Shower an Hour - Cover

Shower an Hour

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Flash Story: The last thing you would expect to see at a strip club miles from home was right there in front of me in the shower on stage.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction  

First of all, I am a swimming coach and I’m not going to give you my name. As a coach of young people I have been tempted for decades by the female swimmers on my team. I have always fought off that temptation with ease for several reasons. First, I didn’t see the females on my team in a sexual manner, more on that later.

Second, I was married to the love of my life for 19 years and would never betray her love or trust. She was my junior high school sweetheart. We have two kids, a daughter, and a son, both of whom are now married and have kids of their own.

Third, the evil bastards who prey on kids should be hung by their nuts on the courthouse stairs. Men and women who sexually prey on the swimmers who train under them are the lowest form of human. Kill them all!

Now, let me go back to the first point. I never thought about my female swimmers in a sexual manner until, that is, it was thrust on me. The most common example would be that every time a female does a turn their suits turn into thongs. The females I usually worked with were very fit, physically, and very driven young women.

They are strong and very attractive. They are also very open in some ways about their bodies. All females swimmers have breasts, some are larger, and some are smaller. In all cases when females swim, those breasts get moved around. After a set of swims, most female swimmers adjust the tops of their suits to be more comfortable.

That means that they pull the suit out and away from their breasts, so gravity pulls the breast into a more natural position. That also means that if the coach is standing above the swimmer and looking down, they often get a look at the female swimmer’s breasts. Over the years, I have developed a sort of immunity to the female breast, because to look or acknowledge the breasts of a 12-18 yr. old female swimmer would violate several standards of our code of ethics.

Also, I have a wife at home with lovely breasts and if I need to see them all I need to do is ask. My wife is Italian and has a darker skin tone, very dark in the summer. She tans in our back yard and thinks that tan lines are the sexiest thing she has going for her. I agree. The transition from her dark tanned skin to the lighter untanned skin of her breasts and then to the very dark nipples she has is just as erotic as hell to me. The tightly curled patch of black pubic hair centered in an untanned area on her lower abdomen is equally erotic and sexy.

Having said all of that, I must confess that if there is anything I am drawn towards when it comes to my female athletes, it would have to be their butt. Those hard globes of firm muscle with the material of their suit pinched between them is almost unbearable. When practice is over the sight of a dozen or more female butts walking around, bending over to pick up training equipment, jumping in reaction to jokes, and just generally moving is most pleasurable. It should also be noted that for whatever reason, female swimmers will not, once they get to a certain level of physical maturity, under any circumstance, pull their suits out of their butts and cover their cheeks.

Over the decades I have created a sort of hall of fame of my favorite butts. The top two were unique in that ... well ... here is the story.


I coached a very good swim team in the US. I’m not going to say where or when this happened, because I still coach and female swimmers still have butts. I do not now, nor have I ever had physical contact with the butt of any swimmer male or female that I have ever coached. I must state that clearly, because I have had a coach on my staff go to prison because he had sex with an underage swimmer. I also know of several coaches who crossed those lines and have been ruined emotionally, physically, and fiscally for life. More reasons for me to always fight off temptation.

We had just finished a very long session at a very fast competition, and I was about to head off to a restaurant for a steak and a frozen margarita (nectar of the gods after spending 12 hours on a hot pool deck!) when a group of younger coaches approached me and asked if I wanted to join them. They were going to a local strip club that served burgers, frozen margaritas, and naked women.

By this time in my life I had been divorced from my dear wife for a few years. I had become a workaholic and she fell out of love with me. My fault, I was a moron! But I was a chaste and honorable moron. I never cheated on her or thought about it. It had been a while since I had seen a beautiful (or ugly) naked woman, so I agreed to go.

One of the guys who lived in that town said the place also had a “Shower An Hour”. Every hour one of the dancers would step into a glass walled shower and wash up. She would press herself against the glass and use dildos that had suction cups and were stuck to the glass.

