Fall From Grace - Cover

Fall From Grace

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Chapter 2: Picking Up Speed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Picking Up Speed - When a despotic but beautiful mother finds herself down on her luck, a son takes advantage and turns the tables on the woman who treated him like garbage throughout his childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I have had a lot of success in business and in sexual conquests, but the feeling of watching my mother crawl to me naked on her hands and knees was by far the most thrilling. With my mind filled with memories of her acting as the rich entitled shrew, who dehumanized and humiliated more people than I can imagine, I was overwhelmed with the sudden contrast. That same shrew was now naked, on her hands and knees, her heavy 36DD tits swaying, as she crawled to me. It was hard to see the look on her face, as she hung her head low, staring at the floor. My GOD my cock is so fucking hard as I watch her.

She is waiting for me to say something, anything ... but I say nothing. The silence is even more effective in highlighting her humiliating position. I stroke my cock, relishing the moment. She arrives at my feet and stops, waiting, wondering what she should do, wanting something, ANYTHING to happen, to break the moment. I can almost feel the desperate need for her mind to move on to anything other than the thought of her complete humiliation in that moment.

My GOD I am loving this moment. Why would I ever want it to end? If nothing else happened between us, I would cherish this moment for the rest of my life. I continue to stand silently looking down at her ... looking down ON her, as I stroke my cock and wait. I wait until she can take it no longer. I wait, knowing that her controlling side cannot stay quiet. I wait for her to get the glimmer of hope that she can recover some control of her situation.

The mother who always disappointed me as a child, does not disappoint me now. She lifts her head questioningly and starts to ask, “So what now?”

SLAP, I hit her hard across her upturned face. I see the shocked look on her face. I love the shocked look on her face. I then take my hand and put it against her forehead and push her brutally back. She falls back on her haunches, trying to catch herself, but keeps falling over backward, her legs sprawling and her big tits flopping. My GOD, can me cock get any harder??? The look on her face as she lands on her butt, open and exposed and vulnerable, is priceless.

I give her no time to think. “Did I say you could speak CUNT?” I yell. “Get the fuck back up on your knees here,” I say pointing at my feet.

She scrambles to get back on her knees. I love the way she immediate goes into compliance mode after she tried to get back some control. I can only imagine the conflict in her head. She is so used to being in control and for the second time, she is violently thrown into instinctive response to my commands.

I love the psychological play of BDSM, and I am very good at it. I know that I physically much bigger and stronger than she is, and I can easily force her to do anything and everything I want. However, breaking her will to resist and making her do these things because she feels she can’t resist ... doesn’t want to resist, that is true control.

I let the silence fall on us again. I continue to look down on her. I see how her breaths come in ragged, uneven gasps. I see how her skin ripples with goose bumps and her limbs tremble slightly. I watch her and I relish the visible anxiety and excitement radiating from her.

I notice that she so desperately wants to say something or do something, but she does not. This is the moment to set the hook deeper. She has gone from stunned compliance to acceptance. This is the most vulnerable time. If I let her have a minute to think now, she may slip off my hook ... and I want her on my hook ... I want it VERY bad.

To set the hook, I need to make her do something that she cannot come back from, something that whenever she thinks of it, she will know that the relationship is changed forever. “Turn around and put your forehead on the ground ... spread your knees,” I order her. She does it without any hesitation. I drop my trousers. I see her body jump slightly when she hears the belt hit the floor with a ring. She is so on edge. She is so unable to focus her mind. But one thing she knows with certainty is that I am about to fuck her ... and still she waits ... making no attempt to move from her exposed, vulnerable position. I know she is ready.

I take my time walking over to her. I relish the conflict radiating from her as she is certain her son is going to fuck her and she is screaming inside her head to resist, to stop this, but she says nothing ... she does nothing.

As I kneel behind her, I notice her pussy is glistening with wetness. Her pussy lips are swollen and pouty, and undeniably wet. I trace my finger lightly in the swollen groove of her pussy. I see her skin ripple and she almost lurches forward at the sudden feel of my touch on her overly sensitive pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.