To Serve Women: A Naughty Nanny Story - Cover

To Serve Women: A Naughty Nanny Story

by Shirley Wanton

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

BDSM Sex Story: Jeannine, the naughty nanny get further experience serving her employer's women friends.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

This is the third story in my Jeannine, the Naughty Belgian Nanny series. This takes place the day after her night of fucking and sucking, as she learned her purpose, to serve men. In this story, the Mistress of the house, expands Jeannine’s duties, to serve women.

Chapter 1

After cleaning up from the dinner party, and of course cleaning up all of the cum on the carpet from the after party gang bang, starring me, I am exhausted. I am also sore and achy and covered in cum. My thighs stick together each time I stop moving. GOD, I need a VERY hot shower to clean all of this cum off me and to ease the soreness all through my body. But I can’t. Marie told me I can’t clean myself and I have to sleep in all of my filth. At least I am so worn out, I should sleep like a log ... or so I thought.

The whole night I slept fitfully, constantly having lurid dream after lurid dream. Some dreams were clearly about what happened last night, but others were of my sexual experiences back in Belgium, which ultimately forced me to flee to America, to get away from a rapidly growing reputation as the town bicycle; the girl that everybody got to ride.

At some point, I must have actually fallen into a deep sleep, because I am jarred awake by the sound of my bedroom door SLAMMING against the wall, as Marie barges in, loudly saying, “Get up you lazy cunt! Are you going to sleep all day?” I am stunned by the sudden, violent transition from sleep to this assault on my senses. For a minute, I am not even sure where I am. I have memories from my dreams of being back in Belgium being used by a group of guys from my town, and now I am facing this angry woman. It takes my mind another minute to think of what she is saying in English.

I guess I am moving too slow because Marie kicks the foot of my bed and repeats her demand, “Get out of bed you stupid cow. Don’t you understand English?” I wanted to snap back, “No you angry Bitch, I don’t understand English so well.” However, my tired brain realizes that would be a VERY bad thing to do right now.

Marie starts to say something else, but stops herself and says, “DAMN, this room smells like a whore house. You are one nasty, dirty cunt.” I have been sitting in this filth all night, so I am numb to the smell, but as she says this, it returns to me how I smell, how my whole room now smells, thanks to my sexual juices and all of the cum I have been marinating in all night.

“Go wash your nasty cunt. I will get some clothes ready for you. We are going to have a nice girls day out.” I walk into the bathroom to shower, to the sound of her laughing, as she opens and closes my dresser drawers. A shiver runs through my body, as I wonder what she has planned for our “girls day out”.

I forget all about this apprehension, as the hot water hits my body. It feels like the best shower of my life. I can almost feel the shame of last night’s activities washing away. My sore aching body feels immediately better. I run my hand over my large breasts. They are sore and tender from the abuse Marie and Beth rained down on them, but still my nipples react immediately from the feeling of my hand moving over them. my other hand reaches down to feel how swollen my achy pussy lips are. They are tender and I remember how I was so completely and properly fucked last night. I lose track of my fingers, tracing and teasing my tender pussy. My other hand rubbing and squeezing my heavy breast. I close my eyes and lose myself in my enjoyment.

“What the FUCK are you doing you insatiable cunt????” Marie shouts at me, as she yanks open the shower curtain. I am startled out of my pleasure coma. I blush and instinctively cover my tits and my pussy with my hands. If I thought about it, I would have laughed at myself, feeling violated by my sudden exposure. After being made to masturbate in front of James and Marie, then made to be a sexual plaything for a bunch of their friends, it seems pretty stupid to be shy in front of Marie, while I am in the shower.

Marie slaps my hands and tells me, “Don’t you dare cover yourself up. I own your ass. Don’t you EVER forget that. Now, if you can stop touching yourself for a few fucking minutes, get your ass out of there and get dressed. We have a lot to do before we meet some of my friends for lunch and drinks.”

I walk out of the bathroom and see the clothes, that Marie has laid out for me. There is a black spandex mini skirt, a clingy white tank top, and my tallest pair of heels, which are a blood red color. I see a pair of black fishnet stockings and a black lace garter, but I don’t see a bra or any panties. Seeing the look of concern on my face, Marie tells me, “That’s right, you will be bare assed and flopping around, like the whore that you are.” I blush thinking about how I seldom go around without a bra, because I am very chesty. It is not modesty that makes me wear a bra, it is just that, even though my tits are very firm, for being so large, they start to ache from jiggling and jostling around too much. Another thing is that my nipples are EXTREMELY sensitive, and too much movement will drive me insane. I actually have cum before, just from my tits bouncing around in a loose top. So, the idea of walking around all day with Marie, not wearing a bra, makes me VERY apprehensive.

