Peru - Cover

Peru

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Nils, Naomi, and Lisa celebrate the successes they had at the school talent show. This story is a follow up to "Skit" and "Talent Show." Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Illustrated   .

The three schoolmates returned to Naomi’s sunroom to celebrate their success at the talent show. Naomi’s gown had won a gold medal and was awarded the prize for “most creative.” Nils’ tapestry also won a gold medal, and he was awarded the prize for “most artistic.” Lisa was awarded the prize for “most entertaining” for her bird calls.

“If you would have done the blowjob demonstration, you would have won all the medals,” Naomi told her.

“And all the prizes,” said Nils.

“Right,” said Lisa, “but it was a handjob demonstration, not a blowjob demonstration. For these things you’ve got to draw the line somewhere. Peep. Peep. Peru.”

“Peru?” questioned Naomi.

“Yes,” said Lisa. “That’s the equivalent of a bird exclamation point.”

“Peru!” chirped Naomi.

“Peru! Peru! Peru!” seconded Nils.

“But as long as we’re here,” Naomi said, “maybe you could demonstrate a blowjob.”

“Peru!” squawked Nils.

“Fine,” said Lisa, and she had Nils lie on the soft carpet. “I’m going to do a lateral blowjob,” she told Naomi. “It’s especially useful if you’re dealing with an especially big cock, either in length or girth.”

Please Wait while image loads

Lisa took her time with the demonstration, and Naomi watched avidly. She noticed that in giving the blowjob, Lisa herself was becoming aroused, as evidenced by the moisture welling from her pussy. Naomi spent some time tracing Lisa’s pussy lips and tickling the rim of her asshole.

“Trying to distract me, are you?” Lisa said, taking a break from the demonstration. “Well, I think he’s fully aroused, and more than ready to fuck you,” she told Naomi.

“Peru!” Naomi and Nils chanted together, and a moment later the fuck began.

Please Wait while image loads

So aroused was Nils from the lateral blowjob that in less than two minutes he was ejaculating in Naomi’s cunt. The surge of his coming sent Naomi soaring into an orgasm of her own. The two lay sprawled on their backs.

“Now’s not the time to be lazy,” Lisa told them. “Naomi, I’m going to give you an important blowjob lesson. How to bring a man back from orgasm.”

Nils said, “I’m not sure I can re—”

“Hush,” said Lisa.

Nils rolled to his belly.

Lisa forced him to his knees. And then further. “Now suck him,” she told Naomi. “Suck the fuck juice from his cock.”

Naomi took Nils’ cock into her mouth. At first she could encompass almost all of it, but soon Nils’ phallus expanded, pushing its way from between Naomi’s lips.

“That’s okay,” Lisa said. “Just below the rim of the crown is where it’s at. Hold him firm with your lips and swipe your tongue back and forth along the underside.”

Naomi followed the instruction. “Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck,” blurted Nils.

“It’s going to get better,” Lisa said. “Naomi, press your fingers along the ridge just behind his balls. Caress him there, gently but not too gently.”

“Oh Oh Oh-woooo,” howled Nils, and he erupted in Naomi’s mouth.

Please Wait while image loads

“Excellent,” Lisa said to Naomi. “That’s a good girl, swallow the cum. And Nils, what kind of weird bird call was that Oh-wooing? A distressed owl?”

Nils, now flat on his back, made no attempt to answer, or to breathe, or to do anything but lie there completely spent, completely completed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.