We arrived, paid the cover, sat near the shower, and ordered our two-drink minimum. I ordered a cheeseburger with ketchup and raw onions only. When the server brought my drink, I handed her a $50-dollar bill and asked to pay for the drinks and burgers and to have the change in singles.

Once we had settled down and began to pay attention to the dancers, we all had a wonderful time. One of the coaches had never been to a nude dance club before and so we decided to mess with him. One of the coaches approached a dancer and gave her $100 dollars and asked that she and all the other dancers ignore the new coach.

It was hilarious to watch! He had dollar bills all over the place and no one would come to him. He had them in his mouth, on top of his head, behind his ears, everywhere! We finally had pity (?) on him and told the dancers he was a virgin who had never been to a club before and they got him onstage, tied him to a chair and gave him a group lap dance.

After he got down, the DJ announced the “Shower An Hour” was next. We were in the perfect spot and a beautiful woman came out, dressed in a swimsuit, a racing swimsuit, and proceeded to dance around the stage, pulling her suit up between her cheeks and driving all the coaches wild. All except for me.

The black-haired woman walked and strutted her stuff all over the stage and made several blatant moves with her partially covered butt right in my face. I was frozen in place because she was one of my former swimmers. She had graduated several years before and gone off to college. She had qualified for the US Olympic Trials and was one of the top two butts in my hall of fame.

When she finished her first dance on the runway, she looked me straight in the eyes and let me know that she saw me. Then she stood in front of the shower and slowly removed her suit to the beat of a very slow and sexy song. She was directly over me when she turned and bent over to pull her suit down her legs and then step out of it. She tossed the suit to me and stepped into the shower. I placed the suit on my lap to cover my erection and watched in absolute joy as she danced into the shower and pressed her tits and pussy (black haired, thick, trimmed) and butt against the glass.

The other coaches lost their minds when she spread her pussy lips and pressed her large clit against the glass, but not me, I was waiting for the moment she pressed her butt against the glass, and I was not disappointed.


Regina was always one of the wild kids on the team. She was what we used to refer to as a “shit disturber”. If there was any shit around, she would mess with it. I wasn’t her parent. I wasn’t the parent of any of the kids on the swim team, so the stuff they got into at home was not my concern unless it bled into the practice pool. I discouraged dating inside the team. A breakup often messed with team chemistry for weeks or months. But the kids were so close it was damn near impossible for it to not occur.

When Regina was ten she started to show breast buds. No big deal, right? Many other girls did the same. Oh no! Not for Regina. All of a sudden she was flashing her ‘tits’ to the boys. The girls thought she was stupid. The boys thought she was stupid. A few of the boys thought it was funny.

At eleven, she had small breasts and still was pulling her top down when she had the chance. The shit really got disturbed when she hit thirteen. She came to practice one day and had all the girls gathered around her. She was a natural leader and the girls naturally followed her. Dealing with the fact that she often led them in a negative direction was one of my great challenges.

Apparently, while Regina had developed breasts at a young age, she never had any pubic hair. A fact that I later found caused her a lot of concern. She figured she couldn’t be a woman without hair on her pussy. Her mother was a black-haired beauty and was notorious for wearing one piece swimsuits to the summer outdoor meets. She didn’t shave her pubic hair. She didn’t trim it either. As a matter of conjecture on the parts of myself and several of my assistants, Regina’s mom cultivated it and possibly gave her pubes a perm.

Anyway, Regina showed up and was so proud that she had black hair in her armpits. She was also proud that she had found a curly in the area around her pussy. We had a swim meet that weekend and rumor had it that she was showing all the boy that wanted to see, that she had pubic hair on her pussy.

That was Regina all the way.

Now all during this time she had progressed as an athlete. She was always one of the fastest all around swimmers in our area, but when she hit thirteen she began to define herself as a breaststroker. At the age of fifteen, she was the fastest breaststroker in our four state region. She was faster than the local college girls but never got a fat head about it. In the water, she was as aggressive as she was socially.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.