“Go on, get dressed. We are leaving in twenty minutes. Be ready and downstairs by then. And don’t forget to make up your face. You look like you just walked out of a horror movie,” she tells me. Then she turns and walks out. I do as directed, and get dressed, do my hair and make up, as quickly as I can, so that I do not make her wait. I hurry downstairs on these extremely high heels, trying not to stumble and break my neck, in order to meet her suspense. I just make it.

I am out of breath from hurrying, but I feel a sense of pride that I made it on time. Marie walks over and looks me up and down and nods her approval. Then says, “Just one thing you need,” as she pulls from her purse, a plastic thing that looks like an egg. She reaches under my skirt and pushes a finger into my pussy and says, “You are dry. I thought a whore like you would be wet all the time.” Then she starts to rub her finger around my sensitive pussy, teasing my clit, pushing her finger into me again, swirling her finger around. She quickly gets the reaction she is looking for, as I start to seep fluids. I start to enjoy this and get distracted. She takes the egg thing, which I had forgotten about, and she pushes it quickly into my now wet pussy.

Before I have a chance to wonder what she just stuck into me, she hits a button on the remote control and the egg inside me buzzes and vibrates so strong, that my knees buckle and I have to grab a chair to keep from falling. “Fuck MEEEEEE.” I cry out as a wave of arousal almost drowns me. “Oh yeah. By the way, that is going to happen a LOT during our outing, so you better be prepared,” she tells me as she turns and walks out the door to her Range Rover. As I try to get control of my legs and follow her to the car, I wonder if I should be excited or scared for our girls day out.


Chapter 2

For more than 3 hours, we drive around to various stores, get out, go in, shop, get back in the car and drive again. This all sounds mundane, until you have a vibrating sex toy rolling around in your already VERY stimulated pussy. Then it becomes an insanity inducing series of stimulations that literally makes me want to scream. Marie would turn the vibrating egg on randomly and at random settings. Some times it was low and steady and others it was like a jack hammer in my pussy, trying to shake my ovaries loose. The result of this overstimulation, is that I am constantly on edge of cumming so hard that I will pass out on the street. It also started to make it very difficult to walk because as I got more and more stimulated, I became more afraid that the wet, slippery egg would drop right out of my pussy, as I am walking through a store. To prevent this, I am almost constantly squeezing my thighs together and trying to tighten my pussy, if that is actually possible. I am emotionally and physically exhausted by the time we meet Marie’s friends for lunch.

As we meet her friends they are all doing the kissy face greeting thing and chatting, while all I want to do is sit down before my legs give out. They mostly ignore me, since they all generally don’t seem to notice the hired help. However, one notices how pale I look and how I am glistening with a sheen of sweat on my face. “Is something wrong with your girl, Marie?” the woman asks. Marie looks at me and scoffs, “Her? Don’t worry about this one. This horny little slut just can’t keep her mind out of her pussy, that’s her problem. She probably just has herself so worked up she can’t think straight. To demonstrate, she reaches under my short skirt and wipes her hand along my soaking wet slit. She then shows her glistening hand to all of her friends.

I can’t believe she just did that to me, RIGHT here in the lobby of the restaurant and in front of these people. I want to crawl away and die, but I stay there like a good little girl and try not to let me embarrassment show. Then, to make things worse, Marie looks at my cum on her hand, like it is acid and wipes it on my white tank top, right across my right tit. It left a leaves a wet, shiny streak across my tit, and to make it worse, her hand rubbing over my nipple makes it grow HARD and LARGE, popping right through the thin fabric of the tank top. The only thing that could increase my shame at that moment is if the hostess chooses THAT moment to come take us to our table. Yes, of course that is exactly what happens. And of course, I watch her eyes go directly to my private wet tee shirt contest. Oh the judgmental look she gives me is withering.

I slink behind them, as I follow Marie and her friends to the table. We arrive at the large circular booth and Marie says, “Let’s put the whore all the way in the middle, so maybe we can keep her out of trouble.” I get BRIGHT red and look at the table as I slide across the bench, trying not to let my skirt catch and ride up. Marie slides in on one side of me and Beth slides in on my other side. Yes, Beth from last night. How could this possibly go wrong???? As if answering my unspoken question, Marie gives the vibrator a long pulse on jack hammer setting. I GASP and almost hit my face on the table, doubling over. Marie and Beth laugh hysterically. The other women look at them with questioning looks.

“Oh, you are not in on our little joke, I forgot,” Marie says to her friends. “Take it out whore,” Marie tells me. I sit there stunned for a few seconds. She can’t possibly want me to pull that egg out of my soaking wet pussy right here, right now, can she? “Now, CUNT,” she tells me louder. I reach under my skirt and push the egg out of me and barely catch it with my fingers, it is so slick from hours of roling around in my juices. Marie presses the remote and it buzzes in my hand and startles me, so I drop it on the table. So, now there is a vibrating egg, coated in slippery pussy juices, jumping and bouncing around on the table in front of me. All of the ladies laugh and I wonder if I can crawl under the table.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.