go through the roof when I arrive and she has two other friends with her. These are not girls I met before, so Gabby introduces me, “Jeannine, I am glad you could make it. This is Elaine and Serafina. Elaine is from England and goes by Lainie, and Serafina is from France and goes by Sera.”

“It is so nice to meet you Sera,” I say in French, to show off to her that I know this language from growing up in Belgium. Then I greeted Lainie, “It is so nice to meet you also,” I say in English. I am so pleased with myself to be able to show off my language skills, but both look back at me like they are bored with me. I blush and look at my feet.

“Great,” I think to myself, they are both tall and classically beautiful like Gabby, and I feel like the ugly friend, who tries too hard to fit in. Well, at least this is a role that I am very familiar with; not the ugly part, but the trying way too hard to be accepted part.

I know immediately that I am not going to get any slack from Gabby either. She tells me, “Jeannine, since you don’t have anything in your hands, why don’t you get us all some drinks and meet us on the beach. We will find a place over there,” she says pointing at a place away from all other people on the beach.

“Yes, of course Gabby,” I say almost too eagerly. I go over to a food truck in the parking lot, as I watch them walk away, taking and laughing. My weak self image has me immediately thinking that they are making fun of me. I get the drinks and walk back to them.

When I get there, they are all sitting on their towels and already have their sun dresses pulled off. I am sure I have my mouth hanging open when I see them. Gabby is by far the most beautiful, but the other two are close behind. Sera, is a red head and has beautiful porcelain skin. Her breasts are smaller than mine, but they are perfect. Their shape is perfect and her pale pink nipples are standing erect and almost begging to be sucked. Lainie has auburn hair and she is lean and muscular like an athlete. When I see her six pack abs, I look at my own abdomen, in shame.

I realize that I am standing there staring, when Gabby says. “Are you going to just stand there gawking or are you going to give us those drinks?” The they all laugh hysterically, which makes me blush DEEP red. I stumble around with my words trying to explain that I wasn’t gawking, as I pass out the drinks. This just causes them to laugh harder.

Then Gabby tells me, “Go on girl, get naked and join us. You don’t want to look like some freak, standing there clothed staring at us naked, do you?”

I clumsily get undressed as quickly as I can. I made a mistake wearing short tight jeans shorts. They really accent my bubble butt, but they are hard to peel off, especially with nervous hands. I stumble and stop myself from falling by reaching for the closest thing to grab. Yes, my hand lands RIGHT on Sera’s left tit.

She slaps my hand away and says to me in French, “Hé salope, achète-moi un verre d’abord.”

Gabby, who also speaks French, starts laughing and Lainie asks her, “What is that about?”

Gabby explains, “Sera just said, “Hey slut, buy me a drink first.” You know, before grabbing her tits?”

They all laugh again at my expense, while I try to finish getting undressed with some dignity intact. It is as my shorts drop to the ground, that I remember that the Wolfs made me shave my pussy, so I am completely hairless. I see the other girls looking right at my smooth hairless pussy, as I look around and realize I am the only one who is shaved.

I then realize that Lainie has reached over and is running her fingers over my shaved pussy. It is such a personal thing for someone to do to me and I do not even know her. I am speechless and freeze standing there. Lainie, however, is far from speechless. As she continues to feel my smooth hairlessness, she says, “It feels so smooth. I thought of shaving before, but it always felt wrong, You know? I mean look at her. She looks like little girl with a hairless pussy like this,” she says, pointing to my pussy for emphasis. As if ANYONE could miss that she is talking about me and my hairless pussy.

Gabby agrees, “Yes, she does look like a little girl like this. If it was not for her big tits and this ass,” she says slapping my left ass cheek for emphasis, “she would look like a girl.”

Lainie says, “She does have very big tits. How big are they ... Sera, what did you call her salope?” Sera nods and Lainie asks me again, “So, salope, how big are those udders?”

I blush and almost whisper, “34DD.”

“DAMN,” Lainie says, “Gabby, she is almost as big as you. What are you like 36DD?”

Without thinking, I correct Lainie, “Actually we are the same size really, but since I am smaller, mine are actually bigger relative to my size.”

They all look at me and shake their heads. I realize how stupid I must seem and wish I can crawl into the sand and hide.

“Well, since you are obviously the queen of tits, take off that top and amaze us with their magnificence,” Lainie tells me.

I do not know what to do or say, so I just grab the hem of my top and pull it over my head. I am still wearing a bikini top though, and I can see the look of frustration on Lainie’s face as she tells me, “The bikini also dummy. Do we have to tell you everything?”

My embarrassment doesn’t allow me to recognize that she has just insulted me again. I am so focused on doing what she says, so that I can make her feel better about me since I feel that they already hate me. I undue the clasp and let my top drop, freeing my heavy breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.